Official "Booking Committee" Thread

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kdcastles" data-cite="kdcastles" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm looking to create a 4 Horsemen type stable in modern day WWE. I know that Bobby Roode is going to be the leader of my stable, I also signed Eli Drake to come in and I'm using the Revival as the tag team, but I need a JJ to manage the stable. I don't want to use Heyman, so if anyone has an idea I'd love to hear it. Lastly, I also need a name for the group</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Titus O'Neil and the new Titus Brand</p>

<p>Question about thoughts on a retirement match. In my TCW game, RDJ’s contract ends in 9 months. I’m planning to book him as a defender of TCW against the newly acquired Remo “Wrecking Ball” Richardson, and it eventually leading him to realize that he’s simply no longer able to defend the company.</p><p> </p><p>

What I can’t decide is whether to have his final match be a retirement match against Remo, or whether to have it be a ‘passing of the torch’ match to a long-standing TCW face (probably Joshua Taylor). Or maybe, have him pass it to a heel, causing him to turn face,</p>

<p>In my game I am preparing to run "Cyber Sunday" so that's where I need help. I want the valued opinions of all of you to determine the matches (opponents and stipulations).</p><p> </p><p>

Here is the card:</p><p>

Randy Orton (WWE champion) v. Kevin Owens OR Chris Jericho </p><p>

Bobby Roode will face whoever isn't voted in for a #1 contender match.</p><p> </p><p>

Dolph Ziggler (US champion) v. Sami Zayn in a cage/ladder/2 out of 3 falls/TLC</p><p> </p><p>

Authors of Pain v. Benjamin & Gable OR New Day OR Hype Bros.</p><p> </p><p>

The Usos v. Ricochet & Shinsuke Nakamura OR Tye Dillinger</p><p> </p><p>

Charlotte Flair v. Tessa Blanchard OR Paige OR Peyton Royce OR Carmella</p>

In my game I am preparing to run "Cyber Sunday" so that's where I need help. I want the valued opinions of all of you to determine the matches (opponents and stipulations).

Here is the card:

Randy Orton (WWE champion) v. Kevin Owens OR Chris Jericho

Bobby Roode will face whoever isn't voted in for a #1 contender match.

Dolph Ziggler (US champion) v. Sami Zayn in a cage/ladder/2 out of 3 falls/TLC

Authors of Pain v. Benjamin & Gable OR New Day OR Hype Bros.

The Usos v. Ricochet & Shinsuke Nakamura OR Tye Dillinger

Charlotte Flair v. Tessa Blanchard OR Paige OR Peyton Royce OR Carmella

Orton vs KO (Especially if KO is going over. But even just hanging with Orton would be good in the game)

Bobby Roode vs Jericho (see above. Gives more opportunity for upward mobility)

Ziggler vs Zayn - Ladder Match

AOP vs The Hype Bros - Big enough to make an impact, not big enough that you can't sacrifice without wasting a big match later on.

The Usos vs Ricochet & Tye Dillinger - Gets Tye in the program, Nakamura could be doing more, and Dillinger/Ricochet could be good if/when they break up.

Charlotte Flair vs Paige - only one I can see conceivably winning. Don't want to have Blanchard or Royce start off with a loss, and Carmella...meh.

I have more of a question.

Figured I'd post here....

In my TCW '97 save Yoshimi Mushashibo is up for bid. The issue here is... PGHW are my alliance partners and my strongest ones. I've never raided their talent but Mushashibo is 33, and well... PGHW has been cult forever and I'd be damned if Mushashibo doesn't get into the HoI.

Should I poach him? They'll still have a plethora of talent but missing Mushashibo WILL hurt them.

I have more of a question.

Figured I'd post here....

In my TCW '97 save Yoshimi Mushashibo is up for bid. The issue here is... PGHW are my alliance partners and my strongest ones. I've never raided their talent but Mushashibo is 33, and well... PGHW has been cult forever and I'd be damned if Mushashibo doesn't get into the HoI.

Should I poach him? They'll still have a plethora of talent but missing Mushashibo WILL hurt them.

Can you run shows in Japan? If so, go ahead and poach the guy. If you're worried about it, send some talent their way -- I think Rip Chord is pretty over in Japan.

Can you run shows in Japan? If so, go ahead and poach the guy. If you're worried about it, send some talent their way -- I think Rip Chord is pretty over in Japan.

Well its 2009 atm, so Rip isn't doing shit atm lmao.

But I can't "send them" talent over because HGC poaches whoever I let go or don't want to bid main event money for.

<p>So I am doing WWF mod of May 2001. It is the Invasion. I was wondering what sounds more interesting; Have Triple H turn face on Steve Austin/Vince McMahon then face Austin at WM 18 or have Austin turn face to take on WCW. I figured the main event of WM 18 is HHH vs Austin for the title. I could have HHH be a heel champion turning on WWF and joining friends in WCW, or I could have Austin just be a heel champion and keep him away from Invasion stuff. </p><p> </p><p>

For the Invasion angle itself I am brining in Nash, Hall, Hogan, Eric Bischoff The Giant, Booker T, Lance Storm, RVD, Sabu, Dudleyz, Taz, and then some undercard WCW guys like O'Haire, Palumbo ect....</p>

<p>Pardon my ignorance. This is not really a booking request. I'm just looking for an idea about NJPW. </p><p> </p><p>

How does a NJPW weekly show compare to Monday Night Raw? I know the product settings are different with the strong style. I'm wondering about angles. How do they do it in NJPW? Are the authority figures on the take? How are the women presented if there are women? etc etc</p>

Well its 2009 atm, so Rip isn't doing shit atm lmao.

But I can't "send them" talent over because HGC poaches whoever I let go or don't want to bid main event money for.

You don't have the alliance loan/talent trading feature? Just loan out Mushashibo every couple months for 6-8 appearances, and bring over some young talent from PGHW in return.

I'd use the talent trading feature to bring in some tag teams from PGHW. Have them put over lower card teams until the loan period ends, and then repeat with another tag team. Keep rotating and your low-card teams will have momentum.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Alan James" data-cite="Alan James" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Pardon my ignorance. This is not really a booking request. I'm just looking for an idea about NJPW. <p> </p><p> How does a NJPW weekly show compare to Monday Night Raw? I know the product settings are different with the strong style. I'm wondering about angles. How do they do it in NJPW? Are the authority figures on the take? How are the women presented if there are women? etc etc</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I haven’t watched a ton of NJPW, but it’s not really ‘angles’ per se. They also don’t do shows quite the same, it’s usually “Road to X” which is like a ‘B’ show, and then X event. e.g. Road to Korakuen would lead to I dunno, Strength of Honor at the Korakuen Hall.</p><p> </p><p> Usually the 2 headlining matches have a few minutes afterwards to talk, but outside of Bullet Club (the invading gaijins), there’s really not much ‘story’ beyond “you have the belt” or “I’m a better athlete” or “you’ve fallen off, get it together.” Most angles are actually handled in press conferences after the fact. And even Bullet Club has changed a bit since the Elite split.</p><p> </p><p> There are no female (joshi) wrestlers in NJPW. I’ve seen one or two women ringside, but I think they’re ringside personnel. For women’s wrestling, you’d be looking at STARDOM or WAVE (or several other promotions), but unless Dragon’s Gate is intergender, Japan is pretty absent of intergender promotions. SMASH was the only one I can think of (which is where Kana/Asuka came from).</p><p> </p><p> That said, if you’ve got $8, Wrestle Kingdom 12 is coming up January 4th, so if you’re interested, it’s probably the best month to sign up for NJPW World. WK is basically New Japan’s Wrestlemania.</p><p> </p><p> There also aren’t really ‘authority figures’ in the same way. Hirooki Goto is the head booker, and he accompanies Kazukichi ‘Rainmaker’ Okada, which is basically a stamp that he was seen as a golden child, but even then, it took him 4 years to become their ace, so... Aside from Goto, the only one I see regularly is ‘red shoes’ the referee. Partly that’s due to he sparser storylines, partly due to it being treated MUCH more as a legit sport.</p>

Pardon my ignorance. This is not really a booking request. I'm just looking for an idea about NJPW.

How does a NJPW weekly show compare to Monday Night Raw? I know the product settings are different with the strong style. I'm wondering about angles. How do they do it in NJPW? Are the authority figures on the take? How are the women presented if there are women? etc etc

No weekly, road to only, final destination. They do some small shows to advance/set up storylines and build up to the big ones. These would be the "tour shows" in TEW terms but aren't weekly. So, imagine that today is the first day of the month. You have a show on the 16th, so there will be small shows on the 4th, 7th, 9th and 11th for example to hype it

No authority figures. Workers refer to "the company" "the higher ups" etc. if need be(Naito calling out NJPW pampering WWE for example).

Angles are just short promos or attacks or turns after the matches. Basic stuff. The real big promos are in interviews outside of the show, press conferences and whatnot.

Storylines are advanced trough these angles and inverviews and multiman tags and social media too. The real big storylines can have "slow burns" like the current Okada-Naito. They had a storyline 4 years ago that is now played in their current storyline. Naito's whole character arc started with fans turning on him several years ago and then him getting popular by just not caring(unless you're wearing LIJ merch, then he loves you)

Also, in New Japan, stables are crucial. Their whole booking philosophy with the multimans work because of them. So, if Okada and Naito are feuding it means CHAOS and Los Ingobernables de Japón respectively are feuding too, even if not "directly(member vs member)", and they'll meet in the multiman tags that sometimes leads to them facing off.

Stables are formed with interferences in matches, turns, sudden beatdowns and whatnot. Again, mostly basic stuff, no supernatural stuff and etc.

In terms of wrestlers, no women. In Japan men and women are completely separated and have their own promotions. Every now and then small companies book intergender matches. There can be managers like Yujiro's ladies or talented Bullet Club distraction Maria Kanellis.

I hope that covers everything up.

Usually the 2 headlining matches have a few minutes afterwards to talk, but outside of Bullet Club (the invading gaijins), there’s really not much ‘story’ beyond “you have the belt” or “I’m a better athlete” or “you’ve fallen off, get it together.” Most angles are actually handled in press conferences after the fact. And even Bullet Club has changed a bit since the Elite split.

There also aren’t really ‘authority figures’ in the same way. Hirooki Goto is the head booker, and he accompanies Kazukichi ‘Rainmaker’ Okada, which is basically a stamp that he was seen as a golden child, but even then, it took him 4 years to become their ace, so... Aside from Goto, the only one I see regularly is ‘red shoes’ the referee. Partly that’s due to he sparser storylines, partly due to it being treated MUCH more as a legit sport.

1 - Not trying to be a jerk, but this is wrong in so many levels I don't even know where to begin with.

2 - That would be Gedo. And except for the English commentators he isn't really treated as much more than "Okada's sidekick" :p

1 - Not trying to be a jerk, but this is wrong in so many levels I don't even know where to begin with.

2 - That would be Gedo. And except for the English commentators he isn't really treated as much more than "Okada's sidekick" :p

You’re right, I could have phrased that better. I was mostly trying to get across that NJPW’s storylines feel more like the storylines of “real sports” as opposed to WWE’s “soap opera/comic books”, except that Bullet Club is a weird NwO stable. (I’ve also had zero success finding translations for the press conferences, so I’m missing most of the story.)

That said, I had no idsa how to explain some of their crazy mutli-year storylines, so I’m glad you took it.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Koholos" data-cite="Koholos" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>(I’ve also had zero success finding translations for the press conferences, so I’m missing most of the story.)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> They've recently opened a youtube channel with subtitled videos:</p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1lgJkpCx_0SMzsvrTCdxPw" rel="external nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1lgJkpCx_0SMzsvrTCdxPw</a></p><p> </p><p> Also, Chris Carlton on twitter does promo translations and Lion Marks and Voices of Wrestling have a lot of content too.</p>

<p>WWF 87 -91</p><p> </p><p>

Got a question about Splitting up Hawk and Animal for program vs each other for a title. </p><p> </p><p>

Both guys are Main event over.</p><p> </p><p>

Now I'm wondering if to have them feud over the IC title or US title and when.</p><p> </p><p>

Also which one to turn heel. </p><p> </p><p>

Post 91 Mania Savage will hold the IC title and Bret wil be chasing.</p><p> </p><p>

Post Mania Yokozuna will have the US title with no solid plan yet. </p><p> </p><p>

Road Warriors are over enough for an IC program but Animal isn't exactly IC standard in the ring.</p><p> </p><p>

I think a Road Warriors explode story is big enough for the IC level feud.</p><p> </p><p>

Another reason for this is to refresh the top of the tag division. Most of the last 12 months has been Road Warriors v Blade Runners trading the titles. Blade Runners will split and I fancy Road Warriors to temp split. To leave Arn/Tully vs Stieners for the title and Dusty/Dustin vs Demolition for No 1 contender with Rockers, The Rougues, Hollywood Blondes propping it up.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Just stole Mainstream Hernandez from SWF, and realized he fit perfectly into my main storyline, though I just grabbed him because he's a great worker. I haven't really decided how to fit him in yet though. Here's the story and some options:</p><p> </p><p>

Jay Chord's House of Chord is a collection of guys who used to be in MAW when Rip Chord ran it. The stable consists of Jay, Davis Wayne Newton, Flash Savage & Ozzie Golden (The Canadian Blondes), and Antonio Del Veccio. DWN & ADV are also a tag team, The Triple Threat, and I somewhat intend to add a 3rd person with 3 names to the pair, but don't have a great candidate. Mainstream fits the theme of The House of Chord perfectly.</p><p> </p><p>

The original plan was for The House of Chord to be disbanded by losing to a Greg Gauge led team of Sam Keith's MAW grads including American Demolition (Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Findlay O'Farraday) and The Aces of Mayhem (Ace Youngblood & Max Mayhem). While this isn't off the table, it doesn't fit particularly well, and Mainstream's signing would require me to grab someone else to join Gauge's side.</p><p> </p><p>

The following plan was for The House of Chord to split from within, Davis Wayne Newton rising up to challenge Jay Chord, and the final feud being The Triple Threat against Jay and The Canadian Blondes. I've considered using Mainstream as the third member of The Triple Threat (as James "Mainstream" Hernandez) but that would require either debuting Hernandez as a heel and turning him shortly after, or debuting him as a face and having him convince Newton to turn, which feels wonky.</p><p> </p><p>

I could also just have Hernandez join the House and be a heel and they dominate a little longer, or have him debut as a Face and ignore his MAW history.</p><p> </p><p>

What are your thoughts?</p>

<p>I'm looking for segments to bury Jim Cornette in 1996. I'm playing as Vince McMahon running the WWF and Jim decided to start a hostile relationship between SMW and WWF. I declared war on SMW and I'm looking to destroy Jim as much as possible before I fire him. I already had HBK beat him up in the ring to give him a major defeat since there isn't a mechanic to tell HBK to shoot on him. I'm considering doing a segment where Bret Hart beats up Cornette too.</p><p> </p><p>

My logic with these attacks is that Cornette is just getting stiffed in these attacks. I'm looking for more segments to bury him and unfortunately him and Russo don't have heat yet. I need some segments that would logically make Cornette look bad but not make him just flat out say "Thank you, **** you, bye." and walk out on company. I'm hoping to get him one of those can't do shit for 2 years injuries so he can't use his microphone skills to boost SMW ratings. Maybe something to justify him losing his hair?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="StarsOverStalingrad" data-cite="StarsOverStalingrad" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm looking for segments to bury Jim Cornette in 1996. I'm playing as Vince McMahon running the WWF and Jim decided to start a hostile relationship between SMW and WWF. I declared war on SMW and I'm looking to destroy Jim as much as possible before I fire him. I already had HBK beat him up in the ring to give him a major defeat since there isn't a mechanic to tell HBK to shoot on him. I'm considering doing a segment where Bret Hart beats up Cornette too.<p> </p><p> My logic with these attacks is that Cornette is just getting stiffed in these attacks. I'm looking for more segments to bury him and unfortunately him and Russo don't have heat yet. I need some segments that would logically make Cornette look bad but not make him just flat out say "Thank you, **** you, bye." and walk out on company. I'm hoping to get him one of those can't do shit for 2 years injuries so he can't use his microphone skills to boost SMW ratings. Maybe something to justify him losing his hair?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> First, see if you can sign him to a contract that allows you to assign an in-ring push. If you can, have him sign to a "whatever is needed" and push him as an enhancment talent. Put him with a dangerous worker and/or have him take a stunt and/or crazy bump. A bigger, clumsy worker would be preferable. Mabel would be perfect for this. </p><p> </p><p> I'd mettle with the backstage relationships and give him a negative relationship with Shawn Michaels (and possibly other members of the Kliq). He'll get a lot of hate backstage and this will prevent him from hiring some workers in the future. </p><p> </p><p> You can also sabotage SMW. First, I'd start running shows/tv in the same timeslot/area Cornette does. This should hurt his finances. Second, I'd look for title changes, and start signing his champions to short-term exclusive contracts before they can build momentum. This will hurt his booking. Third, sign talents, like The Rock 'N Roll Express, that are over in the Southeast, and job them out or shelf them. This will force Cornette to sign guys who are more expensive and/or less over in the Southeast. </p><p> </p><p> In no time, SMW should go out of business, and Cornette will be on the shelf.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mjmiller2010" data-cite="mjmiller2010" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey everybody I am in need of some rules to play by. Using the newest RWC and will be playing as WWE (January 2018 is the start) <p> </p><p> Please and thank you!!!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>HE must look strong!</strong> - Roman Reigns must win at the 4 major WWE Event. (Royal Rumble, Survivor Series, Wrestlemania, Summer Slam). </p><p> </p><p> <strong>BBBBBRRRRAAAAUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!</strong> - Braun Strowman must capture the Universal Championship.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shake Things Up!</strong> - Brand Shake-Up must occur after Wrestlemania, and also involve wrestlers going down to NXT.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>NXT Brand</strong> - The NXT Brand must be treated as equal to RAW/Smackdown.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Andre The Giant Battle Royal</strong> - The winner of the Andre rumble must be rewarded with and capture a mid-card title.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Cruiseweight Invasion</strong> - The cruiserweights must interact and wrestle against Main Card stars without looking weak.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>No More Indy Darings!</strong> - Cannot sign anyone who has appeared on ROH, Impact, NJPW in the last year.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>War Games RETURNS! </strong>- War Games must return to the Main WWE card. (Bonus: Introduction of Trio Tag-Team Titles)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Three Man Band Reunite</strong> - Members of Three Man Band must reunite. (Bonus points if all three members are champions)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Make Smackdown Great Again!</strong> - The Miz must go back to Smackdown and win the Major Title. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Keeping Faith</strong> - Reward Kofi Kingston with a Major Title, and The New Day must Freebird the title. (Bonus points if he wins a Royal Rumble or Money in the Bank.)</p>

<p>I've got a few questions as I try to get more involved in my WCW 1991 dynasty.</p><p> </p><p>

First, I've just signed Tiny Lister, but his suggested push is a personality, and he's leaving to film a movie in 2 months. My first thought, since I have Ole Anderson as my WCW commissioner and he's giving the Horsemen fits, is to have Tiny Lister by Ole Anderson's bodyguard, enforcer so to speak. But that doesn't really work because the Horsemen are heel, and Lister is much better at portraying a heel than a face. Although I really just want him to be neutral, but this no way to do that other than to get rid of the face/heel divide.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, I have a separate Lightweight Division that I'm trying to build up. I'm about to give them their own show, but I'm trying to decide if I want to create a brand new show, or just use any of the ones that are still listed that are currently defunct (WCW Pro, WCW Prime, WCW Power Hour, and there's a few more).</p><p> </p><p>

Also, I have working relationships with 4 companies. How will that affect if I do talent swaps, as I could include those wrestlers from other companies in my division, but they wouldn't be full time participants. That's all I have for now, sorry for the lot of questions, I book everything on the fly pretty much, but I'm trying to at least get some ideas in my head for future shows. Thanks.</p>

<p>The year is 1994. For a year now, ever since returning from five years in WCW, Hulk Hogan has been a heel. Forming the nWo, running undefeated for months with the Heavyweight title in his possession, reforming the Megapowers with a heel Randy Savage after the nWo was forced to disband. He's been at the top of his game. But, his time as a heel should be over soon. And I have the perfect storyline to turn him face. I'm going to bring in a young rookie, have him try to befriend Hogan after worshiping him growing up, only for Hogan to turn him away time and time again. Eventually, the young rookie will be attacked by a heel stable, and Hogan will come to his side and save him.</p><p> </p><p>

The only question is, who will this rookie be? That's where I need help from you guys. I currently have three people in mind.</p><p> </p><p>

The first, is a generated character named Sam Hannigan. He's a lightweight, spot monkey. Decent top row skills, great basics and psychology, 87 SQ, decent entertainment skills. Graduated from my dojo in 1986, but is only 26 years old. I had him in my development company for the first two years of his career, never used him on my main roster, and he's spent the last two years in the WCW before being released. Problem with him is, after this storyline with Hogan, I have no idea where I would go with him.</p><p> </p><p>

The second choice would be Adam Copeland. He's only been in my development company for a few months, so he still has lots of room to grow down there. The future Edge already has good skills and could use the boost being a young teammate of Hogan's before something crazy happens and he turns into the crazy Edge. Just not sure how early I would be bringing him up from dev would cut into his progress.</p><p> </p><p>

The third choice is Tatanka. Been in my development company for four (4!) years and still hasn't once asked to be brought up. Decent skills all around. My most likely choice right now, as I could see the rub from Hogan pushing him into midcard status and keeping him there for years.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jazz49ers" data-cite="Jazz49ers" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The year is 1994. For a year now, ever since returning from five years in WCW, Hulk Hogan has been a heel. Forming the nWo, running undefeated for months with the Heavyweight title in his possession, reforming the Megapowers with a heel Randy Savage after the nWo was forced to disband. He's been at the top of his game. But, his time as a heel should be over soon. And I have the perfect storyline to turn him face. I'm going to bring in a young rookie, have him try to befriend Hogan after worshiping him growing up, only for Hogan to turn him away time and time again. Eventually, the young rookie will be attacked by a heel stable, and Hogan will come to his side and save him.<p> </p><p> The only question is, who will this rookie be? That's where I need help from you guys. I currently have three people in mind.</p><p> </p><p> The first, is a generated character named Sam Hannigan. He's a lightweight, spot monkey. Decent top row skills, great basics and psychology, 87 SQ, decent entertainment skills. Graduated from my dojo in 1986, but is only 26 years old. I had him in my development company for the first two years of his career, never used him on my main roster, and he's spent the last two years in the WCW before being released. Problem with him is, after this storyline with Hogan, I have no idea where I would go with him.</p><p> </p><p> The second choice would be Adam Copeland. He's only been in my development company for a few months, so he still has lots of room to grow down there. The future Edge already has good skills and could use the boost being a young teammate of Hogan's before something crazy happens and he turns into the crazy Edge. Just not sure how early I would be bringing him up from dev would cut into his progress.</p><p> </p><p> The third choice is Tatanka. Been in my development company for four (4!) years and still hasn't once asked to be brought up. Decent skills all around. My most likely choice right now, as I could see the rub from Hogan pushing him into midcard status and keeping him there for years.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm not familiar with the first guy, and I'm not sure how old Adam Copeland would have been in 1994, but he would be my first choice. Then again, I've always been a Tatanka fan. So I'd say you can't go wrong with either of them.</p>