SWF -- This Means War! (diary)

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 4, December 2008[/I] Held at the Friedman Building in the Mid South Territory 10,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) The show started with the announcement that there was going to be a rematch tonight: Armageddon would once again take on the Samoan Wild Boyz for the SWF Tag Team Championship. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) The camera cut to Richard's office backstage. He didn't look too pleased about that. There was a quiet knock at his door. In came Joey Beauchamp. Joey asked Richard why he booked a rematch at all. Richard complained that the board of directors liked the match earlier this week and wanted to give Armageddon another shot. Richard said some very bitter things about Christian Faith and Tim Westybrook. Joey smiled craftily and said that Tim was actually the reason why he wanted to speak with Richard. Unfortunately, it was at that point that the camera cut away. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Katharina Stevanovic was getting ready for a match. Sadly, she appeared to be nothing more than a little girl playing dress up, and that's being charitable. But then Wanda Fish came into the room and saved the scene. She said she heard that Katharina had a match against Missy Masterson next. Wanda said she wanted to stop by and wish Katharina good luck, adding that it was good to have more women wrestlers in the company. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 4) [B]KATHARINA STEVANOVIC vs. MISSY MASTERSON[/B] Missy came out to the ring with Chance at her side, which made things dicey for Katharina in the opening moments. Chance circled the ring and eyed Katharina like a predator. The ref, though, noticed Katharina's distraction and ordered Chance out of there. He threw a fit but obeyed. With the playing field level, the women did an okay job. Katharina finally managed to score the pinfall. WINNER: [B]Katharina Stevanovic [/B]in 5:35 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 5) Dark Angel came out to the ring next with mic in hand. He said that he heard that poor Darryl Devine had been injured and wouldn't be able to wrestle until after "When Hell Freezes Over". He pretended to be upset by that and then said that meant that Wolf Hawkins was free. He challenged Wolf for the North American Championship. Wolf came out to the ring entrance. He said he never thought he'd say this, but he refused the challenge, saying that he wasn't happy with Dark Angel for taking out Darryl the way he did. He said he didn't trust Dark Angel as far as he could throw him with one hand, nor did he trust his Apocalypse cronies. He held up the title belt and told Dark Angel that was as close as he was going to come to it. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B [/COLOR]for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the refusal 6) Joey Beauchamp left Richard Eisen's office with a self-satisfied smirk on his face. He started laughing and turned to leave ... only to run into Ricky Dale Johnson. RDJ said he heard a rumor that Joey was sneaking around backstage, which meant that he could only be up to no-good. Joey told RDJ to mind his own business, but RDJ refused, saying he was making it his business. He then told Joey that if he wanted him to back off, he'd have to make him in the ring. Joey said he was game and motioned for RDJ to lead the way. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. JOEY BEAUCHAMP[/B] RDJ took the fight to Joey almost immediately and Joey seemed to have a hard time finding his rhythm. But then Joey got it together. They traded blows and dodged each other's moves before finally, Joey dropped RDJ to the mat with an STF for the win. WINNER: [B]Joey Beauchamp [/B]in 10:49 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) The Samoan Wild Boyz were headed for the ring when Armageddon jumped them from behind and beat the tar out of them. The Samoans almost looked dead on their feet as Christian and Tim dragged them out to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) [B]THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ (c) vs. ARMAGEDDON [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Needless to say, this match wasn't nearly as exciting as it was earlier this week. The Samoans were obviously knocked out of the match before it even started. Christian and Tim basically toyed with them the whole match. The most infuriating moment for the announcers was when Christian carried an almost unconscious Kid Toma over to his corner. Christian decked Akima before he could fully recover. Christian then batted Kid's hand around to tap Akima. Christian dumped Kid over the top rope and dragged Akima into the ring. Tim finally put the match out of its misery by driving Akima into the mat with an Unstoppable Force. WINNERS: [B]Armageddon[/B] in 5:37 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) The ref, disgust radiating from his face, handed the tag title belts over to Tim and Christian. They celebrated like they had just won a close battle. But then Richard Eisen's music interrupted their celebration. The chairman came out and congratulated them on their "hard-fought" victory. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"But I'm afraid I have some bad news for you ... well, for one of you, at least. Tim, you're in trouble. I think you got so caught up in your role as 'The Conqueror' that you forgot something about the other title you hold. According to the rules of the SWF, every title has to be defended at least once every 30 days or the holder forfeits it. According to our records, your last title defense was well over a month ago. That's why it's my 'sad' duty to inform you that effective immediately, you are hereby stripped of the SWF Warmaster Title."[/COLOR] Richard plastered a cheesy grin on his face. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Enjoy the tag titles, gentlemen."[/COLOR] Tim was not happy. Christian tried to encourage him to keep celebrating, but Tim refused. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the celebration; [COLOR="blue"]B [/COLOR]for the title stripping 11) Sarah Eisen and Yoshimi Mushashibo found Sam Keith backstage. Sarah demanded to talk to him. She went off on him about how Sam said that there were a dozen ways to break the Yoshimi Lock. Sarah reviewed all the SWF wrestlers who had succumbed to it, saying that she could list all the Japanese wrestlers who hadn't been able to break it also. She said that Sam didn't know what he was talking about. Sam told her to calm down. He reminded her that the Proton Lock was pretty effective as well, but he said that even he knew it could be broken if a person knew how. He said that was true of every submission hold. Sarah then dared him to prove it. She challenged Sam to face Yoshimi in a match at the next [I]Invasion![/I] Sam smiled lazily and told her he'd be there. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge and the response 12) Wanda Fish made her way to the ring with a mic in hand. She tried to speak, but it turned out her mic had been cut off. We soon learned why. Archangel appeared on screen. He smiled sadistically at the camera. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"So you're hiding behind your father, huh, Wanda? Ooooo, I might get hurt if I fight Archangel, so I'll have Daddy make sure he can't touch me!"[/COLOR] He sighed. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Shame, too. I was so looking forward to inflicting as much pain on you as I could leading up to 'When Hell Freezes Over'. Oh well. I guess I'll have to improvise."[/COLOR] He then revealed that he had Katharina Stevanovic by the hair. He proceeded to beat her up, finally dropping her onto the concrete floor with a power bomb. Katharina looked awful throughout the attack, but Archangel actually looked pretty dangerous and despicable in spite of that. The camera cut back to Wanda, who looked disgusted. She tested her mic and, when she found it worked, said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Let me get this straight. You couldn't attack me, so you attacked a different woman backstage? What are you, six? Is that supposed to scare me? Believe me, I wish we could fight it out right now, Archangel."[/COLOR] She leaned down, plastering a syrupy smile on her face. Her tone changed, almost as if she were addressing a child. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"But you're just gonna have to be patient, kiddo. Don't worry. I'll kick your ass soon enough."[/COLOR] Before Archangel could respond, he disappeared from the screen. Wanda thanked whoever did that and said she wanted to move on to why she really came out to the ring. She said she was just as frustrated as Angry Gilmore over the fact that she couldn't fight him. But, she said, no doctors were in the way tonight. She called him out, saying that it was his lucky night. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] for the attack; [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] for Wanda's mockery; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the calling out 13) [B]WANDA FISH (c) vs. ANGRY GILMORE [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] You know, phooey on whoever used to say that cross-gender matches don't work. In spite of the fact that these two obviously had no chemistry together, Wanda and Angry were able to put on a fantastic match. They exchanged blows back and forth, each one pulling out bigger and bigger moves and spots until finally, Wanda nearly knocked Angry out of his boots with a Dish of the Day. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]in 14:31 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) Wanda celebrated her win. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Not surprisingly, Katharina was slightly overused. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Katharina Stevanovic defeated Missy Masterson[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Joey Beauchamp defeated Ricky Dale Johnson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Armageddon defeated the Samoan Wild Boyz (c) to capture [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish (c) defeated Angry Gilmore to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] OOC Note: I really meant the two-a-day business. Don't get used to getting four. I was just on a roll tonight. And Guy, just FYI, that "phooey" comment wasn't directed at you. I made it before I saw what you wrote.

Oh why didn't Wolf Hawkins sign with my SWF! :( Dark Angel vs. Wolf Hawkins sounds like an awesome match. Just hope Wolf beats Dark Angel. Oh, and joins Karma and takes Marc DuBois's girlfriend from him in the future, sets up a Marc DuBois vs. Wolf Hawkins match. SWF's Protege vs. TCW's

[SIZE="3"][I]Should Old Acquaintance Be Forgot...[/I][/SIZE] [I]December 31st, 2008[/I] I could hear the noise from the company New Years party down the hall. I glanced at the clock. It was ten o'clock. Plenty of time for me to join them yet. I swiveled in my chair to the TV. Pro Wrestling Hits had done something daring this year: they partnered with America-Sports-1 to present a "Best of 2008" special. A group of independent commentators would discuss Pro Wrestling Hits' picks for Match of the Year, Card of the Year, and the vairous awards they gave to best young wrestler, best veteran wrestler, and so on. What made me a little frustrated at the situation was the fact that no one from the SWF was going to be on the show. Oh, sure, Richard had provided them with footage from our matches, but he had sent out a memo a week earlier expressly forbidding people from speaking with anyone from Pro Wrestling Hits. That was a shame. Representatives from AAA, USPW, UCR, and a number of different promotions from around the world were being interviewed. Even Vin Tanner from TCW had a few sound bites tossed in. But no one from the SWF could be on there. They started by discussing the various storylines that had played out in 2008. We got mentioned quite a bit: Karma, the return of Archangel, the rise of Apocalypse, and so on. Nemesis's joining TCW got a lot of air time as well. I tuned most of that out, instead searching my desk for the January issue of Pro Wrestling Hits Magazine. Strange. It had disappeared. I had hoped to spend some of my time going over the Top 100 Wrestlers list. Maybe I could find some new people to target. Yoshimi had been complaining through an interpreter that he wanted more Japanese speakers on the roster so he wouldn't be the only one. Just as the special was about to announce the year end awards, there was a tentative knock on the door. Not looking up from the mess on my desk, I invited whoever it was to come in. Archangel came in. I grinned at him. Archangel, when he's not dressed in his ring attire, is a very different person. Very soft-spoken, very friendly. I'd bet he could walk down a street filled with SWF fans and no one would recognize him. I beckoned him to take a seat. He didn't. Instead, he held out a copy of the magazine. I blinked. He had taken it? That didn't seem like him. I snatched it from his hand and started flipping through the pages, looking for the list. I glanced up at him, noticing for the first time the upset look on Archangel's face. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"What?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Scap, didn't you look at the front cover?"[/COLOR] I closed the magazine and looked. I couldn't believe my eyes. Smirking back at me was a picture of Richard Eisen. Splashed across one corner were the words, "Mr. Eisen grants us a rare interview!" The list forgotten, I tore through the magazine and started reading, my eyes widening with each word. Here's just a taste of what I found: [QUOTE]PWHM: The SWF has certainly been on a role this year. Karma, Apocalypse, the acquisition of fresh new talent like Wolf Hawkins and Joey Beauchamp and the legendary Yoshimi Mushashibo. EISEN: Thank you. PWHM: There are rumors that Tommy Cornell is considering coming back to work for you. EISEN: Well, if it's true, then Tommy, call me. We'll discuss it over poker. (Laughs) PWHM: This year really built on some of the more surprising stories from 2007. For example, last year we had the "revelation" that Wanda Fish was your daughter and the formation of Karma to make you pay for the way you treated her. Weren't you the least bit nervous to be the bad guy in that story arc? EISEN: Maybe a little. I mean, I know how people look at me: the big, bad CEO of a major company that's slowly strangling the rest of the professional wrestling world. It wasn't much of a stretch for them to believe that I had fathered a daughter that I didn't even know about. PWHM: So there's no truth to the paternity claims. EISEN: Oh, come on. (Laughs) It's ... well, you know... PWHM: A storyline. EISEN: Exactly! We tell stories. That's what makes wrestling memorable. For example, take the main event at "The Supreme Challenge" this year, Archangel vs. Joel Kovach. Two talented wrestlers, but the reason it was so memorable is because of the story that led up to it: would Archangel be able to bring down Joel Kovach and Karma? Or would he fail? Or what about Wanda's recent feud with Sam Keith? Both of them are talented wrestlers and put on great matches. But when I framed the conflict as a clash between old, traditional wrestling and a new wave of the future, it made the conflict that much more exciting. PWHM: So making Wanda Fish the first woman to hold the SWF World Heavyweight Championship was your idea? EISEN: Completely. The same is true for Karma and Apocalypse. And all the other stories, really. I like to be very hands on in the booking of the shows and the writing of the stories we tell. PWHM: It's no secret that you've been building up an impressive roster, both in the ring and behind the scenes. Just in the past couple of months, you've hired Liberty, Wolf Hawkins, Joey Beauchamp, and Yoshimi Mushashibo. In the past, you've gotten Chance Fortune, Wanda Fish ... well, the list could go on. And then, behind the scenes, you have the legendary Rip Chord working as a road agent. Is there anyone else backstage that I'm forgetting? EISEN: (Pause) No one that I can think of.[/QUOTE] I looked up at Archangel as I came to the end of the article. No wonder Richard had forbidden us from talking to Pro Wrestling Hits! I thought it was to maintain a modicum of kayfabe, but clearly that wasn't the case. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I'm so sorry," [/COLOR]Archangel said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Is there anything I can do?"[/COLOR] I swallowed hard and shook my head. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"No, just go enjoy the party. Thanks for bringing this to me."[/COLOR] He gave me an uncertain look but then left me in my darkened office. I stared at the TV, the flickering images not really registering. The next thing I knew, I heard strains of "Aud Lang Syne" floating down the hall. I sighed. Another new year. I rose from my chair and forced a plastic smile to my lips. Best to go put in an appearance. It would be expected of me, and I would hate to disappoint Mr. Eisen.

[SIZE="3"][I]Year End Awards[/I][/SIZE] So the year end awards came out and, I have to admit, I'm a little stumped by some of the choices. Here we go. [B][I]2008 Wrestler of the Year:[/I][/B] Wolf Hawkins for his performance in the SWF [B][I]2008 Young Wrestler of the Year:[/I][/B] Marc DuBois [B][I]2008 Veteran Wrestler of the Year:[/I][/B] Robert Oxford [B][I]2008 Female Wrestler of the Year:[/I][/B] Wanda Fish [B][I]2008 Promotion of the Year:[/I][/B] The SWF [B][I]2008 Most Improved Promotion of the Year:[/I][/B] The SWF [B][I]2008 Match of the Year[/I][/B] Sam Keith vs. Joel Kovach in a steel cell match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship at [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=137383&postcount=524"]The World Is Watching[/URL] [B][I]2008 Show of the Year:[/I][/B] An episode of Warzone from June (I think it's [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=151604&postcount=554"]this one[/URL] [B][I]My thoughts:[/I][/B] Wolf surprised me a little, especially since it cited his work in the SWF. He only came on board a few months ago, but hey, I'm not complaining. Marc isn't that surprising either. Robert Oxford really surprised me, seeing as I've hardly used him in 2008. If it hadn't been Wanda, I would have been pissed. The match of the year made me laugh, given what I wrote about it in the diary. The episode of Warzone surprised me simply because it was one episode of Warzone. I would have thought it would have been a Pay-Per-View. Oh well. The Top 100 Wrestlers List kind of surprised me as well: [B][U]TOP TWENTY[/U][/B] 1) Randy Bumfhole 2) Marc DuBois 3) Wanda Fish 4) Yoshimi Mushashibo 5) Angry Gilmore 6) Zimmy Bumfhole 7) Cliff Wilson 8) Tadiyuki Kikkawa 9) Haruki Kudo 10) Joel Kovach 11) Archangel 12) Sean McFly 13) Tommy Cornell 14) Shuji Inukai 15) Eric Eisen 16) Kinnojo Hori 17) Robert Oxford 18) PRIDE Koiso 19) Mito Miwa 20) Joe Sexy We have pretty good representation throughout the top 50 as well: Jack Bruce (25), Darryl Devine (27), Christian Faith (29), Rick Law (30), Liberty (32), Sam Keith (35), Tim Westybrook (36), Remo (39), Skull DeBones (42), Ricky Dale Johnson (43), Steve Frehley (47) [B][I]My analysis:[/I][/B] I'll admit, this one left me scratching my head. For starters, we're not dominating the list as solidly as we did in 2007. I double-checked. In 2007, we had the top twelve positions sewn up. The placement of Marc and Wanda don't really surprise me, but Randy? Really? This one also stumped me: Wolf Hawkins, 2008 Wrestler of the Year, is #87! Explain that one to me! Oh, and Dan didn't even make it onto the list. Poor Dan. Anyway, on with the show...

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 1, January 2009[/I] Held at the Wisconsin Gardens in the Great Lakes Territory 9,563 in attendance[/CENTER] 1) A video aired, hyping the SWF as the premiere wrestling promotion, pointing out that we're the home of Marc DuBois, Wolf Hawkins, and Wanda Fish. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] Jerry Eisen, Jason Azaria, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another eiditon of [I]Invasion![/I] 2) Archangel, Dark Angel, and Tim Westybrook were moping backstage. Christian Faith found them and asked what was wrong. Archangel said it was that he had fallen from #1 to #11 on the Top 100 Wrestlers list. Dark Angel was upset because Wolf Hawkins refused his challenge. Tim was mourning the loss of the Warmaster Title. Christian chided them, reminding them that they were Apocalypse. He said that they were the dominant force in professional wrestling and that they should go out and remind people of that fact. This fired up the others. Dark Angel and Tim left the room, but Christian stopped Archangel and told him that he had a situation to deal with out in the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) The camera cut to the ring to reveal Delirious Dan. He was steaming over how Archangel beat up Katharina last week. He demanded that Archangel face him now! Archangel came out and asked if it was amateur hour. But, he said, he would try to beat Dan hard enough that Dan wound up in the bed next to Katharina in the hospital. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the response 4) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN vs. ARCHANGEL[/B] Jason Azaria ridiculed Dan for biting off more than he could chew. And from the way Archangel laughed at Dan through much of the match, it was clear he agreed with that opinion. There wasn't a lot of selling shown in the match, but the announcers were able to explain that away by saying that it was because Archangel was so dominant. But then Dan surprised everyone. Archangel very lazily set up Dan for the Fall From Grace. Dan actually powered out of it, threw himself against the ropes, and then nailed the Delirium Driver! WINNER: [B]Delirious Dan [/B]in 6:59 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) Dan stared at Archangel, shock on his face. Apparently he didn't expect to win either. But he went nuts, posing for the crowd and waving at them. He should have gotten out of there quickly. Archangel came up off the mat and kicked him in the spine. Archangel then kicked a hole in Dan's chest and finally tossed him shoulder-first into one of the ring posts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) Bruce the Giant found Rick Law backstage and told him that Rich wanted to speak with him. It was time for another strategy session. Rick informed Bruce that he wasn't going. Bruce finally demanded to know what was wrong with Rick. Rick countered by asking Bruce what was wrong with him. He reminded Bruce that they had once been part of Karma, the most dominant stable in professional wrestling. And now? They were just lackeys to some falling star who was desperately clinging to his former glory. Rick said he couldn't do it anymore. He said he was striking out on his own. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 7) Armageddon was in the ring. They said that they had proven how dominant they were last week by winning the tag team titles. And they were willing to prove it again. They issued an open challenge to any tag team in the back. Out came AFKAP. Jack and Troy said that they wouldn't mind being the ones to put Christian and Tim in their place. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] for the open challenge and the response 8) [B]AFKAP vs. ARMAGEDDON (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Troy was off his game tonight. Still, it was a good match. Jack and Troy got in some good offense in the early going, surprising Christian and Tim. But then Armageddon rallied and, after knocking Jack and Troy around a bit, put them away when Christian hit Troy with the Leap of Faith. WINNERS: [B]Armageddon[/B] in 7:36 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) Wanda Fish appeared on screen and once again taunted Archangel. She said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"No offense to Delirious Dan, but really Archangel ... why exactly do you think you deserve to be SWF World Heavyweight Champion again after that match?"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 10) [B]SAM KEITH vs. YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO[/B] Ana Garcia said that this match was east meets west, and that was about the most interesting thing she said all match. This one was just phenomenal. Yoshimi went for the Yoshimi Lock early but he couldn't even get Sam into the Full Nelson. Sam and Yoshimi traded blows and then Sam fired off a Neutron Plex, the precursor of the Proton Lock, but before he could get his Lock on Yoshimi, Yoshimi ducked out and retreated to a corner where he eyed Sam warily. The match went on with both men trying to pin the other, seemingly forgetting about their respective submission holds. But then Yoshimi surprised Sam and got him in the Full Nelson. Jason jumped the gun and called the match over, saying that Sam would feel the Yoshimi Lock now. Jerry corrected him, saying that it wasn't the Yoshimi Lock until Yoshimi got Sam face down on the canvas. Yoshimi tried to kick Sam's legs out from under him, but Sam refused to go down. Then, much to everyone's surprise, Sam started to power out of the Full Nelson. He brought his hands back and pried apart Yoshimi's fingers, shoving down with his arms. Yoshimi struggled to keep his hands closed, but it was clear that Sam was going to break free. So Yoshimi swiftly kicked Sam between the legs. The ref was furious. He got in Yoshimi's face, so Yoshimi shoved him away. The ref immediately called for the bell, disqualifying Yoshimi. WINNER: [B]Sam Keith by DQ [/B]in 13:50 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 11) Yoshimi looked extremely angry, and he took out his frustration by stomping on Sam for a few moments before Sarah Eisen called him out of the ring and escorted him to the back. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Wolf Hawkins came out to the ring and said that it was an honor to be named Pro Wrestling Hits Wrestler of the Year for 2008. He said that's why he came to the SWF in the first place: to be given opportunities that he wouldn't have had anywhere else, where he could be his own man and never have to stand in anyone's shadow. To truly thank the fans, Wolf said that he would defend his title tonight. He said anyone ... well, except Dark Angel ... could come out and take a shot at him. Much to everyone's surprise, Randy Bumfhole came out! He congratulated Wolf on the award, but then reminded him that on the Top 100 Wrestler list, Randy was #1 and poor Wolf was just #87. Randy called it a weird conundrum and suggested that they resolve it by him taking the open challenge. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] for the open challenge and the response 13) [B]WOLF HAWKINS (c) vs. RANDY BUMFHOLE [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Holy cow. These two proved why they deserved those honors. They put on a spectacular match that left poor Ana and the announcers gasping for breath. Lots of high spots and moves that kept the fans leaping to their feet. It was a tough one to call simply because the momentum kept swinging violently between the two competitors. Finally, though, Wolf looked about ready to finish Randy off. But before he could, Dark Angel charged the ring. D.A. slid under the ropes and Wolf turned to face him, ready to defend himself. But instead, Dark Angel attacked Randy instead! Wolf stared at him in shock as the ref called the match and disqualified Wolf! WINNER: [B]Randy Bumfhole by DQ [/B]in 18:44 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 14) Dark Angel laughed at Wolf's consternation, but that quickly changed as Wolf attacked him. The two traded blows and basically brawled until the show went off the air. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Always fun to put on a show with a final rating like this: FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Delirious Dan defeated Archangel [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Armageddon (c) defeated AFKAP to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Sam Keith defeated Yoshimi Mushashibo by DQ [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Randy Bumfhole defeated Wolf Hawkins (c) by DQ, so Wolf retains [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 1, January 2009[/I] Held at Evanovich Riverside in the Tri State Territory 10,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) Richard Eisen appeared on screen. He said that due to the vacating of the SWF Warmaster Title, they would soon hold a four-way ladder match to determine who should hold it. Two qualifying matches would be held tonight. He said that this could be the golden opportunity for several workers. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) The camera suddenly cut backstage to reveal Archangel basically on a rampage. He attacked Delirious Dan and beat him bloody. Robert Oxford, Steve Frehley, and Joe Sexy were his next victims as he tore through the backstage area. Then Ricky Dale Johnson stepped in between Archangel and his next intended victim, a cowering young lady. RDJ got in his face and told him that if he was spoiling for a fight so badly, he should have said something. He offered to meet him in the ring tonight. Archangel slapped him and said he'd be there. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the rampage; [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge 3) Chance Fortune was in the ring. He said that before he had his qualifying match with Chris Caulfield, he wanted to address Katharina Stevanovic and Delirious Dan given their recent involvement with Archangel. He paused for a moment to clear his throat and then burst out in hysterical laughter. He told them that they got exactly what they deserved. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. CHANCE FORTUNE[/B] Peter Michaels reiterated what Chance said, that whoever won this match would go on to be part of the ladder match a week from tonight and could become the new Warmaster. Both Chance and Chris fought hard for their spot. It looked like Chance had it all sewn up, much to the delight of Missy Masterson, who was with him at ringside, but then Katharina Stevanovic charged in. She smashed Missy against a ring post and then tripped Chance up. Chance stumbled right into Chris's hands and got pinned after a devastating Danger Drop. WINNER: [B]Chris Caulfield [/B]in 7:35 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) Backstage, Rich Money was fuming over the fact that Rick Law wasn't in his sway anymore. He berated Bruce the Giant for not being more persuasive, but said that it wasn't going to be an issue. Rich said he would still climb the ladder without him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 6) Wolf Hawkins entered the building and said hello to some people, but before he made it very far, Dark Angel came out of nowhere and attacked him, smashing him into a wall, beating him over the head for a few moments before tossing him into a pile of equipment. And then Dark Angel was gone again. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Armageddon was in the ring once again. They boasted and bragged about how they beat the tar out of AFKAP earlier this week and said that they were so good, they could do it again to any other team on the roster. So they issued another open challenge, begging for someone to step up to the plate and face them. The music for the Outcasts started up and sure enough, Remo and Skull made their way to the ring. Christian and Tim did not look happy, like this wasn't what they were planning for. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the open challenge and the response 8) [B]THE OUTCASTS vs. ARMAGEDDON (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] It was a brutal brawl, all four members relying on power and strength in their attacks. Remo and Skull looked dangerous and on more than one occasion, Christian Faith actually hid behind the ref to slow things down. Eventually, in desperation, Tim ripped open one of the turnbuckles and smashed Skull's face straight into the exposed steel. Thing is, he really didn't try to hide what he was doing, so the ref ended the match. WINNERS: [B]The Outcasts by DQ [/B]in 7:51 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Armageddon didn't leave things sit there. They attacked the Outcasts and continued to beat on them until both Remo and Skull were bloody. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) Sam Keith came out to the ring. He addressed Yoshimi Mushashibo. He said that their match earlier this week proved his point: any move can be countered, blocked, or escaped from. He apologized if that news threatened Yoshimi's delusions of grandeur. But Sam went on to say that he wanted to prove it again in possibly one of the most brutal matches ever invented. He said that he had convinced Richard Eisen to extend the running time of "When Hell Freezes Over" by an hour so that Sam and Yoshimi could have a One Hour Submission Match. That's right, the person who gets their opponent to submit the most in that hour wins. Sam said he was game. He implied that Yoshimi wouldn't be. Sarah Eisen led Yoshimi out. She said that on behalf of her client, she accepted Sam's ridiculous challenge. She said that Sam had obviously been dropped on his head one too many times, predicting that Yoshimi would win the day. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge and the response 11) [B]LIBERTY vs. JOEY BEAUCHAMP[/B] This was yet another qualifier for the upcoming ladder match. Liberty was clearly the crowd favorite to win, but Joey kept smirking throughout the match. It soon became clear why: Joey slowly pulled ahead using underhanded tactics, usually when the ref wasn't looking. As a matter of fact, he managed to win the whole thing by dropping Liberty to the mat and then holding him down with the ropes for leverage. WINNER: [B]Joey Beauchamp [/B]in 9:43 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Wolf Hawkins came out to the ring, bandaged up and looking furious. He raged about how Dark Angel was making a nuisance of himself and then demanded that Dark Angel face him in a non-title match. Dark Angel came out and informed Wolf that that wasn't how this game worked. He promised to make Wolf's life miserable until Wolf agreed to fight him for the SWF North American Championship. He then left the arena, telling Wolf to keep one eye open at all times, because he would never know where he was going to strike. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the challenge and the response 13) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. ARCHANGEL[/B] A good match to cap off the show. Ricky looked intense and Peter Michaels suggested that it was possible he might actually win this. Emma told him that he was dreaming. Turned out Emma was right. While RDJ was able to get in some offense and was able to kick out of the early pin attempts, Archangel proved to be too much for him. He finally wore RDJ down and tied him in knots with the Wing Clip. WINNER: [B]Archangel[/B] in 16:16 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) The match is over, but Archangel refused to release the Wing Clip. Instead, he cinched it up even tighter. The ref struggled to get him to release it, but Archangel refused. Finally, Marc DuBois and the Bumfholes had to come out to pry Archangel's fingers apart and force him to release the hold. Archangel then strutted away, laughing about RDJ's demise. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] RDJ was slightly overused, but that's okay. Wanda approached me after the show and told me that she heard that Pex was on a radio show in his hometown and that he bad-mouthed her pretty badly. I told her to ignore him since, well .... it's Pex, for crying out loud. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Chris Caulfield defeated Chance Fortune[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]The Outcasts defeated Armageddon (c) by DQ, and so Armageddon retains [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joey Beauchamp defeated Liberty [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Archangel defeated Ricky Dale Johnson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 2, January 2009[/I] Held at the Connecticut Symphony Hall in the New England Territory 9,906 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Jason Azaria, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Wanda Fish appeared on screen and once again taunted Archangel for his recent behavior. She called his backstage rampage nothing more than a temper tantrum and said that if he's trying to inspire fear in her, it just isn't working. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 2) Masters of Fortune came out to the ring. They were livid over the fact that both Delirious Dan and Katharina Stevanovic have been messing with them recently. They challenged them to a tag match at "When Hell Freezes Over" to settle their differences. Dan and Katharina came out and said that they accepted the challenge. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge and the response 3) [B]MARC DuBOIS vs. RANDY BUMFHOLE[/B] Jerry said that he never thought he'd see a match like this, two members of Karma facing off like this. But he went on to explain that this was a qualifier match for the Warmaster ladder match. These two put on a phenomenal match. It was almost like they thought they were doing a main event. Neither one held back, even though they were facing a friend. In the end, Marc put Randy down with a Marc of Excellence. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 11:42 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 4) After the match was over, Marc went over and offered his hand to Randy. Randy shook it, and then pulled Marc into a hug. The two then celebrated a great match together. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) Rich Money found Rick Law backstage and lit into him, calling him a traitor and so on and so forth. He demanded that Rick fall into line seeing as he's the 10-Minute Champ. Rick burst out laughing, saying that the title didn't matter to him. And to prove it, Rick said he'd take the title away at "When Hell Freezes Over". RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) Wolf Hawkins found Richard Eisen backstage, livid over the fact that Dark Angel didn't accept his match. Wolf demanded that Richard make the match so Wolf could get his hands on D.A. Richard said he'd like to, but he couldn't. He explained that Dark Angel has put his foot down: the only way he'll fight Wolf is if the North American Championship is on the line. Wolf ground his teeth but then agreed to defend his title. The match was on. Wolf turned to leave but found himself face to face with Dark Angel. They stared at each other for a few minutes and then Dark Angel started laughing. He never really said anything; he just laughed as he walked away. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the request and the laughing 7) [B]THE OUTCASTS vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION[/B] The Outcasts once again proved why they were such a dangerous, dominant tag team. Ana speculated that they may have been working out some frustration over how Armageddon had been treating them lately. They simply destroyed Joe and Angry. Remo finished them off by hitting Joe with the Destroyer. WINNERS: [B]The Outcasts [/B]in 10:36 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) Before the Outcasts could even begin to celebrate, Armageddon hit the ring and attacked them. Only the Outcasts were ready for them. The two teams started to brawl in the middle of the ring. The fight was finally interrupted when Richard Eisen's music started to play. He came out and told them to stop. More specifically, he told them to save it for this Saturday. He was booking them in a match at "When Hell Freezes Over" for the tag titles. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the attack and match announcement Jason Azaria observed that the next match had to be the last qualifying match for the Warmaster ladder match. Bob Carlson came out to the ring to a tepid reaction. But his opponent set the audience ablaze: Yoshimi Mushashibo. 9) [B]BOB CARLSON vs. YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO[/B] Bob looked absolutely terrified in the ring with Yoshimi. As a matter of fact, the first minute or so consisted of Yoshimi chasing Bob around the ring, trying to catch him. The crowd wasn't happy with Bob's cowardly antics, but then Bob surprised everyone by swinging around the ring, only to kick Yoshimi in the gut hard as he came around the corner. Bob then dragged Yoshimi back into the ring and started to work him over. Unfortunately for Bob, Yoshimi eventually recovered and came back to life, slamming Bob to the mat in the Yoshimi Lock. WINNER: [B]Yoshimi Mushashibo [/B]in 9:46 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) A graphic then appeared, saying that [I]Warzone[/I]'s Main Event would be Marc DuBois, Chris Caulfield, Joey Beauchamp, and Yoshimi Mushashibo in a ladder match for the SWF Warmaster Title. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Wanda Fish was getting ready for a match when Marc DuBois came in. Wanda congratulated him on winning his match, but Marc brushed that aside. He said he was worried about how much Wanda's been taunting Archangel lately. Wanda blew off his concern, but Marc pointed out that Archangel calm is bad enough. He said that Archangel angry would likely go after her. Wanda pointed out that Archangel was forbidden from touching her. What could he do? RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]WANDA FISH (c) vs. STEVE FREHLEY [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Wanda put on another great match. Steve actaully seemed poised to take the title back for the first time in two years, but Wanda fough back brilliantly and finally dropped Steve with a Dish of the Day. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]in 15:16 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 13) Wanda was celebrating in the ring when suddenly, she was attacked from behind by Dark Angel. Dark Angel used Wanda's championship belt to bash her over the head and then started stomping on her. Marc DuBois charged out to the rescue, only to be intercepted by Archangel, who took him down and out with a savage series of kicks. Archangel then dragged Marc into the ring and, while Dark Angel forced Wanda to watch, Archangel beat the holy hell out Marc, using both the World Heavyweight Championship belt and a steel chair. Wanda was in tears by the time the show ended. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nothing to say here. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Marc DuBois defeated Randy Bumfhole[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]The Outcasts defeated Sexual Aggression[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Yoshimi Mushashibo defeated Bob Carlson[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish (c) defeated Steve Frehley to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 2, January 2008[/I] Held at the Minnesota Colisseum in the Mid West Territory 10,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) The show started in Richard Eisen's office. Wanda Fish burst in and told him that he had to do something about Archangel. Richard asked what she wanted him to do. He said that he's just as frustrated about what Archangel's been doing, but controlling him is impossible. Besides, he thought Wanda found Archangel amusing. Wanda said he was pathetic ... until he laid a hand on Marc. That was unforgivable, especially since Marc was in the ladder match tonight. Richard was silent for a moment or two. He then told Wanda he had a radical idea, but she would have to put a lot on the line for it to work. Wanda said she'd do anything to finish Archangel. Richard told her to trust him, he'd handle it. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Delirious Dan and Katharina Stevanovic were in the ring together. Dan said that he was looking forward to teaching Chance Fortune and Missy Masterson a lesson at "When Hell Freezes Over". Then Katharina took over and said that they wanted to warm up together since they still were a new team. They offered to face anyone who wanted to fight them. Big mistake. Out came Armageddon. Dan and Katharina naturally freaked out. Katharina hid behind Dan as Tim Westybrook and Christian Faith got into the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge and the response 3) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN & KATHARINA STEVANOVIC vs. ARMAGEDDON[/B] Dan tried to talk Armageddon into leaving the ring, admitting that he and Katharina were out of their league. Christian and Tim acted like they might actually cut them some slack, but then Christian delivered a knife-edge chop that nearly knocked Dan over. The match was on. It was over quickly. Much to the horror of the announcers, Tim Westybrook finished things by slamming Katharina into the mat with an Unstoppable Force. WINNERS: [B]Armageddon[/B] in 5:45 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) Christian and Tim laughed at their fallen opponents, but then the big screen lit up with Remo and Skull's faces. They mocked Armageddon, saying that this didn't prove anything. If anything, it made Armageddon look like cowards since they came out and beat up two wrestlers who admitted they weren't ready for them. They warned them that on Saturday, they wouldn't be facing Dan and Katharina. They'd be facing the Outcasts, the most dangerous tag team in professional wrestling today. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) Richard Eisen found Archangel backstage with Dark Angel. The two were obviously laughing over how Archangel took out Marc earlier this week. Richard confronted Archangel and told him that he had one chance: he could apologize to Marc and to all the people he had attacked in recent weeks. If he did, he could go on to "When Hell Freezes Over" and have a good match. If he didn't, he would regret it. Archangel stared down Richard and then told him that he wasn't about to apologize for anything. He dared Richard to do his worst and then shoved past him, Dark Angel in tow. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Sam Keith came out to the ring and got the mic. He addressed Yoshimi, saying that he hoped someone would translate this for him. He said that Sarah Eisen had made a critical mistake tonight in allowing Yoshimi to participate in the ladder match. He said he understood why Sarah did it; it would look really good for Yoshimi to go into his third SWF Pay-Per-View as the Warmaster. But, Sam went on to say, this was a stupid move. He said that ladder matches were brutal and that Yoshimi ran the risk of injuring himself, which was bad seeing as they were about to have an hour long submission match on Saturday and that Yoshimi should have taken the night off. But, Sam said, in the interest of fairness, he would have a match as well. Not a ladder match, but still, he would put himself on the line just so Yoshimi won't have an excuse when Sam makes him tap on Saturday. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) [B]SAM KEITH vs. CHANCE FORTUNE[/B] Chance kick started the match by attacking Sam before the bell could even ring. As Missy cheered him on at ringside, Chance kept up the offense, staggering Sam back into the ropes. Chance wailed on him as hard as he could before trying to get a pinfall. Sam quickly kicked out. Chance went on the offensive again, doing his best to take Sam down. He finally managed to drop Sam to the mat and made the pin. Sam kicked out at two. Chance was getting more and more frustrated this time, but he laid into Sam, beating him thoroughly until he finally went for the Stroke of Luck. Sam ducked the kick and waited as the momentum spun Chance around. Sam then hit the Neutron Plex and quickly got Chance into the Proton Lock. Missy screamed at Chance to hang on, but Chance eventually tapped out. WINNER: [B]Sam Keith [/B]in 9:47 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) Rick Law was walking backstage when he ran into Bruce the Giant. Bruce looked very somber as he informed Rick that he brought a message from Rich Money. Rick sarcastically asked if Rich was going to ask him to rejoin the team. Bruce said no, and then attacked Rick, beating him pretty badly before delivering a Giant Chokeslam to the concrete floor. Bruce didn't look too happy about what he did. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 9) A video played, hyping the accomplishments of Wolf Hawkins. It made him look intense and impressive. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) [B]WOLF HAWKINS (c) vs. EDDIE PEAK [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Eddie looked bound and determined to win the title, but Wolf simply overwhelmed him with a fast offense that gave Eddie little time to think, much less fight back. Eddie simply couldn't handle it until Wolf hit the Full Moon Rising. WINNER: [B]Wolf Hawkins [/B]in 10:45 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) The camera cut backstage to reveal Dark Angel watching the match with a crafty smile on his face. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Richard Eisen then appeared on screen. He said that he had given the matter a great deal of thought, and he was making a change to the main event at "When Hell Freezes Over". He was adding a stipulation. It was still a title shot, but now it was going to be a Last Man Standing Match. That's right, to win the title, Archangel or Wanda would have to drop their opponent for a full ten count to win. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) Marc DuBois was gingerly getting ready for his match. His ribs were taped up and he had a few bandages on his forehead. The door to his locker room burst open and Wanda Fish came inside. She begged him to not go through with the Ladder Match. She said he was too injured, that he should take it easy. She suggested that maybe Randy or Zimmy could take his place. Marc turned to her and smiled. He said he was experiencing [I]deja vu[/I], that a short while ago, he was begging Wanda to take it easy. Wanda said that was different, but Marc said it wasn't. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You said you had to keep fighting because you're the World Heavyweight Champ. But I know you, Wanda. You're a proud person and you don't want anyone to think you're weak. I'm the same way. I have to do this, not because I'm the champ, but I have to do it for myself."[/COLOR] He then kissed her on the forehead and walked out the door. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) [B]MARC DuBOIS vs. CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. JOEY BEAUCHAMP vs. YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO [/B]in [COLOR="purple"]a ladder match [/COLOR]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] The announcers said that out of these four competitors, Chris Caulfield had a slight edge with his extreme background. That might be why he was targetted first by Joey Beauchamp. Joey seemed focused on hurting Chris for most of the match. Marc did okay in spite of his injuries. He was the first person to head up a ladder to get the belt, but Yoshimi took him out by kicking the ladder out from under him. There were a lot of other spectacular spots that caused the fans to scream for more. Eventually, Chris wound up getting knocked out of contention. He too went after the belt on a taller ladder, one that got knocked over by Marc. The ladder tipped and spilled Chris out of the ring. He hit the ground pretty hard and rolled away. That left Joey, Marc, and Yoshimi to fend for the title. Joey and Marc were duking it out in one corner of the ring when Yoshimi set up another ladder and started to climb the ladder, his back to Joey and Marc. Joey spotted him and shoved Marc as hard as he could. Marc stumbled out of the corner and slammed into Yoshimi from behind. Yoshimi turned and saw Marc and got pissed. He got in Marc's face and started screaming something at him. Marc tried to walk away, so Yoshimi attacked him. These two started brawling, using one of the ladders as a club to knock each other around. Finally, Yoshimi got Marc into the Yoshimi Lock, dropping him face-first onto a closed ladder. Joey seized his opportunity and quickly vaulted up the ladder, snatching the title belt down before Yoshimi realized what was happening. WINNER: [B]Joey Beauchamp [/B]in 17:47 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) Joey celebrated his victory as the ref passed the Warmaster Title to him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] As the show wrapped up, the announcers ran through the card for "When Hell Freezes Over": [B]DELIRIOUS DAN & KATHARINA STEVANOVIC vs. MASTERS OF FORTUNE [/B]([COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR]) [B]RICK LAW vs. RICH MONEY (c) for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/B]([COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR]) [B]THE OUTCASTS vs. ARMAGEDDON (c) for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR][/B]([COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]SAM KEITH vs. YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO in [COLOR="Purple"]a One Hour Ultimate Submission Match[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B][B]WOLF HAWKINS (c) vs. DARK ANGEL [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B]WANDA FISH (c) vs. ARCHANGEL in [COLOR="Purple"]a Last Man Standing match[/COLOR] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR][/B]([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nothing to say here. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Armageddon defeated Delirious Dan & Katharina Stevanovic [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Sam Keith defeated Chance Fortune[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Wolf Hawkins (c) defeated Eddie Peak to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joey Beauchamp defeated Marc DuBois, Chris Caulfield, and Yoshimi Mushashibo in [COLOR="Purple"]a ladder match [/COLOR]to capture [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] As always, predictions are welcome. Just FYI, you'll have about 24 hours before I'll do the Pay-Per-View.

Question for whenever you get around to it? How far have you gotten in regards to world domination in the industry. Yeah, I've asked before, but that was awhile ago. Would you be willing to give an update? How does SWF compare across the boards at this point to some of the other powerhouse promotions? BTW, I'm patting myself on the back right now because, waaaaay back when it was revealed that Fish was an Eisen, I new she'd get the strap. I just had a feeling. What's funny is I remember when you first started this, no one really took to your "Outsiders". Hmph! What a difference great writing can make huh?

When Hell Freezes Over [B]DELIRIOUS DAN & KATHARINA STEVANOVIC[/B] vs. MASTERS OF FORTUNE RICK LAW vs. [B]RICH MONEY (c)[/B] for the SWF 10-Minute Championship THE OUTCASTS vs. [B]ARMAGEDDON (c)[/B] for the SWF Tag Team Championship SAM KEITH vs. [B]YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO[/B] in a One Hour Ultimate Submission Match WOLF HAWKINS (c) vs. [B]DARK ANGEL[/B] for the SWF North American Championship[ WANDA FISH (c) vs. [B]ARCHANGEL[/B] in a Last Man Standing match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship

DELIRIOUS DAN & KATHARINA STEVANOVIC vs.[B] MASTERS OF FORTUNE[/B] RICK LAW vs. [B]RICH MONEY[/B] (c) for the SWF 10-Minute Championship THE OUTCASTS vs. [B]ARMAGEDDON[/B] (c) for the SWF Tag Team Championship (B+) SAM KEITH vs. [B]YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO[/B] in a One Hour Ultimate Submission Match (B+) WOLF HAWKINS (c) vs. [B]DARK ANGEL[/B] for the SWF North American Championship (A) [B]WANDA FISH [/B](c) vs. ARCHANGEL in a Last Man Standing match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship

[B]DELIRIOUS DAN & KATHARINA STEVANOVIC[/B] vs. MASTERS OF FORTUNE If you want to make somethine of Katharina, she's got to win here. RICK LAW vs. RICH MONEY (c) for the SWF 10-Minute Championship Draw THE OUTCASTS vs. [B]ARMAGEDDON[/B] (c) for the SWF Tag Team Championship By interference. Or maybe a DQ win for The Outcasts. SAM KEITH vs. [B]YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO [/B]in a One Hour Ultimate Submission Match To have this match in a Sports Entertainment fed, I applaud you. [B]WOLF HAWKINS[/B] (c) vs. DARK ANGEL for the SWF North American Championship Maybe The Outcasts help Hawkins after Dark Angel help Armageddon? WANDA FISH (c) vs. [B]ARCHANGEL[/B] in a Last Man Standing match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship It ends.

DELIRIOUS DAN & KATHARINA STEVANOVIC vs. [B]MASTERS OF FORTUNE[/B] I like Chance Fortune, so I have to go for him. [B]RICK LAW[/B] vs. RICH MONEY (c) for the SWF 10-Minute Championship Rick > Rich. THE OUTCASTS vs. [B]ARMAGEDDON (c)[/B] for the SWF Tag Team Championship I don't see it time to lose the belt yet. SAM KEITH vs. [B]YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO[/B] in a One Hour Ultimate Submission Match Barely...maybe a draw. [B]WOLF HAWKINS (c)[/B] vs. DARK ANGEL for the SWF North American Championship Wolf holds on, for now...though it is possible an Apocalypse sweep is in the works. WANDA FISH (c) vs. [B]ARCHANGEL[/B] in a Last Man Standing match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship I like Wanda to win, but I think the storyline requires AA to take it for now.

[QUOTE=the ismailite;167392]Question for whenever you get around to it? How far have you gotten in regards to world domination in the industry. Yeah, I've asked before, but that was awhile ago. Would you be willing to give an update? How does SWF compare across the boards at this point to some of the other powerhouse promotions?[/QUOTE] Sadly, world domination is, I think, out of my reach. I am the only Global fed still, but NOTBPW and TCW are both International. Even though I keep taking all of TCW's most talented workers, they continue to do okay (Nemesis really helps them out here). That being said, I think I may be the most popular out of all the feds. I have solid B+s all across the board in most territories (the only B is in Puerto Rico). The other feds, while more popular in their home regions, don't have nearly the coverage that I do. So unless Tommy Cornell, Dan Stone, or one of the other owners starts making some really bad business decisions, I'm thinking that I'll have company for a while yet.

[B]DELIRIOUS DAN & KATHARINA STEVANOVIC[/B] vs. MASTERS OF FORTUNE (C) These two young up and comers really have it going on [B]RICK LAW[/B] vs. RICH MONEY (c) for the SWF 10-Minute Championship (B-) Rich Money gets really frustrated as he realizes he can't hold on to the 10 mintue title for more than 10 minutes THE OUTCASTS vs. [B]ARMAGEDDON (c) [/B]for the SWF Tag Team Championship (B+) Apocalypse begins it's dominateion of all the titles by holding the titles SAM KEITH vs. [B]YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO[/B] in a One Hour Ultimate Submission Match (B+) Yoshimi is a future world heavyweight champion and this match will prove his stuff I predict match of the show WOLF HAWKINS (c) vs. [B]DARK ANGEL[/B] for the SWF North American Championship (A) Dark Angel picks up title number two for Apocalypse [B]WANDA FISH (c)[/B] vs. ARCHANGEL in a Last Man Standing match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (A) As leader Archangel can't get it done because of his too intense nature

From SWF.com ... [QUOTE][CENTER]Be sure to order [SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]"When Hell Freezes Over"[/COLOR][/SIZE] this Saturday, exclusively on Pay-Per-View![/CENTER] Featuring the following matches... [B][I]Delirious Dan and Katharina Stevanovic take on Masters of Fortune -[/I][/B] The tormenting of Katharina Stevanovic has continued and she and Delirious Dan have had enough. Will they be able to shut up Chance and Missy once and for all? Or will Chance and Missy send them both packing? [B][I]Rich Money defends [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR]against Rick Law -[/I][/B] For the past month, Rick Law has been on Rich Money's bandwagon, but no more. He has cut himself free and has now challenged his former boss for the title. Does he have what it takes to end Rich's title reign? Or has Rich's match already been won by Bruce the Giant's backstage attack? [B][I]The Outcasts fight Armageddon for [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR]-[/I][/B] Just as quickly as the Samoans won the Tag Titles, Armageddon stripped them of them. Now the Outcasts, former tag champs themselves, are coming back to reclaim them. Can Tim Westybrook and Christian Faith withstand the onslaught of the Outcasts? Or are Remo and Skull DeBones simply out of luck? [B][I]Sam Keith and Yoshimi Mushashibo face off in [COLOR="Purple"]an hour-long Ultimate Submission Match[/COLOR] -[/I][/B] Never before done in the SWF, this is a brutal match. Guaranteed to last an hour, the winner is the wrestler who can make his opponent tap the most within that time. Which submission hold is better, the Yoshimi Lock or the Proton Lock? [B][I]Wolf Hawkins defends his [COLOR="Red"]SWF North American Championship [/COLOR]against Dark Angel - [/I][/B] Wolf Hawkins demanded this match after Dark Angel made his life miserable. Will Wolf have what it takes to stop Dark Angel from taking the title? Or has Dark Angel bitten off more than he can chew? [B][I]Wanda Fish and Archangel clash in [COLOR="Purple"]a Last Man Standing Match [/COLOR]for [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] - [/I][/B]This isn't a simple title defense that's over with an easy three count. No, the only way to end this match is to knock your opponent out so they stay down for a ten count. It is a brutal, physically demanding match. Wanda has shown that she has the intensity, determination, and the heart to be the first woman to hold the World Heavyweight Championship. But will that be enough to stop the leader of Apocalypse? [CENTER][SIZE="4"]Order [COLOR="DarkRed"]"When Hell Freezes Over"[/COLOR] to find out![/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[CENTER]SWF presents... [COLOR="darkred"][B][SIZE="3"]"When Hell Freezes Over"[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [I]Saturday of Week 2, January 2009[/I] Held at Maryland Wood in the Mid Atlantic Territory 27,019 in attendance; Buy-Rate of 476,762[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Peter Michaels, and Emma Chase welcomed us to what promised to be a memorable evening. 1) Wanda Fish made her entrance to a standing ovation. She got a little choked up, saying that it's been a tumultuous ride ever since she won the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. She said she's been hounded at every turn by challengers, that everyone has doubted whether or not she had what it took, and that she's seen her loved ones attacked because of her. But then she grew intense. She said if anyone thought she was going to roll over tonight for Archangel, they were sadly mistaken. She said that it may have been a difficult run, but she wouldn't change it for anything. She said that she was planning on hanging on to her title and continuing her historic title run for as long as she could. She said it was ironic that she was participating in a Last Man Standing match, especially since neither of the competitors were men. She left that thought hanging as she strutted out of the ring. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) [B]RICK LAW vs. RICH MONEY (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] These two put on a great first match to start things off. Rick had a lot of anger in his eyes as he went after Rich Money, but Rich Money remained remarkably calm throughout the match. He didn't panic, even as Rick picked up the first two pinfall attempts. Ultimately, Rich managed to trip up Rick and got him pinned, using the ropes for leverage. WINNER: [B]Rich Money [/B]in 8:40 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) Jason Azaria was backstage with Sam Keith. Jason asked Sam how it felt to be a participant in the first Ultimate Submission Match that the SWF had ever held. Sam admitted it was a little nerve-wracking, but he reminded folks that he was the inventor and the master of the Proton Lock. He said that he's made countless opponents tap out in his storied career. He reminded the audience that the Proton Lock could come out of anywhere, whereas Yoshimi's Lock had several definite steps that it had to go through before it could be applied. Sam said that they may set history today, but he's confident that the history books will chalk this up as a win for Sam Keith. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) The Outcasts appeared on screen next, saying that Armageddon had bitten off more than they could chew. They said that they would crush and destroy Tim and Christian and walk out of the Wood with the tag title belts once again. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN & KATHARINA STEVANOVIC vs. MASTERS OF FORTUNE[/B] This might be one of the better matches that we've gotten out of Dan and Katharina. I should have teamed them up a while ago. At any rate, Chance and Missy dominated the early going of the match. They were able to surprise Katharina, who started out the match, and double-teamed her. Unfortunately, the ref couldn't see it because he chose to keep Dan from entering the ring illegally. Missy and Chance continued to work over Katharina, who couldn't make it to Dan to tag out. Finally, though, she managed to kick her way free of Chance and lunged for the corner, bringing in Dan. Dan cleared house, knocking Missy and Chance off their feet. Katharina finally put things away by blind-tagging her way in and then launching herself off the top rope at Missy Masterson, landing on Missy's shoulders and then bringing her down with a hurricanrana. WINNERS: [B]Delirious Dan & Katharina Stevanovic [/B]in 10:54 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) Sarah Eisen and Yoshimi Mushashibo appeared on screen. Sarah mocked Sam's statements about the Yoshimi Lock, saying that Sam was naive, as were most American fans. She introduced a clip of Yoshimi in his native Japan, where the Japanese fans were almost rabid in their devotion to her client. She stopped the tape and reminded Sam that someone doesn't get fanatical followers for being soft or easy. She promised Sam that Yoshimi would teach him what it means to tap out tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Dark Angel appeared on screen and hyped his match against Wolf Hawkins. He made some vague comments about how people sometimes get so wrapped up in individual battles that they forget that they're fighting a larger war. He promised that no matter the outcome of this individual battle tonight, the war was already his. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) [B]SAM KEITH vs. YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]an Hour-Long Ultimate Submission Match[/COLOR] Peter Michaels reminded fans of the rules: the match would last an hour. Each opponent would try to get his opponent to tap out. Whoever could get his opponent to submit the most in the hour would win. Sam got in Yoshimi's face the minute the bell rang. Yoshimi simply stared back stoically and didn't respond. Finally, Sam shoved Yoshimi. Yoshimi shoved him back. When Sam came in for another push, Yoshimi surprised him by slapping him in the Full Nelson and kicking his legs out from under him, turning it into a Yoshimi Lock. Sam struggled a little but quickly tapped out. Yoshimi dropped him and favored Sam with a feral grin. Jerry despaired about the early lead Yoshimi took, but Emma pointed out that Sam did the smart thing: rather than struggle, he tapped out right away to conserve his strength. Yoshimi tried to go for the Lock again, but Sam was able to slip out of it before Yoshimi could even get the Full Nelson put on. They then started trading blows, turning the match into a more traditional wrestling bout. About twenty minutes into the match, Yoshimi surprised Sam again and got him into the Yoshimi Lock a second time. This time, Sam struggled a bit longer but then tapped out. Now Jerry was really freaking out, lamenting that Sam was behind by two. Peter consoled him by pointing out that a lot could happen in the next forty minutes. For twenty-five minutes, there were no more submission holds. But there were a lot of spectacular moves and gasp-inducing moments, especially as Yoshimi seemed content to work over Sam's shoulders. The length began to wear on Sam and you could tell that he was beginning to tire out. Yoshimi went in for a big move, but Sam blocked it and turned it into a Neutron Plex. At 44:36, Sam got Yoshimi into the Proton Lock. Yoshimi tried to fight his way out of it but eventually tapped. Both men were slow to get going again. Yoshimi managed to get in a thrust kick right to Sam's chin that seemed to knock the veteran loopy. He hit an inverted atomic drop, followed it up with a short-arm clothesline, and then pinned Yoshimi. He got a little frustrated when the ref refused to tap, but then the fog seemed to clear and he tried to get Yoshimi in the Proton Lock. Before he could get it put on, though, Yoshimi managed to drag both of them to the bottom rope. The match continued. Finally, with only a minute left, Sam hit the Neutron Plex again. But as he went for the Proton Lock, Yoshimi came back to life and fought his way out. Before Sam could fully react, Yoshimi had him in the Yoshimi Lock for a third time. Sam tapped with only a second to go. WINNER: [B]Yoshimi Mushashibo [/B](3-1) in 1:00:00 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 9) Sam had trouble getting up. Sarah Eisen joined her client in the ring and spent a few moments taunting Sam for losing, but it's unlikely that Sam heard anything. He really was exhausted by the match. Sarah then turned to the camera and put the rest of the promotion on warning. She said that her client had proven that he wasn't someone to mess with. She predicted that within a month, everyone in the SWF would fear Yoshimi Mushashibo. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] for taunting Sam and the SWF 10) The camera cut backstage where Joey Beauchamp was waiting. He said it was a shame that he didn't have a match tonight. He speculated that if he had been in the match with Yoshimi, he would have won it easily. He pointed to his newly won Warmaster Title belt and said that was all the evidence he needed. Joey then froze, as if he was aware someone was behind him. He turned around and found himself face to face with Liberty. Liberty commented that the only reason Joey had that title was because of blind, stupid luck. He said that helped people get titles and could even help them hold on to titles, but eventually, it would run out. Liberty said that he knew that they couldn't have a match for the title tonight, but he challenged Joey to one on the next Warmaster. Before Joey could answer, Steve Frehley came along. He disagreed vehemently with that idea, saying that if anyone was going to face Joey Beauchamp for the Warmaster Title, it was going to be him. And then Zimmy Bumfhole entered the mix, saying that he could see himself as the Warmaster. They got into a heated argument that Joey watched with amusement, especially when Steve took a swing at Liberty. Soon the three challengers were fighting amongst themselves and Joey simply walked away. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the hype; [COLOR="blue"]A [/COLOR]for Liberty's challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for Steve's; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for Zimmy's; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the fight 11) Wolf Hawkins appeared on screen and said that he didn't have any idea what Dark Angel was talking about. He said that this wasn't a war, this wasn't a battle, and that Dark Angel had obviously been hanging around Christian Faith too much. He said that tonight was a wrestling match, and that since that's what it was, Wolf would win because he was the better wrestler. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Armageddon appeared on the screen and addressed the Outcasts. They reminded them that they were the tag champs now and that wasn't about to change. Very intense. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) [B]THE OUTCASTS vs. ARMAGEDDON (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] There wasn't much subtlety to this match. Just four power brawlers wailing on each other. And the crowd ate it up. The momentum swung wildly back and forth throughout this match. Both teams scored near falls that kept the crowd leaping to their feet. Jerry Eisen kind of made a fool of himself twice by predicting that the match was over, only to have the pinned wrestler kick out. In the end, Tim Westybrook stopped Remo cold with a few power moves and finished him off with the Unstoppable Force. WINNERS: [B]Armageddon[/B] in 15:46 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) Archangel appeared on screen. He semed furious. He raged about that little comment that Wanda made about there being no men in a Last Man Standing Match. He stormed around the backstage area a little, rattling equipment boxes and looking like he might go ballistic at any moment. And then, just as quickly, the anger disappeared. Archangel started laughing. He speculated that the reason why Wanda insulted him like that was to make him fly off the handle, kind of like he's been doing lately. Maybe she figured if she could get Archangel too wound up, he'd make a stupid mistake and she could take him down. He said that would have been a great plan ... if he hadn't been acting. He revealed that he had never lost control. Everything he's done, like the attack on Katharina or Dan or his backstage rampage, was to help make Wanda underestimate him. He told her that she made the same mistake that so many people had made in the past and that it would cost her tonight. Cost her dearly. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 15) [B]WOLF HAWKINS (c) vs. DARK ANGEL [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Emma had a hard time keeping up with the commentary on this one. As a matter of fact, at one point, the camera caught her simply staring at the ring, mesmerized by the intense, high-flying action. Wolf and Dark Angel really put it on the line tonight. It seemed like every other minute, one of them was leaping from a turnbuckle or bounding off the top rope at the other. Dark Angel really surprised everyone with a suicidal plancha that dropped both Wolf and him to the cement and seemed to hurt them both. Dark Angel seemed to have everything sewn up, but then Wolf kicked out of a pin attempt. After a flurry of offense, Wolf hit the Full Moon Rising. WINNER: [B]Wolf Hawkins [/B]in 25:20 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 16) Wanda Fish was warming up for the match when she turned and found herself face to face with Richard Eisen. Father and daughter stared at each other for a moment before Richard started speaking, tears streaming down his cheeks: [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Wanda, I know I haven't been the father I should have been. I know there are a lot of missed opportunities that I can never get back. And I know that I didn't handle things right when you told me about us, but..."[/COLOR] Wanda tried to say something, but Richard cut her off. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"But I have to tell you, I'm so very proud of you. And while I can't officially take sides, I hope you knock that pompous bastard out."[/COLOR] He then hugged her tightly. He turned and escaped, leaving Wanda with tears in her eyes as well. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 17) A video played, reviewing the history that Archangel and Wanda have had together: how Archangel returned to dismantle Karma, how he set Wanda up for her first title shot, how Wanda won the title from him. It then detailed Wanda's phenomenal title defenses and how Archangel formed Apocalypse, finally finishing with scenes from their previous matches. A voiceover said it finally came down to tonight. Who would be the last one standing? RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 18) [B]WANDA FISH (c) vs. ARCHANGEL [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] This match took a lot out of both of them. Surprisingly, Archangel was the one who was exhausted, though, not Wanda. And once again, Emma seemed asleep on the mic. The match was incredible. Neither Wanda nor Archangel went for any sort of pinfall. Instead, they concentrated on knocking each other around the match. Archangel went for a lot of underhanded tactics: choke holds, illegal tactics, that sort of thing. But Wanda gave as well as she got. The first ten count attempt was on Archangel; he managed to stagger to his feet after six. The match spilled out into the ringside area as well. Wanda managed to slam Archangel into the ring apron, the ring posts, and dropped him onto the security barrier a few times. Archangel retaliated by slamming Wanda through the announce table. And yet Wanda wouldn't stay down for more than a five count. The match continued its brutal pace until finally, Archangel started working over Wanda's shoulders. He then tossed her shoulder-first between two of the turnbuckles, driving her into the post. He then got her in the Wing Clip and held it as Wanda screamed in pain. She eventually tapped, but of course, that couldn't stop the match. Archangel held it until the ref ordered him to break it. He then stomped on her several times before finally hauling her up and slamming her into the mat with a Fall From Grace. He fell backwards into the corner and waited. The ref started counting. At five, Wanda twitched. At seven, she struggled to get up. Archangel straightened up, ready to attack, but Wanda collapsed to the mat and didn't get up again as the ref finished his count. WINNER: [B]Archangel [/B]in 45:31 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 19) Archangel wearily went from post to post with his title belt. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Good show all around. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"][I]"When Hell Freezes Over"[/I][/COLOR][/U] [I]Rich Money (c) defeated Rick Law to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Delirious Dan & Katharina Stevanovic defeated Masters of Fortune [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Yoshimi Mushashibo defeated Sam Keith 3-1 in [COLOR="Purple"]an Hour-Long Ultimate Submission match [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Armageddon (c) defeated the Outcasts to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Wolf Hawkins (c) defeated Dark Angel to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Archangel defeated Wanda Fish (c) in a Last Man Standing Match to capture [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

Noooooooooooo!!!!! Wanda Fish loses her belt! When are we going to see Wanda Fish versus Catherine Quine? I can't believe after all this time, you've never tried to get Hell Monkey or Chapagne Lover in your fed. Other great guys of course are hard to get like Samoan Machine, etc. The only way you can get them is through luck and patience. But you haven't tried these easily attainable top indy guys!

Archived