Post your current champions

GAMMA - March 2002

Super Heavy - Davey Rushton

Heavy - Kunimichi Kikuchi (beat Foster)

Light Heavy - Ken Peters!!! WTF!! (Beat Platkin who beat John who beat Herringbone)

Middleweight - Matthew Dean

Welterweight - Nathan Chambers (beat Brubaker) Julio died during first week of my game...

Lightweight - Jake Keane (beat Sugar)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GAMMA: June 2004

Super Heavyweight: George Pickering (Def Davey Ruston in Apr 2003) - 2 defences

-Next challenger: TBC

Heavyweight: Rav Kapur (Def James Foster in February 2003) - 2 defences

-Next challenger: James Foster (Will be their 3rd fight, currently they are 1-1)

Light Heavyweight: Mike Watson (Def Lawrence Herringbone in November2002) - 3 defences

-Next challenger: The winner of Marlon John vs Zvonimir Asanovic

Middleweight: Adam White (Def Matthew Dean in January 2003) - 2 defences

-Next challenger: Issiah Monroe

Welterweight: Rufus Stephens (Def Booby Bruabker in September 2002) - 3 defences

-Next challenger: Manuel Silva

Lightweight: Seth O'Breen (Def Fiyero Lermantov in May 2004) - 0 defences

-Next challenger: TBC

Featherweight: Li Kong Ho (Def Lamont Banner in April 2003) - 2 defences

-Next challenger: The winner of Lamont Banner vs Phillip Ziskie

GAMMA - March 2002

Super Heavy - Davey Rushton

Heavy - Kunimichi Kikuchi (beat Foster)

Light Heavy - Ken Peters!!! WTF!! (Beat Platkin who beat John who beat Herringbone)

Welterweight - Nathan Chambers (beat Brubaker) Julio died during first week of my game...

Lightweight - Jake Keane (beat Sugar)

Peters is on a five fight winning street in my game and has victories over Le Toussier, Herringbone, Patinkin and Rubenstein. He has basically cleaned out the upper part of the GAMMA LHW division so I think I'm going to give him the next title shot after the eliminator between Asanovic and Marlon John.

UFC six months in while I work on my mod on the side, nothing big but thought I'd let you in on the game.

UFC Heavyweight

- Cain Velasquez, def. Fabricio Werdum to unify belts

- Couple of eliminator fights with Ben Rothwell, Stipe Miocic, Alistair Overeem & Travis Browne to come out with some top contenders.

- Personally, I hope that Velasquez falls off the throne so I have something for JDS to do, because I don't want to do Velasquez / JDS IV

UFC Light-Heavyweight

- Jon Jones, def. Daniel Cormier in last fight at UFC 182

- Gustafsson & Johnson fought and Gustafsson completely trashed him, second round knockout. It's safe to say we'll see Jones & Gus go at it again before the year is over.

- Johnson, Phil Davis and Glover Teixeira (who just beat Rashad Evans by decision) are still floating around the contenders circle.

UFC Middleweight

- Vacant, Vitor Belfort tests positive for PEDs after beating Chris Weidman by Unanimous Decision.

- Vitor has a one year suspension to finish up and Weidman, having been beaten, is not getting the title re-awarded to him. Instead I'm going to have Weidman fight one of the contenders for the new Middleweight Championship, and Belfort will return from his suspension to face off with the champion once again.

- Weidman will either face off with Yoel Romero (who is coming off a no-contest to Jacare, who was also caught using), Lyoto Machida (last resort, wouldn't want them to fight again so close to their previous encounter despite Machida completely destroying Dolloway) or possibly Luke Rockhold if he can win his next match.

UFC Welterweight

- Johnny Hendricks, def. Robbie Lawler at UFC 181

- Hendricks immediately took an indefinite hiatus after the victory, and with no knowledge of when he'll be returning, an eight man tournament has begun to determine the Interim Welterweight Champion. Should Hendricks' absence surpass the one year mark, the Interim Champion will then be declared the Undisputed Champion.

- Jordan Mein will face off with Kelvin Gastellum, Rory MacDonald will face off with Josh Koscheck, Tyron Woodley & Hector Lombard will fight and Robbie Lawler will take on Carlos Condit.

- The winners of each match will then face off, with Lombard / Woodley fighting Mein / Gastellum, and MacDonald / Koscheck facing off with Condit / Lawler.

UFC Lightweight

- Anthony Pettis, def. Gilbert Melendez in last fight

- Obvious match is Khabib Nurmagomedov but I have one last fight for him to get the build for this match as big as it can get. TJ Grant stepped up on a short notice fight when Khabib's original opponent, Donald Cerrone, was injured.

- Donald Cerrone, Eddie Alvarez (who just dispatched of Ben Henderson) and Rafael Dos Anjos are still floating around the title scene as well.

UFC Featherweight

- Jose Aldo, booked to fight Frankie Edgar in his next match.

- Conor McGregor blasted through Dennis Siver and is next in line, and Ricardo Lamas is floating around the title picture after beating Dennis Bermudez.

UFC Bantamweight

- TJ Dillashaw, coached The Ultimate Fighter 21 against Dominick Cruz, and now the two are set to face off at the next major event.

- Renan Barao and Urijah Faber are in the title picture but it's been pretty quiet in this division so far.

UFC Flyweight

- Demetrious Johnson, no fight booked yet.

- Joseph Benavidez is fighting his way back into the title picture after dropping Chico Camus in Mexico.

- John Moraga stopped Jussier Formiga at the last event, and Kyoji Horiguchi is looking like a contender after beating Louis Gaudinot.

UFC Women's Bantamweight

- Ronda Rousey, stopped Cat Zingano at the last event.

- Jessica Eye & Bethe Correia are making their ways up the ladder but right now there aren't many top contenders that Rousey hasn't already stopped.

UFC Women's Strawweight

- Carla Esparza, booked to fight Joanna Jedrzejczyk.

- No real contenders so far, Randa Markos is the only one in the division since the beginning of the save that's won a fight.

GAMMA- January 2005

Super Heavyweight: Teddy Glossop

0 Defenses made; Defeated Davey Rushton in Dec 2004

Next Fight: vs. Dwight Witherspoon, TBD

Interim Heavyweight: Alexander Ivanov

0 Defenses made; Defeated Nate MacReary in Oct 2004

Next Fight: vs. Hassan Fezzik, March

Heavyweight: James Foster

11 Defenses made: Tim Boyer, Raul Hughes, Christopher Sharp, Tony McCall, Terron Cabal

Currently Out Injured for another 8 months

Light Heavyweight: Valentin Taneyev

0 Defenses made; Defeated Marlon John in Sep 2004

Next Fight: vs. Hyun-Shik Lim, March

Middleweight: Adam White

4 Defenses made: Neal Napier, Braulio Moura, Leonardo Da Costa, Stuart Strange

Next Fight: vs. Isaiah Monroe, TBD

Welterweight: Nathan Chambers

2 Defenses made; Manuel Silva, Gideon Navarro

Next Fight: vs. Fukusabaru Hirano, January

Lightweight: Lamont Banner

4 Defenses made: Seth O'Breen, Phillip Ziskie, Bud Brockett, Julio Regueiro

Next Fight: vs. Sukarno, TBD

Featherweight: Vacant

Title Fight: Phillip Ziskie vs. Carl Chenoweth, February

Clash of the Titans Season Two Finale Fight: Freddy Lomax vs. Naruhiko Yonai

GAMMA: August 2001

Super Heavyweight: Hanley Polter (0 Defenses Made)

Won on GAMMA 43: Hughes vs. Sharp (April 2001) by knocking out Davey Rushton in the fourth round.

Heavyweight: James Foster (8 Defenses Made)

Last defended against Lefter Oktay at GAMMA 44: Foster vs. Oktay (June 2001) by submitting Oktay in the first round.

Light Heavyweight: Lawrence Herringborne (0 Defenses Made)

Has yet to defend title in game.

Middleweight: Stuart Strange (0 Defenses Made)

Won against Matthew Dean at GAMMA 45: Dean vs. Strange (July 2001) by winning a split decision after 25 minutes.

Note to self: Never ever ever put Dean against Strange again. Dean will get his due rematch at GAMMA 50 most likely.

Welterweight: Julio Regueiro (0 Defenses Made)

Won against Bobby Brubaker at GAMMA Battle Lines 5: Brubaker vs. Regueiro II (May 2001) by submitting Brubaker in the fourth round.

Lightweight: Jake Keane (0 Defenses Made)

Won against Brandon Sugar at GAMMA 41: Sugar vs. Keane (February 2001) by winning a split decision after 25 minutes of fighting. Currently set to defend against Sean Morrison at GAMMA 47: Keane vs. Morrison.

Featherweight: Vacant

The winner will be decided at GAMMA 46: Ziskie vs. Takeuchi. The winner will also be the champion of GAMMA COTT Season 2.

I'm fine with these on the most part. Really surprised at the amount of title changes. Foster got hurt against Oktay, so he's gone for about 5 more months. Also, why Stuart Strange!? Should have never given him a title shot. Will update again once I hit January 2002.

Title changes marked in italics.

GAMMA August 2003

Super Heavyweight Champion: Palmer Lette (0 defenses)

def. via George Pickering TKO, 1:18 R1

George Pickering (1 defense)

def. Davey Rushton via Submission (Armbar) 3:39 R1

def. Gary Sampson via Unanimous decision, 50-45, 48-47, 48-47

Gary Sampson (0 defenses)

def. Davey Rushton via KO (Ground and pound), 4:25 R3

Davey Rushton (1 defense)

def. Joe Snettisham via [Late Replacement] KO (Right straight) 3:05 R2

Rushton's been a massive disappointment in my game: 1-3 since losing the title, all three losses due to his abysmal ground game.

Lette looks like he'll be a fun champion, I hired him in late 2002 after he'd gotten no fights with ALPHA-1 and he took out Wally Bryant in two minutes to set up his title shot, where he did the same to Pickering. Randolph Gilliver (5-0), Teddy Glossop (4-1) and Alexander Shearer (5-0, regen, winner of reality show) have all emerged as legitimate contenders for the title and Lette will have his hands full.

Heavyweight Champion: Rav Kapur (2 defenses)

def. Mason Archer via TKO (strikes) 3:29 R2

def. Raul Hughes via TKO (strikes) 1:41 R4

def. James Foster via Unanimous decision (48-47s)

James Foster (1 defense)

def. Duka Aiona via Submission (Rear naked choke) 4:41 R5

Kapur has been killing off the dinosaurs of the division while I've gradually been building a cadre of younger stars. He's due to face Foster (3-0 since their fight) for a second time in just a few weeks, and I'm expecting him to win that fight handily.

Lefter Oktay (5-0) is next in line, with Gladstone Lopes (4-1) and Tim Boyer (3-2) looking like very possible future contenders. Boyer's lost to Kapur in a #1 contender's match way back when, as well as a split to Kurt MacDonald (who himself has gone 4-1, only losing to Foster), but two consecutive violent knockouts against lesser guys vaulted him to possible contender status.

Light Heavyweight Champion: Sho Kitabake

def. Lawrence Herringbone Submission (Rear naked choke) 3:42 R1

Lawrence Herringbone (4 defenses)

def. Affonso Villar via Split Decision (48-47, 48-47, 47-48) [robbery]

def. Marlon John via Split Decision (48-47, 48-47, 47-48) [robbery]

def. Spencer Rubenstein via Unanimous Decision (50-45s)

def. Mike Watson via TKO (Ground and pound) 4:53 R1

I stole Kitabake from ALPHA-1 after Asanovic took an extended hiatus, leaving Kitabake with no title to fight for in his home country. His win over Herringbone couldn't have been more perfect. Consistent use of wrestling tactics had carried Herringbone through fights against John and Villar where he, at best, lost 47-48. He immediately took Kitabake down, who proceeded to sweep him with an omoplata, take his back, and choke him out. I've never been more happy to change champion.

Villar (4-1), Roberto Aldez (3-2) and Marlon John (4-1) are all looking like very possible contenders, probably favoring the two men who were robbed of the title.

Middleweight Champion: Matthew Dean (6 defenses)

def. Adam White via Split Decision (49-46. 48-47, 46-49)

def. Fyodor Kanchelskis via Split Decision (49-46. 48-47, 46-49) [robbery]

def. Fyodor Kanchelskis via Split Decision (49-46. 48-47, 47-48)

def. Patrick Thomas via Unanimous Decision (50-45s)

def. JJ Reid via Unanimous Decision (50-45s)

def. Neil Napier via Unanimous Decision (50-45s)

By all rights, Dean should've lost at least one of the three really close fights he's had. The Kanchelskis rematch he definitely should have, but I just couldn't book another immediate rematch and instead he followed that performance up with getting lit up by Adam White but doing enough wall 'n stall to secure the decision. Wasn't a robbery, just a close and frustrating fight.

Petey Mack (4-0) is the next one in line, although I frankly can't see him having much success against Dean unless the latter has aged markedly from his narrow defenses. Kanchelskis (4-2), Fernando Amaro (3-0) and Isaiah Monroe (6-0) are all on the burner for possible future contenders. Huang (5-0) is really angling for a title shot as well.

Welterweight Champion: Nathan Chambers (3 defenses)

def. Darin Blood via Unanimous Decision (50-45s)

def. Jack Humphreys via TKO (Right hook and punches) 1:18 R3

def. Gabriel Gallego via KO (Overhand right) 2:34 R1

def. Bobby Brubaker via TKO (Ground and pound) 3:36 R1

Bobby Brubaker (0 defenses)

Chambers has been on fire and only Darin Blood (4-1) has presented any kind of challenge to him. Brubaker (3-2) is next in line, after he replaced an injured Chambers against Martin Cupples (5-1) and proceeded to wipe out the hopeful contender. I don't have much hope for him in the rematch though.

Rufus Stephens (4-1), Templeton Crumb (1-1) and David Allen (3-1) are all likely future contenders. All have only lost close split decisions.

Lightweight Champion: Fiyero Lermontov (0 defenses)

def. Sean Morrison via KO (Head kick) 0:56 R5

Sean Morrison (2) (3 defenses)

def. Bud Brockett via Unanimous Decision (50-45, 50-45, 49-46)

def. Truck Gleeson via Submission (Armbar) 2:18 R1

def. Jake Keane via Unanimous Decision (50-45s)

def. Brandon Sugar via Unanimous Decision (50-44, 50-44, 50-45)

Brandon Sugar (0 defenses)

The lightweight division is probably my favorite one in the game. Lermontov's been an absolute destroyer on his way to the title, finishing his last four opponents and generally looking unbeatable. Morrison simply couldn't match his pace and got pasted by a head kick after four close rounds.

Helio (5-1) is the next hopeful, with Tomohiro Takeuchi (2-0), Philip Ziskie (1-0) and Bud Brockett (5-1, last man to defeat Brockett) all close at his heels.

The prospects in this division are fairly insane too. Banner is currently 5-0 with two body shot TKO finishes, Curbeam has blasted his way to 4-0 with consecutive KOs and Julian Beals, at 5-0, is looking like he might make some waves.

This game is really, really good.

August of 2000

Heavyweight: Josh Barnett

Next Contender: Vitor Belfort

Light Heavyweight: Frank Trigg

Next Contender: Jorge Patino

Middleweight: Dan Henderson

Next Contender: Travis Lutter

Welterweight: Jake Shields

Next Contender: Matt Serra

Women's Openweight: Yoko Takahashi

Next Contender: Masako Yoshida

Interesting Notes

Josh Barnett is 12-1, with his only loss coming to Randy Couture. Josh Barnett was my first HW champ, who then dropped the belt to Couture. In Couture's first defense (against Justin McCully), he tested positive for TRT and was suspended for a year. I created an Interim Title in his absence, which Josh Barnett won (against Jeff Monson) and defended until Couture made his return. Barnett beats Couture to unify the titles and has held it since (a 7 fight streak since his first and only loss).

Dan Henderson ruled over the Light Heavyweight division since its creation, a total of five defenses and almost two years. When I implemented a Middleweight division early in 2000, though, he vacated the LHW belt and immediately challenged for the Middleweight strap (defeating Ikuhisa Minowa!).

Frank Trigg kind of fell into the Light Heavyweight belt picture out of luck, since I highly doubt he would've beaten Hendo. However, with Henderson out of the picture, he was able to beat Bobby Southworth for the vacant belt. He's got a rough road ahead, though, particularly because both Chuck Liddell and Rampage Jackson are climbing the ranks and looking good while doing it.

Welterweight is another division I just created in early 2000, and it covers every fighter from 125 to 170 lbs. For the first WW title match, Jake Shields squared off with Jeff Curran (who came in at his walk-around weight of 165 lbs). Shields didn't have too much trouble, and I could see him ruling the division for a long time (though he does have Matt Serra, Jens Pulver, Matt Hughes, and Takanori Gomi all gunning for him).

The women's MMA landscape is sparse in the year 2000. It still hasn't taken off at all. I've got a small division, though, which is ruled by Yoko Takahashi. She absolutely smashed Erin Toughill to take the belt and is sitting on a 10-0 record. No one looks like they'll be able to touch her (with Cyborg not debuting until 2005, there's really no one debuting any time soon that should pose a significant threat, either).

October 2001 - UFC

UFC Heavyweight Champion: Bas Rutten

UFC Interim Heavyweight Champion: Mark Coleman

Next Fight: Bas Rutten vs. Mark Coleman

Fun Fact: Mark Coleman was the UFC Heavyweight Champion, but went on hiatus in 1999. An interim Champion of Dan Severn was crowned and then lost to Pedro Rizzo (who was now the UFC Heavyweight Champion) after Coleman was stripped. Coleman returned when Rutten, now champion was injured and captured the interim title in a bout with Don Frye.

UFC Light Heavyweight Champion: Tito Ortiz (1 defense vs. Frank Shamrock)

Next Fight: vs. Chuck Liddell

Fun Fact: Ortiz dethroned Sakuraba after he had made three successful defenses (one against Ortiz albeit by Split decision)

UFC Middleweight Champion: Matt Lindland (2 defenses, Masakatu Funaki and Cyborg Santos)

Next Fight: Erik Paulson

UFC Welterweight Champion: Matt Hughes (1 defense vs. Hallman)

Next Fight: Not determined, but likely Karo P

UFC Lightweight Champion: Jens Pulver (4 defenses - Caol Uno, Takanori Gomi, Fabiano Iha and Alexandre Nogueira

Next Fight: Genki Sudo

GAMMA: February 2003

Super Heavyweight: Efren Luat

-Bounced around with no title defenses from Davey Rushton to George Pickering to Frank Paul and now Efren Luat. Luat just got the first defense of the belt.

Heavyweight: Hassan Fezzik

-After Rav Kapur beat James Foster twice, Fezzik took it from him and held onto it since.

Light Heavyweight: Marlon John

-Lawrence Herringbone had to have the title stripped due to popping for PEDs. His teammate John ended up with the title and has been beating everyone since. He's about to defend against a returning Herringbone.

Middleweight: Stuart Strange

-Ended Dean's historic title run in a boring match. Dean is now up in the LHW division and Strange is slowly ruining the division. I thought Adam White was the man to stop him, but he got a major spine injury prior to the match.

Welterweight: Bobby Brubaker (2)

-Bounced from Brubaker to Aldarisio to Chambers and now Brubaker took it back after a 30 second body shot TKO on Chambers. It. Was. Awesome.

Lightweight: Fiyero Lermontov

-Sean Morrison beat Brandon Sugar in the first year, and then proceeded to pop positive for drugs. Keane won it after it was stripped, and Lermontov ended up with it.

Featherweight: Tomohiro Takeuchi

-Won the initial tournament and has defended twice thus far. Nobody appears to be capable of coming close to stop him.

Vixen Heavyweight: Veronika Sablikova

-Won the initial tournament and has been running the division since. Defended it three times in mostly terrible matches (last one actually got a finish).

Vixen Middleweight: Vacant

-Sarah Vaughan and Pamela O'Neill are, predictably, the final two in the initial tournament. Vaughan got injured about a week prior to the fight so it's been pushed back a few months.

Vixen Lightweight: Vacant

-Tournament just started to crown the first champ

Vixen Strawweight: Sonoka Nakada

-Just won the inaugural tournament to crown the champ

GAMMA- January 2006

2 Defenses made: Dwight Witherspoon, Edgar Sell (regen)

Next Fight: TBD (Probably Davey Rushton)

Heavyweight: Alexander Ivanov

0 Defenses made; Defeated James Foster in Dec 2005

Next Fight: vs. Rav Kapur, TBD

Light Heavyweight: Affonso Villar

0 Defenses made; Defeated Valentin Taneyev in Sep 2005

Next Fight: vs. Mike Watson, March

6 Defenses made: Neal Napier, Braulio Moura, Leonardo Da Costa, Stuart Strange, Isaiah Monroe, Carlos Da Guia

Next Fight: TBD, might end up being 12th ranked Reed Howlett

4 Defenses made; Manuel Silva, Gideon Navarro, Fukusabaru Hirano, Alan Kendall

Next Fight: vs. Fukusabaru Hirano, February

5 Defenses made: Seth O'Breen, Phillip Ziskie, Bud Brockett, Julio Regueiro, Sukarno

Next Fight: vs. Helio, January

Featherweight: Phillip Ziskie

1 Defense made: Hercules Zerbini

Next Fight: vs. Louie Sullivan, TBD

Women's Lightweight: Vacant

Title Fight (COTT Season 3 Finale): Katy-Jane Paulson vs. Masami Shoda (regen), January

GAMMA- January 2007

4 Defenses made: Dwight Witherspoon, Edgar Sell (regen), Davey Rushton, Troy Danzig (regen)

Next Fight: TBD (May be Tim Boyer or Zsolt Hartigay)

Heavyweight: Alexander Ivanov

2 Defenses made: Rav Kapur, Steve Mason

Next Fight: vs. Raul Hughes, TBD

Light Heavyweight: Toby Sorkin

0 Defenses made; Defeated Affonso Villar in Dec 2006

Next Fight: TBD (Probably Marcos Maciel)

7 Defenses made: Neal Napier, Braulio Moura, Leonardo Da Costa, Stuart Strange, Isaiah Monroe, Carlos Da Guia, Reed Howlett

Next Fight: On Hiatus :rolleyes:

Interim Middleweight: Esteban Vega

Defeated Matthew Dean in Sep 2006

Next Fight: vs. Isaiah Monroe, TBD

6 Defenses made: Manuel Silva, Gideon Navarro, Fukusabaru Hirano, Alan Kendall, Fukusabaru Hirano, Diego Areta

Next Fight: vs. Manuel Silva, April

7 Defenses made: Seth O'Breen, Phillip Ziskie, Bud Brockett, Julio Regueiro, Sukarno, Helio, Atep of Indonesia

Next Fight: vs. Darin Blood, January

Featherweight: Phillip Ziskie

3 Defenses made: Hercules Zerbini, Louie Sullivan, Freddy Lomax

Next Fight: vs. Carl Chenoweth, February

Women's Lightweight: Katy-Jane Paulson

1 Defense made: Emi Nagano

Next Fight: vs. Rain Richards, March

<p>GAMMA- January 2008</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Courier New';">Super Heavyweight</span>: <strong>Teddy Glossop</strong></p><p>

6 Defenses made: Dwight Witherspoon, Edgar Sell (regen), Davey Rushton, Troy Danzig (regen), George Pickering, Tim Boyer</p><p>

<em>Next Fight: vs. Zsolt Hartigay, February </em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Courier New';">Heavyweight:</span> <strong>Alexander Ivanov</strong></p><p>

4 Defenses made: Rav Kapur, Steve Mason, Raul Hughes, Murilo Satinho</p><p>

<em>Next Fight: vs. Rafael Van Der Moot, TBD</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Courier New';">Light Heavyweight:</span><strong> Toby Sorkin</strong></p><p>

1 Defense made: Marcos Maciel</p><p>

<em>Next Fight: vs. Mike Watson, March</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Courier New';">Middleweight:</span> <strong>Osmosis Benn</strong></p><p>

1 Defense Made: Isaiah Monroe</p><p>

<em>Next Fight: vs. Bill Brown, TBD </em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Courier New';">Welterweight:</span> <strong>Braulio Moura</strong></p><p>

0 Defenses Made; Defeated Manuel Silva in Oct.</p><p>

<em>Next Fight: vs. Bobby Brubaker, April </em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Courier New';">Lightweight: </span><strong>Lamont Banner</strong></p><p>

8 Defenses made: Seth O'Breen, Phillip Ziskie, Bud Brockett, Julio Regueiro, Sukarno, Helio, Atep of Indonesia, Darin Blood (Doesn't count because Blood missed weight), Jake Keane</p><p>

<em>Next Fight: vs. Chakrit Mamanee, January</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Courier New';">Featherweight: </span><strong>Carl Chenoweth</strong></p><p>

2 Defenses made: Lars Bohlin, Sammy Gaffigan</p><p>

<em>Next Fight: TBD</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Courier New';">Women's Lightweight: </span><strong>Katy-Jane Paulson</strong></p><p>

2 Defenses made: Emi Nagano, Suzanne Elder</p><p>

<em>Next Fight: vs. Nozomi Okimoto (regen), April</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Courier New';">Hall Of Fame Inductees (2007):</span></p><p>

<strong>Sean Morrison</strong> (38-7) 2x GAMMA Lightweight Champion, 8 total defenses</p><p>

<strong>Georges Nouri </strong>(25-3) 1x ALPHA 1 Lightweight Champion, 7 total defenses</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MHero" data-cite="MHero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38792" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Toby Sorkin on top of the mountain pleases me greatly.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He dominated for me in WMMA 3, but I had almost left him for a lost cause after he got busted for PEDs in a losing challenge to Marlon John at GAMMA 56 and had a decision loss to Derek South(!) in his return. But he climbed back up the mountaintop and got it done, if he keeps up like this he could challenge John's defenses record.</p>

• 4 weeks later...

GAMMA- January 2009

Super Heavyweight: Yugoro Yu 13-0, 2-0 (regen)

1 Defense made: Davey Rushton

Next Fight: vs. Matas Fialkowska, March

Yu was ALPHA-1's SHW champ for 4 years, beating Palmer Lette and making 7 defenses of that title. I was shocked he dethroned Teddy. He's a good allrounder who specializes in striking, but Glossop had the advantage across the board. I suspect a rematch will happen before 2009 is out.

Heavyweight: Aleksander Ivanov 25-2, 16-1

6 Defenses made: Rav Kapur, Steve Mason, Raul Hughes, Murilo Satinho, Rafeal van der Moot, Mason Archer

Next Fight: vs. Rav Kapur, January

My 2nd most dominant champion looks to turn back his biggest rival once again. Ivanov is 2-1 vs. Rav, with all 3 bouts going to a decision. Expecting a finish from Aleksander this time.

Light Heavyweight: Danny Akaboro 18-3, 7-3

0 Defenses Made; defeated Mike Watson in July

Next Fight: vs. Valentin Tanyev, January

Danny pulled off a major upset of Mike Watson, let's see if he can bring some stability to the belt. I think he should get by Tanyev, but who knows?

Middleweight: Bill Brown 20-1, 4-1

1 Defense Made: Tom Essy

Next Fight: vs. Adam White, February

I hate Bill Brown, his fights usually suck and he was a jackass in WMMA 3. I only signed him to hurt OMEGA, and was really hoping Essy would knock him off. The whole Middleweight division is boring, at least White has some drawing power so hopefully he can take this one.

Welterweight: Braulio Moura 35-5-1, 13-3

2 Defenses Made: Bobby Brubaker, Tarcisio Dantas

Next Fight: vs. Nathan Chambers, January

Braulio is coming off back-to-back Fighter of the Year awards and is one of my favs. Chambers has fallen off a bit but should still present a stiff challenge, hoping for a Braulio retention as he has more fresh matchups at Welterweight.

Lightweight: Lamont Banner 21-0, 13-0

10 Defenses made: Seth O'Breen, Phillip Ziskie, Bud Brockett, Julio Regueiro, Sukarno, Helio, Atep of Indonesia, Darin Blood (Doesn't count because Blood missed weight), Jake Keane, Chakrit Mamanee, Helio

Next Fight: vs. Seth O'Breen, TBD

My most dominant champion and possibly the most dominant fighter in the whole game, Banner switched the style up and dominated Helio on the ground for his last defense. I expect him to return to a boxing focus against O'Breen.

Featherweight: Carl Chenoweth 19-2, 14-2

4 Defenses made: Lars Bohlin, Sammy Gaffigan, Nicholas Imes (regen), Heiko Pander

Next Fight: vs. Freddy Lomax, March

One of my absolute favorite fighters since WMMA 2, I've always managed to get Carl a championship but he's outperforming even my wildest expectations in this game. Yagi Jokichi is tearing up XCC but I'm hesitant to steal him, as I think he'd probably handle Carl and Chenoweth is a much bigger draw at this point.

Women's Lightweight: Katy-Jane Paulson 13-2, 5-0

4 Defenses made: Emi Nagano, Suzanne Elder, Nozomi Okimoto (regen), Cheryl Broughton

Next Fight: vs. Daniella Sadorra, January

I'm not a huge fan of Katy-Jane, but she's doing what she needs to to retain her title. Sadorra should be her toughest test yet, I brought her in and put her right in the title match.

Hall Of Fame Inductees:

2007: Sean Morrison (38-7) 2x GAMMA Lightweight Champion, 8 total defenses

2007: Georges Nouri (25-3) 1x ALPHA 1 Lightweight Champion, 7 total defenses

2008: James Foster (43-6-1) 1x GAMMA Heavyweight Champion, 11 total defenses

2009: Tadamasa Yamada (33-9) 3x ALPHA 1 Light Heavyweight Champion, 5 total defenses

Running a PRIDE verson of GAMMA, we're in Jan. 2002

Heavyweight - Hassan Fezzik

Defeated James Foster via split decision. Rematch is scheduled for the end of this month.

Has successfully defended against Carlos da Guia and Bambang Sriyanto. Next in line is Spencer Rubenstein.

Welterweight - Bobby Brubaker

Wins over Gallego, Rufus Stephens, and Vikram Sithalayan with Nathan Chambers next up.

Lightweight - Jake Keane

Knocked out Brandon Sugar then won a decision over Sean Morrison. Will defend next against Lukas Mellberg.

November 2006

Heavyweight - Alexander Ivanov (20-1) 5 defenses

Next fight, Kanzane Fujii 13-0

Ivanov has truly been unstoppable, but there is row of killers waiting to take his belt, Murilo Satinho, Fujimoto, Bintley, Oktay, Phipps... all waiting for there shot. My hw division is stacked.

Light Heavyweight - Matt Kurri (19-2-1) 1 defense

Next fight, Marlon John

I was truly impressed with how he destroyed Van der Moot in under 2 mins, then shut down the 19-0 Nilton Fantoni for his first defense. I think he will struggle with John though.

Middleweight - Oleg Tariverdiev (18-4) 3 defenses

Next fight, Heath Kaladaris

Really surprised by this guy, I did not expect him to win the title of Edgar Van Hoogenband or defend the title against unbeaten Heath Haladaris, Dwayne Alleyne, and Steve Bisping (really good regen)

Welterweight - Noach Van der Capellen (33-7) 0 defenses

Next fight, Fukusaburu Hirano

Not really champ, Manuel Silva is on hiatus... so i stripped him because i don't like interim titles. He is yet to beat anyone of real note.

Lightweight - Fiyero Lermontov (23-1) no defenses

Next fight, Helio

Just signed him, easily dispatched champ Bud Brockett... this divison is stacked, nobody seems to hold the title for long.

Featherweight - Yagi Jokichi (17-0) No defenses

Next fight - Li-Kong Ho

This guy destroyed his way through one of my toughest divisions and then destroyed long time champ Kenji Akita (7 defenses) in just 3:19 with a body shot.

Banthamweight - Kanji Togo (25-5) 2 defenses

Next fight, Ang Dong

Not one of my better divisions, but i moved Philip Ziskie down and Togo dominated all 5 rounds to legitimize himself as a top fighter.

I'm not a huge fan of Katy-Jane, but she's doing what she needs to to retain her title. Sadorra should be her toughest test yet, I brought her in and put her right in the title match.

She has been an absolute beast in my game. She has 14 title defences and has literally beaten everybody who is anybody (some twice!) Her only loss is to Leona Deschanel (her debut fight) in a split-decision that she probably won but avenged that loss with a 2nd round submission a few years later.

Love seeing other peoples games, so surprised to see Lamont Banner dominate lightweight in your game, i have him at feather and in my game he gets close to that title shot... but always loses when close. His losses are too Nuno Valentino, Hans Christian Blotch and Easton Frye.

On the other hand Aleksander Ivanov is just as dominant in my game (Just knocked out Kanzane Fujii in 44 seconds), i wanna put him in with Rav Kapur now after seeing he beat Ivanov in your game, but he is on a 2 fight losing streak to Ozzy Bintley and Renato.

in my game Seth O'Breen is killing it in LW division. 19 title defenses and still knocking off top contenders at age 38. My LW dvision is full of the top LW's in the world and I've never seen such a dominant champ in any of my previous saves. I can't even move him to a different weight class since he can't drop to FW and his max weight is only 160.

Im in 2004 on my main game playing on a self-made org with weight-classes from HW to BW with an openweight female division..

HW: Aleksander Ivanov (16-0) 5 defences #5 P4P #3 HW

Last fight: Defeated Terron Cabal via submisison (rear naked choke) in his third fight for my promotion making him 18-3

Upcoming fight: Hassan Fezzik makes his debut in my promotion, Fezzik is currently 29-3

LHW: Rafael Van Der Moot (19-0) 2 defences #3 P4P #3 LHW

Last fight: Defeated Valentin Taneyev via TKO (Leg kick xD) in his fourth fight for my promotion making him 13-2

Upcoming fight: Danny Akabaro in his fourth fight for my promotion, Akabaro is currently 13-0

MW: Thorbjørn Rekdal (14-2) 0 defences #3 MW

Last fight: Defated Fjodor Kanchelskis in a round 5 knockout in a fight he was losing handily up until that point, this was Kanchelskis' seventh fight for my promotion making him 16-1

Upcoming fight: Jonathan Huang in his debut in my promotion, Huang is currently 12-1

WW: David Webb (23-6) 0 defences #3 WW

Last fight: Defeated Templeton Crumb via unanimous decision in their second showdown levelling their head2head record making Crumb 26-5

Upcoming fight: Nothing scheduled (still recuperating)

LW: Seth O'Breen (20-2) 1 defence #16 P4P #3 LW

Last fight: Defeated Lazaro Campos by knockout in his debut in my promotion making him 15-1

Upcoming fight: Jake Keane in a rematch from both fighter's first recorded fight in the engine, Keane is making his promotional debut in this fight and is currently sitting on a 29-6 record.

FW: Yagi Jokichi (16-1) 0 defences #FW

Last fight: Defeated Hans Christian Bloch via a fifth round guillotine in a very even fight making Bloch 14-1

Upcoming fight: Nothing Scheduled yet, but it's either Li Kong-ho or Tomohiro Takeuchi.

BW: Generated fighter (5-0) 1 defence #1 BW

Nothing interesting to say here because most my bantamweight division is filled with pregened fighters, I did just sign Willy Bassett, Brian Claremont and Kanji Togo, but none of them are main event material yet.

Women's openweight: Veronika Sablikova (13-0) 3 defences #1 P4P

Last fight: Defeated Pamela O'Neill by split decision in her promotional debut making O'Neill 18-2

Upcoming fight: Nothing Scheduled.

GAMMA- January 2010

Super Heavyweight: Yugoro Yu 15-0, 4-0 (regen)

3 Defenses made: Davey Rushton, Matas Fialkowska, Edgar Sell (regen)

Next Fight: vs. Dwight Witherspoon, February

Teddy Glossop got busted for PEDs, so Yu is almost peerless at the top- for the moment. There were 3 World Calibre SHW regens debuting in 2009, and I signed all of them. Timothy Fry and Allen Martinez are two names to watch for, I'm working on hotshotting them into title contention.

Heavyweight: Aleksander Ivanov 25-2, 16-1

9 Defenses made: Rav Kapur, Steve Mason, Raul Hughes, Murilo Satinho, Rafael van der Moot, Mason Archer, Rav Kapur, Hassan Fezzik, Murilo Satinho

Next Fight: TBD

I've never had someone clean out his division so thoroughly as Ivanov. All the top contenders he's beaten once or even twice. I had to modify him and Fezzik's traits so they'd fight, I suspected it would be Fezzik's retirement fight and it was. Lefter Oktay needs to get his shit together and get in the picture, Steve Mason will probably be the next challenger and he doesn't really have much hope.

Light Heavyweight: Danny Akaboro 20-3, 9-3

2 Defenses Made: Valentin Tanyev, Rafael van der Moot

Next Fight: vs. Hyun Shik-Lim, February

Akaboro managed to become the first fighter since Marlon John to make consecutive defenses of the LHW title. He should get by Lim easily, I think Matti Kurri will be next and if he wins that, he can start thinking about surpassing John's record of 7 defenses.

Middleweight: Bill Brown 22-1, 6-1

3 Defenses Made: Tom Essy, Adam White, Jakachu Abe

Next Fight: TBA

Bill Brown manhumped his way to a Split Decision of Adam White, breaking his hand in the fight and barely getting back in time to make another defense at the end of December. Osmosis Benn, who lost the belt to Brown, is almost certainly up next.

Welterweight: Braulio Moura 37-5-1, 15-3

4 Defenses Made: Bobby Brubaker, Tarcisio Dantas, Nathan Chambers, Martin Cupples

Next Fight: vs. Chad Zoff, January

Another champion who held his belt all year, Moura may have his hands full with young Chad Zoff. I think he holds on for a little while longer- at 37 he's the old man of the championship crew, with every other belt holder between the ages of 30 and 34.

Lightweight: Lamont Banner 23-0, 15-0

13 Defenses made: Seth O'Breen, Phillip Ziskie, Bud Brockett, Julio Regueiro, Sukarno, Helio, Atep of Indonesia, Darin Blood (Doesn't count because Blood missed weight), Jake Keane, Chakrit Mamanee, Helio, Seth O'Breen, Watson Viana

Next Fight: vs. Elvis Milissis, March

All hail the King of MMA. Lamont's takedowns and submission attack are up to 90%, meaning he can beat anyone, anywhere. When I put a top level striker in there, he'll take him down and submit him, otherwise it's Plan A. He still has a few fresh fights too, after Elvis, Tarcisio Dantas and Rupert Lennox are waiting in the wings.

Featherweight: David James Diggle 21-5, 3-0

1 Defense Made: Atep of Indonesia

Pour one out for Carl Chenoweth, my only title change last year was DJ Diggle's KO victory over him. I could see him retaining for a while in my somewhat watered-down Featherweight class, but I did just poach Wallace Everett and Nuno Valentino from XCC to give him some competition.

Women's Lightweight: Katy-Jane Paulson 15-2, 7-0

6 Defenses made: Emi Nagano, Suzanne Elder, Nozomi Okimoto (regen), Cheryl Broughton, Daniella Sadorra, Elizabeth Lindley

Katy-Jane is finally over enough to headline cards, but bereft of competition. I have a regen I'm trying to get up to title contention, but she can't stop getting injured.

Hall Of Fame Inductees:

2007: Sean Morrison (38-7) 2x GAMMA Lightweight Champion, 8 total defenses

2007: Georges Nouri (25-3) 1x ALPHA 1 Lightweight Champion, 7 total defenses

2008: James Foster (43-6-1) 1x GAMMA Heavyweight Champion, 11 total defenses

2009: Tadamasa Yamada (33-9) 3x ALPHA 1 Light Heavyweight Champion, 5 total defenses

2009: Hassan Fezzik (37-6) 2x ALPHA 1 Heavyweight Champion, 6 total defenses

2009: Matthew Dean (45-11) 1x GAMMA Middleweight Champion, 10 total defenses

Archived