Post your current champions

I am thoroughly enjoying my XCC games in WMMA4. I usually played WMMA3 as GAMMA, couldn't get into XCC. I added Welterweight division and I was impressed by the results. I am now in January 2002!

XCC Welterweight Champion-Josh Aldarisio(19-2)

He won the title off Keith Plaice(had to start somewhere) and beat a 10-0 Ethan Sutton for his first title defense. At 34, I imagine he has a few more defenses left. He is my biggest signing from GAMMA. Next up is Felix Matterson Jr. (10-0) which could pose a few challenges.

vs Keith Plaice (17-6)- Submission win, 4th rd. He dominated the first 3 rounds with takedowns.

vs Ethan Sutton (10-0)-Unanimous Decision (48-47, 50-45, 50-45). This was closer than I thought it would be.

XCC Lightweight Champion-David James Diggle (9-0)

Story is GAMMA was stealing all my talent and I could afford to counter. So after Glen left for bigger pastures, I had a lightweight division with no champion. My first new fight was Duane Weatherly (19-8) vs Campbell Crane (6-2). Duane Weatherly won the fight in a boring stand still. I did not know my current approach and my featherweight division was and is great! So 25 yr old David James Diggle stepped up and dominated Duane Weatherly and is currently my lightweight champion! No set opponent as of yet!

vs Duane Weatherly (19-8)-Unanimous Decision (50-45, 49-46, 49-46). It was "great", but it sucked in reality. : )

XCC Featherweight Champion-Philip Ziskie (22-2-1)

I am glad this guy is back on top. He should have gotten an immediate rematch. So, on the in-game start I booked him to fight Luiz Machado (25-4) as he was on a 2 fight win streak. He knocked him out in the 4th round after a competitive first 3 rounds. Next was Easton Frye (16-5) who was trying to get back his title that Machado stole from him. He dominated Frye and won by decision (50-45, 49-46, 49-46). Next up was Sammy Gaffigan (15-2) who was the man that took the title away from Ziskie 3 years prior. Gaffigan was actually ahead 2-0 going into the 3rd round but Ziskie knocked him out! Next up is Anthony Ray Shenkman (20-4) who is coming off a win against Luiz Machado.

vs Luiz Machado (25-4)- KO Round 4. Philip stormed back in a big way.

vs Easton Frye (16-5)- Decision victory. Nothing really special happened

vs Sammy Gaffigan (15-2)-KO Round 3. Tough luck for Sammy, he dominated Philip for two rounds before running into a big right hand.

vs Anthony Ray Shenkman (20-4)- Can't see Shenkman winning but he has +3 momentum and deserves a shot.

XCC Bantamweight Champion- Brian Claremont (11-1)

This 26 yr old has a lot of potential. He is the only champion still standing from the in-game start. He has never entered the championship rounds, with TKO win against Ray Bellinger (10-1) in the first round and a KO against Darcy Spode(10-0) in the 2nd round. Right now Willy Bassett (19-3) and Zack Steggles (12-0) are the #1 and #2 contenders respectively.

vs. Ray Bellinger (10-1)- TKO win 1st rd. Dominating win for the champion in an excellent fight.

vs Darcy Spode (10-0)- KO win 2nd rd. Another great performance. Spode was actually a slight favorite (-230).

vs. Willy Bassett (19-3)- I don't see Brian winning this unfortunately. He has a decent chin and his wrestling gives him the edge.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GAMMA 2005, January

Super Heavyweight: Hanley Polter

Heavyweight: Murilo Satinho

Light Heavyweight: Lawrence Herringbone

Middleweight: Neil Napier

Welterweight: Templeton Crumb

Lightweight: Helio

Featherweight: Easton Frye

Bantamweight: Kanji Togo

Flyweight: Dima Teplov

Vixen Heavyweight: Ayuko Konishi

Vixen Middleweight: Sandy Oliver

Vixen Lightweight: Leslie Myers

Vixen Strawweight: Kameko Matsumoto

Clash of the Titans

01 - Davey Rushton (SH)

02 - Ayuko Konishi (VH)

03 - Freddy Lomax (FW)

04 - Pai Cheng (HW)

05 - Carrie Whitmore (VM)

06 - Felix Mattherson Jr (WW)

07 - Volha Kreman (VL)

08 - Hunter Scribbins (MW)

Hall of Fame

-Palmer Lette

Bellator - August 2017

Heavyweight: Cain Velasquez (19-1, 1-0) def. Junior Dos Santos

Light Heavyweight: Phil Davis (18-3-1, 3-0) def. Rashad Evans

Middleweight: Chris Weidman (16-0, 3-0) def. Brandon Halsey

Welterweight: Rory McDonald (24-2, 3-0) def. Ben Askren

Lightweight: Paul Sass (21-2, 7-0) def. Jorge Masvidal

Featherweight: Charles Oliveira (25-4-1, 4-0) def. Marlon Sandro

Bantamweight: Urijah Faber (37-7, 2-0) def. Marcos Galvao

Flyweight: VACANT

I recently added the Flyweight division and am in the middle of a tournament to crown the first champion. Also, I decided to eliminate the women's division entirely.

http://i60.tinypic.com/11wf3wj.gif

My favorite champion so far is definitely Palmer Lette, he can't help but KO everyone he faces. Biggest surprise through the first year and a half was Helio, he beat Sukarno pretty easily. I'll wait to see if he can do the same to Fiyero though.

<p>BCF 2009</p><p> </p><p>

Super Heavyweight</p><p>

Current Harry Danzig 3-0 Yet to defend</p><p>

First Champion after winning 8 man tournament </p><p> </p><p>

Still trying to build up this division and find out who the real players are</p><p> </p><p>

Heavyweight</p><p>

Vittorio Pescatelli 1 Defense made</p><p>

Longest Reigning champ: Milne, Ivanov, Boniek all tied with one defense</p><p> </p><p>

Ivanov left for greener pastures before could establish himself as the longest reigning champion. Boniek and Milne were both in the twilights of their careers</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Light Heavyweight</p><p>

Current: Vacant. Crow Leddy stripped after suffering 2 year injury. Matthew Michael Kirby vs Adrian Pascal is set crown new champion.</p><p>

Longest Reigning Champ: Kirby and Kitson both with 6 defenses</p><p> </p><p>

Kirby cleaned out the division including beating Leddy but Leddy worked his way back up to the top and won the rematch. </p><p> </p><p>

Middleweight</p><p>

Current: Thiago Azevedo no defenses</p><p>

Longest Reigning Champ: Heath Kaladaris 7 Defenses</p><p> </p><p>

Azevedo just ended Kaladaris reign</p><p> </p><p>

Welterweight</p><p>

Current: Iain Fussel 2 defenses</p><p>

Interim: Nathan Chambers</p><p>

Longest Reigning Champ: Will Kane 5 defenses</p><p> </p><p>

It was huge for BCF when we were able to sign Chambers away from GAMMA. He was immediately scheduled to fight for the title against Iain Fussel who had won the title by submittin Medner and made his first defense against Brubaker when he knockced him out in the 2nd round. In spite of the fact that Fussel was champion he came in as a big underdog against Chambers and surprised the MMA world when he proceeded to dominate Chambers and submit him in the 4th round. An injury put Fussel out for a year and half and led to Chambers winning the interim title against a Mikey Wallace who had clawed his way to the top of the division more with heart and guts then skill. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Lightweight</p><p>

Current: Chakrit Mamanee 1 defense</p><p>

Longest Reigning Champ: Seth O'Breen 4 defenses</p><p> </p><p>

Once O'Breen jumped ship we had our lightweight division raided for years by other promotions. A dominate champion has yet to emerge.</p><p> </p><p>

Featherweight</p><p>

Current: Ryota Sugimoto 1 defense</p><p>

Longest Reigning Champs: Sugimoto and Emanuele Pascual</p><p> </p><p>

The featherweight division is one of the most exciting and deep divisions in BCF. As a result it has also seen the belt changing hands on a regular basis.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

WFA (Created Company), January 2008

WFA Lightweight Champion - Chakrit Mamanee (11-0)

I just started my Lightweight division, and he is the first ever Champion. He has yet to defend the championship as of yet.

WFA Featherweight Champion - Li-Kong Ho (31-4)

Li-Kong Ho is the sixth person to hold the title. The previous fighters to hold the title were Markus Waller, Philip Ziskie, Anthony Ray Shenkman, Easton Frye, and Lamont Banner.

WFA Bantamweight Champion - Brian Claremont (17-4)

Brian Claremont is the third person to hold the title. Lito Alcala and Willy Bassett are the two previous champions.

WFA Womens Bantamweight Champion - Katy-Jane Paulson (16-1)

Katy-Jane is the first ever to hold this championship, and she has made 6 defences since December 2003.

WFA Womens Flyweight Champion - Leslie Myers (16-2)

Leslie is the third woman to hold this championship. She has made one defence since winning it in December 2006. The two previous fighters were Layla Holmes and Charlotte DiSerra.

GAMMA, December 2001

GAMMA Superheavyweight: George "Guillotine" Pickering (10-0, 1 defense)

Pickering won the belt off Davey Rushton by first-round arm triangle in February in a decent fight, defended in June by knocking out Frank Paul with a straight right hand in the second round of a Fight of the Year candidate. Set to defend against "Daddy Bear" Palmer Lette at GAMMA 51.

GAMMA Heavyweight: "The King of Ground-and-Pound" James Foster (37-4-1, 8 defenses)

I mean, what can I say? The man is dominant. He beat Tim Boyer by 2nd-round TKO for his first defense of the year and then surprised some people by dismantling GAMMA newcomer Hassan Fezzik for the final three rounds of their fight at GAMMA 48 in Foster's home state of Illinois in September (to the tune of 5 takedowns in 3 rounds). Next for Foster is Lefter "The Beast" Oktay, who won two fights in dominant fashion after coming over from Europe in the summer.

GAMMA Light Heavyweight: Lawrence "The Law" Herringbone (18-1, 2 defenses)

I'll admit that they were both easy defenses. Still, "The Law" went out and took care of business with consecutive rear-naked choke finishes against Linfield Ballard and Anthony LeToussier. Next up is a matchup with Marlon John in what should be Herringbone's first real test.

GAMMA Middleweight: "The Anarchist" Matthew Dean (38-5, 9 defenses)

Dean beat Braulio Moura by 2nd-round submission in February and then eked out a decision win in an epic fight with Neil Napier in November. Next up for the #1 pound-for-pound fighter in the world is "Black Belt" Buddy Garner, who won two fights against tough opponents in an excellent 2001.

GAMMA Welterweight: Carlos "Monstro" da Guia (20-0, yet to defend)

Da Guia got a shot at Bobby Brubaker's title immediately after coming over from FLB in May after Julio Regueiro dropped out of the fight with an injury. "Monstro" utterly dominated Brubaker in stand-up for two rounds before finishing things with a leg kick TKO in the third. His first defense will come against #5 WW "The Showstopper" Jack Humphreys, who dominated both Rufus Stephens and Tyler Lass en route to his title shot.

GAMMA Lightweight: "The Man With No Nickname" Sean Morrison (32-4, 1 defense)

Morrison got a chance at revenge on Brandon Sugar and the results weren't pretty. He basically lay on top of Sugar all fight to get a 50-45 decision in an utterly mediocre match. He then did the exact same thing to "The Natural Talent" Jake Keane during his first defense in July. He's set to face Fiyero "Lethal Weapon" Lermontov later this month, and I'm just praying that Lermontov takes the belt. Winner gets Seth O'Breen, who tapped out Sukarno in November to earn a shot.

GAMMA Featherweight: Philip "Kid" Ziskie (21-2-1, yet to defend)

GAMMA's newest division crowned its inaugural champion in August. Ziskie dropped Tomohiro Takeuchi three times en route to the 47-48, 48-47, 48-47 split-decision win. A rematch is in the offing, but since Takeuchi got hurt in the fight, Ziskie gets Li-Kong Ho first. Ho is 2-0 since joining GAMMA, picking up two first-round submissions en route to a shot at redemption.

Clash of the Titans:

Team LeToussier's Markus Waller won Season 2, submitting Team "Hollywood" Heath's Brian Claremont in the finals of the featherweight tourney.

Heath Kaladris of Team Boyer will take on Team Kapur's Ryan Beeker in the Season 3 Welterweight final.

GAMMA, December 2001

GAMMA Heavyweight: "The King of Ground-and-Pound" James Foster (37-4-1, 8 defenses)

I mean, what can I say? The man is dominant. He beat Tim Boyer by 2nd-round TKO for his first defense of the year and then surprised some people by dismantling GAMMA newcomer Hassan Fezzik for the final three rounds of their fight at GAMMA 48 in Foster's home state of Illinois in September (to the tune of 5 takedowns in 3 rounds). Next for Foster is Lefter "The Beast" Oktay, who won two fights in dominant fashion after coming over from Europe in the summer.

There is a sad story involving James Foster in my first and only game. After destroying Tim Boyer and Norman Pike(Pike...really GAMMA, Pike?) GAMMA decided to do the super matchup of Oktay vs Foster. At the very successful event, Lefter Oktay beat Foster by unanimous decision. I could just think of all hate on the MMA forums about Foster, "Finally somebody with talent is in the Heavyweight Division" "Foster was always overrated" "Foster...more like Loser". A few weeks later it turned out that Oktay was on PEDs and the fight was turned into a NC. Foster went on to beat Fletcher Merman(15-4) and then beat Rav Kapur(14-1) for vacant GAMMA Heavyweight Title. Bet those forum fans are eating crow now!

James Foster vs Tim Boyer: Round 3 submission win for James Foster.

James Foster vs Norman Pike: Being a huge favorite, James Foster successfully made Norman Pike tap to a Rear-Naked Choke in the very first round

James Foster vs Lefter Oktay: Oktay outstruck Foster 115-78, with Foster failing to get a takedown in all of his 9 attempts. Oktay won on the scorecards: 49-46, 48-47, and 49-46. He is the #1 contender when his suspension is over in 3 months.

James Foster vs Fletcher Merman: This guy was not even a top-ranked Heavyweight. Shame this fight went through. James Foster won by first round armbar.

James Foster vs Rav Kapur(February 2004): This was for the Heavyweight Title. This was HUGELY successful PPV for GAMMA, with a commercial rating of 96% and $20,000,000+ off PPV. James Foster won 49-46 on all 3 scorecards in what was considered a "good" match.

Hopefully he beats that cheater, Oktay, and stays the champ for a long, long time. :rolleyes:

GAMMA Champions as of October 2007

Superheavyweight Champion: Gladstone Lopes

He won the title in May 2007 after defeating Mason Archer. He has made no defenses of the title.

Heavyweight Champion: Rav Kapur

He won the title in September 2004 after defeating Murilo Satinho. He has successfully defended the title five times.

Light Heavyweight Champion: Lawrence Herringbone

He won the title for the second time in March 2007 after defeating Rafael van der Moot. He has yet to defend the title.

Middleweight Champion: Isaiah Monroe

He won the title in August 2007 for the second time after defeating Osmosis Benn. He has yet to defend the title.

Welterweight Champion: Manuel Silva

He won the title in April 2007 after defeating Darin Blood. He has yet to defend the title.

Lightweight Champion: Atep of Indonesia

He won the title in February 2005 after he defeated Sean Morrison (Sean retired after the match). He has successfully defended the title four times.

Featherweight Champion: Yoshiro Makamori

He won the title in January 2007 after he defeated Kenji Akita. He has successfully defended the title once.

Bantamweight Champion: Lito Alcala

He is the first person to hold this championship. He won the title in a fight against Supachai Thamsatchanan in September 2006. He has successfully defended the title twice.

I would post the Clash of the Titans winners but that would be a huge pain in the ass to do because I would have to look them up. I know that Lukas Mellberg won Season 2, Hans Christian Bloch won Season 3 and that is all I can recall off the top of my head. I have held a total of five seasons so there are three winners I cannot remember.

GAMMA champions, February 2003:

GAMMA Superheavyweight: "The Great Japanese Hope" Kanezane Fujii (9-0, yet to defend)

Just when I was thinking that I was going to finally get my long-awaited Palmer Lette vs. Hanley Polter fight, Polter got hurt. The only person available to take the fight and save my PPV main event was my new undefeated signing from ALPHA-1, Fujii. I figured I could rebuild him after he lost to Lette. Except that he didn't. Lette dominated the first round, the next two were tossups, and Fujii caught him in a choke in the fourth for the win. They've got a rematch at GAMMA 66 in March. Polter gets the winner.

GAMMA Heavyweight: Lefter "The Beast" Oktay (19-0, yet to defend)

The fact that Terron Cabal knocked out James Foster in 11 seconds didn't help him at all against Oktay. Most of the fight was Lefter ground-and-pounding Cabal, and he won 49-46, 48-47, 49-46 even after getting outstruck on the feet. Next up is either the winner of Foster vs. Hassan Fezzik or the winner of Cabal vs. Rav Kapur. I haven't decided yet. Either way, should be a great fight.

GAMMA Light Heavyweight: Lawrence "The Law" Herringbone (19-1, 3 defenses)

"The Law" spent most of 2002 inactive as he had three title fights cancelled due to opponents getting injured. Finally, Marlon John actually fought him. Herringbone was about as dominant as I've seen someone be without finishing in WMMA, winning 50-45 (though two of the rounds could have easily been 10-8). Next up is the winner of Toby Sorkin vs. Jin Katou, after Sorkin tapped out Spencer Rubenstein to become the #2 LHW in GAMMA and Katou fought Joshua Hope.

GAMMA Middleweight: Isaiah "Thump" Monroe (15-0, yet to defend)

Yes, you're reading that right. Probably the biggest upset in MMA history saw the undefeated Monroe eke out a split decision win over previously invincible MMA legend Matthew Dean. Both men were injured during the fight, so no rematch for at least six months. And no next fight for Monroe until then either. Joaquim Fontes is fighting Neil Napier for the #1 contendership after the Dean/Thump rematch.

GAMMA Welterweight: Carlos "Monstro" da Guia (22-0, 2 defenses)

In 2002, da Guia beat both Jack Humphreys and "Black Superman" Nathan Chambers to remain undefeated both in GAMMA and overall. He looks insanely good right now--neither fight was close. Problem is what to do with contenders. Julio Regueiro decided to go on hiatus instead of taking a title shot and #1 contender Manuel Silva just (this in-game day) got popped for recreational drugs and is suspended for a year. Either Silva or da Guia has beaten every guy left in my WW top 5, so I'm not sure what I'm doing yet.

GAMMA Lightweight: "The Lethal Weapon" Fiyero Lermontov (19-0, 2 defenses)

Lermontov is fresh off one of the best fights of 2002, a five-round war with Luke Hilton. "The Hillbilly Hammer" dropped Lermontov a couple times in the first round, but Fiyero powered out the last two rounds to seal a win and keep his title intact. Next up is the other undefeated top-5 LW in the world, Helio, at GAMMA 68 in May. Hilton gets winner assuming he wins his next fight.

GAMMA Featherweight: Philip "Kid" Ziskie (23-2-1, 2 defenses)

Ziskie has been really good. He beat Tomohiro Takeuchi in a fight that I thought Takeuchi had won easily to become the inaugural champion and has defended against Li-Kong Ho and Kenji Akita. Next up is Masahiro Maeno, since I refuse to give Takeuchi another title shot. His style is so boring that the entire FW division is suffering finishing-wise just by having him in it. I will not for any reason air Ziskie vs. Takeuchi II, so I'm pulling up my #4 FW, Maeno, to fight Ziskie instead at GAMMA 67 in April.

Champions Of Ultimate Fighting Championship As Of March 2016 (Post UFC 192) (Started March 2015)

UFC Heavyweight Title - Cain Velasquez (14-1) (1x)

Successfully defended against Fabricio Werdum (19-7-1) by TKO ( Strikes) in the 5th Rd at UFC 187: Velasquez vs. Werdum

Next Defense to be against the winner of Junior Dos Santos (19-3) vs. Fedor Emelianenko (37-4)

UFC Light Heavyweight Title - Anthony Johnson (20-4) (1x) (defeated Jon Jones (21-2) (1x) by Knock Out (Punch) 11 seconds into the 2nd Rd at UFC 186: Jones vs. Johnson)

First defense to be against Jon Jones (21-2) at the conclusion of TUF 21

UFC Middleweight Title - Chris Weidman (14-0) (1x)

Successfully defended against Ronaldo Souza (22-4) by unanimous decision at UFC on Fox 16: Weidman vs. Jacre (Souza stepped in for an injured Belfort)

Successfully defended against Vitor Belfort (25-11) by split decision at UFC on FOX 17: Weidman vs. Belfort

Next Defense to be against the winner of Anderson Silva (34-6) vs. Lyoto Machida (24-5)

UFC Welterweight Title - Robbie Lawler (25-10) (1x)

Successfully defended against Rory MacDonald (18-3) by TKO (Strikes) in the 3rd Rd at UFC 190: Lawler vs. MacDonald II

Next defense to be against the winner of Johnny Hendricks (17-3) vs. Carlos Condit (31-8) II

UFC Lightweight Title - Donald Cerrone (27-6) (1x) (defeated Anthony Pettis (19-3) (1x) by unanimous decision at UFC 191: Final Conflict 2015)

First defense to be Announced

UFC Featherweight Title - José Aldo (27-1) (1x)

Successfully defended against Connor McGregor (16-3) by unanimous decision at UFC 188: Aldo vs. McGregor

Next defense to be against Chad Mendes (14-2) at UFC 196: Aldo vs. Mendes III

UFC Bantamweight Title -Renan Barao (34-2-1) (2x) (defeated TJ Dillashaw (11-3) (1x) by knockout (Punch) in the 3rd Rd at UFC On Fight Pass: Dillashaw vs. Barao II)

First defense to be against Dominick Cruz (19-1) at UFC 193: Barao vs. Cruz

UFC Flyweight Title - Demetrious Johnson (23-2-1) (1x)

Successfully defended against Kyoji Horiguchi (15-2) by TKO (Strikes) in the 3rd Rd at UFC On Fight Pass: Dillashaw vs. Barao

Successfully defended against John Dodson (17-7) by unanimous decision at UFC Fight Night 67: Johnson vs. Dodson II

Next Defense To Be Announced

UFC Womens Bantamweight Title - Ronda Rousey (11-0-1) (1x)

Went To a Split Draw with Miesha Tate (18-5-1) at UFC 192: Rousey vs. Tate III

Next to defense to be against Miesha Tate (18-5-1) at an event To Be Announced

UFC Womens Strawweight Title - Aisling Daly (17-5) (1x) (defeated Joanna Jedrzejczyk (9-1) by split decision at UFC 190: Lawler vs. MacDonald II

First Defense to be against Joanne Calderwood (12-0) at an event To Be Announced

Haha based off your profile picture, I'm guessing you're a fan of Tate. Not sure how nice it is to give her a run at Rousey when she's already 0-3 though!

Playing as BCF, just started 2003. Green highlights indicate title fights that took place before the game started, red highlights indicate someone who has held the belt before and black highlights indicate someone who was stripped of their titles.

HW

http://i.imgur.com/i2094St.jpg

LHW

http://i.imgur.com/EHqNcQK.jpg

MW

http://i.imgur.com/PCJdmUI.jpg

WW

http://i.imgur.com/wdI5CKL.jpg

LW

http://i.imgur.com/seUtg3N.jpg

FW

http://i.imgur.com/sHyyZbp.jpg

Women's BW

http://i.imgur.com/FIYkfXd.jpg

Haha based off your profile picture, I'm guessing you're a fan of Tate. Not sure how nice it is to give her a run at Rousey when she's already 0-3 though!

No not 0-3, 0-2-1 :). Which makes her the first & only person not to lose against Ronda. The other reason i'm doing yet another match between the two is because the only other legit contender Holly Holm (10-0) is currently out Injured for the next 12 months.

For those wondering Bethe Correia lost to Miesha via GnP Knock Out as did Sarah Kaufman.

GAMMA August 2013

Super Heavyweight: Lewis McMahon (22-0)-(1x)-(10 defences)

Pre game I decided to populate the game world with 50 Super Heavyweights to try and flesh out the division a bit. In previous games I found it very hard to run the SHW division in GAMMA. McMahon debuted as an American world class wrestler in 2001 at the age of 18. I immediately signed him and protected him for 5 years against cans.

In 2007 I gave him a title eliminator against Frank Paul for a chance to face Dwight Witherspoon for the title and he TKO'd Paul in the first round with some vicious ground and pound. He then went on to take the belt from Witherspoon in a very lopsided 5 round decision and has been unbeaten since then. With almost perfect wrestling, top control, TDD and very high level grappling and boxing I think we won't see McMahon losing until he goes into decline. He has literally cleaned out the division and unless I find a new star it's all rematches from here.

Heavyweight: Murilo Satinho (28-2) (2x) (3 defences)

I signed Satinho in 2002 along with Rav Kapur in order to provide Foster with some elite level HW competition. Satinho went 6-0 in his first 18 months at GAMMA and at the end of 2003 I gave him a title eliminator against the undefeated Chuck Dooley. In their fight Satinho out stuck, wrestled and grappled Dooley and somehow lost a split decision (damn judges). Foster went on to destory Dooley and defended against Kapur. By that time I had built Satinho back up to no 1 contender and he went on to dominate Foster in their title fight, winning a 3 x 50-45 decision. I decided to grant Foster an immediate rematch seeing as he was essentially the GAMMA franchise up until that point (the only time I will ever do that btw) and Satinho TKOd him in the second.

Foster retired after that fight and went into the HOF and Satinho reigned supreme in the HW divison until a resurgent Rav Kapur knocked him out in 45 seconds in 2009 to take the belt. Kapur announces the next day that he is taking a hiatus from MMA (his second since I signed him in 2001), I decide to let him keep the belt and run Fujii vs Mauricio for the interim title. About a month before that fight Kapur's contract comes up for renewal. Since he's on hiatus he refuses to re-sign so I strip him of the belt. Fujii destroys Mauricio (who has not been the same since) and manages a couple of defences before I decide to hand Satinho another shot at the title (he had since won 2 in a row against top 10 competition). Satinho mauled Fujii in a one sided 3X50-45 decision and has been champion since then. Last month, Kapur's contract came up in Alpha 1 (where he went 3-0 in 3 years there) and I managed to sign him away so that I can build to a big grudge match against Satinho. Seeing as both fighthers are on the very wrong side of 30 (but neither decling too much!) I would not be surprised if the loser retired.

Much like in real life UFC, my HW division is very shallow and is full of aging fighters who keep managing to beat any young talent I build up. Once Satinho and Kapur decline or retire I really don't know who is going to contend.

Light Heavyweight: Toby Sorkin (25-6) (2x) (2 defences)

The trash talkin Judoka Who'll Choke Ya had a very shaky start to his GAMMA career, going 4-5. The only reason I didn't cut him was because no one managed to finish him. At the beginning of 2005 I decided to put him against Anthony Le Toussier as a tune up fight for the Canadian who was coming back from a long lay off and had been a top 3 LHW prior to his injury. Sorkin took him down and tapped him with an armbar within 35 seconds which to date is the quickest ever submssion in GAMMA. After that I decided to put Sorkin against tougher competition and he defied all the odds (for most fights he was always the underdog) and won them all. At this point he was becoming very popular and had a lot of momentum so I decided to give him a title shot against Mike Watson in the summer of 2007. Sorkin was able to avoid Watson's elite striking and took him down multiple times to win by UD.

Sorkin then went on to defend his title 6 times before coming up againt Matthew Michael Kirby in 2010. A heavy underdog, Kirby shocked the world when he knocked out Sorkin with a head kick in the 4th round, becoming the first person ever to finish the Judoka Who'll Choke Ya. Due to the lack of other contenders I gave Sorkin a title eliminator against Marlon John which he won by UD. In his rematch against Kirby in 2011, Sorkin won a UD with a very dominant display. Since then he has defended his belt twice and is gearing up for a third match with Kirby. Ever the heel, Sorkin is once again begging for someone to come and shut him up.

Middleweight: Issiah Monroe (30-1) (1x) (11 defences).

My most popular fighter by far, Issiah Monroe is what I would call one of my franchise fighters (along with Lamont Banner). I signed Monroe in early 2001 along with Bill Brown (I always had it in my head that they were big NCAA wrestling rivals, and both natural HWs who cut down to MW). I kept them apart for as long as possible and both went undefeated for 3 years. In late 2004 my middleweight divison was still being dominated by Matthew Dean. Due to injuries and a lack of fresh fights I decided to make Monroe vs Brown as a title eliminator. Brown was the underdog but managed to grind out a close decision victory against Monroe in a below average fight. Brown was unsuccessful in his bid to dethrone Dean (Buddy Garner would be the man to do so in 2005) so I decided to build Monroe back up again.

In 2006 he knocked out Neil Napier in a thrilling 5 round title eliminator and went on to face Garner for the title in 2007. Monroe won a 5 round close decision and has been unbeatable since then. He has went on to defeat Brown in 2 fights, winning the trilogy and sending Brown packing to the LHW division. His resume of wins includes Neil Napier, Stuart Strange, Matthew Dean, Buddy Garner, Bill Brown, JJin Katou and Carlos Da Guia. Monroe is now in his mid 30s but shows so signs of slowing down. However, I have 2 young regens crawling their way up the rank and I have a feeling the new blood could have something to say.

Welterweight: Noach Van Der Capellen (46-4) (1x) (3 defences)

I signed VDC in 2002 and he did not impress. I cut him after he went 3-5 and he then went to FLB who were, at that point, the second biggest company in the world. Between 2004 and 2010 VDC went undefeated, won the FLB welterweight championship and defended it in a division that included Manuel Silva and Carlos DaGuia among others. His contract came up in 2010 and I decided to sign him even though he was well on the wrong side of 30.

After winning his first few fights I gave him a title eliminator against his old rival Manuel Silva (who I also poached a few years before) and he won a lop sided decision. VDC outsruck Silva in what was basically a glorified kick boxing match. He then went on to do the same against the champion Evan Gardner in 2011 and has defended the title 3 times since then. For me VDC has not finished a single fight but he has looked almost impossible to beat. I have a feeling he might start to decline soon and I have a few prospects coming up who might one day dethrone him.

Lightweight: Lamont Banner (25-1) (1x) (8 defences).

As with my SHW champion above, I signed Banner right away, changed him to a lightweight and fed him cans for a few years. He must have had great potential as he within a few years he became one of the most dangerous, well rounded fighters in the game. Before I gave him his first title shot he won all of his matches by KO/TKO and was never taken beyond the second round. In 2005 I gave him a title shot against my champion Li King Ho. Banner dominated the fight in the stand up game and absolutely mauled Ho in the clinch for 5 rounds. Towards the end of the 5th Ho, having not managed a single successful take down, took Banner down. He immediatley took his back and applied a RNC. Banner refused to tap and the ref called a technical submission.

After that he was out for 6 months. I refuse to give fighters immediate rematches (even if they have been champion for years) but I gave Banner a title eliminator against Easton Frye, the next highest ranked LW, because I was so impressed with his performance. Banner knocked out Frye in the 2nd and then went on to knock Ho out in their rematch in 27 seconds. Since then he has defended his belt 8 times in what is perhaps my deepest divison (I don't plan on going beyond a lightweight divison, instead I sign elite FWs and turn them into LWs) and shows no sign of slowing down even though he is in his mid 30s.

Playing with MW 2.1 and are currently UFC in October 2017.

My champs are:

UFC HW

Junior dos Santos 4 defences. (Arlovski,Barnett,Browne, Werdum)

UFC LHW:

Jon Jones 10 defences. (Johnson, Evans)

Had Evans as interim champ because jones tested positiv to drugs and got an injury

UFC MW

Chris Weidman 7 defences (Belfort, Jacare, Machida, Neto, A.Silva)

UFC WW

Tyron Woodley 1 defence (Diaz)

UFC LW

Justin Gaethje 2 defences (Ferguson, Melendez)

UFC FW

Jose Aldo 3 defences (Tavares, Hioki, Mendes)

UFC BW

Michael McDonald 5 defences (Lineker, Mizugaki, Moraes, Almeida, Cruz)

UFC Flyweight

Joseph Benavidez 1 defence (DJ)

UFC BW Women

Ronda Rousey 8 defences (Nunes, Kaufman, Andrade x2, Cordoba)

UFC SW Women

Aisling Daly 3 defences (Jedrzejczyk, Esparza, Ellis)

Just held GAMMA 100 in October 2007, with a show headlined by light heavyweight and middleweight title bouts. I feel this is as good a time as any to outline the lay of the land.

SUPER HEAVYWEIGHT

http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/gammadiary/stephenstanley.jpg

Champion - Stephen Stanley (12-0, 7-0 GAMMA)

1. Christopher Sharp (43-17, 10-6 GAMMA)

2. Zsolt Hartigay (17-3, 8-3 GAMMA)

3. Matas Fialkowska (15-2, 8-2 GAMMA)

4. Abe Locke (15-4, 5-1 GAMMA)

5. George Pickering (13-2, 7-2 GAMMA)

Yeah, this division kinda sucks. In the belt's seven year existence, there have been nine different champions (Rushton, Sampson, Glossup x 2, Paul, Hartigay, Lette, Fialkowska, Sharp, Stanley) with only making a single successful defence of the crown. 32-year old Stephen Stanley isn't the most talented fighter going around, but he's one of the few above 265 pounds to build up any sort of momentum as he knocked out Christopher Sharp to win the title and then, in the fourth round of their GAMMA 96 headliner, stopped former champ Zsolt Hartigay by strikes.

Next up? Who knows, really. Former champ Fialkowska has massacred his last two opponents since losing the title to Sharp in 2006, and has won seven of his past eight bouts. Former ALPHA-1 fighter Abe Locke has just one mark on his GAMMA record (a loss to Fialkowska), while 41-year old George Pickering has missed nearly three years through concussion-related injuries but still remains in the mix. His next bout is against star kick boxer Vincent van der Stok (22-9-2, 1-0 GAMMA), which probably isn't the best considering the condition of his head.

HEAVYWEIGHT

http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/gammadiary/ravkapur.jpg

Champion - Rav Kapur (18-1, 9-1 GAMMA)

1. Murilo Satinho (20-1)

2. Aleksander Ivanov (20-2, 5-1 GAMMA)

3. Mason Archer (27-8, 4-2 GAMMA)

4. James Foster (42-8-1, 15-4 GAMMA)

5. Terron Cabal (20-4, 1-3 GAMMA)

"The Beast of Birmingham" has reigned supreme for over three years now, since knocking outJames Fosterto win the heavyweight crown at GAMMA 63. In reality, though, Kapur's fights have been few and far between - he's only made three defences of the title in a reign ravaged by injuries. His most recent win was a second round head kick KO of Mason Archer to unify the GAMMA heavyweight and interim heavyweight titles. The 34-year old faces his biggest test yet in December as he meets the debuting former ALPHA-1 heavyweight champ Murilo Satinho. Satinho won the ALPHA-1 crown in 2005, but this year sensationally vacated the title and joined the world's top MMA organisation. He didn't need a tune up - he faces Kapur straight away in one the biggest heavyweight fights in recent years.

Elsewhere, 41-year old James Foster keeps on going following a split decision robbery over Terron Cabal, who hasn't hit his strides since joining GAMMA. He's not his old self and probably won't be competing for the heavyweight crown again, but he's still managed to win four of his last five - including a catchweight bout against Lawrence Herringbone. There's hopefully a couple of big paydays to come.

The division itself has some depth, but the top ten is really comprised of guys like Renato (15-1, 7-1 GAMMA), Sly Twinge (20-2, 3-2 GAMMA) and Pai Cheng (18-3, 7-3 GAMMA) who have been found wanting when tested, but keep the younger guys out. It's a problem.

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT

http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/gammadiary/marlonjohn.jpg

Champion: Marlon John (24-1, 15-1 GAMMA)

1. Affonso Villar (34-5, 1-0 GAMMA)

2. Valentin Taneyev (22-2, 0-1 GAMMA)

3. Dag Kreuger (15-1, 6-1 GAMMA)

4. Lawrence Herringbone (23-6, 12-6 GAMMA)

5. Nilton Fantoni (15-3, 6-3 GAMMA)

Arguably the strongest division in the world, my 205 pound division also includes the likes of Mike Watson (19-4, 14-4 GAMMA), Matti Kurri (20-4-1, 1-0 GAMMA) and Anthony LeToussier (18-6, 10-6 GAMMA). At the top of the tree, though, is the undisputed king of the light heavyweight division: Marlon John. “The Punisher” lost his only bout nearly ten years ago and has since then become the most dominant champion going around with an incredible nine defences. The dream fight is against Brazilian monster Affonso Villar, whose GAMMA debut was a two minute mauling of Adrian Pascal (11-2, 3-1 GAMMA). Unfortunately, Villar decided to go on hiatus and indefinitely postpone the big fight.

The other top ranked fighters have all been vanquished by John, which means the winner of Dag Kreuger and Lawrence Herringbone are likely to get another turn. Kreuger is the favourite there, with the 30-year old “Viking’s” only career loss coming against John. Elsewhere, three-time middleweight champion Matthew Dean (44-8, 18-4 GAMMA) dips his toe into the title mix with a catchweight bout against Danny Akabaro at GAMMA 103. That could set up a dream fight between two of MMA’s most dominant champions.

MIDDLEWEIGHT

Champion: Heath Kaladaris (18-1, 8-1 GAMMA)

1. Patrick Thomas (27-7, 12-5 GAMMA)

2. Isaiah Monroe (20-1, 5-1 GAMMA)

3. Matthew Dean (44-8, 18-4 GAMMA)

4. Oleg Tariverdiev (19-5, 4-1 GAMMA)

5. Rhys Buck (16-2, 1-1 GAMMA)

Since Matthew Dean’s record-breaking eleven defences of the 185 crown, the title has been hot-shotted an incredible six times in four years. Incredibly, Dean won the title another two times as he avenged losses to Adam White (18-6, 11-6 GAMMA) and Patrick Thomas. With Dean about to make the move to 205, the landscape is interesting with a lot of new faces making up the top ten. Heath Kaladaris handed Isaiah Monroe his first career defeat at GAMMA 100 to take the title, and his debut loss to White seems eons ago as he extended his winning streak to eight.

Outside of the top five contenders, the usual suspects of Petey Mack (11-7 GAMMA), Buddy Garner (19-6, 9-6 GAMMA) and Stuart Strange (23-6, 10-5 GAMMA) are hanging about. Clash of the Titans II winner Toby Sorkin (15-1, 6-1 GAMMA) is probably the biggest name in the division, but through serious injury has missed nearly four years of his career peak.

WELTERWEIGHT

http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/gammadiary/evangardner.jpg

Champion: Evan Gardner (19-0, 8-0 GAMMA)

1. Nathan Chambers (25-5, 12-5 GAMMA)

2. Martin Cupples (18-3, 7-3 GAMMA)

3. Darin Blood (23-9, 11-5 GAMMA)

4. Yevgeni Sipatov (38-12, 14-7 GAMMA)

5. Gus Fitzpatrick (19-3, 11-3 GAMMA)

After two years of domination by Nathan Chambers, Evan Gardner leapt to the top of the world rankings at GAMMA 88 with an equally dominant 50-45 decision victory over “The Black Superman”. Chambers subsequently went on hiatus and, one year on, he’s yet to return. Gardner’s first title defence was against dangerous striker Martin Cupples, whose previous title attempt came against Chambers at GAMMA 78. This time, Cupples went close, but Gardner was awarded a split decision victory and next faces perennial contender and two-time champ Yevgeni Sipatov.

The rest of the top ten is pretty solid with the likes of David Webb (28-9, 5-2 GAMMA) and Evan Pizzaro (14-2, 8-2 GAMMA) always a hot streak away from a title shot. Outside of the top ten, though, there’s a whole host of veterans who aren’t likely to compete for the 170 crown again and not a lot of youngsters. Still milling about - Josh Aldarisio (21-6, 9-5 GAMMA), Braulio Moura (29-9, 7-7 GAMMA) and Alan Kendall (21-7, 7-4 GAMMA).

LIGHTWEIGHT

http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/gammadiary/sethobreen.jpg

Champion: Seth O'Breen (25-3, 9-2 GAMMA)

1. Benny Danare (19-6, 15-6 GAMMA)

2. Helio (26-3, 4-2 GAMMA)

3. Brian Claremont (21-2, 8-1 GAMMA)

4. Jake Keane (30-8, 6-4 GAMMA)

5. Bud Brockett (20-4, 15-4 GAMMA)

A division that was for years dominated by Sean Morrison now has a competitive top five with many fighters on the cusp. Seth O’Breen unified the GAMMA lightweight title at GAMMA 81 as he handed Helio his first GAMMA defeat, and has since gone on to defend against Morrison (38-6) and the exceptionally popular Brian Claremont. Claremont, who was actually eliminated in the first fight of his GAMMA Clash of the Titans III run, won his first eight fights in the Cage before being submitted in the opening round by O’Breen. He remains, however, the most popular fighter in the division.

The top ranked contender is Benny Danare, but the 33-year old is coming off a surprising loss to Floyd Haywood (13-1, 3-1 GAMMA). Instead, O’Breen’s next fight is a bizarre bout with the final ATLAS lightweight champion Doug Minnelli (14-3) in a sort of unification bout of sorts. If the division wasn’t interesting enough, legendary three-time welterweight champ Julio Regueiro (28-4, 11-4 GAMMA) made his debut at 155 at GAMMA 99 where he knocked out Bruce Steven in the first round.

FEATHERWEIGHT

http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/gammadiary/yagijogichi.jpg

Champion: Yagi Jokichi (24-2, 2-0 GAMMA)

1. Rafael Tavares (22-4, 3-1 GAMMA)

2. Kenji Akita (27-5)

3. Philip Ziskie (24-5-1, 3-3 GAMMA)

4. Wallace Everett (18-4)

5. Lars Bohlin (58-10, 3-3 GAMMA)

Created following GAMMA’s eventual absorption of the ATLAS promotion, Yagi Jokichi won the inaugural featherweight title with a fifth round TKO stoppage of Hans Christian Bloch (13-2, 0-1 GAMMA). Since then, Jokichi has defended his crown once against Philip Ziskie in a comfortable unanimous decision win. His next opponent is very likely to be Rafael Tavares, with the Clash of the Titans IV winner making a successful 145 debut at GAMMA on CBA 1 against Shuler Eigenberg. Elsewhere, one of the most exciting prospects is Brazilian veteran Newton Reis (27-0, 1-0) who dominated lightweight veteran Carl Chenoweth (12-6, 7-6 GAMMA) in his debut to extend his quite unbelievable unbeaten record. It is worth noting, however, that all but five of those wins have been against questionable opposition.

BANTAMWEIGHT

http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/gammadiary/samwesterman.jpg

Champion: Sam Westerman (12-0, 2-0 GAMMA)

1. D'Arcy Spode (20-3, 0-1 GAMMA)

2. Willy Bassett (28-6, 1-0 GAMMA)

3. Ollie Rockmetteller (17-6, 1-0 GAMMA)

4. Stiffy Little (21-5, 1-0 GAMMA)

5. Shusui Ohmiya (23-6, 1-1 GAMMA)

While the featherweight crown was decided almost straight away, the bantamweight division had a four-man tournament that culminated in former Olympian Sam “Smack” Westerman’s unanimous decision win over Shusui Ohmiya. The prodigious talent is easily the division’s most marketable star, but six of his past seven wins have come by decision with his dominating top game starting to draw some detractors. He’s likely to face Willy Bassett next, after the veteran took an unconvincing majority decision win over Robert Vegas (6-4, 0-1 GAMMA) on his GAMMA debut. The division is very new and it will take time to see who will emerge as its first stars.

Super Heavyweight

Harry Danzig 2x Champion 1 Defence

Danzig lost to Shiki Miyake by split decision in first fight and came back to beat Miyake by TKO in rematch

Longest Reigning champion: Danzig 1 defence, Miyake 1 defence

Top 5 Rated Challengers

1. Yoshii Ariwa-Scheduled to fight Danzig

2. Vincente Gonzales-Newly Signed

3. Hanley Polter-He's won his first 2 fights in BCF

4. Dayne Martin-won 2 fights since losing to Danzig

5. Leonard Baker-lost to Danzig

Heavyweight

Vittorio Pescatelli 4 Defences made

Recently defeated Dooley by UD

Also defeated Jankowski, MacReary, Renn, and Bintley by KO

Pescatelli is longest reigning Heavyweight Champion with 4 defenses

Top 5 Rated Challengers

1. Chuck Dooley- Just lost to Pescatelli but went the distance

2. Fujimoto- 2 KO victories to start BCF career

3. Ozzy Bintley- rebounded from a KO loss to Pescatelli by KOing Mauricio

4. Gerson Mauricio-lost BCF debut to Bintley

5. Samuel Vincent-looking to recover momentum from losing to Fujimoto by

beating Bintley

Light Heavyweight

Matthew Michael Kirby 2x Champion on Hiatus

Interim Light Heavyweight

Rafael van der Moot

set to defend against Affonso Villar

Matthew Michael Kirby was the longest Reigning champion

before losing to Crow Leddy. Defended 6x

Top 5 Challengers

1.Affonso Villar-scheduled to fight van der Moot

2.Matti Kurri-defeated Hyun-Shik Lim in debut

3.Valentin Taneyev-defeated Kreuger in debut

4.Lenny McFadden-has won 6 fights in a row, 4 by KO. Kirby refused to fight him when he was #1 because of their friendship. New additions to the division has pushed him down the ranks.

5. Curt Kitson-Kitson was one of the fighters that elevated BCF in the early

years. He is looking to climb back up after losing the interim shot to van der Moot

Middleweight

Thiago Azevedo

Defended 3x and set to defend against Esteban Vega

Longest Reigning champion was Heath Kaladaris who has been

sidelined by injury and unable to get his rematch yet. Kaladaris

defended 7x.

Top 5 Challengers

1. Kadonomaro Deguchi-2-0 in BCF and ready for his shot

2. Esteban Vega-set to fight Azevedo in Brazil

3. Heath Kaladaris-still 4 months away from being fully healed

4. Sojuro Iriye-impressive debut against (previously 8-0 in BCF) Anatolii Smirnov

5. Edgar van den Hoogenband-Hoogenband started his rebound by KOing Catskill after losing to Azevedo and Deguchi.

Welterweight

Sinali Shomen

First defense not scheduled

Iain Fussell was the champion and was injured for almost 2 years

Nathan Chambers (who Fussell has previous beat) won the interim championship and held it until Fussell returned from injury at which point Chambers promptly announced his retirement. Shomen defeated Fussell in a split decision which most felt Fussell had won.

Longest Reigning champion Will Kane 5x

Top 5 Challengers

1. Martin Cupples-ready for his title shot

2. Fukusaburu Hirano-recently lost to Cupples in debut

3. Iain Fussell-one victory away from rematch

4. Andrzej Krawczyk- winner of 5 of last 6 including submission

over Rich Robinson

5. Eiji Masuko-lost to Chambers but came back with win over Hulme

Lightweight

Chakrit Mamanee Defended 4x

set to defend against Datuk Ong Ka Ting

Longest Reigning Champion Mamanee, O'Breen, Keane each Defended 4x

Top 5 Challengers

1. Datuk Ong Ka Ting-set to fight Mamanee

2. Tarisio Dantas-set to fight Hubner after winning debut

3. Nigel Collett-9 fight winning streak going back to Alpha days before

Alpha folded

4. Harald Hubner-Previous champion, won 3 fights since losing to Mamanee

5. Hatsu Nishijima-won 2 fights since losing to Mamanee

Featherweight

Leopoldo Belfort 1 Defence

set to defend against Foggy Lee

Longest Reigning Champion Belfort, Sugimoo, Pascual each defended 1x

Top 5 Challengers

1. Heiko Pander- 2x Sigma champ and former BCF Champ, title fight against

Belfort in 2010 was fight of the year

2. Foggy Lee-set to fight Belfort

3. Frank Romita-looking to recover from 1st round KO to Belfort

4. Darrell Hall-previous champion who has won 5 of last 6

5. Hyobe Kamioka-previous champ who has won 3 in a row and is set to fight

Darrell Hall

• 3 months later...

Post your current champions

Been running a UFC game starting in the year 1997, now in 2003. Weight classes are Heavyweight, Light Heavyweight, Middleweight, Welterweight, and Lightweight.

Heavyweight Champion:

Cheick Kongo - Won from Mirko Filopovic by KO w/ a knee - 1 successful defense vs. Vitor Belfort by unanimous decision

Light Heavyweight Champion:

2x Tito Ortiz- Won from Wanderlei Silva by unanimous decision

Middleweight Champion:

Frank Shamrock- Won from Renzo Gracie by unanimous decision - x10 successful defenses

Welterweight Champion:

Jake Shields- Won from Matt Hughes by split decision - x1 successful defense vs. Hayato Sakurai by unanimous decision

Lightweight Champion:

Sean Sherk- Won from Takanori Gomi by unanimous decision - 3x successful defenses

• 2 weeks later...

WEFF, O+ mod, January 2006

Lightweight - Lorayne Boucher, 4 defenses

Won from: Inaugural champion (beat Marlene Marsters by guillotine)

Last defense: d. Hope Lehane via RNC

Featherweight - Ayuko Konishi, 6 defenses

Won from: Hope Lehane via unanimous decision

Last defense: d. Remi Ogata via Leglock

Bantamweight - Pamela O'Neill, 10 defenses

Won from: Sarah Vaughan via guillotine

Last defense: d. Saya Ikegami via Knock Out (Punch)

Flyweight - Catherine Woo, 3 defenses

Won from: Leslie Myers via unanimous decision

Last defense: d. Dorien van Nieuwenhove via guillotine

Strawweight - Clara Santos, new champion

Won from: Ana Carrasco via unanimous decision

Last defense: N/A

Atomweight - Maria Rush, 2 defenses

Won from: Gina Foley via RNC

Last defense: d. Hatsue Makiguchi via arm triangle

I've had a lot of success with reality shows, which I've used to "prime" my division launches before the game starts generating fighters in a particular weight class (lightweight, strawweight, atomweight). Clara Santos's title win was a good revenge story since Ana beat her in the quarterfinals of the second season of Queen of the Cage (Ana went on to win the competition). Maria Rush is the winner of season 3 of the reality show. Lorayne is going to be defending her title next against the winner of season 4 of the show, Karen Fitch.

BCF 2010

Super Heavyweight

Victor Hart (Regen) 0 Defenses

Heavyweight

Murilho Santinho 9 Defenses

Light Heavyweight

Valentin Tanyenev 1 Defense. Won back from Rafael Van der Moot who he lost to on his return from a 2 year hiatus. Defended 7 times before

Middleweight

Chester Whitehead (Regen) 0 Defenses. Just won back after I stripped him for testing positive for PEDs. He'd defended 8 times before

Welterweight

Evan Gardner 7 Defenses

Lightweight

Currently Vacant as Clinton Kent just got poached by GAMMA. Nigel Collett and Sukarno are to fight over the vacant belt soon

Featherweight

Conor McGregor just regained from Brian Clairemont having previously defended 6 times

• 1 year later...

<p>Playing X-CVE mod:</p><p> </p><p>

Been trying to get the champions to be protected in a sense and get lots of title defenses in, until I feel like a contender is ready to then have a long run, in order to build starts, but it hasn't been working out too well.</p><p> </p><p>

July 2002:</p><p> </p><p>

ALPHA-1 Super Heavyweight: Palmer Lette | Won: Feb/1999 | 4 Defenses</p><p>

ALPHA-1 Heavyweight: Hassan Fezzik | Won: Mar/2001 | 2 Defenses</p><p>

ALPHA-1 Light Heavyweight: Zvonimir Asanovic | Won: Apr/2002 | 0 Defenses</p><p>

ALPHA-1 Middleweight: Heiji Endo | Won: Feb/2001 | 2 Defenses</p><p>

ALPHA-1 Welterweight: Will Kane | Won: Jun/2002 | 0 Defenses</p><p>

ALPHA-1 Lightweight: Fiyero Lermontov | Won: May/2002 | 0 Defenses</p><p>

ALPHA-1 Featherweight: Tomohiro Takeuchi | Won: Apr/2001 | 2 Defenses</p>

GAMMA save October 2006

Super Heavyweight: Aleksander Ivanov (2 defences)

Heavyweight: Nate McReary (Yet to Defend) (defeated dominant champion Chuck Dooley in a big upset)

Light Heavyweight: Curt Kitson (1 defence)

Middleweight: Matthew Dean (1 defence, second reign)

Welterweight: David Webb (1 defence)

Lightweight: Lamont Banner (2 defences)

Featherweight: Kenji Akita (Yet to Defend)

Women's Bantamweight: Katy-Jane Paulson (1 defence)

XCC save May 2005

Lightweight: Elvis Milissis (Yet to Defend)

Featherweight: Alejandro Laguera (Yet to Defend)

Bantamweight: Brian Claremount (Yet to Defend) (He beat an incredible regen in :48 seconds into round 1 -_-)

Flyweight: Gianna Russo (Yet to Defend)

Archived