Have you ever edited relations of people?

Just wondering about this.

Has anyone ever gone into options and changed someones relationship to say ''blood relative'' or maybe even make people hate each other.

I'm playing as MAW, and I just had a random generated kid graduate from the boot camp. And his name was ''Rodney Vibert'', and I couldn't help myself but turn him into the son of 'Mr. DAVE' Phil Vibert. It just felt, interesting and a fun little roleplay addition... Especially since MAW is 2nd Generation-land.

Sure it implies Phil had a kid when he was 19, but it's a nice little wrinkle for an otherwise ''generic'' graduate.

And personally I think that's the furthest I would go with the relation editor, because I love the organic world and I wouldn't want to change relations just to make it easier for myself.

In the cornellverse, yes. I have changed the Anne Stardust/Marilyn Stardust relationship back to friendship. Also had a storyline where Edd Stone was disowned by his family, and as a result has a hate relationship with each of them. There have been more, but can't think of any right now.

Archived