Full Camp v Quick Camp

Checked the Help but not really seeing an answer.

In general, how long does a fighter need to have a "full camp" which I guess would be the most beneficial to be prepared for a fight. Assuming a "quick camp" would be the equivalent of a fighter taking a fight on short notice that we regularly see.

Main reason for asking is I just finished my first show and working on my second show five weeks later and majority of my roster is classified as "quick camp".

I think they're all different, just as would be the case in real life, so it's a case of figuring out how long each of them will require for a full camp before a fight.

In terms of shows, you should probably have at least two or three future events lined up at any given time, so that you have a show every week or two and the fighters involved will have the time to prepare.

I'm still fairly new to the game, so I'm sure others will be able to give more detailed replies.

I thought I saw in the Help that if a fight is cancelled you can add the fighter back into a card within 7 days with no penalties or issues.

However I am in Week 4-January and have had two injuries in the same week causing two fights in my mid-February card to be cancelled. Since it was the same week, I took the two healthy fighters and had then go against each other...however even though it was within the same 7 day week (week 4) they both said they would not have time for a full camp and cost me extra.

Shouldn't they still be in the midst of training/cutting weight since both injuries were within two days of each other when I rescheduled the fight for the healthy fighters?

Archived