What is the most surprising or shocking decision you made in your game ?

Guest DutchMagpie

Guest DutchMagpie

Did you make Santino Marella become the WWE Champion ?

Did you make a jobber out of John Cena ?

Did you give Hulk Hogan a gay gimmick ?

I think it's fun to read those stories and how it worked out.

How about William Regal, King of Smackdown? Back in my last long game (1997-2005) I had Regal became the World Heavyweight Champion on Smackdown something like four or five times. He also had a group backing him up that I called Excalibur consisting of Drew Mcintyre and Paul Burchill. I think there was someone else but I can't remember.

Anyway, he basically ran Smackdown for two years.

Guest DutchMagpie
How about William Regal, King of Smackdown? Back in my last long game (1997-2005) I had Regal became the World Heavyweight Champion on Smackdown something like four or five times. He also had a group backing him up that I called Excalibur consisting of Drew Mcintyre and Paul Burchill. I think there was someone else but I can't remember.

Anyway, he basically ran Smackdown for two years.

In my opinion, William Regal always has been underrated. For me he is the perfect heelish snob.

Having Anders Thunder and Steel win the tag titles in USPW (they were still pretty crappy) then have Steel go on to become World Champion when USPW was a global sized company and keep it for a calendar year (he had become an ok worker by then)

Crusher Van Steinberg signed him debuted with great momentum and gimmick rating angles with main eventers right away was champ a few months later in USPW won belt at the april 2013 ppv.

in real world data i don't know if it is shocking but I have made Jay Lethal the face of TNA and had him go over everyone cause i like him. I have done the same with RVD as well.

Signing Ultramantis Black and giving him a big push.

I didn't intend too at first, but after signing him on a short contract solely to enter the WWE Triple Sword (My version of Kings of Trios) with Frightmare and Hallowicked (who are one of my key tag teams) he became ridiculous over with the crowd so he ended up winning the IC Title and US title twice in his first year.

I'm disappointed with the quality of his matches though, he tends to average around the 70 mark and in his past few has dropped into the 65 area so he's been demoted slightly to a midcarder whose going to feud with new wrestlers to get them over. Currently feuding with Rusev and will next turn heel and have a tag team feud with Frightmare & Hallowicked to get them over more so they can leach off his high popularity.

On an old WWE 2010 Save I hired Jushin Thunder Liger who was Lower Midcard level.. I pushed him as a Main Eventer and had him defeat Triple H for the Heavyweight title at Summerslam in his first match. I like Liger and wanted him to come in as a big deal and take the company by storm.

Not really a shocking decision as such but Cena is basically a midcarder on my game... albeit still maintaining main event popularity. But he hasn't won a title since 2013 (2017 now) and in 2016 had just 8 wins and 27 losses.

I can't remember the last feud he actually won. I'm not even a John Cena hater to be honest, I quite like him in real life but he's just not a wrestler I feel like pushing. I prefer to make stars out of new guys and midcarders.

Not really a shocking decision as such but Cena is basically a midcarder on my game... albeit still maintaining main event popularity. But he hasn't won a title since 2013 (2017 now) and in 2016 had just 8 wins and 27 losses.

I can't remember the last feud he actually won. I'm not even a John Cena hater to be honest, I quite like him in real life but he's just not a wrestler I feel like pushing. I prefer to make stars out of new guys and midcarders.

I've regaled Cena to busting out dream matches as, in my mind, he starts to wrap up his career. Right now he's in a program with Austin after losing to Taker at Mania.

As far as shocking decisions by me? I can't say I have had many. I re-hired Chyna and got nuclear heat with Hunter. Then fired Chyna when she began to act up. I still have heat with Hunter.

With Sunny as my diva brand GM, I rehired Sable to co-GM for a bit and had Sunny completely regress in behavior.

I made Dolph Ziggler gay. Then made him the first openly gay WHC.

I fired both Bellas as they were toxic locker room influences. This got me major heat with Bryan and Cena for a while.

On one of my old 1987 WWF saves.... I had my user be the evil owner... he always wrestled :p I had Sylvester Stallone enter the company looking to take down the evil owner . After a year build up Sylvester defeated my guy at Wrestlemania then went onto win the Heavyweight title from Heel Savage at the next Summerslam.

I also had a kind of "3 faces of Sly" kinda thing going. He came in as himself... My user got the better of him "injured him in a cage match" he came back as Rocky.. came closer to defeating Flash but got took down and buried with help of Undertaker.... He came back as the unstoppable Rambo and finally got his victory over my user... remained Rambo to capture the title.

Before the game corrupted :( I had planned for him to lose the title (maybe to my user, or Hogan), leave for 6 months or so then came back and tag with Arnold swarzenegger for a one off tag match at Mania.

The Smark in me thinks hat whole thing is WCW Russo tier celeb bullshit bu the mark in me thinks it would of the best thing ever.

On one of my old 1987 WWF saves.... I had my user be the evil owner... he always wrestled :p I had Sylvester Stallone enter the company looking to take down the evil owner . After a year build up Sylvester defeated my guy at Wrestlemania then went onto win the Heavyweight title from Heel Savage at the next Summerslam.

I also had a kind of "3 faces of Sly" kinda thing going. He came in as himself... My user got the better of him "injured him in a cage match" he came back as Rocky.. came closer to defeating Flash but got took down and buried with help of Undertaker.... He came back as the unstoppable Rambo and finally got his victory over my user... remained Rambo to capture the title.

Before the game corrupted :( I had planned for him to lose the title (maybe to my user, or Hogan), leave for 6 months or so then came back and tag with Arnold swarzenegger for a one off tag match at Mania.

The Smark in me thinks hat whole thing is WCW Russo tier celeb bullshit bu the mark in me thinks it would of the best thing ever.

The difference to me is the era it's involved. Hulkamania Era it sounds like money, 1999 it sounds like hot garbage.

Playing SWF and not signing up the Keith Boys or any of the super talented young guys while pushing Big Smack Scott and Everest.

I might sign KC Glenn to one appearance just to get squashed and then sign him for real six months later if I can think of a good character for him.

Archived