New C-Verse favourites?

I'm interested in finding out what new wrestlers in the C-Verse everyone has taken a liking to this year. For me, it has to be Brooke Tyler who was already an awesome talent at the start of the game but now a year and a third in she is improving pretty quickly and I'm setting her up to be the star of my women's division.

Mobstar is an obvious diamond in the rough.

Babau, while the render and gimmick is an obvious homage to Frightmare, has somewhat of an early Sabu flair to him with his name and stats.

While his stats aren't amazing, I'm enjoy using Kip Keenan as an evil Fox news style Patriot; when playing IPW I have him inform the black section of the audience they need to step and be "real" Americans, and stop piggy banking on the work of coughWhitescough others.

Masked Stranger is fun to use with a Matt Classic "I'm a 1940s veteran living in the modern era" gimmick, and has the stats to hold his ground.

I'll second Brooke Tyler, she's just awesome and I'll also put in Talia Quinzel as another good new female talent. I also really like Nigel Svenson. For personal preference though none of them quite measure up to the awfulness, and challenge, that is Matty Faith. I'm going to make that talentless face a star.

Fro Sure!!

yeah, Fro Sure is awesome.

I have to go with KC Glenn though. In fact both Glenn and Fro Sure are in my company and they're even a tag team. Glenn is just about to challenge the world champion Steven Parker and Fro Sure is on the verge to become a main eventer.

I'm now in the 5th year of my career and in the 3rd year with my own company (I'm soooo close to cult level) and so far Glenn is probably the most talented wrestler my company ever had. One of his recent matches against Parker even got a B+.

I have yet to get to the point of taking talent from other feds, but some of the IPW/GSW guys I'll definitely take early on. As for Glenn, after a few trial games (where he always gets picked up to tour Japan) I started a company with him as owner/head booker. I figure if everyone else gets poached eventually, at least I still have him.

BB Colossus he is so cool, whatever game i play hes in, usually team him with Mutant and/or Travis Century as The Graveyard Mafia

Madman Boone pretty much because of a re-render, i find him very easy to book

Phobia pretty much my favourite masked wrestler in the game

Which alt do you use for Madman Boone?

i think in the original re-render thread, not on my usual computer but have the page saved as i am worker my way through that thread

just checked page 323 of the original re-render project, in the tew10 mod section

Brilliant White. Awesome render.

Except for the drugs. ****ing idiot. Jeff Nova hates you.

Much preferred the old one actually. The old one had me looking to book him as a psychological warrior a la Goldust. Now he looks like just another face in the crowd.

I'm interested in finding out what new wrestlers in the C-Verse everyone has taken a liking to this year. For me, it has to be Brooke Tyler who was already an awesome talent at the start of the game but now a year and a third in she is improving pretty quickly and I'm setting her up to be the star of my women's division.

Only problem is, Brooke isn't 'new'. She was first introduced in TEW08.

My favorites from the new crop of workers is fairly numerous. Many of the luchadoras are awesome to work with and build. Aguila Azul Celeste, Electric Dreamer, Estrella Blanca, Hellcat Hernandez, Maribel Mercado (who I always use as the protegé of Miss Mexico), Mystery Pink, Pinky Perez, Queen Amazon, Purple Viper, and especially Teresa Perez. Teresa's probably my favorite because I can see her developing into a Yuma Maruya type of worker (underdog babyface with limitless heart).

Love Darkness Cat and Foxxy and Pamela Rojo and Madame Bat. What I especially like is the style diversity. Not everyone is a cruiserweight, which is the typical route taken. You have brawlers, luchadoras, spot monkeys (La Hija del Diablo, Darkness Cat), technicians (Alina, MAYA, Concepcion, Poison Ivy), and Japanese Juniors (Mayu Itami).

I love Boriken Love Machine Jr and Felipe Caballero!!

Boriken has 75 star quality, can brawl AND take to the air decently, he has a pretty sweet mask and pulls out some decent match ratings.

Felipe is an absolute beast...I've used him in most of my games and even in Pop >>> Perf companies, he has pulled 50+ matches ratings with average opponents...I don't know how, but he does. He has some serious potential as a 'good hand'.

Only problem is, Brooke isn't 'new'. She was first introduced in TEW08.

My favorites from the new crop of workers is fairly numerous. Many of the luchadoras are awesome to work with and build. Aguila Azul Celeste, Electric Dreamer, Estrella Blanca, Hellcat Hernandez, Maribel Mercado (who I always use as the protegé of Miss Mexico), Mystery Pink, Pinky Perez, Queen Amazon, Purple Viper, and especially Teresa Perez. Teresa's probably my favorite because I can see her developing into a Yuma Maruya type of worker (underdog babyface with limitless heart).

Love Darkness Cat and Foxxy and Pamela Rojo and Madame Bat. What I especially like is the style diversity. Not everyone is a cruiserweight, which is the typical route taken. You have brawlers, luchadoras, spot monkeys (La Hija del Diablo, Darkness Cat), technicians (Alina, MAYA, Concepcion, Poison Ivy), and Japanese Juniors (Mayu Itami).

As a future worker right? This is the first time I've used her in a game so she's new to me.

Archived