AJ Styles (Defeated Shane Douglas)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WCW US </strong></p><p>

Kanyon (Defeated Ultimo Dragon)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WCW Cruiserweight</strong></p><p>

Jerry Lynn (Defeated Shinsuke Nakamura)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WCW TV Title</strong></p><p>

Samoa Joe (Won Battle Royal for Vacant Title)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WCW Tag Team</strong></p><p>

America's Most Wanted (Chris Harris & James Storm) (Defeated Generation Next for Vacant Titles)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tag Teams</strong></p><p>

AMW</p><p>

Generation Next</p><p>

British Invasion (Nigel McGuinness and Doug Williams)</p><p>

The Outlaws (BG James and Kip James) - Yet to debut</p><p>

Team Canada (Bobby Roode & Eric Young)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Stables</strong></p><p>

Straight Edge Society (CM Punk, Sterling James Keenan, Steve Corino, Amy Webber)</p><p> </p><p>

The New Church (Abyss, James Mitchell, Kanyon, Christopher Daniels, Arianna [shelley Martinez])</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Storylines</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WCW Title</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Booker T (Just Debuted) vs AJ Styles</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>International Flavours (Cruiserweight Title)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Jerry Lynn vs Shinsuke Nakamura vs Ultimo Dragon vs Psicosis</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Samoan Submission Machine</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Samoa Joe w/ Paul Heyman vs Steve Austin (just debuted, occasional wrestler.)</p><p> </p><p>

(Have also signed Brock Lesnar, yet to debut, and looking at adding him to this story)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>From the Rafters</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Sting vs Shane Douglas</p><p>

</p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Tag Team Titles</strong></p><p> </p><p>

AMW vs Generation Next (w/Don Callis)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Welcome to the New Church</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The New Church vs Bryan Danielson and Tommy Dreamer (Mentor Role)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Straight Edge Society</strong></p><p> </p><p>

SES vs Lance Storm</p><p> </p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Other News</strong></p><p> </p><p>

I have also recently signed Triple H from WWE and The Outlaws. They are all yet to debut, same with Brock Lesnar.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Looking for some long term booking ideas. Currently just had Uncensored PPV in Sunday Week 1 March</p>

<p>Thanks, as far as the company, I will be with the WWF, as the backstory is, Heyman is dropped by ECW after the NWA Title event. Then McMahon after losing for a year in the ratings, hires Heyman. The questions then become what would the rest of the wrestling world look like? Is ECW still ECW? Who got the book there? Did it move to a different look all together? Is it even still open? I'm thinking a few important wrestlers to consider, based on how much they owe ECW to their career would be the following.</p><p> </p><p>

Tommy Dreamer</p><p>

The Sandman</p><p>

RVD</p><p>

Sabu</p><p>

Tazz</p><p>

The Dudleys</p><p>

Raven/Johnny Polo/Scotty Flamingo</p><p>

Jerry Lynn</p><p>

Lance Storm</p><p>

Al Snow</p><p>

Shane Douglas</p><p> </p><p>

These guys either made their name in ECW or owe a large portion of their American exposure to it. Guys likes RVD and Sabu would be able to make huge careers in Japan, but do we get that same thing in the US for them without ECW as a platform? The Dudleys and Al Snow where able to find themselves in ECW and grow those characters under the guidance of Heyman. Douglas would be blackballed along with Heyman after the NWA title event, and would never go back to WCW. Would anyone else book Tazz as the human suplex machine? Or would he flounder in the Tazzmaniac character and never see his true potential? Storm and Lynn I think would get picked up by WCW or join RVD and Sabu in Japan (imagine a NJPW Junior division with Sabu, RVD, Lynn, and Storm mixing it up) Dreamer made his name by being the heart and soul of ECW where else would he be anything else but a pretty boy? Sandman was a perfect fit for ECW and I think wouldn't have gotten over without them. Lastly without ECW allowing Johnny Polo to become Raven, what becomes of him? Does he still find the outlet to become Raven and a company to give him that same exposure? Or does he wash out never seeing his true potential?</p>

I can't seem to get my Men's Royal Rumble match above a B/82. As for my Women's Royal Rumble match, my highest grade was C/59.

How do you book a Rumble match that will reach a B+ or A grade? I feel like I booked the flow of the PPV very well and used good crowd control, but the individual wrestler penalties severely outweigh the positives imo.

Any advice is much appreciated, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

<p>So, I've gotten into a sports-entertainment company for the very first time with USPW and I want to hire Roger Cage to possibly be a future main eventer.</p><p>

Since he's got enhancement talent popularity at the start and I don't want to make him a jobber at the beginning, I want to build him up through vignettes rated on his main event-level entertainment skills without having actual matches on television.</p><p> </p><p>

I had this idea to make him be a pick-up artist who picks up women every week in the respective town USPW holds their shows in and puts it on the Internet. Silly, but it's USPW so what?!</p><p>

My problem is I'm just not sure if this is a heel gimmick for a USPW audience. I picture USPW fans as being conservative, (overly) religious, pro-gun, family-based, but still predominantly male. Basically a prototypical GOP voter (please don't take offence to this, I'm just generalizing).</p><p>

Would such an audience boo or cheer a pick-up artist? My initial thought was that he's going to be a heel, but on second thought I'm not so sure that he wouldn't be a babyface with the USPW fan base.</p><p>

Obviously, in game terms, it doesn't really matter that much, but I wanna keep it realistic. So, any help/advice would be much appreciated. Also, if you have a better gimmick idea, feel free to post it here.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Kingster" data-cite="Kingster" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>snip/QUOTE]<p> </p><p> That's kind of gross and sleazy in 2016, so definitely a face for a modern prototypical GOP voter (though on the whole I would guys that wrestling fans trend more conservative than liberal).</p><p> </p><p> I think it can depend on how you book him, but if we view USPW as being the "rock & wrestling" era, generally I would say heel. If you're moving USPW into an attitude direction like SWF, it's a face gimmick. Or if, as in your original post, you just don't think those wholesome fans excuse en masse in the Cverse anymore, you can justify running it as a tweener face as long as everything is consensual.</p></div></blockquote>

NJPW 2001, it's currently August 2001. The G1 Climax was recently held with Hiroyoshi Tenzan winning the whole thing. Meanwhile, Satoshi Kojima has won the IWGP title off of Kensuke Sasaki. After Tenzan went to congratulate his tag team partner, Kojima turned heel and beat him up. Kojima also formed a stable with more guys who recently turned, those being Jushin Liger, Scott Norton and Shinya Hashimoto. But now I don't know what to do for the four months until Wrestle Kingdom. Main event has to be Tenzan/Kojima, and I don't think I should add anyone to Kojima's stable. In storyline, Tenzan's allies are Keiji Mutoh, Kensuke sasaki and Tatsumi Fujinami.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="JMike" data-cite="JMike" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>NJPW 2001, it's currently August 2001. The G1 Climax was recently held with Hiroyoshi Tenzan winning the whole thing. Meanwhile, Satoshi Kojima has won the IWGP title off of Kensuke Sasaki. After Tenzan went to congratulate his tag team partner, Kojima turned heel and beat him up. Kojima also formed a stable with more guys who recently turned, those being Jushin Liger, Scott Norton and Shinya Hashimoto. But now I don't know what to do for the four months until Wrestle Kingdom. Main event has to be Tenzan/Kojima, and I don't think I should add anyone to Kojima's stable. In storyline, Tenzan's allies are Keiji Mutoh, Kensuke sasaki and Tatsumi Fujinami.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What I would do is feed the stablemates of the two to each other. Liger, Norton, Hashimoto, vs. Tenzan and Mutoh, Sasaki, Fujinami vs. Kojima. You can do this without anyone looking weak because all of Tenzan's allies are wrestling the Heavyweight champion, and with Kojima's allies are wrestling the G1 Climax winner.</p>

<p>Alright guys, I'm coming up on WrestleMania 35 in my WWE save. I have my figurehead Ronda Rousey in a very hot storyline with Brock Lesnar. Do you think I should have Ronda face Brock in a singles match at Mania? That seems unrealistic to me, but I'm open to suggestions. I'm trying to keep things realistic. The other option I could do is turn the match into a mixed tag matchup where Ronda and Rusev would team up to face Brock and Steph with Lana as special guest referee. Let me know what you guys think I should do. </p><p> </p><p>

Thanks!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheRyanLee" data-cite="TheRyanLee" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Alright guys, I'm coming up on WrestleMania 35 in my WWE save. I have my figurehead Ronda Rousey in a very hot storyline with Brock Lesnar. Do you think I should have Ronda face Brock in a singles match at Mania? That seems unrealistic to me, but I'm open to suggestions. I'm trying to keep things realistic. The other option I could do is turn the match into a mixed tag matchup where Ronda and Rusev would team up to face Brock and Steph with Lana as special guest referee. Let me know what you guys think I should do. <p> </p><p> Thanks!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That sounds like something that would’ve happened in the Attitude Era.</p><p> Regardless, if Rousey is your figurehead it’s not that realistic to be honest, but that sounds like a main event.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheRyanLee" data-cite="TheRyanLee" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Alright guys, I'm coming up on WrestleMania 35 in my WWE save. I have my figurehead Ronda Rousey in a very hot storyline with Brock Lesnar. Do you think I should have Ronda face Brock in a singles match at Mania? That seems unrealistic to me, but I'm open to suggestions. I'm trying to keep things realistic. The other option I could do is turn the match into a mixed tag matchup where Ronda and Rusev would team up to face Brock and Steph with Lana as special guest referee. Let me know what you guys think I should do. <p> </p><p> Thanks!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes -- Think how someone like Ken Shamrock or Kurt Angle used their background to beat less experience opponents. </p><p> </p><p> I'd emphasize her superior Judo background and Martial Arts training over Brock's collegiate background and wrestling experience -- Brock has a mixed record in UFC, and lacks the pedigree that Rousey has. </p><p> </p><p> You could always have Rousey choose an M.M.A. bout as the stipulation.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Kingster" data-cite="Kingster" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So, I've gotten into a sports-entertainment company for the very first time with USPW and I want to hire Roger Cage to possibly be a future main eventer.<p> Since he's got enhancement talent popularity at the start and I don't want to make him a jobber at the beginning, I want to build him up through vignettes rated on his main event-level entertainment skills without having actual matches on television.</p><p> </p><p> I had this idea to make him be a pick-up artist who picks up women every week in the respective town USPW holds their shows in and puts it on the Internet. Silly, but it's USPW so what?!</p><p> </p><p> My problem is I'm just not sure if this is a heel gimmick for a USPW audience. I picture USPW fans as being conservative, (overly) religious, pro-gun, family-based, but still predominantly male. Basically a prototypical GOP voter (please don't take offence to this, I'm just generalizing).</p><p> </p><p> Would such an audience boo or cheer a pick-up artist? My initial thought was that he's going to be a heel, but on second thought I'm not so sure that he wouldn't be a babyface with the USPW fan base.</p><p> </p><p> Obviously, in game terms, it doesn't really matter that much, but I wanna keep it realistic. So, any help/advice would be much appreciated. Also, if you have a better gimmick idea, feel free to post it here.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The gimmick sounds well-thought out. </p><p> </p><p> I'd keep him as a "heel" manager, similar to D-D-P in the mid-to-early nineties, and transition slowly to a full-time active competitor. Pair him with a big, menacing heel who can't talk and/or a tag team. You could, for example, have T-Rex be his bodyguard, with the menace providing Cage with popularity. </p><p> </p><p> After Cage gets over, have him participate more in the ring, with the stable providing backup and/or interfering on his behalf.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="King Bison" data-cite="King Bison" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Having Larry Wood open a wrestling company in Canada. I plan to use Ultraviolence as the product, something similar to CZW. <p> Any suggestions on who I should bring in? Preferably Canadian and cheap since I plan to start small</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Toronto Zombie, Cal Sanders, Romeo Romaro and Canadian Crusher are all good choices.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Kingster" data-cite="Kingster" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So, I've gotten into a sports-entertainment company for the very first time with USPW and I want to hire Roger Cage to possibly be a future main eventer.<p> Since he's got enhancement talent popularity at the start and I don't want to make him a jobber at the beginning, I want to build him up through vignettes rated on his main event-level entertainment skills without having actual matches on television.</p><p> </p><p> I had this idea to make him be a pick-up artist who picks up women every week in the respective town USPW holds their shows in and puts it on the Internet. Silly, but it's USPW so what?!</p><p> My problem is I'm just not sure if this is a heel gimmick for a USPW audience. I picture USPW fans as being conservative, (overly) religious, pro-gun, family-based, but still predominantly male. Basically a prototypical GOP voter (please don't take offence to this, I'm just generalizing).</p><p> Would such an audience boo or cheer a pick-up artist? My initial thought was that he's going to be a heel, but on second thought I'm not so sure that he wouldn't be a babyface with the USPW fan base.</p><p> Obviously, in game terms, it doesn't really matter that much, but I wanna keep it realistic. So, any help/advice would be much appreciated. Also, if you have a better gimmick idea, feel free to post it here.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> He would definitely be a heel and boo'd....may cheer and cat called by women. If that's not too heelish for you...you could find/hire one of the younger women in the CVerse to be his girlfriend/valet...so he's more of a fraud but deceiving the audience...almost like Andy Kaufman. This would than allow for a bit more for him to evolve to down the road.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Kingster" data-cite="Kingster" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So, I've gotten into a sports-entertainment company for the very first time with USPW and I want to hire Roger Cage to possibly be a future main eventer.<p> Since he's got enhancement talent popularity at the start and I don't want to make him a jobber at the beginning, I want to build him up through vignettes rated on his main event-level entertainment skills without having actual matches on television.</p><p> </p><p> I had this idea to make him be a pick-up artist who picks up women every week in the respective town USPW holds their shows in and puts it on the Internet. Silly, but it's USPW so what?!</p><p> My problem is I'm just not sure if this is a heel gimmick for a USPW audience. I picture USPW fans as being conservative, (overly) religious, pro-gun, family-based, but still predominantly male. Basically a prototypical GOP voter (please don't take offence to this, I'm just generalizing).</p><p> Would such an audience boo or cheer a pick-up artist? My initial thought was that he's going to be a heel, but on second thought I'm not so sure that he wouldn't be a babyface with the USPW fan base.</p><p> Obviously, in game terms, it doesn't really matter that much, but I wanna keep it realistic. So, any help/advice would be much appreciated. Also, if you have a better gimmick idea, feel free to post it here.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I always treat USPW as slightly more Hulkamania-esque, so you can look at someone like Rick Rude as a prototype to get him over as a heel. Sure he gets with all the girls, but he's also calling them a bunch of out of shape sweathogs. Have him do some vignettes leading up to his debut, then construct an angle you can repeat where he beats some challenger from the crowd (some local wrestler). Then you can segue that into something with one of the women's division, who might have a male buddy that sticks up for her. Use that to then introduce his "Sherry Martel" and off to the races you go.</p>

<p>So I finally figured out that I had Christian Faith and Tommy Cornell under the same promotion/roof in March 2018 (SWF). </p><p> </p><p>

Tommy has the resurrected TCW title, and Faith is a 51-year-old Main Eventer in time decline (for 15 years). Faith's only top-line skill is Brawling @ 50 and a little of chain wrestling at 22, everything else is in single digits. His Basics, Psych, Safety are all in the 90s while is his stamina is at 45. Faith and Tommy have only been in battle royal matches at the same time and never in a 1-on-1 match, and I'd like to use the "Once in the Lifetime" match aim at Supreme Challenge 39 in July. </p><p> </p><p>

In my head, I'm picturing Shawn Micheals vs. the Undertaker where they had the best match at Wrestlemania (both times), but I'm not sure that Faith can hold up his side of the match. I'd also like Tommy to defend the title and leave the show with it.</p><p> </p><p>

Would you, random people of this forum :-), even try this match and if so, try it as the Main Event match or title match?</p><p> </p><p>

Edit: In case someone asks why don't I use Jack Bruce or someone else, that's because I already wasted the first 1-on-1 match between Bruce & Tommy on a #1 contender match that ended in a sports entertainment ending when the heel's stable attacked them both. Shorter version: Didn't plan that very well.</p>

<p>I plan to start as a head booker of AWA in 1980 mod, and i need advices from those who know the period, not sure if my plans are any good</p><p> </p><p>

- World Heavyweight title : Nick Bockwinkel will have filler feuds with Crusher and Verne Gagne, waiting for Billy Robinson rise who I plan to give the strap ; he's in early 40's so a short term solution but i don't see a young credible champion to crown (or maybe Dino Bravo??), my long term plan is to have Curt Hennig and Bret Hart feuding for it but later in the decade</p><p> </p><p>

- tag titles : obviously stripping the old vets Verne Gagne and Mad Dog and going as IRL and crowning the East West Connection ; then i plan a feud with the Hennigs during the year or the next one, in order to build Hennig properly. But the tag division is a real desert there. Any advices? (beside fishing for chemistry with directionless wrestlers)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sdaubs" data-cite="sdaubs" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So I finally figured out that I had Christian Faith and Tommy Cornell under the same promotion/roof in March 2018 (SWF). <p> </p><p> Tommy has the resurrected TCW title, and Faith is a 51-year-old Main Eventer in time decline (for 15 years). Faith's only top-line skill is Brawling @ 50 and a little of chain wrestling at 22, everything else is in single digits. His Basics, Psych, Safety are all in the 90s while is his stamina is at 45. Faith and Tommy have only been in battle royal matches at the same time and never in a 1-on-1 match, and I'd like to use the "Once in the Lifetime" match aim at Supreme Challenge 39 in July. </p><p> </p><p> In my head, I'm picturing Shawn Micheals vs. the Undertaker where they had the best match at Wrestlemania (both times), but I'm not sure that Faith can hold up his side of the match. I'd also like Tommy to defend the title and leave the show with it.</p><p> </p><p> Would you, random people of this forum :-), even try this match and if so, try it as the Main Event match or title match?</p><p> </p><p> Edit: In case someone asks why don't I use Jack Bruce or someone else, that's because I already wasted the first 1-on-1 match between Bruce & Tommy on a #1 contender match that ended in a sports entertainment ending when the heel's stable attacked them both. Shorter version: Didn't plan that very well.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Go for it.</p><p> </p><p> Cornell and Faith should start well north of the 75% needed for "Once in a Lifetime" match aim. From the flavor text, I'd assume that in-ring quality isn't important as popularity, but I can't prove it. </p><p> </p><p> The match grade is sort of irrelevant. The promos should be good enough that even if the match gets a bad rating the show should be salvageable. You're going to want to protect Faith heavily -- I'd consider a "brawling" match type. </p><p> </p><p> I think both "I Quit" or a "Texas Death Match" both work here. </p><p> </p><p> Maybe we have a ref bump, and he can't call for the submission? Yeah, that means Faith still looks strong in defeat, and "justifies" the protect/keep strong note necessary to hide his in-ring skills. </p><p> </p><p> As for Road Agent notes: Call in Ring, Slow Build, Tainted Win, Replacement Referee.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TNAfever" data-cite="TNAfever" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I plan to start as a head booker of AWA in 1980 mod, and i need advices from those who know the period, not sure if my plans are any good<p> </p><p> - World Heavyweight title : Nick Bockwinkel will have filler feuds with Crusher and Verne Gagne, waiting for Billy Robinson rise who I plan to give the strap ; he's in early 40's so a short term solution but i don't see a young credible champion to crown (or maybe Dino Bravo??), my long term plan is to have Curt Hennig and Bret Hart feuding for it but later in the decade</p><p> </p><p> - tag titles : obviously stripping the old vets Verne Gagne and Mad Dog and going as IRL and crowning the East West Connection ; then i plan a feud with the Hennigs during the year or the next one, in order to build Hennig properly. But the tag division is a real desert there. Any advices? (beside fishing for chemistry with directionless wrestlers)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I would go for Rick Martel as the champ there. The Blackjacks should be able to be a viable tag team, or you could have Mulligan carry the AWA Belt for awhile he should still be in his mid to late thirties. That's what I would do personally. You could also have Bockwinkel and Ray Stevens win the Tag Team Belts, or you could just give Greg Gagne a random partner.</p>

Go for it.

Cornell and Faith should start well north of the 75% needed for "Once in a Lifetime" match aim. From the flavor text, I'd assume that in-ring quality isn't important as popularity, but I can't prove it.

The match grade is sort of irrelevant. The promos should be good enough that even if the match gets a bad rating the show should be salvageable. You're going to want to protect Faith heavily -- I'd consider a "brawling" match type.

I think both "I Quit" or a "Texas Death Match" both work here.

Maybe we have a ref bump, and he can't call for the submission? Yeah, that means Faith still looks strong in defeat, and "justifies" the protect/keep strong note necessary to hide his in-ring skills.

As for Road Agent notes: Call in Ring, Slow Build, Tainted Win, Replacement Referee.

I hadn't thought of the "I Quit" or "Texas Death Match" idea at all and that should help with my fears about Faith's in-ring performance.

The promos for this so far have been fun. I've basically been having Faith troll Cornell every time he appears hyping his next title defense. I'm fairly certain that they have all been above 90 and most are in the 95+ range so the hype is building and I'm still 2 months from the Supreme Challenge PPV.

Post-PPV, my current plan is to move Faith to be a mouthpiece for the younger guys that I'll pull from development. Use him and his golden voice as a way to get them over and then do a heel turn with some of the students and have a mentor-student match under he announces his retirement (or he dies, which ever happens first :-)

<p>Rheingans/Patera</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="hailthebulldog" data-cite="hailthebulldog" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I would go for Rick Martel as the champ there. The Blackjacks should be able to be a viable tag team, or you could have Mulligan carry the AWA Belt for awhile he should still be in his mid to late thirties. That's what I would do personally. You could also have Bockwinkel and Ray Stevens win the Tag Team Belts, or you could just give Greg Gagne a random partner.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Is Brad Rheingans or Ken Patera around at that time? If they are you could pair them together and then have a heel turn for Patera down the line and a nice feud.</p>