Movie Tycoon 2.0

Goliath764

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Russelrules44" data-cite="Russelrules44" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37016" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>....YK, Now that I think of it, Maybe making a movie based of a guy who only had 1 match in the WWE isn't going to be a good idea....Sorry, Sorry 86 the idea!...Kizarny's canned!......But, maybe THIS idea will be better!<p> </p><p> Title: I Dare You....</p><p> Rating (i.e. G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17): PG</p><p> Genre: Comedy</p><p> Brief summary of the movie: 10 teenagers, all complete strangers, compete in a wicked dare contest! Friendships will form, Conflicts will happen and Relationships will blossom in this laugh a minute comedy!</p><p> Amount you plan to spend on production: $950,000</p><p> Amount you plan to spend on marketing: $1,500,000</p><p> You then must list the actors/actresses/directors you want to contact for this film. You should include things like:</p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:36px;">Main Lead (or our Final 2)</span></p><p> </p><p> Daniel- The Nice Guy- He is very nice and very kind to everyone he meets, even to the mean bullies at his school, but he can get angry when you tick him off.</p><p> </p><p> Manaculkay Culkin- No perks, no nudity.</p><p> </p><p> Alexander- The Arch Villain- Evil, ruthless, cunning, and all around bad, this guy is a guy you might just wanna watch out for.....</p><p> </p><p> Shia LaBouf- I see potential in you, maybe a supporting role in a Tribal Survival sequal, no nudity.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:36px;">Secondary Lead (or, the people who made the final 6.)</span></p><p> </p><p> Joel- The Loner- She doesn't really talk all that much, and seems pretty mean, but in actuality, she's a nice, self caring worker who likes to paint...oh yeah, and she forms a relationship with Daniel.</p><p> </p><p> Hillary Duff- No perks, No nudity.</p><p> </p><p> Korry- The Rockstar Wannabee- Korry has one dream, and one dream only...to become, a rockstar, he acts like a big rockstar too, like he owns the place.</p><p> </p><p> John McLauren- No perks, No nudity.</p><p> </p><p> Beru- The Italian Spy- He thinks he is the next James Bond, but in reality....he sucks at spy stuff, end of story.</p><p> </p><p> Alex D. Linz- No perks, No nudity.</p><p> </p><p> Vivian- The Socalizer- She tries so hard to make friends and to fit in with the crowd but always messes it up.</p><p> </p><p> Jennifer Lopez- No perks, No nudity.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:36px;">Supporting (Or the two who only made it to the final 8.</span></p><p> </p><p> Charlie- The Virgin- He is, as said a virgin, meaning that he has never kissed a woman before, He dreams of doing so though, so yeah, don't count him out.</p><p> </p><p> Zac Efron- No perks, No nudity.</p><p> </p><p> E- The Strong Guy- Strong and tough, he is an arrogant strong man who can't take no for an answer, not even 1 no.</p><p> </p><p> Xavier Woods- No perks, No nudity.</p><p> </p><p> The Host- Take the host of Fear Factor and The host of Dancing with The Stars together and this is what you get.</p><p> </p><p> John Travolta- True, you may not be my christmas present from heaven....but that doesn't mean I'm giving you a 2nd chance by this movie right? (You have a surprise at the credits.....<span style="font-size:8px;">You'll get to pubiclly bury us!</span>)</p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:36px;">Cameos (They were the 1st two eliminated)</span></p><p> </p><p> Demi- The Creepy Chinese Girl- Basically just here for no good reason...but to freak the crap out of everyone.</p><p> </p><p> Aksana- No nudity, No perks.</p><p> </p><p> F.A.G- That's right! The guy who appeared in the cult classic Comedy Hours (Or How Not To Make A Movie) is back for this movie! Freddy Antonio Garcia or F.A.G for short, is usually called a homosexual by his friends due to his flamboyant style, but he keeps telling them that he's a hetero!</p><p> </p><p> Val Venis- No nudity, No perks.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Dude, unless you're doing this as animation, most of this cast won't work as teenage characters. Although I do like the premise. This has potential teen movie classic written on it if done right.</p>

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cappyboy" data-cite="cappyboy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37016" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Dude, unless you're doing this as animation, most of this cast won't work as teenage characters. Although I do like the premise. This has potential teen movie classic written on it if done right.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You're absolutely right! And i'm going to try to make this a decent teen movie sucess. (2 stars is my goal. Maybe 3 if i'm lucky.)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Russelrules44" data-cite="Russelrules44" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37016" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You're absolutely right! And i'm going to try to make this a decent teen movie sucess. (2 stars is my goal. Maybe 3 if i'm lucky.)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Then maybe casting folks who actually fit the age bracket of the characters would be a good idea.</p><p> </p><p> Oh and BTW, I'm disappointed you ditched the Kizarney flick. I was looking forward to seeing what you did with that. I always felt WWE seriously dropped the ball with him by deciding he was already a failure before he even stepped in a televised ring. It was only when J.R. started reminding people of pro wrestling's carnival roots during his too few matches that I started caring about the character.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cappyboy" data-cite="cappyboy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37016" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Then maybe casting folks who actually fit the age bracket of the characters would be a good idea.<p> </p><p> Oh and BTW, I'm disappointed you ditched the Kizarney flick. I was looking forward to seeing what you did with that. I always felt WWE seriously dropped the ball with him by deciding he was already a failure before he even stepped in a televised ring. It was only when J.R. started reminding people of pro wrestling's carnival roots during his too few matches that I started caring about the character.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh don't worry, He'll be back in a future movie.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="dakydaky" data-cite="dakydaky" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37016" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Still any interest in this? I'd like to see it become active again.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I would love to get back to work on this.</p><p> LEMME HEAR A HOLLA FOR A MOVIE TYCOON 2.5!</p>

My life has been busy so far, I am looking to revive it if I have the time before the end of this year but not for now.

If someone else is interested of running this, feel free to do so.

................YKW....I've been playing this game for a damn long time, and I ain't watching it rot to death.......I'd be glad to run it...........if it weren't for my disasterous attempt at MAKING a game like it.......& I also own the culty beloved RKO Pictures......so......yeah............OH WHAT THE HEY, I'LL RUN THIS GAME!....AND DO MY STUDIO! TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE FOLKS!

• 10 months later...
I haven't really followed many of the incarnations of this after I stopped hosting it. But I wouldn't be opposed to bringing it back if you guys will have me. Just give me a day or two to get everything together. If I do bring it back though it's going to be more like the original 1.0 that I did. I'm not knocking anything anyone has done with it by making it their own, I just feel like it's become too much for any 1 person to handle. My plan is to simplify it a bit more so it's easier to mod and in return will be a longer lasting experience.

Archived