What is the most surprising or shocking decision you made in your game ?

Guest DutchMagpie

Gave Trish Stratus the World Heavyweight Championship by mistake, instead of Triple H, by making a wrong booking decision. Then I just went with it, and had a storyline with Stratus as WHC who wanted to be taken as an equal and take on all male competitors.

Matty Faith has potential though. I run a weekly show in my indy company and he is already able to call in ring. Kid really seems to have ring potentially. But his mic skills need serious development though

this is June week 2 2016:

I mean, you can train most anyone up, but that statline there is a 50-odd point growth in his performance row. He won't have that kind of potential every game.

Gave Trish Stratus the World Heavyweight Championship by mistake, instead of Triple H, by making a wrong booking decision. Then I just went with it, and had a storyline with Stratus as WHC who wanted to be taken as an equal and take on all male competitors.

Huh, very close to a booking mistake I made. However it just lead to a heel turn in mine.

I started ANOTHER new MAW game. Yes, I might be addicted to this promotion and booking it several different ways. Hollywood decided to pull antics on his co-workers 3-months in a row to start the new game: monetary fine, last chance, last chance. His fourth and final happened when he just about attacked a fan outside of the arena. I fired him on the spot. He dropped the World title back to Findlay O'Farraday the month before being fired. Trix Triumph did the same thing right out of the MAW Boot Camp. Started crap with other guys and I took a quicker path with him. He was an opener that was easily replaced and I fired him after his second incident.

Both Bret Starr and Trix Triumph strongly dislike my user character (Logan Rodzen).

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="chessarmy" data-cite="chessarmy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="40333" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Not sure if this counts as shocking but Brock Lesnar has been my World Champion for 13 months now, he's beaten every babyface on the roster and I've booked myself into a corner because I have no clue who I want to eventually beat him for the title.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hornswoggle!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="chessarmy" data-cite="chessarmy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="40333" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Not sure if this counts as shocking but Brock Lesnar has been my World Champion for 13 months now, he's beaten every babyface on the roster and I've booked myself into a corner because I have no clue who I want to eventually beat him for the title.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://www.catch-arena.com/photos/catcheurs/tatanka/tatanka-wwe-encyclopedia2658-1394292590.jpg</span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Zero" data-cite="Zero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="40333" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Tatanka vs. Marc Mero vs. Kurggan vs. Brock Lesnar for the championship</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> All the ratings.</p><p> </p><p> Just think, if WCW had booked that it would have saved them.</p>

After SWF closed (in 2022, started in 2013), signed Zimmy Bumfhole. Had him debut on a touring show in my Cult level company, wanted him to beat the champ non-title, then get a shot at the strap at the next big event. Accidentally made the match for the title. So Zimmy debuted and beat the champ (Jefferson Stardust), going straight to 100 momentum. Gonna keep him as the champ though, because he's pulling great ratings, and have Stardust need to find a way to beat him, rather than just hot shot the title back.

Archived