Eight Faces of Eiden

Alex DeColt, CGC

Remind me to send a giftbasket to Jeremy, me.

Unfortunately, it appears his office will only loan for five dates at a time; while I can trade Deeley for Maverick, I ought to wait on the grand DeColt/Stone trade.

And should I try to get back Steve...

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryu Kajahara, WEXXV

War? On my frontpage? Ah, so Eisen wants to play it like that, yes? I see no reason to leave him waiting.

Wait. No. Let us think...yes, let me think for a moment...

~~~

Avoid the first Sunday and third Wednesday. And the second of the latter, yes. And-what is Exodus doing attacking GCG on Sunday? THIS IS NOT OF ALLIANCES!

~~~

Oh, Mr. Cornell did not agree to my relationship? Well he is about to learn that friendship is a dish best served cold. Real cold.

As for Mr. Eisen...blood for the blood god, my friend.

Press release:

What the ****, Mr. Kajahara?

In his latest act of "grand chivalry," Ryu Kajahara has declared war on Supreme Wrestling Federation. Whether or not the company will accept his insane joust is yet to be determined.

In related news, the frozen carcass of a horse-headless, mind you-showed up on the doorstep of TCW's head office. We say related because, while we cannot confirm the rumor, it's really obvious this was Kajahara.

Really. ****ing. Obvious.

Tristram Day, RAW

My PA notes that Mac Guffin does not currently have any clients. I will rectify that before our show in...three days. If I can manage to hire any more actors, perhaps both issues will be resolved simultaneously. If not...perhaps Montgomery Croft could use some help with his television championship?

We need...we need a good story, one with a number of elements. A stable, I think wrestling calls it, one or two stables. A number of people with a cause, perhaps to...

Ah! To bring apart Mark Misery and Vicki Company! It's perfect! Wait, but...no, no, what is better to instead break apart Company and Monday Next, then we reveal Company is engaged to Misery, and Monday Next has been trying to break them apart, switch around Mark to a hero, then...

Jeff Nova

I see Eisen got my message. Or isn't today the day of his show? I'll wait a day or two to follow up; after all, that's the proper thing to do. I don't hate him; I merely do not wish for him to get the idea that he can push me around. Hell, after this, I'm fine with treading the Isles with him if he has a week or two. The man's a legend, after all; to go as far as he has, with as little as he started with-granted, SWF wasn't that small to begin with, but-it's impressive.

Of course, Edward has to work for his cousin at some point, much like Dark Angel came to work with his brother. It's only right. I'd like a talent trade, though, rather than an outright loss of Wilson. Harry for...well, Allen would be amusing for the nameplay, but I think Koshiro Ino would be the better pick. It's a bit unbalanced in my favor, but assuming he ever approaches Edward, I have a plan.

I think the more pressing issue is when I want to pull the trigger on Matravers/Faust. I'd like to save it until World War in February, but to string this along that far...I could involve Plumridge, but she's highly conservative. And I know Faust wants to pull us as risque as possible, so there would be a sexual overtone to the feud in that way.

Hm...

Maybe I should just involve Stoat in the feud, not officially though. Not at first. We need to string them along a bit, I think...and besides, that's another match that I'm sure they can deliver.

SWF Supreme TV

Pre-Show:

Bart Biggins is being pounded upon in the ring by Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole. The referee who was ready to start the match is rather lost, and the addition of Brett Biggins, who storms the ring to make the save, hardly helps matters. Seeing as how two teams are in the ring, and they are feuding, the referee rings the bell for a tag match to start.

-Bart has a poor gimmick, and Kristen Pearce appears to overwhelm him.

-Both Randy and Zimmy have poor gimmicks.

-Who had the faces beat down the heels?

Quadruple B vs. The Amazing Bumfholes

To begin the feud in earnest, the Bigginses and the Bumfholes tear into each other, whacking it out nu-skool with the flips and the tricks. As the match had little consistency to begin with, the referee is easily bamboozled as Jessie repeatedly distracted the Bumfholes, tripping them against the ropes or hopping onto the apron. Kristen Pearce, not to be bettered, does her own job to distract the Biggins, which is relatively easy as she is the sister of their manager.

Zimmy catches Bart in the ring with a Bumfhole in One, and the referee just happens to be there to count the pinfall.

-A lot of penalties that I knew would exist (gimmicks, locker room morale, inconsistency), but ****, these guys got a ton of bonuses that make me pretty happy. They deserve a push.

Squeeky McClean walks around backstage, making sure not to touch anything potentially dirty. He bumps into Lobster Warrior, who appears to apologize. McClean is not happy, and the audience pops for a confrontation.

McClean: What...what was that?

Warrior: I believe I said apologies, landlubber.

McClean: Apologies what?

Warrior: Lubber o' the land, friend. You walk with the legs and don't swim the seas.

McClean: I don't understand what you're saying, and I don't like it.

Warrior: I apologized already; what more can you want?

McClean: I want a march-match! I want a match!

Warrior: I think the show might be a bit full already, what with Money and Faith in the main event.

Nice pop from the crowd; unfortunatey McClean has to cut himself off to not talk over the sea of cheers.

McClean: Well I-

McClean: Well I think we'll have to wait until next week, then.

Warrior: Put it there, mate.

Warrior offers his claw, and McClean shys away. Lobby walks by, laughing, and pats him on the back. Unfortunately, that also happens to be a fairly easy way to hit the Lobster Pinch on the shoulder, and McClean drops to the floor as the crowd laughs.

-Dammit McClean! Improvise! What the hell is wrong with you?

-Lobby has a poor gimmick.

-Match booked for next episode.

Kurt Laramee and Big Smack Scott are in the back, yammering about how they the real deal and all that ****. Laramee does a good job of hitting the high notes with the fans, banging it in with his catchphrases.

Scott...was handed a live mike. With no script.

-Dammit, Scott...

-I'm very, very glad this didn't air. Also, Scott needs a new gimmick.

Captain Atomic, Robbie Retro, Des Davids, and The American Machine vs. Marc DuBois, James Prudence, Enforcer Roberts, and Paul Huntingdon

With eight minutes to work, and the match apparently called on the fly, neither team had much room to wiggle around.

Huntingdon started against Davids, and the power advantage quickly called for a tag to...Prudence. High-flying offence took the big man off his feet, and Robbie Retro faired little better for his part. Tag out to Atomic, and Prudence did a sweet transition as he springboard-dropkicked the superhero, kipped up, then tagged in to the Enforcer before doing a second-rope moonsault onto the downed opponent.

Roberts couldn't pick up the fall, but he did keep the hero grounded for a time, wrenching back on the arm to hopefully get a quick RCT out for the win. Alas, Atomic was able to nab Machine after a lucky clothesline miss, and The American Machine came in against the veteran.

And faired poorly. Terribly, actually. What was noticeable to the audience was that AmMac was *supposed* to get in some offense, but the timing was terrible and Roberts eventually tagged out to DuBois, hoping that a smaller opponent would help. It did, slightly, but Machine quickly tagged back in Atomic, which lead to a Model Solution submission victory for the bad guys.

-I let my assistant book the match, though I gave a few notes. Solid roster.

-Machine and BJ O'Neill aren't working, although she's a good manager.

-A lot of the guys did well in the ring; again, Machine was the only one noticeably behind with the called shots.

Joe Sexy leads Emma Chase, Jessie, Kristen Pearce, and BJ O'Neill through a bikini contest. Amusingly, Jessie and Kristen almost erupted into a catfight a few times, but in the end it was Chase with the victory. Thongs are still in style.

-Jessie, Kristen, and O'Neill need new gimmicks.

-Speaking of, why haven't we ever called her "Blow Job" O'Neill?

-At least, in front of the camera. Har har, Eric. Real funny. Wait, are you serious?

Remo and Christian Faith meet backstage. As everyone knows the tension between them, quickly a number of people break up what surely would have been a fight. Among them are Everest, Hannah, Huey Cannonball, Jefferson Stardust, John Greed, and Marshall Dillon.

-Faith has a poor gimmick.

-And I believe that is the last of the pointless segments designed to use everyone on the roster. Maybe. But Remo and Faith gave the story a bit of a boost, I think.

Jungle Lord vs. Frederique Antonio Garcia

The Lord of the Jungle felt right at home in the brawling style of a dog collar match. For other reasons, it seems, his opponent was also at home. The fans popped to a fun little gimmick early, and the particular crowd SWF draws was eager to see a bit of blood.

While they didn't get any of that, they still cheered when a Jungle Jack-Jammer led to a rather quick pinfall.

-Both men have poor gimmicks.

Brandon James vs. Valiant

In what has been part of a long feud with Rogue, Valiant faces against the longest-tenured client of Miss Emma Chase. As a high-class brawler, James is always a feared opponent, and Valiant...well, he's Valiant, right? Good work in the ring, with the odd, uncharacteristic stumble of the big man covered by Chase getting the attention of the camera.

Which isn't that difficult to do.

As James is in the corner, "apparently" getting raked in the eyes by Valiant-which is why the referee is tending to Brandon's face-Chase hops onto the opposing apron, slams Valiant across the face, then low blows him.

This allows James to hit the BIG MONEY MOVEEEEEE!!!!!1 and the pin.

-James needs a new gimmick. And Chase is, as usual, an excellent manager.

Angry Gilmore finds Eric Eisen backstage, but as is typical for the champion, he cannot catch my son. As is typical for my son, he's smarter than the champion, and after diving into a storeroom around a corner, Gilmore can't seem to find him. Idiot. After he leaves, Eric opens the door, looks around, then gives a thumbs up to the camera.

-Both men need new gimmicks.

Steve Frehley finds Remo backstage. After some stilted banter, Frehley slams into Remo's arms. Camera pan out...ah. Vengeance.

Remo hits a Lumbar Puncture to drop the champion, and the evil duo lay the boots to him for some time. The odd agent or backstage helper is scared away by...well, come on!

Point of the beatdown; while Vengeance does have a match against Frehley tonight, we already know-and the announcers remind us-that it is a non-title match. Thus, we can extrapolate, why Vengeance might consider helping Remo.

-Frehley, THE CHAMPION, needs a new gimmick.

Steve Frehley vs. Vengeance

The fans willed Steve to succeed, and even with the beatdown backstage, he did not disappoint. Battered, and thrown into the ring by Remo, Frehley was able to kick out of Vengeance's immediate pin, and thus began the match properly.

Both men, and Remo as well, have a fairly simple style: hit the other guy. And pretend you don't get hit.

Singly, that's a fine enough style, and it fits the bad ass-like personae of all those guys, but when they're together...not a great idea.

Frehley slowly gets backed up into a corner, and as Vengeance glares at the referee for trying to get him to back off, Remo hits a brutal clothesline from the apron that knocks Frehley to the mat.

While that is suspicious to the ref, Vegeance picks the champ up, and hits the

SKULL KRUSHER!

Oh yeah; it's over.

-Frehley and Vengeance can't sell.

-Duane Fry and Peter Michaels clash horribly announcing together.

-Wait. WHAT?

Rich Money vs. Christian Faith

For these two guys, it's a rather poor match. Maybe it's that neither have any heat on each other, maybe it's that Faith is old and I read somewhere that old guys have terrible popularity and skill decline leading to them being unable to carry a company, which makes the idea of Christian Faith being a main event guy at his age a stupid idea, which kind of messes up the whole idea of a veteran in wrestling, or maybe it's that Duane Fry and Peter Michaels are terrible together.

Point is, though they go back and forth, though they slowly build to tha final Leap of Faith, Christian Faith doesn't get the ovation expected when he gets the pin.

-Faith is old and needs a new gimmick.

-WHO THE **** HAS BAD CHEMISTRY ON THE ANNOUNCER'S DESK?

Dawn the Cheerleader is in the ring, stumbling around her dialogue like a drunk Mrs. Eisen that one time when she grabbed a Long Island iced tea instead of the peach-mint sweet tea.

Suddenly, and mercifully, Rogue and Emma Chase swarm the ring. And dang, son, they be slick. Yeah, no, that sounds stupid no matter how you say it, Eric.

Point being, they dwarf Dawn both in the physical numbers sense and in their promo work. It's a quick exchange of sentences and fragments that really, really makes me happy we turned Jack heel.

Just before they can beat Dawn to death, who would arrive but her new client, JACK BRUCE?!

The angle is saved, the story continues, and I get pretty mad that Dawn tanked the segment.

-Bruce, Emma, and Dawn have poor gimmicks. Rogue is apparently okay.

-Much as I hated Dawn tonight, she's usually pretty good at the snappy comebacks. Hell, even Chase has gotten a bit off on occasion.

Post Show:

A fifteen man mayhem to end the show with all the guys that hadn't been booked in matches. Probably a bad idea in retrospect, as this tanked a few storylines.

Bruce wins, but my son had the most eliminations. We overbooked this for fun-again, whoever made that decision that "fun" was a good idea is going to be fired-and Shane Stones took over for Darren Smith when Stones was knocked out in the match.

-Everest is old.

-Don't ****ing overbook a post-show story match.

http://img1.UploadScreenshot.com/images/main/1/101182865.jpg

TCW Presents Total Wrestling

Pre-Show:

Jeremie Courtney vs. Mighty Mo vs. Elliot Thomas

I hope that enough time will pass between this match and the main show to stir the crowd up. Three relative unknowns in a called match is clearly a measure of training; while it would have been far more effective had, say, myself been in the ring, with the way the show was booked, these guys were the leftovers.

Mighty Mo does have an excellent Plunging Spinebuster, though, and Courtney took it well.

-Courtney is not liked by the audience; he needs to get sent to development.

Joshua Taylor, Benny Benson, Koshiro Ino, Danny Fonzarelli, and Giant Tana vs. Killer Shark, American Buffalo, Genghis Rahn, Texas Pete, and Jay Chord

I think we all knew that Shark was taking the fall; I had my assistant book this initially, and they had Rick Law in the match over Shark. Given that I would rather save Law's performances for his feud with Minnesota, I felt I might as well lighten the heels.

Of particular note was Koshiro Ino, one of the stiffer brawlers in the ring. Aside from American Buffalo, who had an on-point Goldworthy to back him up, Ino was a solid force in driving back the opposition; in fact, it was he who hit the Kobra's Bite on Killer Shark for the victory. Were we, say, a different company, I'd develop a feud over their animal kinsmen.

-For eight minutes and ten people, I saw enough improvement from the competitors.

-Taylor, Benson, Tana, Buffalo, and Chord need gimmicks.

-Tana needs stamina, as well as Buffalo.

-Pete should not go all out; I'd be okay with dropping him, quite frankly. Drinking as much as he has is not a good thing.

-Pete, Rahn, Shark, and Fonzarelli should not go all out.

-People who cannot (at the moment) get pushed: Fonzarelli and Shark.

Troy Tornado vs. Chance Fortune

An eight-minute Tornado-won domination.

-Both have good gimmicks.

-This was not a "squash," sadly. That is what I wanted from the match; not that Fortune is bad, but Tornado ought to be a top-level or second-tier heel in the company. Beyond this Syndicate nonsense and Vessey, I suppose. Tertiary heel, or worse, though I would still class him secondary.

TCW International Title:

Aaron Andrews© vs. Freddy Huggins vs. Joel Bryant

I gave them 16 minutes to see how they'd do; sadly, the fans dropped off at about ten or twelve minutes.

Initially I was thinking of having Bryant go over as a nod to his experience, but when shuffling about certain matches, I found that this could easily be a pre-show title match to showcase young talent alongside one of our steadier hands.

Though Huggins dropped Bryant with a Huggins Kiss, a Flying Body Press from the champ led to the defense.

-Bryant needs a new gimmick; the others don't have particularly good ones.

-Laura is a good manager.

TCW All Action Championship: Overhead Wires

Flying Jimmy Foxx© vs. Sammy Bach vs. Edd Stone

As a high spot match, the action was quick. Thankfully, the match also appeared to lead to an early ending, as high-speed matches tend to drop off quickly after, say, 10 or 15 minutes.

A game of hurricanranas versus powerbombs was into play midway in the match, with counters and hits leaving champion and challenger splattered on the mat. Numerous times a person appeared to be ready to start across the wires, before then pleasing the crowd with some sort of senton or splash out of the corner.

Late in the 8 minutes the match took, Bach hit a back kick to stun Stone, hit a jawbreaker on the champ, then spun back with a beautiful enziguri to drop everyone against him. Thus he was able to retrieve the belt from the wires.

-Foxx, Bach have poor gimmicks.

-Foxx, Stone cannot deal with going all out. Which is...not good.

The Machines vs. The New Wave

It's a bloody tag match between our two most famous teams. What more could one want? Excellent show, though I hope if they get a push this would be main event quality.

-The New Wave need new gimmicks.

Joey Minnesota vs. Eddie Peak

Minnesota would have preferred to get his hands on Rick Law, and as luck would have it, that would come to pass.

Being a main event level affair, I expected them to be able to put forward a worthy performance. Unfortunately I misplaced my trust; it was a good match, but I want us to grow, not be stagnant.

Peak has, as he always has had, a very up front brawling style. Minnesota's a bit more varied, but I'm sure their DaVE-friendly past means they know each other fairly well. Thus the match flow was solid, with some nice exchanges as Joey simply would not stay down.

Until a brutal baton to the back of his knee from Rick Law, that is, which drew a disqualification fairly quickly.

-A bit of a disappoinment as the tag match beat this one out.

-Neither man has stamina. Bloody hell, Joey!

-Minnesota needs a new gimmick.

-Peak did not like something about this match; perhaps the size difference, or his push, or...hell if I have any idea.

Rocky Golden/Ricky Dale Johnson vs. Bryan Vessey/Tommy Cornell

Well hello there.

So this is clearly a building feuds match. I don't want to face Golden one-on-one until I build to his rematch with Hawkins, and I certainly have no need to expose Vessey and Ricky to each other when I am sure the fans would love to pay to see that match.

As always, I play a confident, if slightly lazy, heel. By that I mean it's clear that I need not cheat to win, but it is a bit of a shortcut of which I am most fond.

Speaking of, Golden got a taste of Hawkins late in the match, getting taken off the apron and dropped with a Wolf's Call as the referee was watching me face off against Johnson.

And, as always, I beat him with a Guilt Trip. What is your idiom, Johnson? Suck it? Yes, suck it, Ricky.

-Golden needs a new gimmick. Hawkins, meanwhile, has a good one.

-Vessey needs a new match; perhaps it's his push? And also he is in physical decline.

-Apparently Vessey, but not myself, gets a boost due to psychology. Let me let that sink in for you.

Wolf Hawkins and Tommy Cornell stay in the ring as everyone else is ushered to the back.

Cornell: Well then, I believe that would be the end of that, eh "champ?"

Hawkins: I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the love of this crowd.

Either Wolf needs his ears cleaned, or he was being a touch sarcastic.

Cornell: Yes, but I believe-

Hawkins: No, no, let's wait a minute, please. It's not often I hear the glorious cheers of all my friends.

And they still fed him quite well; the heat was quite marvelous.

Hawkins: As you were, Tom.

Cornell: Tom?

Hawkins: Attempted nickname; obvious failure. Continue.

Cornell: Yes, then. You, my dear Wolf, are the world champion. You have the finest title in the company. You are without peer, aside from perhaps myself.

Hawkins: Perhaps.

Cornell: Truly, I ask for anyone to face us next week. Do not even give us advance warning; we will be in the ring, and you can join us when you are ready. Thank you.

-Bloody hell, Hawkins improvised a bit better than I did. Had some right fun out there he did. Does me proud.

Post-Show:

Let me make this clear: after the show, things are not serious. Did I stumble over my words? Yes. As did Eddie Peak. Sammy Bach, meanwhile, proved his worth, as he "saved" the segment from our "ineptitude". But again, see the last angle of the main show: I had no problems.

Oh, and Saunders is terrible when put with three truly great talkers, and she also did not improvise well.

http://img1.UploadScreenshot.com/images/main/1/101191859.jpg

Right-o, good chaps! Jeremy Benthol here, what with the hey-da-hey and ho-da-ho! And don't tell me sister about them whores; they're her folk!

Now then, we had here two shows, the S-Double and TC-G. Both crews marvelously held out against 10,000 screaming fans, with the Cornells doing a hell of a lot better against their Supreme counterparts.

Now my in with the industry-and that means whatever female attendant I'm sleeping with at the moment-and by "sleeping with" I mean "totally not stalking"-says that Richard Eisen had a bit of trouble booking his show, with a notable disappointment from Christian "I'm old now" Faith.

Perhaps.

Or they were a bit short tonight, and perhaps in the future they will rise.

Perhaps.

But what is most important?

The Internet is entirely quiet about the shows. In fact, NARY A SINGLE PREDICTION COULD I FIND AMONGST THE 800 WEBSITES I CHECKED. Or just the one.

Point being, the Internet wrestling community sucks. And if they have anything to say about that, WHY THE HELL AIN'T THEY BLOODY TALKING?

Richard Eisen, SWF

Let's see here...I know I have a few emails, and I received word that Jeff Nova sent me something I should check, but first, what's this?

http://img1.UploadScreenshot.com/images/main/1/101343521.jpg

Sanctimonious twit; this is bigger news than either of the shows last night! And yes, of course, TCW beat us. I'm sure Tommy will want to rub that in my face. I'll pre-empt him...

Wait, what?

WEXXV have declared war on us. Who the **** are they? Two birds, as they say...

http://img1.UploadScreenshot.com/images/main/1/101365052.jpg

Well, for TCW...

~~~

And for WEXXV...

~~~

Now then.

About that email, Mr. Nova...

To: Jeff Nova

Subject: Re: Your infringing on my company

I will keep this short, as I am sure we both have better things to do than have a petty argument via email. Now then, what are the precise words...

Ah, yes:

Bring it, b****.

Unfortunately, it appears Thompson has chosen to work for Mr. Nova. Well then...Edward Cornell and Rolling Johnny Stones will do.

Wait. Edward Cornell? As in-oh. Ohhhhhhh...

To: Tommy Cornell

Subject: Burying the Hatchet

Dear Tommy Cornell,

I see that you are available to work for me. Having approached you for negotiations, it appears you are receptive to once again joining SWF, your home. I thank you and appreciate your finally admitting that you are ****ing scum.

Wait, what was your first name again?

Press Release:

SWF Signings!

SWF has signed:

American Elemental for $4,690 written

Dean Daniels for $4,410 written

JD Morgan for $10,990 written

Silver Shark for $8,240 written

Citizen X for $3,420 written

Joffy Laine for $1,620 written

As for the next show, let's see...that could main event, and I need...

Press Release:

TCW Ultimate Mayhem Energy Drink Cancelled?

Word has it that the makers of the energy drink sponsoring TCW received an "anonymous" tip that TCW is actually the initials for Satan. As is already well know, Ultimate Mayhem Energy Drinks are sponsored themselves by El Patron (of which the TCW branch is a subsidiary), and since their slogan is, "Dropkicks better than the Pope," being linked with Satan would be bad. So we'll see where this story goes.

Press Release:

Ryu Kajahara is Insane?

An anonymous source has circled through wrestling media, telling us that WEXXV is actually a Satanic Cult set up by Ryu Kajahara to sacrifice for goat's blood. Or something. Says the source. Were this anyone else, we'd dismiss it immediately. But it is Ryu Kajahara, so...we'll see.

Tommy Cornell, TCW

Ah, 'tis a shame for the Lover. I'd hate to split from my Jennifer, and to then continue working with her? I think one or the other of them might leave the company soon. Admittedly, Lover would be part of one of the biggest bidding wars in wrestling history, so I think it is looking bleak for Ms. Heat.

I see Eisen has been talking with our sponsors. I will remedy that...

Wait, what is-

To: Richard Eisen

Subject: If you ****ing touch one ****ing hair on hi

Dear Mr. Eisen,

**** you. Edward has nothing to do with us. You use him as his skills deserve, damn it. You ****ing bury his career and I swear to God that I will kill you. I will ruin your company and make you wish you had never been born. Truth be told, this little "feud" of ours has typically been civil and based on mostly some differences in business decisions.

You make this personal, and I will end you.

Also, WHO THE **** LEFT A ****ING GOD ****ING DAMN IT KAJAHARA!

To: Ryu Kajahara

Subject: STOP. IT.

Dear Mr. Kajahara,

There are many things about you I admire. The two most prominent are your ability to keep your company afloat and your inimitable ability with the microphone.

That said, I DON'T WANT TO WORK WITH YOU. At all. And slaughtering animals will not change that.

Seriously.

Cut this out or I will get Interpol or someone involved.

Now then...

Press Release:

TCW Signings!

TCW has signed:

Greg Gauge for $1,970 written

Hell Monkey for $7,450 written

Concepcion Gomez for $1,620 written

Ernest Youngman for $1,620 written

Eve Grunge for $1,620 written

Riley McManus for $1,780 written

and I will make a bid for my cousin. **** you Eisen. And I'll try to get Keith to be my child company.

Sam Strong, USPW

I see that Champagne Lover and Jennifer Heat have split up. It is a sad tale that has been all-too-common in the wrestling industry; with both people working in the same company, dealing with the same paparazzi, attention, the same fans asking for autographs and prying into their business...it's bad enough he is a soap opera star, but to have that intermixed with South of the Border...

Anyway, I wish both of the the best of luck. If this leads to one of them being released, I imagine it would be Jennifer Heat, as Antonio-Champagne Lover's real name, not his stage presence-has proven far more useful to the company. I would not be against hiring her as a manager.

As far as our show is concerned, I am pleased that we tape after TCW and SWF; that allows me to know exactly how good the show needs to be to beat either of them. Obviously SWF is the target from the National Battle, and that is in part why I allied with Cornell. Now, I just have to beat Eisen, and he has to beat both of us to not be hit by part of our alliance.

Joffy Laine goes to SWF, which is...unfortunate, I suppose, but that is what it is. As is Captain USA leaving, if he does. As far as my hires are concerned...

Press Release:

USPW Signings!

Nina Cacace for $4,180 written

And thus, what should I do tonight? Shall I use those wrestlers received from TCW? Hm...

Press Release:

USPW has a new Developmental Territory!

Before USPW American Wrestling was taped, we received word that Sam Strong himself used company funds to create a new developmental territory in South East USA called United Little League Wrestling, ULLW. The low-level Regional facility cost the company a huge $2 million, and Strong says that the investment will be well worth it. Its initial roster has yet to be determined.

USPW American Wrestling

Alicia Strong vs. Cherry Bomb

Raven Robinson vs. Belle Bryden

Krusher Karloff/Petr Novak vs. Java/Tribal Warrior

Tyson Baine vs. Benny Benson

Nicky Champion/The Force vs. American Buffalo/Genghis Rahn

and!

Sam Strong celebrates "Title Win"!

Sam Strong psyches up Alicia!

Baine destroys Champion!

Justice and Enygma and Jackson and T-Rex Brawl!

Jeremy Stone, NOTBPW

It is a sad thing to see any couple split, particularly when they looked to be having a great time together. There were rumours for years that Sean McFly and my sister were going to get divorced, and I saw some of their fights. There was certainly a strain to their relationship, especially when she retired from injury. Then to have Sean McFly, the-well, one of the top ten wrestlers of the world since he debuted, I imagine, as a husband, that's got to be tough.

So I feel for Antonio, and I have a bit of empathy for Jennifer. I hope they both heal from the experience quickly.

Now what's this from Alex...Maverick for Deeley? Oh you clever, clever man. Absolutely.

Press Release:

A trade of history!

CGC and NOTBPW hate each other, right? They have to hate each other at least as much as John Maverick and Shooter Sean Deeley hate each other, seeing as how the latter has been hailed as a younger, better replacement of the former in the land of DeColt.

Still, why would Jeremy Stone agree to trade his ace-in-the-hold to Alex DeColt for said young Deeley? Many theories, and the most plausible, we feel, is that at least one of the companies is trying to cripple-quite literally-the others' star.

So I have a trade, I believe I've booked the show, but I see I have a few people to hire...

Press Release:

NOTBPW Signings!

Cal Sanders for $1,750 written

Davis Wayne Newton for $2,740 written

KC Glenn for $1,690 written

Tamara McFly for $4,160 written

Aguila Azul Celeste for $1,950 written

Luchadora Original for $6,120 written

NOTB Championship Wrestling

#1 Contendership

Julian Watson/Jared Johnson© vs. Harrison Hash/Mark Griffin

Jason O'Conner/Robbie McNamara vs. The Natural/Owen Love

NOTBPW Television Championship:

Tim Westybrook© vs. Omar Brown

R.K. Hayes vs. Mighty Cavanaugh

Shooter Sean Deeley vs. John Maverick: Ultimate Submissions (30 minutes)

Johnny Bloodstone/Steve DeColt vs. Sean McFly/Duane Stone

and!

Steve DeColt promo!

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm not sure you can get the #1 contendership of the same title you are holding...

._.

If the opponents win, they get a title rematch. DUH.

<_<

>_>

Well, that's what I was thinking, anyway. I blame Jeremy.

Now predict or something *poke**poke*

Alex DeColt, CGC

Man...I feel for Champagne Lover. And Jennifer Heat, too. Not easy being a wrestling couple, though some work it out, and to be the biggest guy in the business? Killer.

You...you never really know a guy, do you eh? So many things you don't find out until years, even decades down the line. Marriage is a gamble like that, really; til death you part, but death's a hell of a long way away, probably. Could have any number of problems.

And speaking of, Champagne Lover's in Mexico. I've been there a few times, a few times on vacation, and it's a nice place. Not everywhere, and a lot of the places aren't. At all. But the vacation spots? Tourist attractions? Places like Cabo or Cozumel or...apparently a lot of Cs there...great spots. And there's plenty of partying, plenty of drinking...see, I don't know Antonio real well. Antonio Maxi Marquez. But you see him on TV, in movies, on the soaps, guy knows how to party. And given how much that guy makes, gotta think he parties in real life at least a little.

And that's the problem, eh? Y'got so many opportunities to get drunk-and I'm sure he does; you can't have that stage-name and not-so many very, very attractive women...

I'm not saying it, but without knowing either of them, I put my money on it being infidelity. Likely Lover's. But I'm not a betting man. Don't like gambling; don't like losing money for nothing.

That, of course, is where Steve and I differ. Reason why he's not booking the shows, and thereby why he's not in the company, is that he's a bit less...a bit less frugal than me.

Not that he's a moron. Steve, man, Steve has taken off in North of the Border. Hell, I'm almost glad he left, just because of how well his career has gone since leaving. I want him back, yeah, but talk about a guy who knows how good he is...

But fiscally? See, way I look at the company, you got about 26 guys we're supposed to have at Cult. Me for me, I want, say, a good 2-3 main eventers, 2-3 uppercard guys, just as replacement. Because that's smart, right? You got all the injuries, all the freak accidents, talent raids, you keep an extra guy or two for safety and variety. As it happens, we're right about at that mark right now. Got a bit of expansion in my mind, but I also am trying people out, you know? Prometheus and Blockbuster, maybe they make it. Maybe not. They don't count, as they aren't long-term on the roster. They're experiments. Nathan Black? Love to keep him, but if he can't fill his spot, I got other prospects in mind.

Point is, right? Guys that are on the roster, that you're going to use, you know the plan, or they can be slotted in, that's the main deal, eh? And I like to keep it pretty tight. I'd love to get development on, of course, just to kick off the straggling rookies and let them develop, but Steve?

God.

Steve, when we were kicking it back on what he'd do-and this is directly leading to the split, right-so what he was planning, is just...it's ridiculous!

I don't care, Steve. I don't care what you tell me, about how you have to spend money, gotta bring in this and that, just to prop ourselves on top of the world.

I don't care about "looking to the future" and "making dream matches" and whatever. Look, point is, you go into deficit spending, you start losing money, you need to get it back. As in, somewhere between now and right now. You can't let it waste, let interest pile up, let people starting hating you because you don't make their money back. That's not business.

Business is spending, maybe a little, not beyond profits, right? You get some money, you get new guys, maybe a few extra venues or something, but you don't go all risky. You get risky, you get hosed. You risk your profits, hey, maybe you win. Maybe it goes well, you keep flying. It tanks? You're still okay, right?

Steve wanted to, he wanted to...I don't know. He wanted to revamp something, pretty much split into two brands-never knew how official it'd be-and get like...get like this huge push, eh? Huge surge to National, make millions, and everything would be fine.

Until it isn't. That was the problem.

His strategy, by far better than mine, if everything goes exactly right. Exactly. No losses, pretty much, or it alllll crashes down.

And he was saying that was what dad wanted. You go big, you win, or you're done.

Dad...I still think of this as his company, eh? Still his plans, his roster...and I think he'd like me to slowplay this, right? Yeah, slowplay, when I'm gambling. Ha ha.

But I say, I say we take it slow, get some money, keep profit, stay at Cult until we just...naturally become a National company. Then? Hell, then I'll spend, sure! National's a great place-as, ironically, Steve no doubt knows by now. National wrestling companies are very, very difficult to tank. And I want to get there. But the stage before it-surprise, the one where we're at-is the easiest to destroy.

So I don't know. Maybe he was right. Maybe Steve's the guy. Not coming back anytime soon, so I'll never know.

And that's why Champagne Lover's got his problems. All the money, all the fame, the opportunity...it's too much. Too much for him, too much for her, and it all goes to ****.

That's my point.

Alex DeColt, CGC

So yeh, pour it out for your homies or something. I got no idea, at all, whatsoever, where the hell Ricky gets his friends from-I think it was James Hernandez-but whatever, get some of that booze, it's all good, eh?

So yeh, what?

Wait.

Okay, no, this is the office. Little depressed, let's look at the books.

Turns out that Ernest...Youngman? Ernest Youngman? Okay, he went to TCW. No surprise; kid's nice for his age.

So seems like...wait. No. God, I hate this headache.

~~~

Ah!

Okay, that was a bad idea. I'm punching Ricky in the face next time I see him.

Point is, yes, that Northy accepted the trade-big surprise-and I see that, again, surprise, John Maverick and Shooter Sean Deeley are scheduled tonight. In a Submissions match.

Not like I was planning that or anything, so maybe I can get some feedback from them.

:D

So let's get to hiring!

Press Release:

CGC Signings!

Dazzling Dave Diamond for $1,620 written

Mountie Mann for $1,620 written

Mitch Naess for $1,340 per appearance/$1,340 downside

Samuel Curran for $1,620 written

Pistol Pete Hall for $14,910 written

You'll note that aside from Pistol Pete Hall-with whom I am...god, love the guy-everyone's pretty cheap. Maybe they pan out, and I'd like Dave to particularly, but if they don't? No big loss.

Wait, there's another one?

WAIT.

NO.

GOD ****ING

Press Release:

CGC Signings!

Venus Angeletti for $950 written

Must...not...kill...

Ryu Kajahara, WEXXV

So Champagne Lover decides to leave? Well enough, alone, as he once was. Who am I to judge?

What I find far more interesting is the fact that, yes, Hell Monkey has left for TCW.

Recall that Hell Monkey was loaned to me from World Level Wrestling, a trade for Munemitsu Senmatsu. Now that TCW has the Monkey, it would seem they are the ones trading with me. After all, I have him for eight months.

EIGHT MONTHS!

For over half a year, I possess the soul of their wrestler. He is mine. Ergo, we are allies.

And thus, of course, I send my regards to Mr. Cornell.

Press Release:

WEXXV and TCW?

Our reports show that TCW currently employs Hell Monkey, a wrestler traded to Ryu Kajahara's company. Our reports only did the bare minimum amount of research, thus they did not uncover the fact that Hell Monkey was traded to the Engine when he worked for WLW, and that Hell Monkey was then hired by TCW. Thus, in effect, there are no connections between the companies.

However, Kajahara continues to claim that he is in talks with Tommy Cornell of bringing in Wolf Hawkins. And we quote, "Who you think win Monkey or Wolf? I say KAJAHARA CLAW!" Allegedly there was more to the quote, but the body of the interviewer, passed out, was found with just that passage.

~~~

As far as when I seek to fight, I consider the fact that many companies already have shows, will have shows, and thus I walk through the mire that is individuality without a clear path. Were I to host a show at the time of Burning Hammer, of Pride, of anyone, I split the audience. I must not cause buyers of purveyance to leave my company; no, I become individual, I give the people what they need, we FIGHT!

We FIGHT! WE DESTROY! We put forth a show that no one will ever know! This, THIS is what glory truly is!

And that is why I play patience, to wait until later, a moment, to display our prowess.

Press Release:

WEXXV Signings!

Kid Toma for $470 per appearance/$470 downside

Miwako Katsukawa for $350 per appearance/$350 downside

Machiko Matsuda for $250 per appearance/$250 downside

Lily Snyder for $260 per appearance/$250 downside

Eri Sato for $210 per appearance/$210 downside

Sakura Sada for $380 per appearance/$370 downside

Tristram Day, RAW

Ah, so reality imitates my art. I feel that if this real world wants to use my ideas, then it is prudent that I produce whatever facsimile my clientele desire.

And on that note, I am in Australia. Mexico is quite a distance away. My fans are not here to see us wrestle; they are here to see Champagne Lover fall from his dignity. They want to see the sordid affair, the love Jennifer Heat had, the numerous long nights she took "out with the girls". They want to see the truth.

I mean not the truth that everyone else bandies about; I mean the truth that people know, they instinctually feel, their gut reaction upon hearing the news. Champagne Lover is single? Ah, but I want to **** him. Jennifer Heat is scorned by her lover? Surely, surely she was unprepared for his masculinity. Or he, yes, he was dancing about with all his men. He, the man everyone wanted to be, no, he wanted to be with It is the truth in these rumors that I carry, and I carry them unashamedly. The populace cries; I merely answer.

And to those who claim I produce merely a poor interpretation, of course I do! I live not in Mexico, have no access to these stars; I am Revolution Australian Wrestling! The best looking men pale in comparison to the Lover, yet we have speech about as scintillating. We have our lovers, our couples, our close approximation that is the best our glorious fans will ever know. That is the truth; without us, they have nothing. I give up this story, and all of Australia will never know what happened.

No, to be silent is to lie. I give the fans the story they want, I allow themselves to interact, to feel, to...be. To be a part of all this. That is what they desire. Nothing more.

~~~

APW want to keep Dumfrey Pinn. Ha. I increase my offer by pittance just to mock them.

~~~

Press Release:

RAW Signings!

Diesel Dan for $1,750 written

Vaughan for $2,490 written

Warmonger for $4,640 written

Richie Fox for $2,370 written

Mayhem Mulhoney for $2,560 written

Wez Dobberly for $2,050 written

Bob Shrunkle for $1,650 written

Hardcore Henderson for $1,620 written

Spoiler Spitz for $5,900 written

Lone Rider for $1,620 written

Barry Fitzgerald for $120 written

Ceri Dordevich for $1,340 written

Dan Reacher for $1,190 written

D-Pod for $1,620 written

Ollie Freedman for $1,860 written

Melissa Abernathy for $1,070 written

Molly Cuddle for $1,510 written

Jeff Nova, 21CW

Heh.

I'd say that I predicted it, but I wasn't much paying attention to Mr. Champagne Lover, seeing as how Mexico and the British Isles aren't exactly close and all.

Lover's a 30-year-old playboy. And he should be. Guy's got tons of money, huge contract, top of his industry, and he looks awesome. That's prime time to go out, get drunk, party, whatever, and come home with a different woman every night. Hell, different women. Guy's puling in seventy thousand a month? Even if he did have to pay, that's...

Well, that's a lot of women a night, and a condo to play in.

Now then, about my company...

~~~

OKAY! So I'm going to go down there and punch him in the nu-no. Nooo, no, not going to do that, Nova. Can't do that. Can't kill-**** IT HE'S DEAD!

No!

Okay. Calm. Just...haaaaa okay breathe. Breathe in, out. Y'konw what? No, see, Richy boy there was just throwing it back. I come hard, he bounces back. Bounces right the ****-

~~~

Okay. This is why you wait, you wait sometimes before you respond. I realized that Eisen, what he did is he returned my extreme anger by brushing it off. That's...that's about as classy as one can expect. He didn't rage back, didn't escalate really, just told me to **** off. And I told himi to do that in the first place.

So you know what? I have to let it slide. I have to. I push back, h runs over top of me. I apologize, reveal the hand that Eisen's got me covered. So I let it go, talk to him in a month or so. I lost the initial read, and that's how it goes. I keep Thompson, though; that's what you get from good offers and a touch of loyalty, I suppose.

WAIT.

TCW and SWF are fighting over the roster, and USPW is having some fun too. Took some people I wanted out of the free agents as well.

Eh. Nothing to do but move forward.

Except...well, I could go over the top of all of them, transfer some appearance contracts for writtens. I think I'll make Eddie Cornish an exclusive PPA just for variety.

Press Release:

21CW Signings!

Jeffery McPeterson for $2,160 written

Robert Etchinson for $110 written

Emma Evans for $1,980 written

Tara Green for $1,720 written

Byron for $1,240 per appearance/$920 downside

Joey Beauchamp for $1,430 per appearance/$1,130 downside

Michael Gregory for $1,620 written

Kashmir Singh for $3,500 written

Matthew Macks for $1,620 written

Joss Thompson for $16,600 written