DOTM: Mod March 2013 Poll

DOTM: Mod March 2013 Poll  

30 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM: Mod March 2013 Poll

• WWF: The Golden Age...and beyond? by The Final Countdown
    • WCW 1994: The Battle Lines Have Been Drawn. by Jon Snow
    • Pro Wrestling... But Not Quite As You Know It... by Nobby_McDonald
    • WWE: The Longest-Running Weekly Episodic Cluster of Shows in TV History! by michgcs
    • Carving out Guerrilla Glory[Thunderverse] by kanegan
    • AWF: Live The Revolution [ThunderVerse] by jhd1
    • WCW '94: War of the Thrones by Beejus

Thanks for the nomination and votes. I am really grateful for the recognition and this is quite a big honor for me.

That being said, i nominate jhd1's AWF. The father of Thunderverse has a strong grip of the promotion and the storylines are quite engaging.

Thanks to everyone who has nominated/voted for me; the response to this new diary has been tremendous so far. Hopefully it'll last even longer than my ROH game did.

My own vote goes to mich. His Royal Rumble was one of the best things I've ever read on this board. It had a great graphical presentation, and told a tremendous story. As I said in his thread, I have a feeling I'll be heavily "borrowing" some of the things I saw there when I get to the Rumble in my own diary. :D

Thanks to everyone who has nominated/voted for me; the response to this new diary has been tremendous so far. Hopefully it'll last even longer than my ROH game did.

My own vote goes to mich. His Royal Rumble was one of the best things I've ever read on this board. It had a great graphical presentation, and told a tremendous story. As I said in his thread, I have a feeling I'll be heavily "borrowing" some of the things I saw there when I get to the Rumble in my own diary. :D

Agreed and seconded... My Royal Rumble is thankfully 10 Months away... But I will 100% look at michgcs's version and hope to emulate it... Might just ask him to do it for me... He'll surely say yes!?!? :) Top work :)

Archived