Official Random Screenshots Thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that one of the preprogrammed events that happens every game, or was it a random event?

I did check before posting and could not find any evidence of it being predetermined in the editor but I could either be blind or stupid (if this happens to anyone else's game, do tell). But yeah, I thought it was an interesting scandal (and it happened the day before the Tsunami as well so Burning Hammer is probably not going to do too well in the near future...)

I did check before posting and could not find any evidence of it being predetermined in the editor but I could either be blind or stupid (if this happens to anyone else's game, do tell). But yeah, I thought it was an interesting scandal (and it happened the day before the Tsunami as well so Burning Hammer is probably not going to do too well in the near future...)

That would be an awesome time to pick up BHOTWG. An awesome diary starter too.

http://i.imgur.com/h8cef3s.png?1

From Great to Legendary status for Austin Smooth's gimmick in 3 months. He's improved each time but I didn't notice the change until now. (Other than him, only Svensson has improved from Below to just Average).

From Great to Legendary status for Austin Smooth's gimmick in 3 months. He's improved each time but I didn't notice the change until now. (Other than him, only Svensson has improved from Below to just Average).

So that was the "tweak" feature for gimmicks that allowed for those improvements to occur?