USPW: One More Chance

<p>USPW Television Title Match</p><p>

Tribal Warrior defends vs. <strong>Andre Jones</strong></p><p>

Comment: </p><p> </p><p>

Cherry Bomb vs. <strong>Alicia Strong</strong></p><p>

#1 Contenders Match For USPW National Title, Winner Receives A Title Match At USPW Stars, Stripes And Slams</p><p>

Peter Valentine vs. <strong>Chris Caulfield</strong></p><p>

The Towers Of Power vs. <strong>Enygma and James Justice</strong></p><p>

USPW World Heavyweight Title Match</p><p>

<strong>Nicky Champion</strong> defends vs. Tyson Baine</p><p>

Fun Fan Signs: <em>PUSH THE FOOOOOOOOORCE AND BUY MY MERCHANDIIIIIIISE!!!!!</em></p>

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<strong>Tribal Warrior</strong> defends vs. Andre Jones</p><p>

#1 Contenders Match For USPW National Title, Winner Receives A Title Match At USPW Stars, Stripes And Slams</p><p>

Fun Fan Signs:</p>

<strong>Tribal Warrior</strong> defends vs. Andre Jones</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cherry Bomb</strong> vs. Alicia Strong</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Peter Valentine</strong> vs. Chris Caulfield</p><p> </p><p>

The Towers Of Power vs. <strong>Enygma and James Justice</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Nicky Champion</strong> defends vs. Tyson Baine</p><p> </p><p>

Fun Fan Signs:</p><p> </p><p>

National Alert, Valentine has a title shot!</p><p> </p><p>

Enygma, can you solve my crosswords?</p><p> </p><p>

Open your eyes, Baine!</p><p> </p><p>

P.S. A personal note for recommended hires: Steven Parker, Sozen Ishinomori, Findlay O'Farraday and if you can steal Robbie Retro from SWF!</p>

<strong>Tribal Warrior </strong>defends vs. Andre Jones</p><p>

Peter Valentine vs. Chris Caulfield</p><p>

<strong>The Towers Of Power</strong> vs. Enygma and James Justice</p><p>

Nicky Champion defends vs. <strong>Tyson Baine</strong></p><p>

Comment:</p>

<strong>Cherry Bomb</strong> vs. Alicia Strong</p><p>

<strong>Peter Valentine </strong>vs. Chris Caulfield</p><p>

The Towers Of Power vs.<strong> Enygma and James Justice</strong></p><p>

Fun Fan Signs: If Caufield Wins, WE RIOT</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="PGHJuice" data-cite="PGHJuice" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37444" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Two pages of just backstage dialogue, not a single card or show posted in between. Is that how diaries are done around here? Sheesh, can we get to the actual wrestling?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> If you think your so <strong>great</strong> why don't you write your diary.</p>

<p>I can see why there's talk about Alicia. You've portrayed her in two ways. First, as an object of sexual desire. Second, as a damsel in distress for Masked Avatar to rescue. It's not the most inspiring portrayal of a major character. Of course, the question is whether this an issue with Masked Avatar, or with you as a writer? I can see where the complaints lay, and find myself curious if/how her character develops. She is, however, the most interesting thing going on so far. Masked Avatar seems almost universally well-liked, to the point where there's neither conflict nor drama. USPW isn't in any crisis or danger either. Perhaps the brief mentions of James Justice and Doom will bear fruit. </p><p> </p><p>

As general feedback on your writing, I think you're using too many words. Not just adding 'wrestling' in front of 'event', but by having lines of dialogue, and even scenes, that I don't think anyone would miss. For example, if we've already read the parameters of Avatar's role in Sam's house, why do we need to read them again in front of the USPW locker room? Especially given, as TEW players, we know what being booker means.</p><p> </p><p>

I'll hop off my high horse and give some predictions. I'm not massively familiar with the roster, so won't make comments yet. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tribal Warrior</strong> defends vs. Andre Jones</p><p>

<strong>The Towers Of Power</strong> vs. Enygma and James Justice</p><p>

<strong>Nicky Champion </strong>defends vs. Tyson Baine</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CJAlex" data-cite="CJAlex" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37444" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you think your so <strong>great</strong> why don't you write your diary.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'll get right on that.</p>

<strong>Tribal Warrior defends</strong> vs. Andre Jones</p><p>

<strong>Cherry Bomb </strong>vs. Alicia Strong</p><p>

<strong>Peter Valentine</strong> vs. Chris Caulfield</p><p>

<strong>Nicky Champion defends</strong> vs. Tyson Baine</p><p>

Fun Fan Signs: IF VALENTINE WINS, WE'LL SHOOT HIM!</p><p> </p><p>

Nicky Champion is more than just a name!</p><p> </p><p>

She's Cherry, Deal with it.</p><p> </p><p>

The SWF/TCW Castaways Win! And we STILL love them!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CJAlex" data-cite="CJAlex" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37444" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you think your so <strong>great</strong> why don't you write your diary.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is a ridiculous statement. Have you EVER criticized a movie, a television show, a sports team, a book, a worker at a store, ANYONE that is doing something you've never done? Of course you have we all have. So you can say "man Christian Bale sucked in that movie" or "man that television show went downhill quick" or even "I can't believe they put mayo on my sandwich how hard is it to hold to the mayo" we have ALL said similar things.</p><p> </p><p> No one stood over you and said "if you think you're so great why don't YOU do that" its a silly statement. To say you can't criticize if you're not doing that is just honestly very poor reasoning and logic. </p><p> </p><p> I will say that Angel said he's setting the "tone" and honestly there hasn't been much tone set outside of the strange romance story of Avatar/Strong. Outside of that I agree with Self there hasn't been any drama of any sorts with anything else so yeah I can understand how someone who isn't interested in Avatar/Strong The Love Story could get frustrated that they want to read something to actually do with wrestling. I personally think even if there was some drama or some inspired writing ABOUT the wrestling aspect of this, him getting the job, some sort of conflict after getting the job, some sort of goal he's trying to reach, something. But so far the Avatar/Strong romance story has been about 90 percent of the writing which could frustrate people that are either not interested in it or kind of creeped out about how its been written so far. </p><p> </p><p> Tribal Warrior defends vs. <strong>Andre Jones</strong> - I would think that the Savage Fury are better fitted as a tag team and there is no real reason to keep a third string tag team wrestler with a championship that is the perfect championship to restart the push Andre had going for him in 2010.</p><p> </p><p> Cherry Bomb vs. <strong>Alicia Strong</strong> - Alicia's creative control is going to prevent her from losing to Cherry on the very first show. Kind of a bummer you're putting Cherry in a losing position when you could keep them apart for a month or two and give Cherry a chance to pick up some wins. </p><p> </p><p> Peter Valentine vs. <strong>Chris Caulfield</strong> - I think this depends on if you're playing as owner or with owner goals. I'm guessing in order to have the freedom you want to hire who you want, etc you're going to have to play with owner goals off and if owner goals are off there is no incentive to push what 50ish year old Peter Valentine? </p><p> </p><p> The Towers Of Power vs. <strong>Enygma and James Justice</strong> - On one hand this is good booking. The Towers of Power are by far your most successful tag team with something like five tag team title reigns. So putting them with main eventers only increases their value but at the same time their overness is still so low that nobody on here or in the audience is going to even remotely buy that the Towers of Power have a chance at winning this match.</p><p> </p><p> Nicky Champion defends vs. <strong>Tyson Baine </strong> - Baine wins by count out, DQ, something happens to give him the win but not the championship. This feud starts a week before we start the game. I don't see the title changing hands one week after it starts on an American Wrestling episode but at the same time if you have the champion pick up a win then what is the point in the feud? If the hero vanquishes the villain one week after the problem starts then thats not much of a feud. So Baine will win by count out or some other matter to give him a victory over Champion and show that he's more than capable of beating this hero and yet letting the injured and vulnerable champion have a strong villain to overcome but yet not lose his championship.</p>

<p>To be fair, Angel's "slash", if you may, starring Masked Avatar and Alicia Strong, was a key backstage storyline back in his first, and longest USPW diary. Yes, I agree it could be a bit polarizing to see this part of the backstage story so early on and taking up so much space, and I do agree with CadeSydal when he says that it's a bit odd for a grown woman in the world of pro wrestling (DOB April 1986) still living in Daddy's crib. But I say, let's let Angel do his thing and give USPW another try; I like his backstage stuff as much as his show writing, and his ability to deliver good stuff in both areas makes his work worth following regardless of how often he's worked on USPW diaries.</p><p> </p><p>

As an aside, Masked Avatar isn't THAT much older than Alicia, though the age gap is still fairly large; he's 39, making him 13 years older. With that being said, I see the age gap as being realistic (if large), though again, I'll have to give the Avatar/Alicia "slash" mixed reviews for now - maybe too much, too soon, but otherwise I don't mind it that much. I'm willing to wait and see how the whole backstage scene plays out, and also excited to see how USPW's roster and the storylines evolve throughout the course of the diary.</p>

USPW Television Title Match

Tribal Warrior defends vs. Andre Jones

Comment: Agree here.

Cherry Bomb vs. Alicia Strong

Comment:

#1 Contenders Match For USPW National Title, Winner Receives A Title Match At USPW Stars, Stripes And Slams

Peter Valentine vs. Chris Caulfield

Comment: HARDCORE AMERICAN VICTORY

The Towers Of Power vs. Enygma and James Justice

Comment: Everyone has predicted the same thing.

USPW World Heavyweight Title Match

Nicky Champion defends vs. Tyson Baine

Comment: champion is more.... than... a name....

Fun Fan Signs: ALICIA STRONG REEKS OF STANKY FISH

Fun Fan Signs: USPW: BATTLEFIELD OF CHAMPIONS, NICKY TO BE EXACT

Comment: Tribal is too old to be relevant</p><p> </p><p>

Comment: A Strong winning on USPW shocking</p><p> </p><p>

Comment: Valentine should never be allowed to wrestle again </p><p> </p><p>

Comment: Everyone has predicted the same thing.</p><p> </p><p>

Nicky Champion defends vs. Tyson Baine</p><p>

Comment: DRAW!!!!!!!!</p><p> </p><p>

FFS: Valetine just retire please</p><p>

FFS: FEAR THE COSMICSUPERULTRASPECTACULARULTIMATE FORCEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/USPWDotCom.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Impact;"><span style="font-size:24px;">NEWS: Tyson Baine Burns Nicky Champion!</span></span></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/TysonBaine2.jpg</span><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/NickyChampion_SS.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

The Christmas television episode of USPW American Wrestling ended with a huge shock that had fans covering the eyes of their children. USPW World Champion </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Nicky Champion</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> arrived in the ring to lead the fans in singing 'Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas.' He had just begun the rendition of the famous Christmas carol when </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Tyson Baine</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> interrupted the song. He got into the ring with Nicky Champion and the demon from the deep struck Champion with a sneak attack sucker punch. Champion fought back but was then struck with a fireball to the face. Champion went down and Baine got on the microphone, declaring that he plans on sending our USPW World Champion straight to hell!</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

Following the attack, </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Sam Strong</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> and </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Alicia Strong</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> entered the ring and helped Champion to the back where he was immediately taken to the hospital. The word out of the hospital is that he was treated for severe burns to the face and that he was released the next day with bandages covering his face. We here at USPW.com have tried to speak with Tyson Baine following this incident but he is refusing to talk to us, telling us that he will make his statement on the very first USPW American Wrestling of the new year.</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

We have gotten word that on the very first episode of USPW American Wrestling for the new year both of these two men will be in attendance. What is going to happen when they are in the same area? Will they meet up? Will one of them call out the other one? </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Commissioner Doom</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> is said to have security at the ready for when the two men explode at The Dust Bowl! He has said that he will figure out a way for the two of them to legally get in the ring together. Could we see a match set up between the two?</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>TAGS:</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> USPW – Tyson Baine – Nicky Champion</span></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

<hr color="black"></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="font-size:8px;">© 2013 All Rights Reserved. PromotionWars.com is a property of Promotion Wars</span></span></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/USPWDotCom.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Impact;"><span style="font-size:24px;">NEWS: World War III Rages On!</span></span></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/ShaneSneer.jpg</span><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/Enygma.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

The battle that has been given the name of World War III has been raging on since November of this past year when three men decided to step up against </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>The Sneer Corporation</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">. On one side of things you have </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>James Justice</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> leading the charge. Alongside him are </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Enygma</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> and </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>The Force</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">. On the other side, you have the evil Sneer Corporation consisting of </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>T-Rex</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">, </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Jumbo Jackson</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">, </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>The Towers Of Power</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> and </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Atlas</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">! </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

On the Christmas episode of USPW American Wrestling, a match was signed for USPW Stars, Stripes And Slams, the pay-per-view event that airs on Sunday Week 3 of January. This match will pit 'The Jurassic Power' known as </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>T-Rex</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> against the Mysterious </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Enygma</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> with some major stipulations put on it. The match is no disqualification, no count out. If T-Rex wins, he gets to remove the famed mask of Enygma and reveal the mystery to the world. But if Enygma wins the match, he gets five minutes alone in the ring with </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Shane Sneer</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">. Sneer has shown his usual pride and bravado after the match was signed but there is definitely some concern in his eyes that he may have to look eye-to-eye with the man in the green mask.</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

But that's not all that we've got signed on pay-per-view in this war so far. The powerful </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Jumbo Jackson</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">, a secondary leader for the Sneer Corporation, will go one on one with the man known simply as </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>The Force</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">! No stipulations have been added to this match so far but both powerful men will surely be giving this match their all for the pride of the Sneer Corporation and for the pride of the Forcemaniacs all around the world. How will Shane Sneer figure into this match? Will Atlas get involved as he stands at ringside watching Shane Sneer's back?</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

We do not know how much longer World War III will rage on between these two separate factions. However, we do know that it may end up tearing this company apart by the end of things. We also know that it's all right here on USPW American Wrestling on Sports America. Make sure you are tuned in to the next chapter in this raging war.</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>TAGS:</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> USPW – Sneer Corporation – James Justice – Enygma – The Force</span></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

<hr color="black"></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="font-size:8px;">© 2013 All Rights Reserved. PromotionWars.com is a property of Promotion Wars</span></span></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p>

<p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">Wednesday, week 1, January 2013</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Live from The Dust Bowl.</strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong> Broadcast via Sports America at Evening...</strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong> USPW presents...</strong></span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37444" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div style="text-align:center;"><div><span style="font-size:36px;"><span style="font-family:IMPACT;">USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING!</span></span></div></div><div><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/NickyChampion_SS.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p> <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Burning With Desire</span></span></strong></p><p> <span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">[The show opens with music playing in the background and an angry and unhappy looking USPW World Heavyweight Champion </span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>Nicky Champion</strong></span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> heading toward the ring. </span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>Danny Jillefski</strong></span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> and </span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>Emily McQueen</strong></span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> welcome everyone to the show in the background as Champion enters the ring and asks for a microphone. He says that last week he suffered a burn that he never thought he would recover from at the time. But everyone can look at him right now and see that he is still standing. He will still be standing each and every week because the Champion is here! He points toward a sign in the crowd reading: 'Nicky Champion is more than just a name!' So he invites Tyson Baine to come down to the ring and meet him face to face again. A few moments pass as Champion paces in the ring. Then all four corners explode with fire.]</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/TysonBaine2.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> <span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">[The ring takes on a reddish tint as a white spotlight focuses on Nicky Champion. </span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>Tyson Baine</strong></span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> takes two steps out from the back and then charges the ring and the brawl is on! Baine and Champion trade punches in the center of the ring. Champion gains a slight advantage, grabbing Baine and slamming him head-first into the top turnbuckle. Champion climbs up and begins raining punches down on Baine. When he gets to 8, Baine shoves him off and brings him down with a deep clothesline. Baine mounts Champion and begins throwing punches as Champion tries to cover up. Officials and wrestlers explode from the back, each trying to pull Baine off.]</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/CorporalDoom_NR.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> <span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">[</span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>Commissioner Doom</strong></span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> steps out from the back, yelling at Baine and Champion to stop fighting. He says that if they want to fight for real, then they will fight later on tonight for Nicky's USPW World Heavyweight Title! And that's an order, soldiers!]</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Match 1: </strong><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">USPW Television Title Match</span></strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37444" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/USPW_TV.jpg</span><p> <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/TribalWarrior-1.jpg</span><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WCW_94/VS.jpg</span><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/AndreJones2.jpg</span> w/ <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/CharlieThatcher1.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Tribal Warrior defends vs. Andre Jones</span></strong></p><p> Our opening contest here on USPW American Wrestling is a USPW Television Title match as Tribal Warrior faces off with Andre Jones. The match begins before the bell as Charlie Thatcher distracts Tribal Warrior and Andre Jones attacks him from behind. The match begins as a brawl between these two, with Tribal Warrior using headbutts to his advantage. Jones, however, seems to be a smarter wrestler, cheating to his advantage, keeping Warrior off his feet. The match reaches the 7 minute mark with Warrior in control. He is setting up Jones for the Head Hunter Special but Jones ducks underneath it. He slips in behind Warrior and catches him with a Blast From The Past, his version of the Lung Blower. Jones makes the cover, hooking his legs on the bottom rope: One, Two, Three! We have a new USPW Television Champion!</p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Andre Jones p. Tribal Warrior =D+</span></strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/PeterValentine_alt.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Chosen For A Reason</span></span></strong></p><p> <span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">[We go to the backstage area where an interview set is set up. The USPW logo is in the background with the former USPW National Champion </span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>Peter Valentine</strong></span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> standing in the foreground. Valentine tells the fans to take a good long look at him because he is the Chosen One of USPW. He is the man that proves it night after night and this night is no different. Tonight he gets the chance to go after the gold that was once his and deserves to be his again. He says that he doesn't care if it's Chris Caulfield, Java or anyone else. At the end of Stars, Stripes And Slams, he will be the USPW National Champion because he is the Chosen One.]</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/CherryBomb_alt3.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Going To Explode!</span></span></strong></p><p> <span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">[Former USPW Women's Champion </span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>Cherry Bomb</strong></span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> is shown in a different backstage area, sitting on the floor and banging her head back against the wall. Her smile is twisted and she keeps calling out to the world to make the voices stop. She needs the voices to stop. She suddenly laughs and picks herself up, leaving a small trace of blood on the wall where she was banging. She begins skipping down the hallway. She must be on her way to the ring because her match with Alicia Strong is next!]</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Match #2</strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37444" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/CherryBomb_alt3.jpg</span><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WCW_94/VS.jpg</span><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/AliciaStrong-1.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Cherry Bomb vs. Alicia Strong</span></strong></p><p> The lone Women's match here on the show features Cherry Bomb against Alicia Strong. The match is actually a fairly good match in which both women get the opportunity to show off their skills. They are a good match in terms of skills against each other and it shows as the match goes solidly back and forth. Bomb strikes Strong with three straight vertical suplexes and then moves over into a corner, rocking back and forth and screaming at the voices in her head as she begins to pull out her hair. One fan raises a sign reading: 'ALICIA STRONG REEKS OF STANKY FISH!' Another fan raises a sign reading: 'She's Cherry, Deal with it!' Both women get to their feet at the same time and Strong goes for the Strong Arm Tactic but Bomb ducks. She shoves Strong into a corner and then brings her down with a Russian Legsweep! Bomb exits the ring and tosses a chair inside. The referee grabs the chair and moves to toss it out of the ring as Bomb slides in with another chair. She hooks Strong quickly and drops her with the Tiger Bomb known as the Cherry Bomb onto the chair! She slides the chair out and makes a cover: One, Two, Three!</p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Cherry Bomb p. Alicia Strong =C</span></strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/ElizabethCartier.jpg</span><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/DustyDucont_SS.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Dusty With A Chance Of Domination</span></span></strong></p><p> <span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">[We head to the backstage area once again as the fans are irate about the win by Cherry Bomb. This time in the interview area stand </span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>Elizabeth Cartier</strong></span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> and </span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>Dusty Ducont</strong></span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">. Cartier says that she has come to USPW for one reason and one reason only, to manage a USPW World Heavyweight Champion. The man that she has a selected for this job is 'Dirty' Dusty Ducont. Everyone here knows that this man is a future World Champion. With her molding, Cartier says, he will reach that goal and become the longest-standing USPW World Champion of all time. Ducont flexes in the background and then slams his head against the wall in the background, growling. Cartier pats him on the shoulder and the two walk away from the interview area.]</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/JimForce_alt1_JT.jpg</span><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/JumboJackson_JS.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">World War 3 Explodes!</span></span></strong></p><p> <span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">[We go to another part of the backstage area here in the Dust Bowl that shows the man known as </span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>The Force</strong></span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> ranting and raving as he walks down the hallway. The Force declares that he is getting low on his count of Forechlorians and he needs people to buy more merchandise to get him back higher so that he can defeat the evil enemy. He stands beside the merchandise area for just a moment before he gets assaulted by </span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>Jumbo Jackson</strong></span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">! Jackson slams The Force head-first on the merchandise table but The Force fights back. As the camera pans back, we see more wrestlers involved in this fight!]</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/ShaneSneer.jpg</span><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/T-Rex_SS2.jpg</span><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/Atlas_alt3jt.jpg</span><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/DannyRushmore_SS.jpg</span><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/MickMuscles2.jpg</span><p> <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/Liberty2.jpg</span><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/Enygma.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> <span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">[World War 3 has exploded here on American Wrestling! On one side we have Jumbo, </span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>T-Rex</strong></span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">, </span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>Atlas</strong></span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">, </span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>Danny Rushmore</strong></span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> and </span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>Mick Muscles</strong></span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> guided by </span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>Shane Sneer</strong></span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">. On the other side we have The Force, </span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>James Justice</strong></span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> and </span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>Enygma</strong></span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">. It is a pier six brawl in the concession stand area! Ketchup, mustard and hot dogs fly through the air in food fight style! Officials come running in to try to separate these two groups. Shane Sneer gets ketchup on his shirt and over top of his head by James Justice. The crowd laughs in the background. As officials work to separate these two sides, we head back to the ring for our next match.]</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Match #3: </strong><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">#1 Contenders Match For USPW National Title, Winner Receives A Title Match At USPW Stars, Stripes And Slams</span></strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37444" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/PeterValentine_alt.jpg</span><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WCW_94/VS.jpg</span><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/ChrisCaulfield2.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Peter Valentine vs. Chris Caulfield</span></strong></p><p> As Peter Valentine makes his way down to the ring for this contest, a fan holds up a sign reading: 'IF VALENTINE WINS, WE'LL SHOOT HIM!' Valentine shoves the fan backward and then continues on to the ring. Security steps in, making sure the fan doesn't jump the railing. Valentine enters the ring and faces off with Chris Caulfield. He flexes his muscles in front of Caulfield, drawing boos from the crowd. The match starts off in a back and forth fashion, with neither one wanting to try anything high risk because they didn't want to make that big mistake. Caulfield hits the first big move when he hits Valentine with a Hardcore American Clothesline, sending both men to the floor outside the ring. They land in front of a fan with a sign reading: 'If Caufield Wins, WE RIOT!' Caulfield gets up and poses for the crowd with his arms outstretched as though he is on a cross. Caulfield whips Valentine into the guardrail and then tosses him back inside the ring. Caulfield points to a sign in the audience reading: 'Valentine just retire please!' Valentine turns the match around when Caulfield enters the ring, striking him with a couple of kneelifts and a clothesline. At one point, Valentine hits a gutwrench suplex and draws a two count from the referee. Caulfield manages to start fighting back, drawing in the crowd support. He goes for the Danger Drop but Valentine hits a couple of elbows, striking Caulfield in the ribs. Valentine slips behind Caulfield and rolls him up, hooking the trunks: One, Two, Three! A fan raises a sign reading: 'National Alert, Valentine has a title shot!'</p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Peter Valentine p. Chris Caulfield =D+</span></strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/CorporalDoom_NR.jpg</span><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/AliciaStrong-1.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">I Want Another Match!</span></span></strong></p><p> <span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">[We go to another backstage area yet to be seen tonight. This backstage area is the office of </span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>Commissioner Doom</strong></span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">. Doom's office is set up like a normal office but it has framed medals all over the wall. Doom is seated behind the desk and entering the office is </span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>Alicia Strong</strong></span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">. Strong says that she wants a rematch with Cherry Bomb next week! She says that she got cheated and now she wants her revenge! Doom tells her that he does not have as much control over what happens next week as her father does. He reminds her that they are alternating control of the show. She says that he has some sort of power over it, though. She finally gets him to agree but only if the winner of that match gets a USPW Women's title shot at Melody at Stars, Stripes And Slams. And that's an order!]</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/FreddieDatsun_alt2.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Rematch With A Giant</span></span></strong></p><p> <span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">[We go to an interview set that is obviously previously taped as </span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>Freddie Datsun</strong></span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> is seated with a black background. Datsun mentions the date of October 2006. That is when he lost the USPW World Heavyweight Title belt to Bruce The Giant in Bruce's debut with USPW. It is an evening that he will never forget because he never received a rematch with Bruce The Giant. That's almost seven years of waiting for a rematch with Bruce. He says that The American Everyman is not going to wait anymore. At Stars, Stripes And Slams, he is going to step into the ring with Bruce one more time. This time he is going to walk away with his hand raised.]</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Match #4</strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37444" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/DannyRushmore_SS.jpg</span><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/MickMuscles2.jpg</span> w/ <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/ShaneSneer.jpg</span><p> <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WCW_94/VS.jpg</span></p><p> <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/Enygma.jpg</span><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/Liberty2.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Towers Of Power vs. Enygma and James Justice</span></strong></p><p> Our semi main event features one of the most decorated tag teams in USPW history, The Towers Of Power, as they take on two of the top singles wrestlers in USPW: Enygma and James Justice. This is definitely the match of the night thus far on American Wrestling. The Towers put on a good showing, using their tag team expertise to keep Enygma and James Justice on their toes. The fans were definitely into this match throughout from the beginning. Some fans raised up some signs talking about the partner of Enygma and James Justice: 'FEAR THE COSMICSUPERULTRASPECTACULARULTIMATE FORCEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!' and 'PUSH THE FOOOOOOOOORCE AND BUY MY MERCHANDIIIIIIISE!!!!!' Rushmore and Muscles focus in on Justice in the ring. They strike him with a double backbreaker and then a double elbowdrop, grabbing a two count on Justice before Enygma comes in and breaks the pinfall up. Within a few more moments, Justice makes the tag to Enygma and all four men end up in a wild brawl. Enygma trips Rushmore with a drop toehold and a fan raises a sign reading: 'Enygma, can you solve my crosswords?' Enygma backs up as Justice sends Muscles over the top rope with a clothesline. Enygma strikes Rushmore with an Enygmagiri Kick. Then he grabs the ankle -- Enygma Variation! A fan raises a sign as soon as the hold is on: 'The SWF/TCW Castaways Win! And we STILL love them!' The scissored ankle lock has Rushmore tapping out quickly.</p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Enygma and James Justice d. The Towers Of Power =C+</span></strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>Match #5: </strong><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">USPW World Heavyweight Title Match</span></strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37444" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/USPW_World.jpg</span><p> <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/NickyChampion_SS.jpg</span><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WCW_94/VS.jpg</span><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/TysonBaine2.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Nicky Champion defends vs. Tyson Baine</span></strong></p><p> We have reached our main event this evening and it should be the match of the night as the USPW World Champion defends his belt against his biggest rival right now. As per usual, the challenger comes out first to the ring. The psychotic Tyson Baine walks out slowly with smoke covering the floor of the arena. He enters the ring and lets his eyes fade to white as pyros explode from every corner. Then we have the Champion. That is, Nicky 'Hawkeye' Champion. Nicky Champion walks slowly toward the ring. The look in his eyes shows that he knows that this will be a very long match. A fan raises a sign beside Champion that reads: 'USPW: BATTLEFIELD OF CHAMPIONS, NICKY TO BE EXACT!' Champion autographs the sign and continues his way to the ring. He steps inside and looks across toward Baine as the bell sounds. The two men meet in the center of the ring. An evil smile slowly slides over the lips of Baine. Champion slowly begins to smile as well and then he throws a punch! Baine fires back! Champion with a punch! Baine with a punch! Champion ducks a punch and throws another! Another! Another! Another! Baine is rocking backward! Champion grabs Baine by the arm and irish whips him across the ring. Champion ducks a clothesline attempt by Baine and catches him around the waist on the comeback -- side belly-to-belly suplex! Champion makes a cover:</p><p> </p><p> One....</p><p> </p><p> ....</p><p> </p><p> ....</p><p> </p><p> ....</p><p> </p><p> Kickout!</p><p> </p><p> The kickout sends Champion flying across the ring and Baine slowly sits up, looking toward Champion. Baine gets to his feet at the same time that Champion does. Champion charges toward Baine and Baine sidesteps, throwing Champion to the ropes. Champion gets tied up in the ropes and Baine throws punches to a tied up Champion. Referee Robbie Sanchez tries to get Champion free but Baine shoves him to the side and begins kicking the exposed body of the champion. A clothesline by Baine finally breaks Champion free and he looks hurt. Robbie Sanchez warns Baine, threatening to disqualify him but the Demon From The Deep doesn't seem to care. Baine spends the next few minutes attacking Champion from every single angle. Champion does his best to fight back but he is overwhelmed by the larger demon. Baine even heads to the top turnbuckle, pausing for Champion to get up and nails him with a flying clothesline! Baine growls and makes a cover:</p><p> </p><p> One....</p><p> </p><p> ....</p><p> </p><p> ....</p><p> </p><p> ....</p><p> </p><p> Two....</p><p> </p><p> ....</p><p> </p><p> ....</p><p> </p><p> ....</p><p> </p><p> KICKOUT!</p><p> </p><p> The crowd cheers as Champion gets that shoulder up! Baine is not so happy. A fan raises a sign that reads: 'Open your eyes, Baine!' Baine sees it and turns, exiting the ring and grabbing the sign. He tosses it up the aisle and looks ready to strike the fan but the referee steps in, yelling at Baine. The Demon finally returns to the ring and picks up Champion, locking him in a Bear Hug. Champion struggles in this hold as Baine squeezes the life out of him. The crowd begins clapping and chanting 'Champion, Champion, Champion!' They are all trying to get the Hawkeye back into this match. The referee looks at his arm as he doesn't seem to be getting a response from him. He raises the arm once and it falls. He raises the arm twice and it falls. He raises the arm one more time...and it stays up! The crowd cheers as Champion seems to be getting that second wind. Champion throws punch after punch after punch! Finally it breaks the hold and a double clothesline sends both men to the mat.</p><p> </p><p> Both men are lying on the mat as referee Robbie Sanchez begins making the count. When he reaches five, both men start to move. Champion grabs the ropes to help pull himself up. Baine slowly sits up with Danny Jillefski exclaiming that he must be inhuman! Both of the wrestlers beat the ten count and are staggering a little on their feet. Champion stands in a corner and Baine comes over but Champion reverses it, bringing Baine in the corner instead. Champion throws punch after punch and then yanks Baine onto the top turnbuckle. Champion climbs up, drawing cheers from the crowd as he hooks a front face lock on Baine. He grabs the leg and strikes with a Cradle Superplex on Baine! The crowd is on their feet! Champion rolls over and makes a cover:</p><p> </p><p> One....</p><p> </p><p> ....</p><p> </p><p> ....</p><p> </p><p> ....</p><p> </p><p> Two....</p><p> </p><p> ....</p><p> </p><p> ....</p><p> </p><p> ....</p><p> </p><p> Kickout!</p><p> </p><p> What in the world?!?! How in the world did Tyson Baine kick out? Champion looks upset, wondering what he can do to finish off Baine. Champion begins striking Baine with different suplexes, working the Demon over. Champion strikes Baine with a double underhook suplex. He looks to the crowd and is calling for the Hawkeye Hammer! Could we see him get his revenge for the fireball attack? Champion hooks Baine with a double underhook position but Baine strikes him with a low blow! It is right in the sight of the referee so Robbie Sanchez calls for the bell.</p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Nicky Champion d. Tyson Baine =B</span></strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:right;"><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/NickyChampion_SS.jpg</span><p> <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/TysonBaine2.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">A Car Crash!</span></span></strong></p><p> <span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">[The match is over but </span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>Tyson Baine</strong></span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> is not finished with </span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>Nicky Champion</strong></span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">. Champion is down on the mat and Baine grabs referee Robbie Sanchez, tossing him over the top rope to the floor. Champion begins pulling himself up with the ropes but Baine comes running in, striking him with the Devil's Hammer, that big clubbing blow to the back, sending Champion back down to the mat. Baine exits the ring and reaches underneath, pullng a table out from underneath the ring! This is ridiculous! This doesn't happen here in USPW! Baine slides the table into the ring and joins it. He unfolds the legs and sets the table up, grabbing Champion from the mat around the throat. A double handed choke lifts Champion into the air -- Hades Bomb through the table! The double handed choke bomb sends Champion through the table, leaving his body a mangled mess on the mat in piece of table. Baine stands tall in the ring and for the second week in a row he leaves Champion on the mat. Fire explodes from all four turnbuckles as the show moves to come to a close. In the final scene of watching Baine stand over Champion, a sign can be seen in the background: 'Steven Parker is the Future!']</span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="angeldelayette" data-cite="angeldelayette" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37444" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p> The Towers Of Power vs. Enygma and James Justice</p><p> Our semi main event features one of the most decorated tag teams in USPW history, The Towers Of Power, as they take on two of the top singles wrestlers in USPW: Enygma and James Justice. This is definitely the match of the night thus far on American Wrestling. The Towers put on a good showing, using their tag team expertise to keep Enygma and James Justice on their toes. The fans were definitely into this match throughout from the beginning. Some fans raised up some signs talking about the partner of Enygma and James Justice: 'FEAR THE COSMICSUPERULTRASPECTACULARULTIMATE FORCEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!' and 'PUSH THE FOOOOOOOOORCE AND BUY MY MERCHANDIIIIIIISE!!!!!' Rushmore and Muscles focus in on Justice in the ring. They strike him with a double backbreaker and then a double elbowdrop, grabbing a two count on Justice before Enygma comes in and breaks the pinfall up. Within a few more moments, Justice makes the tag to Enygma and all four men end up in a wild brawl. Enygma trips Rushmore with a drop toehold and a fan raises a sign reading: 'Enygma, can you solve my crosswords?' Enygma backs up as Justice sends Muscles over the top rope with a clothesline. Enygma strikes Rushmore with an Enygmagiri Kick. Then he grabs the ankle -- Enygma Variation! A fan raises a sign as soon as the hold is on: 'The SWF/TCW Castaways Win! And we STILL love them!' The scissored ankle lock has Rushmore tapping out quickly.</p><p> Enygma and James Justice d. The Towers Of Power =C+ </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> That is a good grade for Towers of Power/Enygma and Justice. I started a USPW game and I struggled to get a C or a C- with a match involving any of those guys -- with the exception of Enygma. </p><p> </p><p> You have your work cut out for you, man.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KnowYourEnemy" data-cite="KnowYourEnemy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37444" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That is a good grade for Towers of Power/Enygma and Justice. I started a USPW game and I struggled to get a C or a C- with a match involving any of those guys -- with the exception of Enygma. <p> </p><p> You have your work cut out for you, man.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> One of the good things about doing so many USPW games is that you learn about things that work and things that don't work. I knew that I could get a good grade between these two teams (sometimes I even had this as a main event). But I am glad for your comment and I am sure that I have my work cut out for me with USPW. However, I'm looking forward to the try.</p>

</p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Impact;"><span style="font-size:24px;">USPW Prediction Contest!</span></span></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/USPW_alt.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

We have come to our very first prediction contest here in this diary. The contest will last for three months of in-game time. Prizes will vary depending on how many full winners we have and where I am at in the game. You get one win each time you get the most number of predictions correct. For example, PGHJuice was the only person to get 5/5 correct this time so that gives him one win and everyone else zero wins.</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>1. PGHJuice=1 Win</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

2. RickyMex=0 Wins</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

3rdStringPG=0 Wins</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

Emark=0 Wins</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

Kitarzu=0 Wins</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

Midnightnick=0 Wins</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

Self=0 Wins</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

Russelrules44=0 Wins</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

CadeSydal=0 Wins</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

KnowYourEnemy=0 Wins</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

pennyone=0 Wins</span></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>TAGS:</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> USPW – Prediction Contest – PGHJuice</span></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="critical-23" data-cite="critical-23" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37444" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Dropping in with a late "atta boy!". Oh, and be prepared for my "sign Jared Johnson away from Canada" campaign of signs LOL</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Don't worry, I'll drown him out with my "what is United States Pro Wrestling worth sans the AMERICAN PATRIOT" signs. </p><p> </p><p> Though after how 3rdStringPG used the wrestler, not sure that AngelDeLafayette would let him in the club.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/USPWAmericanWrestling.jpg</span><p>

<strong><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">Week 2</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">

January 2013</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Prediction Listing</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>USPW Television Title Match</strong></p><p>

Andre Jones w/Charlie Thatcher defends vs. 'Southern Comfort' KC Glenn w/Persephone</p><p>

'The Chosen One' Peter Valentine vs. Tribal Warrior</p><p>

<strong>USPW World Tag Team Titles Match</strong></p><p>

Natural Storm defend vs. The Nation</p><p>

Giant Redwood vs. 'The American Everyman' Freddie Datsun</p><p>

<strong>Winner Faces Melody At USPW Stars, Stripes And Slams For The USPW Women's Title Match</strong></p><p>

'The Explosive' Cherry Bomb vs. Alicia Strong</p><p>

<strong>World War 3 Continues!</strong></p><p>

Jumbo Jackson w/Shane Sneer vs. 'The Dude' James Justice</p><p>

Danny 'Mount' Rushmore w/Shane Sneer vs. 'The Mysterious' Enygma</p><p>

'The Demon From The Deep' Tyson Baine vs. 'The Hardcore American' Chris Caulfield</p><p>

Fun Fan Signs:</p><p> </p><p>

Comments On Last Show:</p>

<strong>Andre Jones w/Charlie Thatcher</strong> defends vs. 'Southern Comfort' KC Glenn w/Persephone</p><p>

Comment: Jones is on the way up. Bigger question: Will Jones join the Sneer co. or another stable? A bodyguard will make sense then.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>'The Chosen One' Peter Valentine</strong> vs. Tribal Warrior</p><p>

Comment: Surpisingly, Valentine in-ring isn't half-bad. Rather have him than say, The Force or T-Rex. </p><p> </p><p>

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match</p><p>

<strong>Natural Storm</strong> defend vs. The Nation</p><p>

Comment: <em>Rock, you're drunk, go home.</em> </p><p> </p><p>

Giant Redwood vs. <strong>'The American Everyman' Freddie Datsun</strong></p><p>

Comment:</p><p>

<em>YES! YES! YES!</em></p><p> </p><p>

Winner Faces Melody At USPW Stars, Stripes And Slams For The USPW Women's Title Match</p><p>

'The Explosive' Cherry Bomb vs. <strong>Alicia Strong</strong></p><p>

Comment: <em>Alicia can turn heel... I guess? Alicia is okay losing as long as she's kept strong. There might be shenanigans afoot here -- especially considering Melody is an uninspiring champion with no defenses.</em></p><p> </p><p>

World War 3 Continues!</p><p>

<strong>Jumbo Jackson w/Shane Sneer </strong>vs. 'The Dude' James Justice</p><p>

Comment: <em>Jackson is more over and has more skill.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Danny 'Mount' Rushmore w/Shane Sneer vs. <strong>'The Mysterious' Enygma</strong></p><p>

Comment: Rushmore is not on... his level</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>'The Demon From The Deep' Tyson Baine </strong>vs. 'The Hardcore American' Chris Caulfield</p><p>

Comment: Sorry, Caufield. You're not over enough for a draw here. Better luck next time, kid. </p><p> </p><p>

Fun Fan Signs:</p><p>

"The Nation hits Rock Bottom and gets Dominated"</p><p>

"Chris Caufield: The Only Hardcore American Scared of First Blood"</p><p> </p><p>

Comments On Last Show:</p><p>

There are two 'announced' story lines but USPW needs three to meet goals. I'm wondering if Alicia Strong and Cherry Bomb are somehow involved: given this is the second week in a row they face each other. I've had good luck with Women's matches (High C+ for Titles, C/C+ for everything else) they make a reliable penultimate match. </p><p> </p><p>

KC is a definite jobber at this point. Any hints on who else has been hired since the game started?</p>

<strong>Andre Jones w/Charlie Thatcher</strong> defends vs. 'Southern Comfort' KC Glenn w/Persephone</p><p>

Comment: KC is a jobber</p><p> </p><p>

Comment: Not a fan of Savage Fury</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Natural Storm </strong>defend vs. The Nation</p><p>

Comment: Storm deserve a good run</p><p> </p><p>

Giant Redwood vs. <strong>'The American Everyman' Freddie Datsun</strong></p><p>

Comment: Redwood is a loser</p><p> </p><p>

Winner Faces Melody At USPW Stars, Stripes And Slams For The USPW Women's Title Match</p><p>

'The Explosive' Cherry Bomb vs. <strong>Alicia Strong</strong></p><p>

Comment: Alicia has CC</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jumbo Jackson w/Shane Sneer</strong> vs. 'The Dude' James Justice</p><p>

Comment: Jumbo is your best wrestler.</p><p> </p><p>

Danny 'Mount' Rushmore w/Shane Sneer vs. <strong>'The Mysterious' Enygma</strong></p><p>

Comment: Creative Control</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>'The Demon From The Deep' Tyson Baine </strong>vs. 'The Hardcore American' Chris Caulfield</p><p>

Comment: Baine is your main challenger.</p><p> </p><p>

Fun Fan Signs: Bring Back The Fish</p>

<strong>Natural Storm</strong> defend vs. The Nation</p><p>

<strong>Giant Redwood</strong> vs. 'The American Everyman' Freddie Datsun</p><p>

<strong>'The Explosive' Cherry Bomb</strong> vs. Alicia Strong</p><p>

<strong>Jumbo Jackson w/Shane Sneer</strong> vs. 'The Dude' James Justice</p><p>

Danny 'Mount' Rushmore w/Shane Sneer vs. '<strong>The Mysterious' Enygma</strong></p><p><strong>

Comment: </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

'The Demon From The Deep' Tyson Baine</strong> vs. 'The Hardcore American' Chris Caulfield</p><p>

Comment:</p>

Archived