Rebooking Nitro's

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Berlyn vs. Essa Rios

Rios' rise continues.

Rick Steiner vs. Bam Bam Bigelow

He has a story and Rick past his prime many years ago.

Sid Vicious vs. Lex Luger

Probably with little help from DDP,but i can see DQ win for Luger too.

Booker T and Buff Bagwell vs. Bret Hart and Ric Flair

Dream team for me. :p

WCW Monday Nitro on TNT (Show #30)

http://i68.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0205/29/4619b61cf6c00908ece12c957088c029.jpg

April 2000, Week 2

New England, Mullins Center (8,176)

http://i60.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0412/85/95a186b28c394f2c0c5fa390766e9b85.jpghttp://i60.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0412/b7/c5c68b8210e16374c226f73b167ed3b7.jpg

Hulk Hogan calls Jimmy Hart out to the ring, for a little chat. "The Mouth Of The South" doesn't get why Hulkster is waiting for him, but obeys anyway. Hogan smiles and wants to shake a hand of Jimmy, much to everyones surprise. "Brother, we know each other for how many years now? One hundred, haha? It's great to see you, man, you're always looking good!". Hart begins to a get that Hogan wants to use Jimmy's contact with Ted Turner for his own good, to get the match with Bret Hart for the world heavyweight championship. "Listen, Hulk, I know what you're up too, and sorry, I can not help you with that. The main event for Spring Stampede is confirmed already". Hogan, however, doesn't give up that fast and tries to talk Jimmy into a robbery for another couple of minutes. "Mouth" says he can not do that at all, and now Hogan gets it. He grabs Hart's necktie and starts choking the poor guy out!

Viva La Raza, it's Filthy Animals, bailing to the ring to save their manager! Rey with a springboard dropkick to send Hogan away! Hulk no sells it, but drops Hart on the floor. Eddie starts a fist fight with "The Immortal", and gets a shot or two on target! Chavo tried to be helpful, but did nothing special to take the legend down... Mike Awesome sprints to the action-packed squared circle with a steel chair, knocking Rey Mysterio out! Eddie and Chavo won't mind getting their revenge on Awesome for that disrespectful shove at Uncencored, but Jimmy Hart yells from the top of his lungs to "go home". Guerreros pick up the unconscious body of Rey and drag him back to the locker rooms. Hulk Hogan and Mike Awesome look at each other for some time, and the older man taps Mike's shoulder. No Billy Kidman, no main event for Hogan. It looks like he and Awesome made some kind of alliance too. Anyway, let's move to our first match of the night!

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Berlyn defeated Essa Rios in 8:27 by pinfall with a Bridging German Suplex. (D+)

Good performance by two extremely talented cruiserweights. After the match Wilhelm and Jacob tried to sent the poor guy on the mats with a Double Chokeslam, but that redhead streak-girl dodged the grappling game with security to save her favorite wrestler once again! Berlyn slapped the girl across the face hard, and Hertha sent the run-in on the floor with a spectacular german suplex of her own! Germans left the ring, and Essa asked the girl to stop those run ins for her own good...

Chavo Guerrero came as a sub for Konnan in Filthy Animals, suddenly took the belt off Berlyn's shoulder and found himself in a "Thick Of It". Chavo pulled off two title defences in one week, working up to the graphic of the fighting champion. Scuffles with Konnan, blood transaction to Eddie, championship loss to Liger - rough times for the nephew of the "Latino Heat". Those two even emerged victorious in a non-title match against Malenko and Saturn. Jimmy Hart talked them into a compromiss, and gave Rey a match with Konnan for the sake of teasing. Now Eddie and Chavo are good for Jimmy Hart in their corner, as they get the matches. Jim is a man of his word, he got them their rematches, but he would recommend them to stick together and win the tag titles first! It's better to have a partner looking out for your back, but they want Konnan and Liger anyway. Hart says that those matches are ready, and both Chavo and Eddie look irritated with stipulations!

"Pure match? Two out of three falls?". Where did he get that? Jimmy says that those are safe options, and they need a gentle schedule right now. Both are frustrated, they're warriors after all! Guerrero's share a long staredown, Hart says they still can pick a contract for the tag titles. Eddie says they'll sign both! Hart says that Piper should sign one of them! Eddie smugs, cuts the corner and comes back after a minute of absence. Done! Jimmy Hart says it is a very bad idea, but Eddie already hands the tag team title match contract to the referee who was walking by. "Orale, vato!"...

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Bam Bam Bigelow defeated Rick Steiner in 5:49 by pinfall with a Greetings From Asbury Park. (C-)

Not an easy match for Triple B, but he advanced to the finals! The question is, who will he face for the television title at Spring Stampede? Kanyon, his fromer partner, or Mike Rotunda, the guy that wants to get a position in Piper's cabinet? Anyway, up next is the tea ceremony with William Regal and Scott Steiner!

Steven Regal serves the expensive china on the miniature table in the middle of the ring. Looks like a real green tea... Steven Regal says it's not posioned, Mr. Steiner, and takes a sip. After some time Scott Steiner comes out, with a championship belt on his waist. He looks allright with that. Regal stands up to shake the mighty hand of "Big Poppa Pump"...

SIT DOWN, PUNK! I'M HUNGRY! Regal obeys, and pours some hot water in the cup on Scott's side, looking scared. The conversation is in danger. WHERE'S TWINKIES? Regal doesn't understand what that is, but offers Steiner a bag of oversea biscuits. Freakzilla eats the full bascet of them while Regal tries to persuade Steiner to rethink his decision to fight Jarrett for the title at the upcoming pay-per-view! Silence... nom-nom, but silence. Scott drinks the boiling water like apple juice, and than smacks the cup on the table and says "FEED ME MORE!". Regal asks to be careful with that tea service, it's very rare! Pours some tea, but the handle slips from the shaking hand of Regal and the hot water lands right on the... Steiner's leg!

http://i57.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0412/14/fbc3009121cf383200c7e9d8fa1a8414.jpg

"You MOTEHRFU***R!" Steiner breaks the dishes, and is ready to turn Regal sideways! Suplex through the table!! From under the ring JJ comes out, and smacks the "Big Poppa Pump" with a guitar to the head! KO! JJ regains the title, and says they need to get out of here, NWO is coming! Regal picks up some shattered china, drops a tear and follows the US champion. "The Chosen One" got his revenge on "Big Poppa Pump" and saved Regal from a career ending beatdown.

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Revolution defeated Chavo & Eddie in 12:13 when Perry Saturn defeated Chavo Guerrero Jr. by pinfall with a Saturn Bomb. During the match we also had Lance Storm and Chris Candido run in and attack Chavo. The Revolution make defence number 2 of their WCW World Tag Team titles. (C+)

Those two are from ECW! What are they doing in WCW? Are they the new "Revolution" recruits? They are, Shane Douglas raises hands of Storm and Candido with a huge smug on his face. So, there are seven members in the Revolution now, the same number nWo has! We are on the doorstep of the World War 3!!?

"Mean Gene" stops Lex Luger for a brief Q&A. The point of this interview is to see the reaction of "The Total Package" on Sid as his opponent for tonight! Luger says he did attack Sid when he was a threat for Bret Hart's title reign. And it was an all-business move. He has no personal feelings towards "The Psycho", even after he attacked Kevin Nash a little while ago. "One-on-one match? Let's see how it all ends up, big boy!". After that Lex picks up Okerlund, and puts him in a Torture Rack! That man has family!!

We cut into a dark Vampiro vignette. Nobody understood the blabbering of his, but a lot of children started crying after his face appeared on the TurnerTron. The meaning of that scene had to do something with Black Reign. You see, Vampiro doesn't buy the fact his own creation can be stronger than him in any aspect. Vampiro states that Black Reign is his newborn son, his own blood. Vamp wants Black Reign to understand one thing - there's nothing holier than the family, and now he's a part of it. Behold the father, drop on your knees and start worshipping him! NOW!

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Terry Funk defeated Brian Adams in 5:57 by pinfall after Adams crashed on his bike. (D+)

The whole fight looked like a freak accident. Brian Adams saw Terry Funk on crotches, who had just arrived to the arena, and decided to snatch the belt from him, riding his bike. It all went successfully to one point, but kharma is a bitch. Brian Adams crashed on his Harley Davidson into a massive radiator cell of the parked truck. Good news for Adams, his old bike wasn't too fast to kill him, but it was still a full contact! Terry Funk crotched his way to the attacker, smacked him with a stick and pinned the guy for the one-two-three. Who counted? Our new referee, and the owner of the truck - Brian Hebner. First title defense for "The Hardcore Legend".

Bret Hart is lacing his wrestling boots, stretches and makes sure every limb is ready for the upcoming main event. Ric Flair prepares for the match too, by choosing which robe he will wear tonight. He asks "The Hitman" for advise, and Bret says that he must choose from every color he wants except three - pink, black and golden. Ric gets why pink and black are patented, but questions Hart about the golden one. "I'm the cahmpion, Naitch. And only champions can wear gold..."

A video plays hyping Kevin Nash vs. Sid Vicious. After the set up by Benoit and Shamrock last week, "The Most Dangerous Man In The World" put "Big Sexy" in a destructive ankle lock, planting an injury on the NWO guy. After visiting our doctor, Nash bumped into Sid, who was minding his own business. A regular argument that growed into something bigger than that happened, after Sid speared Nash through the numerous tool boxes. A recidive for "Big Sexy" is the last thing NWO expected, and that thing happened indeed!

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Lex Luger and Sid Vicious went to 8:17 no contest result. During the match we also had Mike Awesome run in and attack Sid, and Hulk Hogan doing the same to Lex Luger. (C+)

Those two had unfinished business, and you can see what happens when you have some old grudges left aside. Hulk Hogan and Mike Awesome are together now! Every man in WCW must have a back up, because we're facing HARD TIMES, baybee! From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse, a wrong that must be righted.

http://i55.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0412/02/085cb0cdb28588f767bba65f80480a02.jpghttp://i59.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0412/81/478b4ee8671f74aa3188cab66a5d9281.jpg

Backstage DDP drills the backstage shadows with his thoughtful sight. Suddennly, he starts his impromptu motivational speech - for Booker T and Buff Bagwell, who will face the leaders of NWO in a matter of seconds. DDP says that it is their big chacne, and they should give those men everything they got, and he means EVERYTHING! They can look old and worn out, but they are the best this business has right now! "Wait a minute, dog... I thought we are the best in the business. If you want to be self-critical, fine, but don't add me to the list of losers. I'm the MVP of WCW, sucka! Future world heavyweight champion, of yeah! Buff says that he knows nWo better than "The People's Champion", and he has his own gameplan on how to do stuff. On top of it, Trish appears on the screen and says that DDP just wants to share their success. Guess what, it's not happening! "I'm the manager of those two, and they will listen to me! Am I right, boys?" Booker and Buff agree with her, as they leave. Diamond Dallas Page shakes his head in disappointment...

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Ric Flair and Bret Hart defeated Buffy T in 14:31 when Bret Hart defeated Buff Bagwell by submission with a Sharpshooter. (B-)

A little bit of friendly competition between Bret Hart and Ric Flair was present in this one. Hart locked the Sharpshooter on Buff, Flair attached the Figure 4 on Booker. Buff tapped out first, and Hart's ego got a massive boost. Reality check for Booker and Buff right here, no questions. They ignored DDP's advise, and now they're broke. Trish yells at them, and they deserve it. Ric Flair and Bret Hart are indeed the best wrestling business has to offer right now. In WCW, America and the whole world. As Bret posed with the big gold belt on the ramp, Flair took a glimpse on the championship belt that once belonged to him. Booker T yells that's not over, and there will be vengeance!

Final Rating: 78/100 (4.99 on TNT)

This show has increased our popularity in 18 regions.

WCW Thursday Thunder Preview on Figure 4 Radio

http://i58.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0418/05/05aa35ed1f4dfd678671e0cb267b7a05.jpghttp://i58.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0418/76/1478dd2b0ea34268902c77b6cb468c76.jpg

- How's it going everybody, Bryan Alvarez, Figure Four Daily, April 13th 2000! Bam Bam Bigelow is our special guest for tonight.

- So, let's ask our memory what happened last time on Monday Nitro! Hulk Hogan was unsuccessfull in robbing Benoit out of his title match with Hart, thanks to the other Hart - Jimmy. He was saved by "The Filthy Animals": Eddie, Rey and Chavo, his newest clients. No Kidman this time... Then Mike Awesome knocked Rey Mysterio with a sickening chairshot to mark his alliance with Hulkster.

- Mike Awesome is a piece of mercenary trash human being. Always looking for money first...

- Interesting point of view. Then we had a redhead girl run in yet again, but the only difference was Essa Rios asked her to stop streaking. After that Eddie and Chavo somehow got their contracts signed in a matter of minutes. For both singles matches and a tag team one. Eventually, they failed to win the tag team gold due to the interference from Lance Storm and Chris Candido, who are the part of "The Revolution" now. Any thoughts on that?

- Two fame-loving pricks. I don't think they have something in them to make it to the top. We're in WCW, and that's where the big boys play.

- Yep, looks like that. So, Eddie will have a pure match with Konnan at Spring Stampede, while Chavo gets his rematch with Liger in a two out of three falls bout. Back to the future matches, Mr. Bigelow advanced to the finals of the television championship tournament, taking the place on the card of the pay-per-view. Do you have anything to say about that?

- I finally made it to the big check in this company. Both Rotunda and Kanyon don't stand a chance in front of me, so I'm looking to become the first television champion of the new era.

- I will root for you. Also we had a tea ceremony with Steven Regal and Scott Steiner. Shattered china, broken guitar, concussed skull of "Big Poppa Pump". Jeff Jarrett regained the championship title in the end, making it personal with "Freakzilla". Later that night Brian Adams crashed into a radiator cell of the truck, and Gene Okerlund had a Torture Rack on his soul from Lex Luger.

- Terry Funk, don't think that I forgot about you! After I win the TV title, I'm coming after you again!

- That would be a massive accomplishment, no doubt about that. Back to Nitro, Kevin Nash indeed injured his quad after Sid Vicious speared him backstage. A major blow for the nWo right there. Sid and Lex went to a no contest after Hogan and Awesome attacked them. Hulk went after Lex, because he was one of those who beat him down a couple of weeks ago, and Sid-Awesome is a well known grudge. In the main event we had Booker T and Buff Bagwell versus Ric Flair and Bret Hart. Before that tag match, Trish Stratus taunted DDP and witnessed a clear defeat of her "boys". The last image we saw that Monday was Bret Hart with a big gold belt in his hand, and Ric Flair looking on the strap from behind... Mr. Bigelow?

- Mr. Bigelow! Wake up! Oh my god...

- Whaaat?

- I thought you suffered a heart attack, and was on my way to call the ambulance!

- Yeah-yeah, whatever. Come on, pay me already, and I'll go to sleep...

- What about the Thunder preview?

- Here, you'll do it yourself.

Bam Bam Bigelow gave Alvarez a paper with the upcoming matches and went home.

- So, the card for Thunder looks like this...

• Psicosis vs. Kaz Hayashi
  • Disco Cats (Inferno and Miller) vs. Harlem Heat 2000 (Stevie Ray and Big T)
  • Kanyon vs. Mike Rotunda
  • Shane Douglas vs. Chris Benoit
  • Johnny Stamboli and Big Vito vs. Lance Storm and Chris Candido
  • Scott Hall vs. Jeff Jarrett

Now let's hear it from our listeners and readers!

Prediction Contest Table

1. packerman120 - 12
  2. Uncrewed - 11
  3. Kijar - 11
  4. Phenomenal1 - 9
  5. Beejus - 8
  6. Mootinie - 8
  7. Warhawk8492 - 4
  8. thecoolestjedi12 - 4
  9. crackerjack - 4

Psicosis vs. Kaz Hayashi

Psicosis seems like a bigger deal, after having been hyped for a few weeks like he was.

Disco Cats (Inferno and Miller) vs. Harlem Heat 2000 (Stevie Ray and Big T)

I probably should be predicting the other way around, but I think these two will sneak out the flashiest of pins to embarrass the Heat.

Kanyon vs. Mike Rotunda

Kanyon backs his way into a win yet again.

Shane Douglas vs. Chris Benoit

Benoit is on a tear, and Shane will not stop it right now.

Johnny Stamboli and Big Vito vs. Lance Storm and Chris Candido

New debuts pick up a big win.

Scott Hall vs. Jeff Jarrett

Steiner interference gives his teammate the win. I don't think I've mentioned this before, but I kinda like Jeff with the Rev. He somehow fits in, sadly unlike Regal who I have always felt seems like a square peg when in a stable he isn't leading.

Psicosis vs. Kaz Hayashi

Psicosis has seniority and is probably the superior worker

Disco Cats (Inferno and Miller) vs. Harlem Heat 2000 (Stevie Ray and Big T)

The Dancing Fools won't get a win

Kanyon vs. Mike Rotunda

At this point, IRS is doing Jobs

Shane Douglas vs. Chris Benoit

Dog Food Douglas Doesn't Deserve The Win

Johnny Stamboli and Big Vito vs. Lance Storm and Chris Candido

The Impact Players are the superior team

Scott Hall vs. Jeff Jarrett

Double J's Win will Pay Off in the Long Run

WCW Thursday Thunder on TBS (Show #31)

http://i60.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0221/ff/9d3ab5a7d6e460dce784722ef0334aff.jpg

April 2000, Week 2

Great Lakes, Ervin J. Nutter Center (10,475)

http://i58.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0425/a9/14093a367681c513de67b4414bccf3a9.jpghttp://i47.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0425/aa/3d5d9a805b95f8471b0685f7bb3d1baa.jpghttp://i60.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0425/8c/603e8652b33dac377e2dda1cbd089d8c.jpghttp://i60.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0425/f6/157339c18353f0f2d1d821b6c0405ef6.jpg

"The Revolution" marches to the ring! Lead by Shane Douglas, as always, Jeff Jarrett, Chris Candido and Lance Storm are occupying the squared circle. All four of them will participate in their respective matches later on, but right now they have some message to get out of their chests! "The Franchise" hypes the arrival of Storm and Candido, stating that ECW won't make it without them. He adds that they are the real revolutionists out there, and they do a hell lot more damage in the system than outside of it! Shane obviously wouldn't mind more guys in his stable, that's for sure.

Now the mic is in the hand of "The Chosen One". Double J talks about that nickname for a little bit, admitting that he's no longer a guy who gets golden opportunities. But he's still "The Chosen One"... that will undertake the whole WCW! Ruled by New World Order, Piper, Turner and other slapnuts! He has joined the right side, and he will prove it tonight, beating the living shit out of "The Bad Guy" named Scott Hall. Mic back to Shane, as he reminisced about his alliance with the the number one contender on Bret Hart's world heavyweight championship - Chris Benoit. Douglas mocks "The Rabid Wolverine", promising him a third pay-per-view defeat in a row! "You're either with us, or you're against us! Get your ass to the ring now, and join us, if you ever want to be a world champion!"

Benoit follows the order and joins the "Revolution" inside the four corners. Chris gets his mic from Jarrett, and smashes Douglas with it really stiff! I guess that means 'no'. Candido and Storm attack Benoit, but he holds his ground with them. Jarrett is not rushing things up, as he slowly picks up his championship belt and swings it miles away Benoit's head! CRIPPLER CROSSFACE!!! Jarrett screams in agony, but the hold is quickly cut off by stomps from Lance and Candido. Douglas picks up Benoit's limp body and hits an impressive Fisherman Suplex to wrap things up! "Revolution" stands tall by now.

http://i60.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0425/ef/b8e7c6a035e07aea71a687b1fd8f27ef.jpghttp://i59.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0425/c6/dce93e126de9deacf57b82c03eefa5c6.jpg

A hype video involving Mike Awesome and Hulk Hogan interrupts our programming. Hogan praises Mike, and his killer instinct, brother! By the words of Hulkster, Benoit shall get mugged off at Spring Stampede not only by "The Revolution", but them aswell. "And whatcha gonna do when Mike Awesome runs wild on you, jack?"

We're back to the ringside, where the cruiserweight division showdown will take place in a matter of seconds. Kaz "The Jung Dragon" Hayashi vs. Psicosis!

In an extremely short match, Kaz Hayashi defeated Psicosis in 4:32 by pinfall with a Roll Up, after Chavo Guerrero made a run in.

Lie, cheat and steal! In order to get the one-on-one match with Jushin Liger, Chavito tripped Psicosis over, thus solidifying his postion as a number one guy in the division! After the match Kaz Hayashi makes a lap of honor, celebrating with everybody who is in his reach. La Parka, the tag partner of the winner, is not in the same mood as always. You can say that for sure, watching his body language. Instead of his happy-go-lucky attitude, La Parka miserably taps his friend by the shoulder, with no sparkles in his eyes.

http://i58.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0425/cf/fffad7e90b7874b0f885a216e35a8bcf.jpghttp://i57.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0425/df/7adf954377d1f73343aa10ea00643adf.jpghttp://i48.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0425/36/98a2398e0010d46bd1c3e670de5b6136.jpghttp://i47.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0425/14/70514a2f3d8086c0ce4866b404a3de14.jpg

Backstage Billy Kidman and Juventud Guerrera have a chat, with the cameraman sneaking his way to tape the dudes on a video. Kidman gets a little bag of something white. Salt maybe? Or sugar? Kidman sniffs that stuff and almost blacks out. Juvi wants his money for that, and gets them after Kidman borrows some from Torrie's purse. Deal made, and there's no reason to lurk near that area for any longer. So the rumours are true, Billy is back on the cocaine track... Not far away from that place Johnny "The Bull" and Big Vito try to 'pick up' Torrie Wilson, but fail to do so after Eddie comes around. He makes his point clear, they shouldn't try that again, or they will have a grudge wih 'Filthy Animals'. Italians respect Eddie, so they back off. Guerrero reccomends them to concentrate on their tag match later on.

"Whatever you say, boss. You're the man"

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Storm & Candido defeated The Mamalukes in 6:38 when Lance Storm defeated Big Vito by pinfall with a Superkick.

Decent debut for Candido and Storm, but an underwhelming return for The Full Blooded Italians. Lance demonstrated his superior wrestling ability, giving no breathing space to both 'The Bull' and Big Vito. Candido put some high flying touches here and there, showcasing himself as a terrific athlete.

After the match Konnan jumped the guardrail and started to mock Eddie Guerrero, talking to 'The Bull'. "So, you call him a man, holmes? After I left him bloodless at Uncensored? You're wrong, amigo, I am the man! Ask Ric Flair, he will back me up on that. And at Spring Stampede we are going to meet each other mano e mano once again. In a pure match... Dafuq, Guerrero? Are you scared to take me on without any BS rules? Trying to cheat your way to the victory acting like a coño..."

http://i48.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0425/9c/4cb2bdf7b4d9e2a944281759cff4b19c.jpghttp://i59.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0425/ad/7ecabdf47993eb3e5e570eadc21464ad.jpghttp://i60.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0425/13/3a1626b9971ba3540ec50f137ef91113.jpeg

Jimmy Hart interrupts K-Dogg, to advocate his client. "The Mouth Of The South" tells that a real man can fight without any weapons, and prefers to do so in the majority of situations. "True warriors don't need tools, and because of that I pitched the idea of a pure match for the pay-per-view. No interferences, no low blows, no biting, bats, castets and fire. Just two wrestlers fighting it off in a fair fashion!" Konnan laughs Jimmy Hart off, because in his point of view Eddie is the one who can't fight fairly. Now Eddie comes out, or rather should I say sprints his way to Konnan? 'Latin Fury' shoves Jimmy Hart in the Guerrero's way and escapes safely. Eddie yells like a madman, drilling Konnan with his sight. Their rivalry may just reached the boiling point, but we can not be 100% sure on that. How can you top a Last Blood match, setting low-riders on fire, beating family members almost to death and taking part in the gang wars on top of it? It doesn't get any personal than that!

Up next is our second semi final for the television championship tournament - Chris Kanyon against Mike Rotunda. The winner of that bout shall meet Bam Bam Bigelow at Spring Stampede. But before the bout, Mike Rotunda calls Roddy Piper. Ex-Varcity Club member talks about the controversy involving Eddie and Chavo Guerreros. Rotunda is 100% sure that Eddie falsified Piper's signature, and got all the matches there are to grab! Roddy appreciates Mike's loyalty, and the conversation is over. Bam Bam Bigelow stood behind Rotunda's back all this time, so clearly heard all of it.

http://i58.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0425/fa/1b058e1393a2bff5f6c164e051bcaafa.jpghttp://i57.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0425/30/7701b2052eb02e07d0d25098e1cb8f30.jpg

"No way you are getting that place, nark! Back in my jail days I used to eat shit like you for breakfasts, so come the finals, I'll smash your ass up!" Rotunda acts like "Triple B" has a bad breath and leaves him alone in the corridor. What a rat...

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Kanyon defeated Mike Rotunda in 6:14 by pinfall with a Flatliner.

So, for our final we have the match between former friends, ex-Jersey Triad goons! The television title would add even more drama to that confrontation, no doubt about it! Kanyon celebrates in the ring, and we can see that the most popular guy in the locker room gets some cheers from the boys. It will be a wild party if Kanyon wins... free booze and chemicals, can you ask for more?

http://i58.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0425/78/4d5820a607b2030b0b90db30f2d71178.jpghttp://i47.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0425/a1/a5620ac7379af98ea67518e6c0f01fa1.jpg

Scott Hall is preparing for his match with Jeff Jarrett, but he feels like giving an interview.

- Yo chico, where's Mean Gene? - he asks Mike Sanders, who was hanging around.

- Luger put him in a Torture Rack last time I saw him, so maybe it has do something with that.

Hall chuckles. Sanders is set to leave, but Hall stops him.

- Yo, meng, I bet you can handle a mic just fiiine.

- Meng can talk? I doubt that big time.

- Haha, you're a smartass. Do me a favour, I want to throw some jabs at Jarrett before our match tonight. Help the veteran out, boy.

- K, let's to this.

"Khm-khm. HEY YO! Bare with me for a minute, I sure you heard the sad saga of Jarrett leaving NWO. Hey, JJ, I don't see how you can call yourself a leader of WCW when you're not even a man! I'm so sick of hearing you whine and cry, you're an embarassment to the wresting business. You're not half a man Bret 'The Hitman' Hart is. Love him or hate him, but Bret is the man! And in closing, everybody knows that NWO 2000 is just too sweet! Hit the music!"

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Jeff Jarrett defeated Scott Hall in 11:24 by pinfall with The Stroke.

The United States champion picks up the win here. Clean finish and no run ins, which is rare for NWO and 'The Revolution' representatives! Jarrett says his belt is not going anywhere, obviously adressing that to Scott Steiner.

http://i59.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0425/e8/4eae348307d8b997883bb3a95efa7ae8.jpghttp://i47.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0425/1c/a2c0c96e3b627ee31e798c06a012961c.jpghttp://i58.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0425/52/e3f052c9d058353a6a275db41c2a5352.jpg

Disco Cats still feel sore after Harlem Heat broke the party for them last week. They eventually run into Norman Smiley, who is looking at them with the understanding eyes. Cat stops Norman and asks him about his favorite music genre. Norman says he really likes that 2 Unlimited Song - Get Ready For This! Cat digs that, and all three men start wiggling with the song playing at the background. Have fun, boys, cause your match with Harlem Heat is next!

A pretty long and highlight packed video involving Chris Benoit and Bret Hart rolls in. They had a regular match, submissions match with Ken Shamrock as a special guest referee, and now the final match of that rivalry is 1 week from now. Third time is a charm for 'The Crippler', or maybe he's not as good as 'The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be'?

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non much in the way of heat, Harlem Heat 2000 defeats Disco Cats in 6:43 by count out.

Dancing fools dodged the attacks of raging street dogs, and eventually just danced away with Norman Smiley. Life is too short, so we can't blame them. Stevie Ray and Big T were furious after they got the count out decision from the ref, because that's not how you win the fight! It is 1-1 now, Harlem Heat wouldn't mind a rubber match after that disrespectful display from Ernest and Inferno.

Only one match left for tonight - Benoit against Douglas! But guess what? The Spring Stamepe card slowly builds up. At the moment we have a television tournament final beween Kanyon and Bam Bam Bigelow, pure match between Konnan and Eddie Guerrero, a 2/3 falls match for the WCW cruiserweight championship involving Jushin 'The Thunder' Liger and Chavito Guerrero. Also, for our main events we have already mentioned world heavyweight championship match and Jarrett-Steiner for the WCW United States title. More matches still to come! Now it's time for our main event! 'The Franchise' versus 'The Crippler'! Wait, Benoit has something to say...

"Everyday I have something to prove to everyone of you. Week after week, month after month, year after year. It won't end after I win the world heavyweight championship at Spring Stampede, because then I should prove myself as the #1 guy. I believe that to be a true champion you have to fight everyone, even when the championship belt is not involved. Hogan... if you're not afraid, you can put your new friend in front of me next Thursday. Revolution, you are more than welcome to challenge me whenever you want too. Finally, Bret Hart... for our last encounter I challenge you to an Iron Man match! Prepare for all 60 minutes, because I'm ready to german suplex you around for one hour straight!"

In a match that featured great wrestling and good crowd, Chris Benoit defeated Shane Douglas in 12:56 by submission with a Crippler Crossface.

Shane had some ring rust after not participating for a while, but still was extremely dangerous! Nice way to end the show too. Benoit is on top of his game right now, and if he fails to win the big gold belt from Bret Hart this time, then it's destined to be that way.

Final Rating: 80/100 (3.26 on TBS)

No changes in popularity.

WCW Monday Nitro Preview on Figure 4 Radio with Bryan Alvarez and Mike Rotunda

http://i57.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0426/53/9b5e75dabaaf20be4994e14a1a500a53.jpghttp://i58.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0418/76/1478dd2b0ea34268902c77b6cb468c76.jpg

- How's it going everybody, Bryan Alvarez, Figure Four Daily, April 16th 2000! Mike Rotunda is our special guest for tonight, and we're going to preview the last Nitro before Spring Stampede!

- That is correct.

- So, the card is looking tasty already. We have five confirmed matches, and one is better than the other!

- May I underline that Mr. Piper did not make those matches possible yet, and should take no responsiblities for the potential flop pay-per-view.

- Flop pay-per-view? We have an Iron Man Match for the world heavyweight championship in Bret Hart's hometown! This is classic in the making!

- We saw that match for how many times already? I'm not excited for that one at all. I find one of those involved boring, and the other one to small to be successful.

- Ok, that's your right to think so. What about the finals of the television championship tournament? You had an argument with Bam Bam Bigelow before your match with Kanyon, and there you fell short. What happened?

- First of all, it was another dumb idea of Jimmy Hart. Tournament with only three stages is not prestigious at all. Secondly, you know I'm an old school guy. Kanyon is not, and he took me by surprise. He did not beat me, he just stepped over me.

- Right... let's check your statistics. You had 9 matches in 2000, and won only one of them.

- Wrong. You're not good with numbers, my friend. Let me teach you how to count. Call the matches, and I'll explain myself.

- You lost clean to Bam Bam Bigelow in January. So your chances to beat him in the potential finals were not so high at all.

- He's too big. Overweight, thus should be banned form in-ring competition. Even if we close our eyes on that, he's not in my weight class.

- You lost in a four on four ma..

- Four on four match? Wait a minute, you can count all those matches I had with Rick Steiner in my corner out, cause he was a dead weight and took the majority of falls. Tag matches don't count!

- You lost in a Battle Royal at SuperBrawl 2000.

- That's not even a wrestling match. You should try harder if you want to convince me...

- You tapped out in a match with Chris Benoit on February 24th.

- He's the number one contender for a reason, you know. Not many people can beat me, so I see no point in continuing this.

- About Rick Steiner... you lost to him too.

- I don't remember that at all. Must be a house show then...

- The only victory you have is against Mike Sanders in the quater-finals of the tournament you called unprestigious.

- Yes, that really happened. By the way that young man will meet Meng on Monday. He punked out one of the toughest men in the wrestling business, so we gave "The Face of Terror" a chance to punish the loudmouth.

- That's very nice of you. What else can we expect from your boss on Monday?

- Mr. Piper's match is the main event, and I don't want to throw that bomb right away. Jimmy Hart asked Ted Turner for a Rey Misterio - Psicosis bout, and a tag titles match for his clients. No way Guerrero's get another chance from Mr. Piper after they copied his signature. You can't trust those 'Filthy Animals', and I personally feel disgusted towards them for that disrespect to the document!

- Wow, Misterio against Psicosis! That is awesome! Also it's great to see the tag team championship defended on a weekly basis.

- About the championships. Scott Steiner would call out Steven Regal for a fight after that ugly tea party resulted into a concussion for him. I heard that if Steiner loses, he will leave Jarrett alone.

- Interesting! Double J will root for his comrade with all his heart if that's true. Nice mash up of styles too, it has to be a very good fight. Main event please?

- This main event just shows how genius Roddy Piper really is. He takes two persons who he has a conflict with and puts them in a box office sensation head-to-head with Raw's last match. Are you ready for this?

- Sure!

- The main event for Nitro at Long Beach, California, shall be a match between... HULK HOGAN AND DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE!

- Holy cow!! Piper threw that match away on television just to show his balls to ted Turner?

- How dare you? You're talking about one of the greatest minds in wrestling history! He gave you thousnads of listeners with his appearances and special guests like me!

- I feel sorry, sir. That's indeed a money-making bout, and I'll watch it closely.

- Next time Roddy Piper comes by, you will apologize to him on your knees!

Official Nitro Match Card

• Psicosis vs. Rey Misterio
  • Meng vs. Mike Sanders
  • Filthy Animals vs. The Revolution (WCW World Tag Team Championship Match)
  • Scott Steiner vs. Steven Regal
  • Diamond Dallas Page vs. Hulk Hogan

Prediction Contest Table

1. Kijar - 16 (5/6)
  2. packerman120 - 16 (4/6)
  3. Uncrewed - 15 (4/6)
  4. Beejus - 11 (3/6)
  5. Phenomenal1 - 9 (-)
  6. crackerjack - 9 (5/6)
  7. Mootinie - 8 (-)
  8. KnowYourEnemy - 5 (5/6)
  9. Warhawk8492 - 4 (-)
  10. thecoolestjedi12 - 4 (-)

Had no time or drive to write for a week or so, so this is my second post of he day. Not sure that I'm back for long, maybe I'll disappear for another seven days after Nitro. Don't want to make gaps between the last TV-shows before the pay-per-view, though. Momentum of the dynasty drops and things like that... Actually I have a question for you guys, which storyline you liked the most so far? I try to make everybody relevant and interesting in my save, but after all you decide who the main characters are. You can ignore that question, but I would really appreciate some feedback on the stories right after the Nitro predictions! Thanks for checking this thread out, and sorry for my endless cliches and woeful grammar knowledge...

P.S.

Page 17, Hell Yeah!

Psicosis vs. Rey Misterio

Meng vs. Mike Sanders

Filthy Animals vs. The Revolution (WCW World Tag Team Championship Match)

Scott Steiner vs. Steven Regal

Diamond Dallas Page vs. Hulk Hogan

Keep up the good work man! While I'm kinda late to reading this consistently, I dig a lot of the stuff you've been doing. Steiner's been written great, I really love that he's just a caricature of Steiner himself. I've been enjoying the recent stuff between him and Jarrett and Regal as well. Plus, I would have never found myself liking a team between Buff Bagwell and Booker T, but I've found myself rooting for them against the NWO.

I have liked Benoit's rise to the top, and the Mexican Druglord feud between Konnan and Eddie has been pretty solid so far. I'm liking the possibilities of the original Triple Threat members being in the Revolution, but it does feel a bit like both the Revolution and nWo are a little too big. With so many members, none of them really seem on the same page.

Psicosis vs. Rey Misterio

Meng vs. Mike Sanders

Filthy Animals vs. The Revolution (WCW World Tag Team Championship Match)

Rey vs Kidman seems to be oncoming.

Scott Steiner vs. Steven Regal

Steiner keeps coming for Jarrett.

Diamond Dallas Page vs. Hulk Hogan

Page doesn't really seem to be doing a lot lately.

WCW Monday Nitro on TNT (Show #32)

http://i68.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0205/29/4619b61cf6c00908ece12c957088c029.jpg

April 2000, Week 3

South West, Long Beach Arena (10,933)

Welcome to Monday Nitro from Long Beach, California! Tonight "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan bumps head to head with "The People's Champion" Diamond Dallas Page on TNT! Now, let's get straight to business with Rey Misterio and Psicosis!

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Rey Misterio Jr. defeated Psicosis in 9:12 by pinfall with a Springboard Huracarrana.

A big loss for Psicosis, that will affect his position in the cruiserweight division ranks! After the match Chavo hugged Rey, he's extremely appreciative. As "Filthy Animals" leave the ring, "Revolution" forms a wall under the TurnerTron. Shane Douglas says they're not here to fight, they just want to know who the hell will meet Malenko and Saturn in a title match later on? Rey had his match already, Guerrero's blew their chance last week... Kidman comes out, and he's looking awful to say the least. They forgot about him, again.

"I gave the name to this stable... And I'm getting the tag titles tonight, with my guy... You failed, and I'm not going too... I'm a mature man"

What is he talking about? It doesn't make any sense, but Kidman looks like he got his point across. He stumbles back to the locker rooms, with "The Franchise", Chavo and Rey sharing the same expression on their faces.

http://i57.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0502/e6/cacf8eeb351cea391a393327799e43e6.pnghttp://i57.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0502/4e/65e0ec35fde17680fe2c38785524834e.jpg

Mike Sanders asks Roddy Piper to cancel the match with Meng for him. "Rowdy" laughs Sanders off, calling him a chicken shit. Piper says that the big boys play in WCW, not big sissies, and if he wants to make it here, he should grow a sack of balls and take the beating from Meng like a man. Sanders wipes his forehead from sweat and leaves Piper's office... Knock-knock, Roddy yells that whoever is behind that door can go to hell! Suddenly, a weak and gentle voice says "excuse me". Roddy doesn't recognise that one, and opens the door to the beautiful Miss Hancock, the young girl who sent him her resume a couple of weeks ago. "Come in, darling, I'm so sorry that you had to see me in this mood..."

In an extremely short match, Black Reign defeated Brian Adams in 5:12 by pinfall with a Nightmare Escape.

Black Reign is unstoppable. He took out Brian Adams like he was a punching bag. It's okay for Adams to be not 100% after that freak bike crash, but even with that in mind, he got wrecked! Black Reign searches for something in his coat, and finds it in a matter of seconds. It is a voodoo doll of Vampiro! Reign makes nasty things to it, adding some disturbing glances in the camera from time to time. So that's his way of doing things! He weakens his opponents with black magic only to finish them off in the ring. Following that logic Vampiro won't show up tonight, and the face off is coming!

http://i57.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0502/24/f5a449e8cae24dbd0a0d15294f583424.jpghttp://i59.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0502/8d/6702770f1a5ebd96eb7ea49e4c8af18d.jpeg

Our new interviewer, Mike Tenay, is standing with Eddie Guerrero near the set. Tenay asks "Latino Heat" about Billy Kidman, Konnan, his best friend Chris Benoit and of course Hulk Hogan. Eddie is mad at Kidman for his actions of late, even mentioning that he can understand Billy on the personal level. Probably they should have a long conversation mano e mano, as soon as possible, to cut that childish behavior out for good. Guerrero made no comments about Benoit and Hogan, because Chris can speak for himself about Hogan, Mike Awesome, Bret Hart or world heavyweight championship in the end. Now Konnan... Eddie thought about that match for Spring Stampede, and decided to make it meaningful. "How about I beat that canalla Mike Rotunda, and after I do so, he will add some spice to our match through Roddy Piper? Can you feel the heat, holmes!?" That's a challenge for Mike Rotunda, a very bold one too.

http://i47.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0502/02/d1b3626596a84dc906bec7eb8782b202.jpghttp://i58.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0502/0b/ff851e17e60a504ba93a5c23f6cc440b.jpghttp://i57.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0502/a9/d16040d66d863031c13a78387621f2a9.jpg

Billy Kidman invited Juventud Guerrera for a little chat, but before that mumbling discussion started, Kidman locked the door on the key. Those two sniffed some coke, and after they hit the high point of their hang out, Juvi said that there's no need to pay him, if they win the WCW world tag team championship tonight. That cool conversation ended when Jimmy Hart started kicking the locked door, also demanding for Kidman to open it. Our paparazzi guy filmed Kidman and Guerrera destroying the evidence, and walking past psychotic Jimmy Hart after the door creaked. To shut "The Mouth Of The South", Juvi informed the manager of "Filthy Animals" that they should attend a championship match next!

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Revolution defeated Juventud Guerrera and Billy Kidman in 7:50 when Perry Saturn defeated Billy Kidman by pinfall with a Saturn Bomb. The Revolution make defence number 3 of their WCW World Tag Team titles.

Perry Saturn and Dean Malenko topped Juvi and Billy in terms of conditioning. Junkies could steal the victory here and there with their insane offense, but the tag team champions had cold blood and mind. It was vital for them to retain their titles once again, this time cleanly. Third title defense for Dean and Perry, they're looking better than ever!

http://i58.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0502/3e/f82b9e46786e8079a0c3d752e90be53e.jpg

"Freakzilla" continues his search for Steven Regal, now showing up in the catering area. Before trashing the place, Steiner grabbed a chicken leg and ate it with animalistic hunger. Scott wiped his mouth with a tablecloth, and turned left - straight to Piper's office. On his way there he bumped into Miss Hancock, flexed his muscles in her face.

- Baby, you can get eggy. You can get my room number if you want. You wanna prune like you want to be a real man, huh? Wanna kiss that? Kiss that, baby!

- Leave her alone, Steiner!

- He's nice.

- Damn right I'm ice! I'm going to show Steven Regal that I'm not going to be nice tonight! REGAL, you're not a gentleman! I AM!

- Shut up already, Regal is hiding in the kitchen.

- Listen, I'm doing him an egg, and I'm doing you an egg, Piper! I'm sanding into your dumb redneck ass... I'M HUNGRY!!

Eddie stands in the ring already, waiting for Mike to show up. After people chant "rat" at Rotunda, he snaps and comes out.

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Eddie Guerrero defeated Mike Rotunda in 6:11 by pinfall with a Frog Splash.

Guerrero defeated Rotunda, just like he promised! Too bad Mike already showed up on the Figure Four Radio podcast, it would be a funnier episode with him trying to explain everybody that he is a tough opponent to beat. Eddie loudly requests a career-threatening match!!!

http://i57.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0502/86/b7197b557b6d79349739006c9b95a786.jpghttp://i47.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0502/df/f8082c70d3d0d98b3d1775d12db7ecdf.jpghttp://i59.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0502/2d/e6fdeb1b7baa5f6d2464738d843aaa2d.jpg

Mike Sanders cannot find a place for himself after Piper denied to cancel a match against Meng for him. Sanders wanders around, and then remembers that Scott Hall owes him a favor now! Mike quickly finds the NWO locker room, and without any fear opens the door, almost driving it in the face of Ric Flair! "The Nature Boy" questions who is this disrespectful dumbass, but Nash has no idea who he is. Scott Hall comes around, and says he doesn't recognize that idiot too.

- Last Thursday, interview on Thunder, you asked me where Mean Gene is, remember?

- ...Uh, yeah, you're that smartass. Guys, he's all right, I can give you my word on that. What do you want, chico?

- Piper put me in a match with Meng, and I won't make it to the next pay-per-view if the match happens. Please, help me out! You can take that savage down in a matter of seconds, it's nothing for you! Please, help me out!

- Shoot, you messed with the wrong guy. And what exactly you want us to do with him?

- I don't know. Maybe jump him from behind, so the match would be wrapped...

- Uh-uh, boy. You go fight him. If it turns ugly, we will step in for you. Now leave, you're not wanted here right now.

Sanders leaves, exhaling hardly. It could be much-much worse, at leastnow he has some questionable back up from the New World Order.

http://i47.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0502/5b/564bd9e88c72428788358dfcfdfb535b.jpghttp://i57.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0502/d0/26805352f42800d5c0767a0d07b92cd0.jpg

Steven Regal is sipping on some tea in the kitchen, giving chief the money to keep the secret alive. You can imagine it's a tip, and gentlemen always give tips... BANG! Steiner kicks the door out, grabs a frying pan and throws it in Regal! Somehow Steve dodges it, and with a horror expression on his face tries to run away. Instead he trashes half of the dishes himself, and shoves the cook back first on the stove! Our guy is on fire! Steiner gets the extinguisher and saves that sorry-ass guy in the white robe.

- Hey, you all right there? Make me a burger then, you dumb redneck!!

In an extremely short match, Meng defeated Mike Sanders in 5:19 by knock out.

Sanders took on Meng, and got every bit of what he deserved! "The Face Of Terror" busted Mike with one simple shot, and after that it was one-sided. Sanders asked for mercy, but Meng has no compassion in him. Meng pounded Sanders face with one fist and another, until the referee ordered to ring the bell! Meng continued to cripple Sanders after the bell rang... NWO! Finally, Hall and Nash arrived to save Sanders! At first they asked Meng to just leave the boy, but when he put his hands on Hall, Nash immediately clubbed the barbarian from the back with his elbow!

http://i59.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0502/09/86773dd6fd14df5b46ae753473833f09.jpghttp://i59.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0502/f4/25dece1bd2028d6e44b5c29eb33934f4.jpghttp://i47.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0502/60/cb41954759602856906f787df85b6b60.jpg

Outsiders spammed Meng with stomps, and finished him off with a Jacknife Powerbomb right on his neck! It was surprising for everyone to witness Steven Regal running for his life through the crowd. Regal expected to quickly hop the barricade, but there were Nash and Hall, with unconscious Sanders behind them. Those seconds helped Steiner to catch up his opponent, and drag him to the ring for a one on one match. Jarrett can not help his comrade out tonight, because then he has no choice but to meet "The Big Poppa Pump" at Spring Stampede with the United States title on the line! Ring the bell!

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Scott Steiner defeated Steven Regal in 7:16 by submission with a Steiner Recliner.

After a million of suplexes Scotty put Regal in the Steiner Recliner and made him humble. This way he gets his match with Jeff Jarrett, and his revenge on Steven Regal.

http://i48.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0502/6d/ac60f3698dbac95d4788fdb32b90a86d.jpghttp://i60.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0502/c8/9658863459120d613fed9a579865bdc8.jpg

Next up is our main event! Diamond Dallas Page versus Hulk Hogan! We have a video package for this bout, with highlights of their previous encounters occurred in 1997, 1998 and 1999. It's the fourth time these two square off, with DDP twice beating Hogan by DQ and losing him once in the past. Tale of the tape, brought to you by our announce team. Hulk Hogan comes out first, with Mike Awesome by his side. "The Immortal" asked for a microphone, to state that if DDP had a match with Bret Hart at the pay-per-view for the world heavyweight title, then he deserves a shot too. "People's Champ" shut Hogan up, saying that he has to beat him first. Hulk turned red and promised DDP that he will beat him not only to become the undisputed number one contender for the world heavyweight title, but the new locker room leader too. Page said he won't allow that to happen! Huuuge lariat to the back of the neck from Mike Awesome! "The Career Killer" picked DDP up and planted him on the mats with an Awesome Bomb! Ref sends Awesome to the back, and Hogan says it's fair. As an honest man Hulk asks Mike to back out...

In a bout that had great heat, Hulk Hogan defeated Diamond Dallas Page in 0:05 by pinfall with a Leg Drop.

Crowd heavily boos Hulk Hogan, and throws trash at him. Hogan smiles when the ref lifts his hand, and celebrates with Mike Awesome to irritate the crowd. BENOIT AND SHAMROCK! BENOIT AND SHAMROCK!! Chris and Ken make their way to the ring together, scaring Hogan and Awesome off! Chris helps DDP to stand up, while Shamrock yells at Hogan. Hogan stole that main event from our fans, what a douche!

Final Rating: 80/100 (5.13 on TNT)

This show increased our popularity in 18 regions.

WCW Thursday Thunder Preview on Figure 4 Radio with Bryan Alvarez and Roddy Piper

http://i47.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0504/b8/7d8782ba1644d4c02df995721226f6b8.jpghttp://i58.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0418/76/1478dd2b0ea34268902c77b6cb468c76.jpg

- How's it going everybody, Bryan Alvarez, Figure Four Daily, April 19th 2000! Roddy Piper is back on our show, and first of all I want to apologize! I'm so sorry about about my words on the last WCW preview...

- ...What words?

- You clearly haven't checked that preview then. Well, let's recap Nitro!

- Wait-wait-wait... What words?

- Uhg, nothing special. I just expressed my opinion on the main event, that's all.

- Then I should be sorry myself, that was BS main event. To all the WCW viewers around, Roddy Piper is ashamed. And he will fix that problem on Thunder, with a wrestling clinic involving our world heavyweight champion!

- Bret Hart is wrestling this Thursday? Before the Iron Man match on Sunday? Against who?

- I guess it will be better to keep that in secret. Not like it's a bad thing, I'm sure that this time people would appreciate our last match of the night. I just want to surprise our supporters in a good way, that's all.

- Ok, Benoit versus Mike Awesome is happening?

- Absolutely. Wasn't my idea though - Chris asked for that match himself. And I had no will to talk him into a rest before that match on pay-per-view. That guy wants to wrestle every night, damn it!

- How dangerous it is for Benoit to fight "The Career Killer"? Will he make it, Mr. Piper?

- Benoit is a tough kid. He knows what he's doing. After all, I'm not the one who put him in that position.

- Anyway, that's a money-worth match, and I'm looking forward for it.

- Wait just a second before I run down the whole card! We have a debut, would you believe it! And a return too, for the main event. I'm too good for this company!

- So, you will keep the debutant's name in secret too?

- No, enough of that. You probably now her, a girl that keeps interfering in matches of Essa Rios.

- Streak redhead chick with baggy pants and thong that the whole world can see?

- Yep, that's correct. Her name is Lita, and she's involved in an intergender tag team match! Rios and Lita against Hertha and Berlyn! That will change the paradigm of WCW once and for all!

- Hmm, good idea. Yours?

- Jimmy Hart is not in my league, boy. To finish off that affair with tag team wrestling, I want to hype a three-way tag team contest between Dancing Cats, Harlem Heat and Buffy T! Winners get the title shots, in other words a ticket to the pay-per-view.

- I hoped that Disco Cats would overcome the odds and beat Harlem Heat in a rubber match, but oh well...

- They just danced away with Norman Smiley last time! You want me to put those shmucks in a cage or what?

- Fair enough.

- You know what? Cage is not a bad idea at all. Just not for those guys...

- War Games are coming back?

- No, not on Thursday, at least. But I just pictured a great match that will save our Spring Stampede main event! New World Order versus Revolution! Three on three match, with a loser side getting banned from the the pay-per-view! It's a win-win situation, Mark!

- My name is Bryan.

- Yeah, it doesn't matter.

- Uhm, great idea again. Who's involved?

- I made that match just now, are you kidding me?

- No, I mean who will represent both sides.

- Oh, my bad. Those who have nothing to do at the moment. Flair, Luger and Hall against Douglas, Storm and Candido.

- That's like a handicap match for "The Franchise"! Lance Storm and Chris Candido, with all my respect to them, are not ready to fight the veterans. And we're not talking about winning...

- Fellas came to WCW to prove themselves on the big stage. If they want to wrestle the same level guys every now and then, they can come back to ECW. I'm not paying them a penny after all, just like Heyman... AHAHAHHA!

- Funny indeed. Any matches left on the card? We have five already, though.

- You're not as dumb as you look, son. But I did not count the main event in, so yes, we have a one more match. A warm up bout for Kanyon, just before his match with Bam Bam for the television title! Against my boy Hugh Morrus.

- That's one scary opponent, Mr. Piper. You are a cruel man!

- Thank God not a whimp like you. Bye.

- That's all for today, folks. Next time me and Roddy Piper will recap and preview The Spring Stampede. But before we go off air, let's hear it from our listeners!

Prediction Contest Table

1. packerman120 - 21 (5/5) Good job, man.
  2. Uncrewed - 20 (5/5) One point behind packerman, you can do it!
  3. Kijar - 20 (4/5) Nice record, you can win the contest!
  4. Beejus - 16 (5/5) Always good to read your feedback, pal. Thanks!
  5. crackerjack - 13 (4/5) Thanks for the comment, mate!
  6. Phenomenal1 - 9 (-) Hope you will participate in the pay-per-view picks.
  7. Mootinie - 8 (-) Where's LOLTNA?
  8. thecoolestjedi12 - 8 (4/5) Keep up, dude, Mootinie missed a few shows now.
  9. KnowYourEnemy - 5 (-) You are somehow related to OSW, that means you're awesome.
  10. Warhawk8492 - 4 (-) Come back... please.
  11. Hitman74 - 3 (3/5) Good to see new guys in this thread! Welcome!

Official Thunder Match Card

1. Chris Benoit vs. Mike Awesome
  2. Hertha Berlyn vs. Lita and Rios
  3. Disco Cats vs. Harlem Heat vs. Buffy T
  4. Revolution (Lance Storm, Chris Candido and Shane Douglas) vs. NWO (Scott Hall, Lex Luger and Ric Flair)
  5. Hugh Morrus vs. Kanyon

Bonus Question: Who's fighting Bret Hart in the main event of Thunder this Thursday!? (The first right guy is the winner)

P.S. Post#250

http://i48.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0504/7a/cfca0b3e28d8859cb7e4ad7d4ec7fb7a.gif