SWF: Where Men Become LEGENDS

A very risky move by adding everyone in the mix for a title shot, and not just the top contenders ;)

I can't wait to find out the results!

It's certainly risky but I'm pretty happy with the return thus far. Things could change by 11:59 PM CST; however, if things progress as they are, then there's a great card ahead of us.

The results won't be up until the SupremeTV episode results are up. To be honest, this could be a little bit. I wanted to wait til the deadline passed so I could finish booking the show (so then I knew who to place into what storylines) . From there, I'll release the card in the next few days and will get to work on it in between studying for my finals this weekend. So, more or less, it could be a bit but I promise to move as quick as I can.

1st Round Voting for "Master of Puppets"

Voting ends TONIGHT @ 11:59 PM CST

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guarantee it that it is Alan Parent in line for the Tag Title belts. #PawentPowah

Been reading along quietly E-V and I like what you are doing. All the out of ring touches help further along your vision.

Thank you, MichiganHero!

There really is a push amongst some to see Alan Parent in the SWF. haha. I must say, while I won't give away results, I did see a few write-in votes for him as part of a tag team. :D

As for the 'out of the ring' content, it's something that I've always believed in; however, that's only been amped up more since booking the SWF. To simply book shows and give results seems so 2-D to me. Not that that's a bad thing; not at all. I just know that I like to project my dynasties as close to a 3-D environment as much as possible. Without the visual aspect of actually watching these guys do their thing, I have to spend more time utilizing additional content to make them (and the world they live in) appear real.

While it makes a lot more work, It's something that I freely accept (and enjoy). I won't be able to do this forever so, while I can, I want to make sure that I put forward the best dynasties possible; so, when looking back, I knew I got everything out of it.

Overall, good to know I still have you as a reader, MichiganHero! You've been around for quite some time now and have stood as a great source of support/feedback.

You should totally give away results. I mean, I voted for Steve Frehley to face Steve Frehley for the SWF World Championship! I feel confidant that Steve Frehley would win that match.

I'm not so sure, Steve Frehley is on a hot streak right now. He could totally take Steve Frehley to the limit and possibly an upset win.

You should totally give away results. I mean, I voted for Steve Frehley to face Steve Frehley for the SWF World Championship! I feel confidant that Steve Frehley would win that match.

I'm not so sure, Steve Frehley is on a hot streak right now. He could totally take Steve Frehley to the limit and possibly an upset win.

Yeah by the time I noticed that it was too late. Haha. That'd be one hell of a "Fall of WCW"-like/Vince Russo-style match. :)

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/SupremeTVSmall.png

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/PD.jpg
Episode #:

Week Date:
4th Tuesday, April 2013

Run-time:
90 minutes

Shown on:
Tuesday Night, LIVE on C.A.N.N.

Main Event:
Jack Bruce vs. Rich Money

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/EP.jpg
The theoretical strings have been attached to some of THE most beloved and hated individuals in the Supreme Wrestling Federation. In doing so, you, the SWF Nation, have officially become the collective puppet master. The power is in YOUR hands; a fact that continues to drive the Supreme Dictator, Rich Money, closer to madness!

The results from the first round of voting will be unveiled THIS WEEK on SupremeTV. YOUR choices have been made. YOUR direction has been forged. Now, it’s time to sit back and discover the ever-changing Supreme Landscape; brought on by your guiding hand.

Who will Steve Frehley defend the SWF World Heavyweight Championship against?

Have we found a clear-cut #1 contender for Eric Eisen’s SWF North American Championship?

… and …

Which tag team will rise up and defy the zealot-like Truth for the SWF World Tag Team Championships?

These questions continue to linger; roaring like a heavy metal anthem over an overblown speaker.

The time has come… the beginning of YOUR direction will be unveiled…

… and the SWF will NEVER be the same…. AGAIN!!

Tune into SupremeTV this week in which to witness new developments, old rivalries, and budding bad blood! This IS… Supreme… TV!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/CP.jpg
“THE OCEANIC ONE”
Lobster Warrior vs. Squeeky McClean
w/ The Truth

[‘SWF Classic’]

[standard Singles Match]

Question:
With a tumultuous past behind them, which rival will walk away with bragging rights all these years later?

“PRIME TIME”
Des Davids vs. American Machine

[standard Singles Match]

Question:
In the first time we’ve seen these two in the same ring SINCE Des Davids turned on American Machine, bringing their year-long + SWF World Tag Team Championship reign to an end, will A-M gain a sense of revenge by defeating the man Joseph Sexy has coined: “Prime Time”?

“THE BEAST”
Big Cat Brandon vs. Donnie J
w/ Obsession

[standard Singles Match]

Question:
There are rumors floating around that “The Beast” is no longer 100% after coiling his SWF experience with the Supreme Dictator, Rich Money. With that said, can Big Cat Brandon walk away with a win over the “Obsession” member, Donnie J; especially when it’s bound to be a numbers game AGAINST him?

SWF HEAD SCOUT
Joseph Sexy vs.
“THE HONORABLE ONE”
Valiant
w/ Hannah

[standard Singles Match]

Question:
It has become Joseph Sexy’s mission to PROVE that Valiant is not the ‘next big thing’ that everyone claims him to be. With this in mind, will Sexy FINALLY find a way to personally prove this fact or will the “Honorable One” leave the SWF Head Scout looking at the lights once again?

Eric Eisen and Remo
w/ Ms. Chase & Hammer
vs. Christian Faith and ?????

[standard Tag Team Match]

[The #1 contender to the NA title will be Faith’s partner]

Question:
Eric Eisen, up until now, has been able to evade the full wrath of the “Iron Man”. Now, with his new #1 contender being named during SupremeTV and set to team with Faith, can Eisen continue to skate by; especially with the help of the “Alpha Dog” in his corner?

Jack Bruce vs. Rich Money
w/ Ms. Chase, Eric Eisen, Remo & Hammer

[standard Singles Match]

Question:
After ducking behind Remo to ‘eliminate Jack Bruce’ from the Supreme Landscape, the Supreme Dictator appears to be taking matters into his OWN hands this week on SupremeTV. Can Jack Bruce overcome the odds stacked against him as Money’s recent faction will most likely be at ringside with him or can the rebellious rocker do what he does best… Always coming out… On top?!

“THE OCEANIC ONE” Lobster Warrior vs. Squeeky McClean w/ The Truth

I feel like McClean needs the win more. Lobbie has just come off a successful feud against Rogue, where as Squeeky has been made to look pretty weak by the All-Americans...the numbers game will win here.

“PRIME TIME” Des Davids vs. American Machine

Machine's a great midcarder, but that's about it...

“THE BEAST” Big Cat Brandon vs. Donnie J w/ Obsession

The Beast unleashes on the Beauty!! (Also, I feel like you should give Donnie a new name in the vein (vain :p) of James Prudence...though I guess it's not that important.)

SWF HEAD SCOUT Joseph Sexy vs. “THE HONORABLE ONE” Valiant w/ Hannah

Sexy will win, but it won't be clean...this feud will come back.

Eric Eisen and Remo w/ Ms. Chase & Hammer vs. Christian Faith and ?????

Faith and the mystery man will win, but Eisen and Remo won't take it lightly.

Jack Bruce vs. Rich Money w/ Ms. Chase, Eric Eisen, Remo & Hammer

Bruce...ALWAYS...wins...

[‘SWF Classic’]

[standard Singles Match]

Question: With a tumultuous past behind them, which rival will walk away with bragging rights all these years later?

I actually think that Lobbie would benefit more from the win as even though he did defeat Rogue in last PPV he haven´t had much success before that. Warrior is also singles guy while Squeeky has the Truth to back him up and as one half of current tag champions he should be able to bounce back from singles loss against guy who is about on the equal level than him.

[standard Singles Match]

Question: In the first time we’ve seen these two in the same ring SINCE Des Davids turned on American Machine, bringing their year-long + SWF World Tag Team Championship reign to an end, will A-M gain a sense of revenge by defeating the man Joseph Sexy has coined: “Prime Time”?

So far Des seems to be the one who benefits from the break-up more so I assume that he will go over.

[standard Singles Match]

Question: There are rumors floating around that “The Beast” is no longer 100% after coiling his SWF experience with the Supreme Dictator, Rich Money. With that said, can Big Cat Brandon walk away with a win over the “Obsession” member, Donnie J; especially when it’s bound to be a numbers game AGAINST him?

I just don´t see Donnie being on the same level than Brandon.

[standard Singles Match]

Question: It has become Joseph Sexy’s mission to PROVE that Valiant is not the ‘next big thing’ that everyone claims him to be. With this in mind, will Sexy FINALLY find a way to personally prove this fact or will the “Honorable One” leave the SWF Head Scout looking at the lights once again?

I think Sexy will have a tainted win this time as this kind of looks like a feud that should end in PPV and not TV match.

Question: Eric Eisen, up until now, has been able to evade the full wrath of the “Iron Man”. Now, with his new #1 contender being named during SupremeTV and set to team with Faith, can Eisen continue to skate by; especially with the help of the “Alpha Dog” in his corner?

Keeping the new alliance strong seems like a good option to me. Depends who the mystery guy is of course but I figure that with Eisen and Remo working together and with Chase and Hammer on the ringside it will be an uphill battle for Faith and his partner.

[standard Singles Match]

Question: After ducking behind Remo to ‘eliminate Jack Bruce’ from the Supreme Landscape, the Supreme Dictator appears to be taking matters into his OWN hands this week on SupremeTV. Can Jack Bruce overcome the odds stacked against him as Money’s recent faction will most likely be at ringside with him or can the rebellious rocker do what he does best… Always coming out… On top?!

Draw could be likely outcome but I actually believe this will be a DQ win for Bruce as I just don´t see Remo, Eisen and Hammer staying away, espesially Remo who would benefit if Bruce is injured.

[‘SWF Classic’]

[standard Singles Match]

Question: With a tumultuous past behind them, which rival will walk away with bragging rights all these years later?

[standard Singles Match]

Question: In the first time we’ve seen these two in the same ring SINCE Des Davids turned on American Machine, bringing their year-long + SWF World Tag Team Championship reign to an end, will A-M gain a sense of revenge by defeating the man Joseph Sexy has coined: “Prime Time”?

[standard Singles Match]

Question: There are rumors floating around that “The Beast” is no longer 100% after coiling his SWF experience with the Supreme Dictator, Rich Money. With that said, can Big Cat Brandon walk away with a win over the “Obsession” member, Donnie J; especially when it’s bound to be a numbers game AGAINST him?

[standard Singles Match]

Question: It has become Joseph Sexy’s mission to PROVE that Valiant is not the ‘next big thing’ that everyone claims him to be. With this in mind, will Sexy FINALLY find a way to personally prove this fact or will the “Honorable One” leave the SWF Head Scout looking at the lights once again?

Question: Eric Eisen, up until now, has been able to evade the full wrath of the “Iron Man”. Now, with his new #1 contender being named during SupremeTV and set to team with Faith, can Eisen continue to skate by; especially with the help of the “Alpha Dog” in his corner?

[standard Singles Match]

Question: After ducking behind Remo to ‘eliminate Jack Bruce’ from the Supreme Landscape, the Supreme Dictator appears to be taking matters into his OWN hands this week on SupremeTV. Can Jack Bruce overcome the odds stacked against him as Money’s recent faction will most likely be at ringside with him or can the rebellious rocker do what he does best… Always coming out… On top?!

Lobby has been getting a good push even with McClean as one-half of the tag champs.

[standard Singles Match]

Michaels. Janetty. I'll leave you to figure out which one is which.

[standard Singles Match]

Bahahaha. Poor Donnie. He stands no chance.

[standard Singles Match]

Valiant by DQ possibly. Sexy can't be more than a midcard gate holder (although I did have a game in '10 where he filmed a movie and shot up to the #1 slot in SWF, it was weird)

I always go with ?????

[standard Singles Match]

Money desperately needs a high profile win after consecutive losses to Frehley.

[‘SWF Classic’]

Lobby deserves this classic win

Davids is on his way up, while I doubt we'll hear much of A-M after Davids is done with him

No contest, Donnie is going to be destroyed

This is a tough one, but I'll go with a tainted Sexy win. Valiant will get his revenge

I have Faith, but it'll depend on who the ??? is

Pretty sure this will be a draw, Bruce won't lose on TV and Money needs to stay strong with his new alliance backing him up

Looking forward to the show! :)

[‘SWF Classic’]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

This is a tough one to pick but I have to go with Lobby in the end.

Des Davids is Shawn Michaels.

Even a less than one hundred percent Big Cat Brandon is a winner.

Valiant wins but probably by DQ.

Another tough one to call but I say that Christian and the top contender walk away with the victory. I have Faith!

The numbers game catches up with Jack Bruce.

[‘SWF Classic’]

[standard Singles Match]

Lobbys the man, I wonder how long it will be till he unmasks if ever.

[standard Singles Match]

Des Davids is gonna be a legend, Machine isn't. When Masked Patriot comes out of RIPW, I suspect that Machine and Patriot team together or something.

[standard Singles Match]

Brandons coming out with the win.

[standard Singles Match]

I assume with Rogue being bad in your diary, Valiant will win the storyline, and for that he needs momentum

Bruce THE GIANT! Nah I just think Faiths partner will be big being in the Semi-main.

[standard Singles Match]

Numbers Advantage, they'll take bruce out maybe but Bruce ain't going down without a fight anyhows.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/SWFdotcom.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/LobSqu_zps4720880b.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/VP.jpg

The rivalry between Lobster Warrior and Squeeky McClean is best suited for the pages of a colorful comic book. While Lobster Warrior was widely regarded as the unsung hero of this SWF Classic, Squeeky McClean saw the scenario much different.

Lobster Warrior has long been beloved by the SWF Nation. His colorful suit and childlike sense of wonder have made him an endearing figure for all ages. He’s the consummate hero; the man who’s willing to ‘right the wrong’ at any costs. These are all admirable traits; however, to one man, they were quite the opposite…

Squeeky McClean, the self-righteous weasel that he is, focused his self-serving rants in Lobster Warrior’s direction not too long after the “Oceanic One” made his SWF debut. At first, his snarky comments were rather unthreatening. They appeared more like digs from afar; never all that serious in nature. That said, when Lobster Warrior won his first SWF North American Championship… everything changed…

It was June of 2003 and Lobster Warrior had not been with the company more than a year. He was widely beloved; heralded as a true ‘Hero’ in an era of wicked individuals. He was not only cheered by the SWF Nation but lofted to a true superstar status. While the country suffered through terrible times, a darkened cloud hanging above it, Lobster Warrior stood for hope.

This began to get under the skin of Squeeky McClean.

After a string of backhanded comments during his promos, most often centered on other people but finding a spot to dig at the fan favorite, Squeeky made his true feeling known on the final SupremeTV episode before “Break Like the Wind”. In an unsettling attack, Squeeky laid out the North American Champion with his own championship; repeatedly slamming the gold plate across his masked face and causing blood to spill out from underneath.

Fans watched on in horror as their beloved Lobbie bled for the first time in the center of the ring.

The lovable, kid-friendly, fan favorite looked as if he had suffered through a train wreck. That speeding train being none other than the vile Squeeky McClean.

Post-attack, Squeeky made it known why he had attacked Lobster Warrior. Stating that no one who Lobster Warrior TRULY was under his mask, Squeeky would go on to say that he, and ONLY he, knew of the hypocrisy that is the “Oceanic One”. He claimed that, while he stood as a hero on screen, Lobster Warrior was nothing more than a greedy bum in real-life; scamming off of the SWF Nation to ‘get ahead’. As one would expect, the crowd didn’t believe it. No one did. That said, it didn’t stop Squeeky from believing his own lies.

Squeeky felt HE was the TRUE hero by ‘exposing the truth’ about Lobster Warrior.

Due to the attack, Lobster Warrior was simply unable to keep up with Enforcer Roberts at “Break Like The Wind”. As we all know, that night, Lobster Warrior lost his North American Championship and was forced to take the next few months off in which to ultimately heal from the injuries sustained at the hand of Squeeky (and made worse by Enforcer Roberts).

Lobster Warrior would make waves upon his return by saving Ana Garcia from the clutches of his newfound rival in Squeeky McClean. In doing so, the creation of the Underwater Union would come about as Lobster Warrior spearheads a faction centered around ‘protecting the innocent from evil’; Ana Garcia being the first in a laundry list of damsels in distress.

The two would continually clash for a number of months following Lobbie’s save. In doing so, he would be seen as the consummate hero; saving Ana from Squeeky at every turn possible. An unexpected love affair even started between the two (Lobbie & Ana) in typical super-hero fashion; Ana pining quietly for Lobbie as he proudly stands as her protector.

In June 2004, the long awaited kiss between the two was thwarted by yet another vicious attack from Squeeky McClean. Luckily, this time around, the Underwater Union was successful in saving the day; helping their beloved leader to safety.

In the weeks leading up to Supreme Challenge 24, the Underwater Union accepted Ana full-fledged as one of their own. She even dawned a generic mask at one point; claiming that she was Angelfish Ana.

It was a match made in heaven.

That was until Supreme Challenge 24 came along.

At the end of their match, it was Ana Garcia who helped Squeeky McClean win; kicking Lobbie between the legs in one of THE most shocking turns in SWF history.

With the victory in his corner, Squeeky eventually celebrated in the ring by passionately (and might I add, sloppily) kissing Ana above the fallen body of our beloved Lobbie.

The turn really dug at Lobster Warrior; turning him toward sadness for the months following. Not so shockingly enough, Squeeky would later turn his back on Ana Garcia months later; citing that he ‘got what he needed out of her’ (winning at Supreme Challenge 33 and crushing Lobster Warrior’s spirit).

For the years following, through the “Commotion in the Ocean”, Lobster Warrior and Squeeky McClean would continue to butt heads. In-and-out, their feud would rekindle; however, never would carry the same kind of heaviness that the Ana Garcia situation posed.

Now, this week on SupremeTV, this epic rivalry will once again rage like an inferno as Lobster Warrior and Squeeky McClean engage in an SWF Classic. To say that bragging rights are on the line, all these years later, would be an understatement.

In an epic return to comic book form, who can we expect to win…
The Hero… or the Villain
?

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/Web.jpg

SupremeTV (Episode #16) will be up sometime early this week. My guess is either Monday or Tuesday. That said, I'm writing a 15-page short essay final for my Assessment class (starting tomorrow and ending on Wednesday); so, there's a chance that it could be pushed back if the final really overruns me.

At this point, I'm down to my final segment. It's the opening one of the night and really needs a lot of time & focus to craft the vision I have going forward for the new Money faction. If things go well, and I find some time (either in between or if I finish my final quickly), then I should have the results sometime soon!

I guess, more or less, look for the results at some point early this next week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday).

Love the Classics concept, really good idea. That post set it up really well too!

Thank you, LEgend!

It came to me recently as I booked Faith & Roberts in a SupremeTV match-up. I really wanted to hype up the fact that these two have a long history between the two of them. That got me thinking of a way to incorporate such a vibe in future shows (while also giving some depth to my version of the Cornell-verse with previous scenarios/matches/rivalries/etc.).

I don't plan on using it a lot but it does offer a unique situation for future shows! Plus, writing the Lobbie/Squeeky feud was A LOT of fun; one of the more engaging things I've done (for myself as a writer) recently in this project.

I'm always looking to create a 3-D model for my dynasties. So, adding in the past, does exactly that: adds another dimension to the project as a whole.

Ana you whore!!! YOU WERE MY FAVORITE BACKSTAGE INTERVIEWER!!! WHY!!!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

It's okay, man, that was nine years ago...Supreme Challenge 24. ;)

No time will fix this wounds...

Ana WAS a b*tch, wasn't she?
;)

She really would have been hated around Supreme Challenge 24. That said, the quick 'dumping' by Squeeky McClean, citing that he 'got what he needed out of her', ultimately painted her as someone who let emotions cloud her vision. She thought Squeeky was interested in her (and now the idea of using her); so, she made a stupid mistake.

By doing it that way, It's my belief that Ana was able to come back around to being a beloved babyface much quicker than if she would have stood aside Squeeky for longer. Through repenting, I'm sure the fans (and Lobster Warrior) forgave her and knew she was played just as much as Lobbie was by Squeeky.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Powerhouse%20News/PHN.jpg

SWF to copyright "Rocky Idol" and "Golden Boy"

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Powerhouse%20News/Dexter2.jpg

An independent researcher has discovered that the SWF has recently registered a copyright application for the name “Rocky Idol”. Furthermore, the nickname “Golden Boy” was added shortly thereafter in a separate application. While we’re unaware of what this could mean entirely, there are rumors circulating that TCW’s Rocky Golden may have signed a deal with the Supreme Wrestling Federation.

Chances are, if Rocky has signed with the SWF, it’ll be made known sooner than later. Someone of his stature simply cannot ‘jump ship’ these days without a whistler-blower or two.

This could be a preemptive scenario; however, either way, it shows that the SWF is serious about pulling Rocky Golden away from TCW; if they haven’t already.

TAGS:
SWF – TCW – Rocky Golden – Tommy Cornell – Richard Eisen

<hr color="black">

© 2013 All Rights Reserved. PowerhouseNews.com is a property of Powerhouse Media, LLC.

Love that way at hinting towards a new signing. Although if it were to come to fruition I hope they go with Rocky Idol over Golden Boy!

Archived