Official Random Screenshots Thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the same match as "in terms of in-ring action, John Cena stood head and shoulders above the rest..."

1303f698697b8b69ce9c6012f1fd9899.png

In-ring performance is determined by your product, if your product is based more on Popularity than Performance, then of course Cena would get way better ratings than Reigns and Styles. Regardless Cena is one of the best in-ring performers.

In-ring performance is determined by your product, if your product is based more on Popularity than Performance, then of course Cena would get way better ratings than Reigns and Styles. Regardless Cena is one of the best in-ring performers.

I didn't know that, actually. I thought it was solely based on in-ring skills, so it made me laugh.

At least I have this:

e694b7684ca5e2b2e7f658b9126a946b.png

and then the next day:

f3688bbd2054f9a1a999ff1100b12691.png

Damn, Dean, calm down.

For the record, for those playing 2016, which real-world mods are you using (I take it there aren't any fully converted RW mods yet) and how well did they convert into 2016?? Cheers.

Fleisch's April mod converts pretty great. That being said, I'm not big into the whole "make sure everything is perfect and filled out for everyone" thing. For example, I haven't looked into the body types or anything like that yet. But the game is 100% out of the box playable.

Fleisch's April mod converts pretty great. That being said, I'm not big into the whole "make sure everything is perfect and filled out for everyone" thing. For example, I haven't looked into the body types or anything like that yet. But the game is 100% out of the box playable.

Thanks pal, that's exactly what I've done, as well as the Jan '97 mod for an old-school ECW game. Appreciate the heads up though, this should do nicely until an official release!

The accountants claim they transferred all that money into an account labelled "XFL". Then it just... disappeared. I don't know, sounds made-up to me. :rolleyes:

Oh god, imagine saving money to build your own Network, then you just lose it all randomly.