Official "Booking Committee" Thread

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jeronullet" data-cite="jeronullet" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm at Halloween Havoc '95<p> </p><p> Team Hogan beat Team Dungeon at the last PPV with Luger getting the pin on Sullivan. Sullivan signed for WWF and left. Luger has been repeatedly getting pins when tagging with Hogan. Luger celebrated with the fans after a main event win prompting Hogan to complain about Luger showboating and Luger arguing back that Hogan always showboats, eventually having a pull apart brawl. </p><p> </p><p> Now Halloween Havoc features Flair vs Hogan. Tully Blanchard surprisingly appears as Arn Andersen's partner in a match against The NAsty Boys.</p><p> </p><p> So, I've been teasing a Luger turn bigtime but in reality always planned to turn Savage against Hogan but now I'm not sure exactly how I want to do it.</p><p> </p><p> Do the 4 Horseman reform to help Flair win the strap from Hogan? Previously Pillman was teaming with Andersen and somewhat become an unofficial Horseman. Do I have Luger come to the ring to distract Hogan or save him from the Horseman and then have Savage turn? join the Horseman?</p><p> </p><p> How would you do it? Could you see Savage as a Horseman?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not at all. I don't know how Pofffo and Fliehr got along. But the characters Savage and Flair never could after the fake photo angle in what's now WWE. If Flair's a Horseman, no way would Savage be. But this could be a way to execute the Luger turn. He has history with the Horseman. If you teased Savage joining up but pulled the swerve that Luger did instead, that would be a return to past form for him. You'd have your fictional audience wondering how they didn't see it coming. Which might only matter in your imagination but that could fuel future story. Could Luger fit in better the second time around or would the Horsemen fall apart again with him back in the ranks?</p>

<p>Anyone have any tag team recommendations for current real-world games? I would really like to get unsigned and indie wrestlers into this company I'm gonna start to rival the big companies out there. Doesnt matter to if they're cruiserweights or heavyweights, just want a decent tag team division to give more dimension to my company!</p><p> </p><p>

Thanks!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jjohns44" data-cite="jjohns44" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anyone have any tag team recommendations for current real-world games? I would really like to get unsigned and indie wrestlers into this company I'm gonna start to rival the big companies out there. Doesnt matter to if they're cruiserweights or heavyweights, just want a decent tag team division to give more dimension to my company!<p> </p><p> Thanks!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sometimes i just get guys with equal names even if they're not related.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jjohns44" data-cite="jjohns44" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anyone have any tag team recommendations for current real-world games? I would really like to get unsigned and indie wrestlers into this company I'm gonna start to rival the big companies out there. Doesnt matter to if they're cruiserweights or heavyweights, just want a decent tag team division to give more dimension to my company!<p> </p><p> Thanks!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I usually end up signing Frightmare and Hallowicked, they tend to have decent matches for me. Also The Psycho Circus (Psycho Clown, Monster Clown and Murder Clown).</p>

<p>Anyone recommend any indie guys to sign for The Wyatt Family.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm working on making them a big deal. </p><p> </p><p>

Having Bray as the star, Rowan and Harper as the tag team. I'm looking to sign a monster to replace Braun who just won't get over (going to use him as a fall guy from now on) and possibly a decent worker or two who fit the team and can make the numbers up.</p><p> </p><p>

Any recommendations?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tiger_Moth87" data-cite="Tiger_Moth87" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anyone recommend any indie guys to sign for The Wyatt Family.<p> </p><p> I'm working on making them a big deal. </p><p> </p><p> Having Bray as the star, Rowan and Harper as the tag team. I'm looking to sign a monster to replace Braun who just won't get over (going to use him as a fall guy from now on) and possibly a decent worker or two who fit the team and can make the numbers up.</p><p> </p><p> Any recommendations?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If you need a big guy,try Big Damo or Abyss.Speaking of wich,try to get Rosemary too to be your own Sister Abigail(or book it to be Vince all along)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Liger!Liger!" data-cite="Liger!Liger!" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you need a big guy,try Big Damo or Abyss.Speaking of wich,try to get Rosemary too to be your own Sister Abigail(or book it to be Vince all along)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I signed Daffney to be Sister Abigail.</p><p> </p><p> I was thinking about Abyss but I've already got plans for him to join as another brother of Kane and Undertaker. </p><p> </p><p> Big Dama looks a good shout, I'm going to offer him a contract. Cheers.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jeronullet" data-cite="jeronullet" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm at Halloween Havoc '95<p> </p><p> Team Hogan beat Team Dungeon at the last PPV with Luger getting the pin on Sullivan. Sullivan signed for WWF and left. Luger has been repeatedly getting pins when tagging with Hogan. Luger celebrated with the fans after a main event win prompting Hogan to complain about Luger showboating and Luger arguing back that Hogan always showboats, eventually having a pull apart brawl. </p><p> </p><p> Now Halloween Havoc features Flair vs Hogan. Tully Blanchard surprisingly appears as Arn Andersen's partner in a match against The NAsty Boys.</p><p> </p><p> So, I've been teasing a Luger turn bigtime but in reality always planned to turn Savage against Hogan but now I'm not sure exactly how I want to do it.</p><p> </p><p> Do the 4 Horseman reform to help Flair win the strap from Hogan? Previously Pillman was teaming with Andersen and somewhat become an unofficial Horseman. Do I have Luger come to the ring to distract Hogan or save him from the Horseman and then have Savage turn? join the Horseman?</p><p> </p><p> How would you do it? Could you see Savage as a Horseman?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You could have him as a Horseman, but not for long. Ignore what happened in the WWF between him and Flair. One of the most common motivations for Savage, as a character, has been resentment for being overshadowed by someone else. Have him turn on Hogan, join the Horsemen, and everything's fine, and they're all buddies. And then slowly, cracks develop. Maybe Savage feels like kind of the outside man in the group because Arn and Flair and Tully go way back. Maybe he start's not liking how Tully looks at Elizabeth. Maybe he starts getting envious of Flair having the title, and since he and Flair are friends, he's not even in contention for a shot. Figure out what will be the final straw that breaks him away, then feud Flair and Savage.</p>

I signed Daffney to be Sister Abigail.

I was thinking about Abyss but I've already got plans for him to join as another brother of Kane and Undertaker.

Big Dama looks a good shout, I'm going to offer him a contract. Cheers.

In my save, i signed Taya Valkyrie for the role of Sister Abigail.

<p>Looking for a stable name for ex TCW guys banding together to exact revenge on CZCW. </p><p> </p><p>

I'm CZCW 2018, TCW fell to cult and are unable to resign guys to written, They are dieing with only ageing talent left so i'm about to run a story where the TCW guys i signed with form an alliance revealing they came to get revenge by being part of the reason why there home TCW is on it' last leg.</p><p> </p><p>

All I have is, the Plague , The Poison, Tommy's revenge , </p><p> </p><p>

With hopefully me bringing in Tommy Cornell in the future whenever his 21CW contract runs out.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rebby" data-cite="Rebby" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Doing an authority angle with Eric Eisen running the stable. It currently has Bear Bekowski, Hollywood Bret Starr and Jaime Quine. I need a name...I don't wanna use 'The Authority' >.></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I was planning something similar in my game (minus Eric Eisen being an authority figure) only his stablemates were Bear Bekowski, Jefferson Stardust, Paul Huntington & Krissy Angelle. I'm called them <strong>The Eisen Entourage</strong>.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rebby" data-cite="Rebby" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Doing an authority angle with Eric Eisen running the stable. It currently has Bear Bekowski, Hollywood Bret Starr and Jaime Quine. I need a name...I don't wanna use 'The Authority' >.></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I did a similiar angle where Eric was becoming a "Hollywood" star and was "passing his legacy on" and it was him Hollywood Bret Starr, Spencer Spade, and eventually Jay Chord (when I finally stole him). The stable got all three guys to main event status. I called the stable "The Eisen Empire."</p>

So, I've gone through almost two years with only 3 story-lines I've really liked.

1: SWF Supremacy - I had signed John Greed, Brandon James, and Randy Bumfhole. Had them become a Stable with Greed being the Cult Leader, James being the big "dumb" guy who was easily manipulatable and an enforcer, and Bumfhole being a cocky young ladies man who just wants to make it big and this is his way how.

2: Ayso vs Shinzuku - Two guys from the indies, changed their names and completely repackaged them, built them up with a slow burn. Winning lowercard titles then having Shinzuku go to the main event first. Shinzuku got involved with SWF Supremacy, Ayso kayfabe left the company and returned (without anyone knowing) as "The Exiled" a masked mysterious wrestler and had Logan Wolfsbaine 'cause 3 people. Shinzuku went over John Greed and won his first world title at Vendetta II (CZCW's WM) then had Exiled turn back into Ayso and turn heel on Shinzuku.

3: I had Greg Gauge built up as a bonified Main Eventer and Matthew Keith became a Free Agent. I snagged him up so fast. My first thought was "Tag team" however, I made it a family blood rivalry with Keith not wanting to let his "less successful" brother ever get ahead of him.

Now those are the only 3 I'm truly proud of and I will remember in the future. However, the rest of the storylines consist of...

"I WANT DA TITLE. NO I WANT THE TITLE"

"I want to bring prestige to the title!"

"I'm main event status and you're not, you're going to have to get passed me if you want to be!"

I try to think of creative ideas but don't really strike gold with any of them. Is this me not using gimmicks to maybe help storylines along? Or maybe just not designing personalities in my head for workers?

I just need some general storyline / booking tips to not seem so bland

Hello guys. So i am planing to bring The Justice in WWE will be at SurvivorSeries 2016. Now the new stable will be like The Shield. What suggestion from NXT do you suggest i can use. Update is September 2016 Fleisch mod. They will atack univeral match title Kevin Owens© vs Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns.

So, I've gone through almost two years with only 3 story-lines I've really liked.

1: SWF Supremacy - I had signed John Greed, Brandon James, and Randy Bumfhole. Had them become a Stable with Greed being the Cult Leader, James being the big "dumb" guy who was easily manipulatable and an enforcer, and Bumfhole being a cocky young ladies man who just wants to make it big and this is his way how.

2: Ayso vs Shinzuku - Two guys from the indies, changed their names and completely repackaged them, built them up with a slow burn. Winning lowercard titles then having Shinzuku go to the main event first. Shinzuku got involved with SWF Supremacy, Ayso kayfabe left the company and returned (without anyone knowing) as "The Exiled" a masked mysterious wrestler and had Logan Wolfsbaine 'cause 3 people. Shinzuku went over John Greed and won his first world title at Vendetta II (CZCW's WM) then had Exiled turn back into Ayso and turn heel on Shinzuku.

3: I had Greg Gauge built up as a bonified Main Eventer and Matthew Keith became a Free Agent. I snagged him up so fast. My first thought was "Tag team" however, I made it a family blood rivalry with Keith not wanting to let his "less successful" brother ever get ahead of him.

Now those are the only 3 I'm truly proud of and I will remember in the future. However, the rest of the storylines consist of...

"I WANT DA TITLE. NO I WANT THE TITLE"

"I want to bring prestige to the title!"

"I'm main event status and you're not, you're going to have to get passed me if you want to be!"

I try to think of creative ideas but don't really strike gold with any of them. Is this me not using gimmicks to maybe help storylines along? Or maybe just not designing personalities in my head for workers?

I just need some general storyline / booking tips to not seem so bland

Firstly try and build organic storylines, or storylines that are based off things outside of Kayfabe. (E.g. Someone botched a move leading to an injury. That becomes ) Also really look at your bio's, it can give insight into their characters more and gimmicks as you mentioned. It can give you an idea on how their character should be, and ideas can be played off of that. Oh and you feel like the titles make the storylines simple. So focus on a storyline or two that don't involve the titles at all. This will help your creativity.

Now I don't play anything in the U.S so I will give you some ideas looking at the SWF roster, but I will give you a few ideas.

Retiring Alumni - So at a glance SWF has several older guys, now I am not sure how your roster has progressed but if you have an older guy who you wouldn't mind losing. Run a story about him having his last run in the company, culminating in a retirement match. (i.e. Shawn Michaels v Ric Flair/ Shawn Michaels v Undertaker). You could then either have them face an old opponent or eventually being toppled by a young star at a major pay-per-view.

Retiring Alumni (2) - As above, but more laid out. Use someone who you plan to retire from the company (Either firing them, or letting their contract run out, or move them to a backstage role.) relive their glory days. An example (Skull DeBones) is back for his last run, he wants to relive the glory days. So he faces old rivals and old friends, culminating with the opponent he had his greatest ever match with.

Beauty and the Beast - You have solid female talent, so this is straight forward. A monster (e.g. Bear Bekowski) on your roster becomes infatuated with a female manager on the roster. Bear could be seen asking her to manage him.

If she says yes, there could be ridicule from one of the heels, or a group about how she shouldn't be seen with such a monster. Which leads to them having a feud. Which the heel could be use underhanded tactics, or stable mates to always come out on top against Bear, until it finally gets decided at a PPV. (Similar to the Kelly Kelly/Balls Mahoney storyline)

If she says no, she could be a face already representing talent (Heuy Cannonball). Which Bear doesn't take lightly. Bear can attack Heuy and almost end his career or seriously injure him until the manager comes out and pleads for his safety and then joins Bear reluctantly. Then it is a feud between the two with the Heuy and Bear basically fighting for the manager.

Beauty and the Beast (2) - Again Bear becomes infatuated with a women. This time a personality (Interviewer). He just comes out and attacks wrestler after wrestler for no apparent reason before/after/during their matches. No one knows why, until the camera one day catches Bear watching the Interviewer conducting an interview. It becomes apparent anyone she interviews gets attacked. Thoroughly creeped out she seeks help in the form of a face who is determined to put an end to it all.

The Baseball Incident - Olliver "Fastball" Kobb like the name suggests loves his baseball, more than that though he loves his most prized possession a baseball signed by (Insert Famous Pitcher/Famous Kentucky Pitcher Here). Everyone knows that, and not everyone cares. Justin Sensitive is one of those people, and really he doesn't think it is a big deal to throw his prized possession into paint at the time.

Eisen Empire - Eric Eisen without a doubt, unfairly favoured in the company. This is a problem, but as the likes of Rich Money and Steve Frehley found out. Not one that is handled easily. (Insert CM Punkesque Remo Here) Sick of the Eisen Empire and there typical Authority style run of the place, he plans to Eric down the card where he belongs. Thus starting a feud.

Mr. Big Money - He has creative control, let everyone know that he is the real man in charge. Again another Authority style angle, one that could be run instead of having the Eisen's as the main focus.

I Like Big Sweaty Men - Monty Trescarde doesn't have the look of a traditional wrestler, hell he looks more like an accountant. That is exactly what he is, well kind off. This is by all accounts Ted Dibiase, he plans to his way to the top. Oh and what better way then surrounding himself with some large monsters like Everest and Bear?

That Dragon Can Kick - Mikey "The Dragon" James starts putting that kickboxing to good use in the ring. More of a character development. Essentially he delivers a Buzzsaw Kick (See Taijiri) that gets built up to be the be all end all in his matches. No one kicks out, no one gets back up. Hell when it is delivered the referee can just call the end of the match because his opponent can no longer compete. Basically he becomes built as a legitimate threat to anyone due to his finisher. Until during a match against Angry Gilmore. Just a straight 1 vs 1, without anyone expecting much from it Mikey delivers his finisher and everyone thinks it is all over. Gilmore kicks out though, much to everyone's amazement. Essentially the storyline is... building up the most lethal finisher in the company, and then building up the one man it doesn't work on. The two can either go there separate ways, or can feud with Mikey throwing everthing he can at Gilmore and being unsuccessful at putting him down... Until one day of course.

That Dragon Can Kick (2) - Mikey "The Dragon" James again building up his finisher to be lethal, however this time he goes too far. He kayfabe injures someone putting them on the bench due to the kick. From that point on he refuses to use the move (Even makes a point of promising the person he benched to that he wouldn't use the move.) His reluctance to cause harm to anyone in such a way causes him to lose matches. At which point he can either become desperate for a win, told by management he needs a win or is fired, or be influenced by a heel and ends up succumbing to the dark side to win a match. The only twist is, he uses it in a rematch against the person he initially injured, the person he promised he wouldn't use the move too. Resulting in a feud between a heel Mikey and a face of your choosing.

But yeah look at their bios, gimmicks and focus on building natural storylines or storylines between those without titles. It will make building storylines with titles better.

Hello guys. So i am planing to bring The Justice in WWE will be at SurvivorSeries 2016. Now the new stable will be like The Shield. What suggestion from NXT do you suggest i can use. Update is September 2016 Fleisch mod. They will atack univeral match title Kevin Owens© vs Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns.

So you want to make a new stable, called The Justice and have them be similar to The Shield, while using NXT Talent?

@Reminiscent

There's a few ways you can look at storylines and the post above in very good at giving ideas.

I'm not very creative but I do ok.

I do it in phases.

One Year I will have an overarching storyline that effects a lot of people at different levels that have different feuds branching of it. The next year I will focus on individuals that don't really link together in an overarching plot.

CZCW

2016 was an overarching plot with many people involved my User who was the owner and worker signed new guy to join his stable to help him get a grip on the company and force a change in direction for the company whilst the originals fought to hold onto their roots. This let to branching storylines and guys he brought in eventually rebelling and my User who had gained everything had lost it all by the end of the year

2017 in my CZCW was a year about individuals.

My User was on a redemption storyline after being humbled by the originals after being power hungry. He spent the year trying to get his reputation back

Cali Love Machine spent 2016 stuck in the midcard but 2017 seen the start of his rise to fame, climbing his way up the ranks meeting my user several times with my user trying to get momentum on his side and Cali looking to make a name for himself. Cali would get a good run going but then hit a bump every time he faced My user. it wa like that for most of 2017 until Cali finally defeated flash for the extreme title. The tables had turned, Cali had gained respect for his run and looked like a serious threat, he would go to winning the COTT title defeating my user in a last Man standing match for the vacated title. with two wins it finally look like he overcome my user and break through the glass ceiling into the main event. He think his run ins with my user are over but... they could very well clash on the road to the CZCW Championship. 2017/18 seen Cali go from obscure midcard tag guy to the Jerry Lawler of the South West reaching 93 pop in that area.

Remmy Sky: Redemption: I brought him back to CZCW after his start of the game drug firing, he had 2 drug incidents the first two month, nearly got fired again but he came back to rebuild his reputation, hold the tag title for 2 years and stay drug free. This was something that happened for real but also something I used as a running thing in Kayfabe in the tag feud with teams trying to lure him back to his old life of drug and fox mask trying to keep him away from them.

This year is another overarching story year.

Ive accumilated several TCW guys ater TCW dropped t cult lost lots of money and could only resign guys to PPA's. I've started a story where they all band together to get revenge on the companies that help the demise of TCW by vulturing the roster etc... starting with CZCW they want to take it over or destroy it. They do it in the name of their former leader Tommy Cornell. This ends up being 7 TCW guys v 7 CZCW guys. with branching storylines involving the titles etc My User gets injured and loses the title to TCW guy Jay Chord, My user tries to band together guys to defend CZCW and calls upon his rival Cali Love Machine to lead the charge and take the championship back.

Cali v Jay Chord.

American Cobra's v New Wave - Tag titles

Fox Mask v Flying Jimmy Fox- Extreme title

Remmy Sky v Nate Johnson -

Acid II v Danny Fonzerelli

American Elemental II v Joel Bryant

With TCW guys Titan, Bear Becowski and Ed Stone try to persuade the guys in the middle to join TCW in taking over or taking down the company.

They will all mix together at some points in various tags and multi man matches etc this will lead into the middle of 2019

I need some ideas on something.

PGHW got bought out by BHOTWG but they released all of the roster so there are various guy who I was able to sign.

Now I have a collection of new puro/ work rate guy to add to the couple I already had.

Thinking of adding a new title but I'm not sure what to call it. Not Junior Heavyweight as some are too heavy.

Maybe CZCW Pure title?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="dexi21" data-cite="dexi21" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yes</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well using NXT talent and the same premise as the shield.</p><p> </p><p> High-Flier/Risk Taker - Johnny Gargano</p><p> Powerhouse - Sawyer Fulton</p><p> Charasmatic - Austin Aries</p><p> </p><p> Though I would put in Ciampa as I like Gargano/Ciampa as a tag-team. There is also potential for an Australian based stable with Buddy Murphy, Nick Miller, and Shane Thorne. As well as some female talent with Billie Kay and Peyton Royce. You could also run a Japanese based stable as well with the bigger stars in NXT.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HiPlus" data-cite="HiPlus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Well using NXT talent and the same premise as the shield.<p> </p><p> High-Flier/Risk Taker - Johnny Gargano</p><p> Powerhouse - Sawyer Fulton</p><p> Charasmatic - Austin Aries</p><p> </p><p> Though I would put in Ciampa as I like Gargano/Ciampa as a tag-team. There is also potential for an Australian based stable with Buddy Murphy, Nick Miller, and Shane Thorne. As well as some female talent with Billie Kay and Peyton Royce. You could also run a Japanese based stable as well with the bigger stars in NXT.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So since i play as WWE recent time with draft i make 2 Stable's first is The Justice ( Johnny Gargano , Austin Aries and Sawyer Fulton) Face they will be on RAW and Outsiders they will be heel in Smackdown ( Shinsuke Nakamura, Hideo Hitami and Kota Ibushi. )</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="dexi21" data-cite="dexi21" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So since i play as WWE recent time with draft i make 2 Stable's first is The Justice ( Johnny Gargano , Austin Aries and Sawyer Fulton) Face they will be on RAW and Outsiders they will be heel in Smackdown ( Shinsuke Nakamura, Hideo Hitami and Kota Ibushi. )</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No Asuka? She would dominate the women. The second group would be so awesome as a stable. Reverse Bullet Gun kind of deal.</p>