"Give Me Rules For A Game" Thread

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hassan" data-cite="Hassan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36574" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Wouldn't mind some July 2014 wwe rules if anyone fancies it. <p> </p><p> I've released everyone that got released there, and split the shield. And punk, Bryan and Batista are away injured for 3 or 4 months I think.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Two of the three members of the Shield must win the World Title by Wrestlemania 31, and they can never have a triple threat match against each other</p><p> </p><p> You must have a worker over 45 years old come in and win some sort of singles title, then use him to put over a developmental talent. That developmental talent must defeat the veteran for that title in his very first match.</p><p> </p><p> John Cena, Randy Orton, Sheamus</p><p> - 1 must form a tag team with a new signee or developmental talent and win the tag titles, culminating in a match between the two at Wrestlemania 31</p><p> - 1 must have a series of matches with part of the shield (either Heel Rollins or the combination of Reigns/Ambrose) for the World Title</p><p> - 1 must form a stable to overtake the authority</p><p> </p><p> King of the Ring must come back at some point in 2014 and be won by one of the following:</p><p> Cesaro</p><p> Big E</p><p> A new signing</p><p> A developmental talent</p><p> </p><p> The US Title has to be defended every week on at least one television show.</p><p> </p><p> You must have a talk show segment hosted by a wrestler/personality and have it on every single show. Once you reach Survivor Series, the talk show must spark a feud between a host and a guest.</p><p> </p><p> Batista, Triple H, Kane</p><p> -1 must win the Royal Rumble</p><p> -1 can never wrestle again</p><p> -1 will lose to the Undertaker at Wrestlemania 31 in the last match for both Taker and your chosen wrestler.</p>

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creating a Cult Fed in the Great Lakes area with the C-verse 13 database and looking to hire the entire roster and try and make them number 1.

1) You can't hire The Keith Twins, Steven Parker, Nelson Callum, Davis Wayne Newton, Kirk Jameson, Ash Campbell, Fox Mask, Masked Cougar, Snap Dragon, Remmy Skye, Spencer Spade, The Latino Kings (stable), Greg Black, Fro Sure, Frantic Ali, Steve Flash, Johnny Martin.

2) You can't hire the owner or the head booker of another promotion.

3) You can't hire more than 3 people from a Regional or smaller company.

4) You can't hire anyone over 40 years old.

5) You can't hire any of the SWF, TCW and USPW cuts for one year.

6) You can hire only Mainstream Hernandez if you play him as a Cult Hernandez for at least 2 years. http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/MainstreamHernandez_alt5.jpg

7) You must hire Deaf Touch as a local hero.

8) If you hire The Cali Dragons, you must hire Jonnie Perez and you can't split them.

9) If you hire Donnie J, you must sign Britney Hollywood.

10) If you hire Acid, you must hire his protege Acid II.

11) If you hire Eric Tyler, you must sign his daughter Brooke Tyler.

12) You must hire at least three established tag teams.

13) A former SWF, TCW or USPW wrestler can't win the main title until six month he's hired.

14) The tag team titles must be at floating level.

Great stuff.

Dang my owner was going to be Steve Flash. Might tweak the first rule to give me 1 or no of those guys :), but the rest is great.

I may use Cult Hernandez the whole time

Well, there's Roger Cage, KC Glenn, Hell's Bouncer...

Steve Flash is OK.

Can I have rules for a July 2014 TNA Game. There can be as many and as hard as possible.

1) You cannot hire or re-sign anyone who has spent any time on the payroll of WWE, in any capacity

2) You must make the X Division title 'floating' and raise its prestige to equal or greater than the world title

3) You cannot hire or re-sign any knockout with less than 60 basics and psychology

4) You must develop at least three workers (of your choosing) who have never worked for TNA, to autopush Main Eventer

5) By 2020, you must have PPV deals covering the UK and Europe but you cannot run any shows there (this one might be too hard)

Okay, that's all I got. Those will require you to turn over almost your entire roster but should make the company obscenely profitable.

Can I have rules for a July 2014 TNA Game. There can be as many and as hard as possible.

These are basically the rules I create for June 2014 TNA game. There's some few changes.

1) Everyone need some holidays: Dixie Carter must be given time off for three years!

2) Every TNA title must be active.

3) Lashley can only lose the World Title against a bearded opponent.

4) Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Bobby Roode: one of the three must have a World Title shot at Bound For Glory.

5) Since like he likes puroresu, MVP must have a Japanese member in his stable, excluding Sanada.

6) The Wolves must keep the gold for over one year.

7) James Storm can only reform a tag with former partners.

8) You can't break the Bromans until 2016.

9) An American can't hold the X Division title until 2016.

10) EC III should main event one PPV.

11) Your Knockouts division must be headlined by a female wrestler without breast implants and must be Champion within a year.

12) You must keep Kurt Angle and Eric Young!

13) TNA British Boot Camp has been a success: you can't release Rockstar Spud and Jeremy Borash.

14) You must run a one month of your shows in UK, like the Maximum Impact Tour.

15) You must have one employee from every TEW active area for two years. (USA, Canada, Mexico, British Isles, Europe, Japan, Australia).

16) You can hire only male TNA alumni with the surname Harris, real or on screen.

17) You can't hire an actual WWE male employee who has an on screen appearance this year, except those on NXT. If you hire them a new character should be developed, unless you play one used in other promotions than WWE.

18) Bound For Glory 2014 must be run like in reality, @ Korakuen Hall, Tokyo, Japan.

Wow, those are good! I didn't want to be too specific but wow, you got in there. #11 is damn near impossible without outside signings (none of the current Knockouts are 'natural', I don't think? Maybe Santana Garrett/Brittany?).

Might have to try to stomach a TNA game with those stipulations. :)

Wow, those are good! I didn't want to be too specific but wow, you got in there. #11 is damn near impossible without outside signings (none of the current Knockouts are 'natural', I don't think? Maybe Santana Garrett/Brittany?).

Might have to try to stomach a TNA game with those stipulations. :)

#11 came out after a discussion on an italian wrestling forum. Because most of them have implants and they were wearing push ups, someone said they have "throat tits" and he asked if some natural, aside Awesome Kong, have won the Knockout Championship.

You can check the participants of the Knockouts Knockdown 2 One Night Only PPV. Tecnically it's not aired yet.

If you have a company with multiple brands, make one a cruiser weight brand and attempt to get that division on par with the heavyweight division. Limit matches between cruiser weights and heavyweights (using real-world terms not TEW classification) to tag matches where the sides are even. Better yet, have matches involving multiple weight class very rare or nonexistent.

• 2 weeks later...
How give me some rules for real world cpt.charisma september 2014 update? WWE and TNA detailed

WWE

• Brock Lesnar must lose the WWE title to someone aged 25 or under.
  • The Shield Members: 1 Must win a title, 1 must form a tag team and 1 must be released
  • You need a new exciting title. Create a new title with the first champion holding it for a year
  • Stephanie McMahon must be in a headline match of a PPV
  • The Great Khali gets an undefeated Streak for the rest of his career until his final match.
  • You can never hire CM Punk
  • No one can be called up from NXT until the Rumble.

TNA

• You can not rehire anyone TNA has released in the past 2 years.
  • Dixie is feeling nostalgic. You must hire a former WWE Employee and give him a title run of over 6 months.
  • You've got to promote British Bootcamp 2. Hire 12 UK Wrestlers. One must become TNA Champion before August 2015.
  • Bound for Glory must take place in Japan this year, next year it must take place in the UK
  • Bring back the TV title and have a title match every week.
  • Spud has to win a title.

Going to go with 21CW with most recent database update (start of 2014). Interested in having some rules. Thanks!

1) You must change your PPA contracts to at least one year written contract.

2) You must sign all of your graduates for a one year written contract and have them at least one TV appearance.

3) You can't hire former MoSC or ROF alumni.

4) You can't sign graduates of the Ring Of Fire dojo.

5) You can't sign anyone who works for an English promotion owner. So no TCW, EWA or UEW.

6) Edward Cornell must keep the 21CW World Title until he has an 18 months reign.

7) Dark Angel can only win the 21CW World Title.

8) Before 2019, War Machine and Wade Orson must have won the World Title.

9) You can't split teams with actual or fictional relatives or the member have a relationship between them.

10) Move The Steamroller to a better role, manager or color commentator.

11) Find a better road agent.

12) Jeff Nova can't wrestle at all. He could be the on screen boss.

13) You can't fire anyone who has a split up relationship.

14) Alliances are not allowed.

1) You must change your PPA contracts to at least one year written contract.

2) You must sign all of your graduates for a one year written contract and have them at least one TV appearance.

3) You can't hire former MoSC or ROF alumni.

4) You can't sign graduates of the Ring Of Fire dojo.

5) You can't sign anyone who works for an English promotion owner. So no TCW, EWA or UEW.

6) Edward Cornell must keep the 21CW World Title until he has an 18 months reign.

7) Dark Angel can only win the 21CW World Title.

8) Before 2019, War Machine and Wade Orson must have won the World Title.

9) You can't split teams with actual or fictional relatives or the member have a relationship between them.

10) Move The Steamroller to a better role, manager or color commentator.

11) Find a better road agent.

12) Jeff Nova can't wrestle at all. He could be the on screen boss.

13) You can't fire anyone who has a split up relationship.

14) Alliances are not allowed.

Looks interesting - Thanks!

• 1 month later...
NWAvsWWF August 1996 mod, going to play as WCW for the first time outside of the 1991 mod which I've enjoyed immensely.

The roster is unbelievable, I need some rules. :D

1. You must keep the World Title with Shawn Michaels until Bret Hart returns; However, you must not give Bret the World title when he does so for 6 months.

2. Three wrestlers: Brian Pillman, Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Owen Hart. One must be pushed to the moon, the other must be stuck in tag team competition for a year, and the remaining one should be jobbed out and fired when his momentum reaches 0.

3. You must give Vader a god push, and he must Main Event one WrestleMania before WrestleMania 2000.

4. One of The Bodydonnas must keep Sunny as their manager and be repackaged and pushed. The other must be fired immediately.

5. The 1997 King of the Ring Tournament must be won by the first person that you might be able to steal from WCW.

6. You must create a stable to mock the nWo, and you might decide yourself how to proceed with this rule.

7. When Hogan, Nash and Hall are available to be stolen from WCW, one must be signed and given a World title on their first match back and stay on the Main Event until he retires, the other one must be stuck forever on the midcard, and the other one must never be signed.

8. The Undertaker's Streak must never be broken.

9. If Steve Austin wins the 1997 Royal Rumble Match, then a swerve must occur, and he must not gain his World title match and he might never even have a match at any WrestleMania; However, if he doesn't win the Rumble, then he must never win a World title.

10. You must randomize two wrestlers from your roster and create a tag team between them. It doesn't matter who they are.

11. You must never create The New Age Outlaws (If The Smoking Gunns are already gone), but Gunn and James must form two tag teams with different partners. If somehow the randomizer chooses them both, then you might ignore this rule, but form them as a completely different tag team.

I'll give Harmony some rules tomorrow, because I got to catch up some nice sleep.

i want to do another save that I play in between the one I take seriously, so could anyone give me some rules for a mod starting in August 2014 ?

Could I get some rules for a 2004 WWE game please?

Randy Orton must not win a World Championship until at least WM 22.

Keep John Cena heel until WM 22 (at least).

Jericho / Christian / RVD / Benjamin:

-one must win Royal Rumble and headline Wrestlemania

-one must win the World Title and hold it for 6 months.

-one must win IC/US Title and Tag Team Championship at the same time

-one must be fired

The US Championship has to be defended at least 3x each month.

Bring back / creat one of these championships and have the first champion have at least a year long reign:

-Hardcore Championship

-European Championship

-TV Championship

Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero must face each other in a PPV headliner within a year.

Hope you like them.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived