Eight Faces of Eiden

SWF got tha Phunk?

Longtime readers of the daily horticulture/wrestling magazine that is this magazine will note a few things:

• A. We only have horticulture articles because it's a cool-as-**** word.
  • B. Grandmaster Phunk left SWF because he was "too small."

We ask, then, why he would return to the company that scorned him so many years ago. The prevailing opinion?

Money.

There is a strong minority opinion, however, that Richard Eisen expects the Phunkmaster to make a move on Emma Chase, hopefully breaking up her and Sammy Bach. As to why he would want to do that?

The prevailing opinion for the minority opinion is that Eisen wants to, quote, "Pork the hell outta that *****." Makes sense, aside from the fact that Richard himself is married. The minority opinion on the minority opinion is that Richard wants Emma Chase to commit suicide out of depression, then causing Sammy Bach to commit suicide out of depression.

Hey! We never said Eisen was subtle!

lolnotextasidefromquote

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam Strong, USPW

$6,500 and no non-compete clause is enough to get Joanne Rodriguez. Perhaps.

It's me against TCW and NOTBPW, so wish me luck.

Wait...

Wait...

To: Tommy Cornell

Subject: Joanne Rodriguez

Dear Tommy,

If we keep outbidding each other on her-or others, I imagine-people are going to have way too high contracts and we're both going under.

So what's the deal? How do we resolve this?

Jeremy Stone, NOTBPW

Unfortunately, Grace Harper signed with SWF. Do they even have a Women's Division? But more importantly, I know that TCW and USPW do. Which means it might be a good idea to link up with one of them; anything to give the "gals" some more competition.

I am considering it, but for now, I will wait until tomorrow; no wrestling on television, I figure it is a natural enough time for pondering.

Press Release:

NOTBPW Signings!

Sara Marie York for $4,650 written

Suzanne Brazzle for $5,380 written

Alex DeColt, CGC

Huh. So newfound Spirit of the Shark is one to watch? That's pretty cool, I guess. Good for Japan.

Press Release:

CGC Signings!

Sayeed Ali for $5,490 written

I'm displeased with the number of wrestlers we have. We're going to be overloaded by at least ten in a wek here, and I have little data to choose between those I want to keep and those that need to leave.

Four people are only on a PPA agreement; cutting them trims the fat, but some of those guys are raw rookies. No sense in cutting them before they have the chance to prove themselves.

Vin Tanner and Brett Fraser are both in time decline; a few more years and they'll start to suffer greatly. That's a reason to kick them now; unfortunately, Tanner is a decent performer, and Fraser's his partner. Unfortunate.

Destiny and Fate are both fairly old, and kicking both removes their team from the roster, leaving no loose ends. I'd have to get rid of Chance as well, though, as Fate is loyal to him. And this is to remove people that have done good for the company, are no trouble backstage...no.

Ah. Him. A bit over $200,000 to remove him now. Not...a good idea. Not financially prudent.

To: Ryu Kajahara

Subject: What the bloody **** is wrong with you?

Dear Mr. Kajahara,

WHAT THE BLOODY **** IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Seriously?

Fine, whatever, I'll ignore your little sentiments that indicate you have no business being alive, much less in charge of a company.

I'll play your game.

Just shut the **** up and prove you contracted the people I requested and we have a deal.

You do not want to start a war, little man.

-Tommy Cornell

laul

Subject: What is that I hear on your windowsill?

Is it a bird, Mr. Tommy? Is it a bird, peck-peck-pecking through your mind?

I told you, Mr. Cornell, I told you I had the power. And you foolishly denied me.

Well, I think I have proven myself, then. I believe no reason for you to clamor anymore for justice and civility. You have your bargain, and I will uphold my words.

And all will dance through the seasons.

-Ryu Kajahara

la-ool

Ryu Kajahara, WEXXV

The Apocalypse Riders in-BCG?

Oh, this ends now.

Ah, it seems and email indicates I have no Pay-Per-View aspirations. No matter; plenty of other companies at which I can ply my trade.

And hark! The morrow brings our show!

Press Release:

WEXXV Signings!

Willie York for $1,180 per appearance/$1,170 downside

Takesi Yamanaka for $870 per appearance/$860 downside

Tristram Day, RAW

A show tonight. A new show, a new year, a new day. Time to think, to hire. Soon, soon we shall see if the money rolls in. That is all.

Press Release:

RAW Signings!

Dumfrey Pinn for $6,430 written

Frank Mucciolo for $2,140 written

Hatemonger for $2,970 written

Raw Attitude!

Echo vs. Black Flash

RAW Television Title:

Montgomery Croft© vs. D-Pod

Nicky Gilbert/Rod Sullivan vs. Artemis Eyre-Rochester/Thurston Darcy III

Molokai Milk/Frogue Element vs. Manhunter/Skyscraper

Rahmel Goode vs. Captain Wrestling II

RAW Tag Team Title:

Blake Belushi/Rick Stantz© vs. Quiz Master/Quizzical Mark Question

Kerry Wayne vs. Swoop McCarthy

and!

Misery consoles Vicki

Modern Warriors Promo

Frogue Beaten Down by the RAW Giants

Steele Destroys Robbins

Swoop makes Open Challenge

Croft Attacks and Strips Autumn

Spin Doctor Judges Bikini Contest

Jeff Nova, 21CW

Can't say I'm displeased with that show. Not at all. Great, excellent work all around, as best as could be managed. I know who's up, who's down, and aside from the fact that plenty of men are on per appearance, we'd have made money.

State is, this looks good for us. Just need a territory for the young blokes and we'll be on our way.

Wait.

Blokes?

Press Release:

21CW Signings!

Fink Finkleton for $1,070 written

Dwayne Dark for $1,760 written

Edward Cornell for $2,230 per appearance/$2,230 downside, exclusive

Merle O'Curle for $5,930 written

Report from 21CW:

"We have come to terms with the release of Brilliant White from his contract. While he has a badass-as-hell mask and a sweet-as-hell goatee, we no longer need his services.

Any reports of him being a, quote, 'soft drug user' are entirely unfounded.

Unless they are, in which case that crap does not fly in this company."

This is signed by a 21st Century Wrestling Executive.

To: Every-****ing-one

Subject: V-CORP MOTHER****ERS!

90% of the expenses for 6 months. PARTY AT THE MOTHER-****ING MANSION!

-Jeff "Already drunk on Guiness ha ha I'm Scottish you bloody bas****s" Nova

RAW Attitude!

Pre-Show:

RAW Television Championship:

Montgomery Croft© vs. D-Pod

Croft noted as he made his entrance that D-Pod was the most obvious choice for his next challenger. Yes, there was that whole "Captain Wrestling II" thing going on, but that can wait. He's in line, he has his place, but it's after D-Pod.

And Captain Wrestling II would have had to wait about a minute, as Croft absolutely squashes the 'Podman'.

Backstage, Swoop McCarthy comes upon Vicki Company.

Swoop: Yo, girl, I hard-I heard you done have a fine ass. Mind if I tap it?

Vicki: What? No!

Swoop: Awright.

With a smile on his face, as Vicki turns back to whatever she was doing, Swoop gets a handful of her ass in some rather short shorts. Vicki screams.

Vicki: I said no what the ****!

Swoop: You said you don't mind if I grab your behind.

Vicki: I guess you won't give a **** if I kick you in your dick.

LOW BLOW! Vicki runs off, and bumps into Mark Misery around the corner.

Vicki: Hey you aren't going to grab my ass, okay?

Mark: Uh, what?

Vicki: Just...if Swoop comes along, kill him for me?

Vicki bats her gorgeous eyes at Mark, and he shrugs, then leads her off in the other direction. Her ass is quite fine, objectively speaking.

RAW Quest Championship:

Echo© vs. Black Flash

A fairly normal match, Echo defends his title against the no-chance contender, Black Flash.

The lights dim, then a spotlight hits the stage.

???: I have millions, I have billions of dollars. And this little company...

A man in a hood enters the spotlight, and turns to either side.

???: IS MINE!

Throwing back the hood, it's BARRY FITZGERALD, a bona-fide billionaire! Apparently he has bought the company. The crowd...seems unenthused.

Barry: I know, I know, you think of me as this lighthearted man who was willing to invest in anything I saw interesting. You saw me as the savior of Australian wrestling.

Brief allusions onscreen of an alleged investment Fitzgerald made to ZEN some years ago. Given that they have no splurged on a huge spending spree, it seems the rumors were exaggerated, greatly.

Barry: I know I'm not some "star," so I will only be showing up, occasionally, before shows like this. But I could not miss the first episode of RAW ATTITUDE!, thus my appearance right now.

Again, the crowd seems to not care much about Barry.

Barry: Everything you see, it's because of me. Just keep that in mind. You're watching a million dollar show.

The Next Big Things vs. The Brat Pack

A blase nothing affair that only goes to show that anyone who watches this is waiting for stuff to happen out of the ring.

The Spinnnnnnnn Doctooooooor! comes out to the stage, beaming smiles at everyone.

Spin: It's the Spinnnnn...Doctor! I'm out here tonight, oh friends, because it's time for some sweenies in bikinis!

The crowd pops for the three women who come to join the Doc onstage: Rebecca Richey, Rennaya Rives, and Jaime G. They each have robes on, and walk to the ring. Doctor starts to join them, but instead waits a step or two, lowering his glasses to watch their...well...

Spin: Now that, that's why I'm glad to get paid. Because after this segment, I'm about to get-

Spin Doctor trips as he walks up the steps, and he has to grab the ropes as he stumbles. Nearly dropping the mike, he glances at the crowd, cheesily smiles, and continues.

Spin: Now then, Miss...Richey, we've heard your voice during the matches, now let's see your body as it dances!

Rebecca is quite attractive in her swimsuit, nothing particularly special aside from the red cloth not concealing very much. She does some of that new-fangled hip hop dancing, as best I know, something the kids like, and Spin Doctor...maybe that kind of **** is entertaining; I don't know, but I'll hear from the network if his...scratching? Is that air-scratching? If that's good for our ratings.

Spin: Thank you. And Rennaya Rivers?

Hm. Another in a line of small mistakes; it is possible that Spin Doctor is attempting to hide an erection, or perhaps he is merely nervous at being on this early. Or, perhaps, the man is a homosexual, and he is trying to overcompensate and pretend to be sexually attracted to women. Whatever the case, I need to talk to him and show that I know he has more talent than what he is showcasing in this segment.

Ah, yes, and Miss Rives makes a good debut as a "diva," flippantly tossing off her robe to reveal not a bikini, per se, but I doubt many teens would be dissatisfied with her curves. Good, solid choice.

Spin: And Miss Jaime G, let's see if you got a spot!

Spin Doctor is driving this segment dangerously sexual; I need him to curtail it, lest the network get angry.

Jaime G is playing an "Old School Heel," which apparently means kicking Doctor in the crotch and leaving.

Spin: *hrk!*

Rives soon leaves the ring, picking back up her robe as she goes. Rebecca looks around, plays to the crowd, and goes back to the announcer table to call the rest of the show in her bikini. Remind me to pencil in a bonus for her, as I doubt that was entirely comfortable, and it was not entirely necessary.

Molokai Milk and Frogue Element vs. The RAW Giants

Skyscraper has little stamina, it would seem; I need to mark that for later. Milk and Frogue, from what little I have seen of "tag team wrestling," have no chemsitry whatsoever. Or perhaps missing "tag ins" so often is part of their gimmick. I need to check that.

As Frogue is chasing Echo, and the Giants are his enforcers, they do a steady job of beating him down, before Manhunter is tagged in and hits him with a Big Foot. Sadly for them, Frogue slams into his corner, allowing Milk to tag himself in.

Another Big Foot cinches the victory.

After the match, the Giants continue putting the boots to Frogue Element. A solid segment, but they need to get more popular. I hear no visceral anger from the crowd.

Autumn Gleeson, resident commissioner (Fitzgerald might have problems with that; pencil such a storyline in for next show) comes to the ring for some...some sort of official business. The crowd is quite excited, as Autumn is by far one of the most attractive men on the roster, and I think I saw some "Autumn's skirt needs to Fall" signs in the crowd. Remind me to make that a t-shirt.

Montgomery Croft interrupts her, and the crowd boos him.

Croft: Hey, Glesson, I have a riddle for you.

Ah, another case of botching lines. No matter.

Croft: What has two legs, blonde hair, and no clothes on?

He enters the ring, facing a bewildered Gleeson.

Croft: You.

Croft shoves Autumn into the ropes. As she bounces back, he bodyslams her, then proceeds to rip off her skirt and blouse. No overtones of rape-I made it adamantly clear that this was an exhibition of Gleeson's skin, not an overture of his character-but quite a bit of flesh. Autumn had gone along with my suggestion of wearing a g-string and adhesive bra.

To note, we gained a bit of sponsorship from the Scandaluzz© bra company for this segment. Croft leaves, cackling, as Gleeson stirs, then frantically tries to cover herself-and fails-as she leaves the ring.

I saw plenty of photos in the crowd; ordinarily I would attempt to confiscate such devices, intending to sell professional photos and calendars of our roster. However, I feel that the Internet is something quite popular with our demographic, and the more traffic we can get to Gleesonnips.com or whatever else websites will pop up, the better. As such traffic inevitably leads back to our company, and if demand implies we need to produce nude Autumn Gleeson magazines, I am sure the network would fuel such an endeavor.

Rahmel Goode vs. Captain Wrestling II

As Croft had his "challenge" earlier tonight, so too must his contender. Captain Wrestling II obviously had the much tougher opponent; unfortunately, it seems neither has an understanding of pacing. As if I would know, of course, but I think that was the problem, as far as the crowd not cheering nearly as much as the Captain would normally imply.

Also, Will Tuddenham has been a terrible referee throughout the night. I might need to fire him.

Captain wins, obviously; no point in not pushing him toward the inevitable Croft/Wrestling match.

Loxley Robbins enters the ring, presumably to give a promo of some sort. Luke Steele comes practically flying down the ramp, sliding into the ring and brutalizing Robbins with a...clothesline? Lariat? What the **** are you talking about? He hit him with his arm, hard.

The beatdown continues for some time, with Loxley left down and out as we head to another commercial.

Kerry Wayne vs. Swoop McCarthy

I wanted a fairly even match, as people love Kerry Wayne. On that same note, though, Captain Wrestling II is the one with the story. Thus, Swoop had to go over.

Another case of terrible chemsitry, unless-again, possibly-completely missing a "clothesline" and repeating twice to hit it is normal.

No notes here; I am going to release this Modern Warriors Promo on their DVD later in the year. Absolutely tremendous; bonuses all around.

RAW Tag Team Championship:

The Melbourne Blondes© vs. The Master Minds

Curious; Spin Doctor and Quiz Master do quite well, but pair the manager with the other patner (Quizzical Mark Question), and nothing. Odd.

I told them to make this as good as they could, and I believe they did that, better than anyone so far.

Rick Stantz hit a Flying Elbow Drop on Quiz Master to win.

Swoop McCarthy ends the show with an open challenge. Nothing of note, though he did improvise a fair bit better than earlier in the night. I see this night as a moderate...success for the man. If he continues to rise, I see good things for him. If not, unemployment is certainly an option.

Post-Show:

Montgomery Croft calls out Captain Wrestling II and Loxley Robbins as Luke Steele stands by him. Unfortunately for the good guys, Rahmel Goode and Swoop McCarthy jump the duo, beating them down. Should have been on the main show.

Autumn Gleeson finds Montgomery Croft backstage and gives him a poorly-worded ultimatum: either get in line or get fired. He laughs.

And continuing the laughter, along with some witty wording, Croft points out Swoop McCarthy behind Gleeson. He plays into the banter-less good improvising, but solid still-and they once again strip Gleeson to her underwear.

Scandaluzz© ought to love us, particularly because the bra stayed onto Gleeson's breasts, even with much jostling about. A fantastic showcase in sexual engineering. Sexual apparel engineering? Either way, a great partnership for us.

http://img1.UploadScreenshot.com/images/main/1/1418043492.jpg

Ratings to follow as such data rolls in.

Eidenhoek, either you are insane or a genius, either way i'm reading :)

I'll take it; as soon as I get predictions, then I'll be happy. -ish. Actually, once I get through one freaking month (I'm not through a week yet) I'll be happy.

Edit: And when did I just update this; want to check time difference.

Edit Edit: 2 hours ahead is this site.

Richard Eisen, SWF

Let us check the "web", as Eric calls it, for the wrestling news...

Hm, South of the Border is making a few movements in their stories...Cuervo hates Mexican Beast (probably do not want to hire both, then)...Delirante, who I hear is a Mexican whore-and no, that's not an insult, merely what I've heard-is dating Guillermo Marcos. "The Fan's Own". I wonder how that relationship started...

And IPW missed out on "Lil Henry," an ironically-named Big Heavyweight, due to travel.

And we have our next hire. I like the kid; he's 21 with 1 year experience, a perfect fit for development. Speaking of, I need to hire a good trainer...

~~~

A few prospects, and it looks like Faith will be out of it in a year or two. Might keep him on as commentator, but I suppose road agent would be a better use of his skills. Now then, emails...

21CW beat me out on Ed Cornell? So long as it's not Tommy, I'm fine. Lenny Brown doesn't like development? Hm...

Kid looks like he still can "dramatically improve," and there's the fact that his psychology is terrible. However, Nero notes that there was some improvement even in a week, so I suppose I can call him up.

Oh. I can just send him down to work on his "Rumble" skills, and he doesn't complain. Well that was easy.

~~~

If Tommy wants Greg Black, beat $10,000 and no Non-Compete clause. I don't think I'm that big of a jerk that he'll leave.

~~~

Someone is getting fired for this...

And on that note, a few more feelers out there.

~~~

To: Jeff Nova

Subject: Check your sent email, you idiot

Dear Mr. Nova,

I do not know whether you meant to imply-nay, outright state, that you were drinking champagne off of my wife's ass, or from my wife's ass. In the former, you could probably find a shaplier woman more than willing to get on her knees for you. I mean not to impugn our marriage; I merely note that she is, like myself, in her fifties. Do you really wish to drink champagne from the ass of a fifty-year-old woman?

As for the latter, I have made it an aim of my life to never discuss urophilia. That aim was made just now. I would thank you, but I would rather kill you.

-Richard Eisen

Press Release:

Hannah gone from SWF?

In a shocking development, SWF manager Hannah has been released from her contract. In doing so, Richard Eisen fulfilled his contractual obligations and paid her $105,426 to complete the rest of her unused time.

When asked to comment as to the sudden firing, Eisen was quoted as saying, "The fact that she declined to mention to me the most obvious new manager we should hire, even out of fear for losing her job to the 'new generation,' is inexcusable."

Our reporter noted that Ms. Potter was not in charge of scouting for new talent, that she was just one of the many managers he employs. Eisen replied, "Oh. Well, I just tried to hire her back just now, and not only will she not work for a company as 'risque' as ours, apparently she strongly dislikes me."

Press Release:

SWF Signings!

Kentucky Bill for $3,030 developmental

Donnie J for $6,660 written

Johnny Martin for $11,210 written

Kazuma Narato for $5,310 written

Marc Speed for $4,770 written

Snap Dragon for $7,180 written

Genio Verde for $3,620 written

Roger Cage for $5,230 written

Captain USA for $6,820 written

Masked Cougar for $5,640 written

The Fly Boys back in town?

With The Fly Boys potentially reuniting, some within the industry-or merely fans-think that Richard Eisen truly wants to revitalize the Shooting Star title, perhaps making a division or brand specifically catering to high-flying action

The fact that such a brand would be minor, and based around the lowest-tiered title in the company...apparently hopeful people are morons.

Says one reporter. Whose name is unknown. God ****ing dammit if you ****ing edit in my name I will murd

Roger Cage a new star?

Rumour has it clapclapclapclap that Roger Cage is set to be one of SWF's company icons. When asked, Christian Faith said, "What? I have heard nothing about this! But if it is true, then I wish Cage the best of luck. Supreme Wrestling Federation is the largest company in the world, on the verge of introducing an International audience to its shows, and if he is one of the men that will lead this company to those heights, he has a lot of work ahead of him."

We thank Faith for that blurb; however, the reporter who was on the scene, as it turns out, also came back to the station with some $200 of Christian Faith merchandise, signed. Someone's getting axed.

Wait, we actually had a death threat already? WHAT THE FU

Tommy Cornell, TCW

Interesting reading on the front page; it would seem SOTBPW is making a play for the top.

Good. Champagne Lover should be on top.

I still feel that development is not yet ready, but given the size of our ever-growing roster, I must create one of necessity.

Ah, and Ed stays on the Isles. Well enough; so long as he is not Eisen's.

Speaking of, Greg Black might be mine for $10,000 and hiring veto (as he does not have any enemies, Richard.)

~~~

To: Sam Strong

Subject: Re: Joanne Rodriguez

Sam:

I think you have her; that or Jeremy's gotten to her. I cannot tell. In any case, I outbid Jeremy, not you. Or attempted to do so. If you find that just you and I are in a bidding war, notify me.

-Tommy

~~~

To: Ryu Kajahara

Subject: Piss off you clod

**** the deal you wanker. Keep or fire those you took for me; I care not anymore. You are worthless. Stop emailing me; this is not a declaration of war, merely a statement of intent. Namely, closing communications.

~~~

Press Release:

Total Championship Schooling Opens!

TCW has a new developmental program! Total Championship Schooling, or TCS, has just been opened by owner Tommy Cornell (of TCW; TCS will be run by someone else).

The Low-Level Small company will soon house a number of prospective youths and aged veterans that Cornell himself feels need work or can give something to the next generation. He also noted that he does intend for TCS to get on television at some point, toning down the Pure influence in their product to allow Mainstream networks to accept future bids.

Also of note is the company's integrated policy toward women. In that case, you can d(-cos(x))/dx me right up!

Because there will be women.

Sine me right up.

Sine.

**** you.

Press Release:

TCW Signings!

Buddy Garner for $13,100 written

www.rasslinblogmatchcakes.com

Am I your Buddy, guy?

Buddy Garner is BACK!

Look, guys, I know that you all laughed at me when I told you, I ****ing TOLD your ass, that Garner would come back to pro wrestling.

Now I'm not a guy to hate on him for MMA, or MMA for being popular, or rasslin is fake or all that ****.

But come on, guys. Garner is wrestling.

Look, if he's going to be having kids-and ****, whoever the **** Mrs. Garner is, she probably fine as ****ing hell-wrestling's a better place for him. Less chance of an injury, of getting knocked out, all that ****, and he makes bank doing what he does.

So what's up with all you haters?

See, guys, I know you'll hate having your big guy out of the major leagues. Dude was ****ing boss out there. But here...look, he's still going to smash faces. It's just safer for him, y'know? And that's what we gotta see.

So lemme hear you get up on the GARNER EXPRESS MOTHER****ERS IT'S TIME TO SHINE!

Sam Strong, USPW

Subject: Re: Joanne Rodriguez

Yeah, I got her. And just wondering, were you not interested in picking up Hannah Potter? Eisen just cut her for some reason, and I'm certainly more than willing to thrive off of his pointless mistakes. I'm making a bid; I ask that you not do so unless someone else gets involved. Like Jeremy.

And on that note, do you think one of us should reach out to him?

-Sam Strong

Looks like I have a few too few workers for a National company. Getting notes, at least, that the press are less than enthused. I could bring back my development, but doing that would mean that spending the money for development was pointless. I also have a few contracts to sign today, furthering the pointlessness. But on that note, I reached out to some of the more popular American workers that were available to me.

I see that Captain USA is leaving in a week; I'll give him a sendoff. Roger Cage also went to Eisen; that's unfortunate, as he would have been an excellent fit with us.

Alicia, in my meetings with the aforementioned USA and a few others, appears to be a "Next Big Thing." I obviously knew that, but it is reassuring to have outside confirmation, that it is not just my paternal instinct overlooking her faults. Which apparently do not exist.

Press Release:

USPW Signings!

Phillipe LaGrenier for $1,620 written

Randall Hopkirk for $6,300 written

Elijah Harris for $1,880 written

Travis Century for $4,610 written

Honest Frank for $4,990 written

Joanne Rodriguez for $6,500 written

Subject: By the way, here's a trade

Forgot to mention that I'm of course willing to trade J-Ro (that's what the kids call her) to you for someone. Watch for an offer.

-Sam Strong

Jeremy Stone, NOTBPW

They got Joanne. Oh well. Actually, no; that's a terrible thing, as she is probably the biggest female prospect we had. Speaking of prospects, and development, I should see if I can hire Eric Tyler to train the women and men. He has great performance skills, a good speaker, a nice chain wrestler, and his technical/brawling style is alright in general. He fills a lot of roles at once. Granted, SWF are looking into him, I see, but I made him an offer he would consider.

~~~

And a few other offers, just in case, eh?

Press Release:

Are you ****ing serious?

STEVE

MOTHER****ING

FLASH

written for $12,550 per month.

Alex DeColt, CGC

Huh. Apparently I offered Randall Hopkirk a contract. He signed with USPW.

So...

Yeah, apparently I'm drunk right now.

~~~

I think I will try to sign Brooke and Eric Tyler, and trade Brooke to Northies. Unless Jeremy catches on, which he already has to Eric.

Wait. SWF released Hannah Potter? Oh, I have to outbid USPW; with her existing popularity, she clocks in just below Marie-and she's equally popular South of the border.

And South of that one, too.

Press Release:

CGC Signings!

Jacob Jett for $5,200 written

Ryu Kajahara, WEXXV

Emperor Choice has rejected my negotiation request. I see that this is unfortunate, but there are still a few more offers ahead.

~~~

I see that Tommy Cornell has implied a Non Agression pact. I see no writ as such, but operationally-speaking, yes, we are apart. Neutral. Alone. Adrift in the Pacific, as they say.

~~~

Jimmy Cox was traded to World Level Wrestling from Golden Canvas Grappling for I believe an undisclosed amount. It is the power of the Modern Japan Movement at work, friends.

Meanwhile, Junnosuke Fukazawa toils away in Black Canvas Grappling, with his talent barely recognized by that hellish b******ization of a company.

~~~

I need to book this show, yes, but before that, might I be able to create a beneficial agreement? ...

~~~

Press Release:

WEXXV Signings!

Kimitada Ohishi for $1,150 per appearance/$1,150 downside

Nobuhito Ogiwara for $900 per appearance/$890 downside

Yasuhide Tayama for $1,400 per appearance/$1,390 downside

Hablan por telefono

Ryu: Hello.

Ryu: I am Ryu Kajahara, owner of Wrestling Engine Twenty-Five.

Ryu: You are correct with our location.

Ryu: I believe I have something you need.

Ryu: What?

Ryu: I believe I have something you need, and I know that you, you have something that I require.

Ryu: You, friend, have fiscal stability with a proven formula to remain remarkably solvent.

Ryu: Oh yes, apologies.

Ryu: Wrestlers.

Ryu: Is that an agreement?

Ryu: Ah, no. Apologies, again. I have a menagerie of a particular type of wrestler that I believe you would find most helpful.

Ryu: Need? Ah, perhaps I misspoke, yes. Want? Could utilize?

Ryu: A bit of a temper, and yet relevant.

Ryu: Hardcore.

Ryu: I believe that you previously had something of a division, something like that, wherein hardcore wrestling was quite common.

Ryu: Think back three years, to what your company has done! What belts you have that are retired!

Ryu: While you are not of need, I certainly could provide you with wrestlers on loan. At your want.

Ryu: Assuming you ever revitalize that sector of your company, I could at the least allow a bevy of appropriate talent in short order.

Ryu: Aside from the occasional wrestler, I would ask that if, if I find myself in need of financing, that you allow me to remain afloat.

Ryu: Loans are repaid. A mutual understanding.

Ryu: No, not as such.

Ryu: It is possible I have expanded beyond my current capabilities. It is possible that the shift from a "traditional" touring schedule to the more modern year-long model will have initial costs. By funding me, you guarantee my continued existence and, of course, my continued help.

Ryu: So if we are in agreement, I get emergency funds and you get desirable contracts.

Ryu: -and I would allow you to purchase the company first among anyone else if we ever go bankrupt or require more than $30,000 in any month.

Ryu: Then we are agreed?

Ryu: My thanks.

Interview with a Tornado

I recently sat down for an interview with "The Tokyo Tornado," Kimitada Ohishi. Even at 58, the man holds a certain menacing glare, in spite of his friendly smile.

I asked him why he was called the Tokyo Tornado. After some belligerence about "what the hell kind of question is that," and, "have you never seen me wrestle," he explained that professional wrestling has something of a lighthearted dark comedy to it, that he is a "tornado" much in the same way that a real tornado is a natural disaster; he causes destruction.

Following further in that destructive line of thought, I questioned why he with age seemed to become even more liberal with what he would do in and out of the ring, given that typically a wrestler gets more conservative with his work as he ages. His reply?

You will have to buy the next issue of our magazine, but in short, professional wrestling is his life. He was not going to slow down until he absolutely could not compete anymore-which, of course, happened a few years ago.

Archived