Official "Booking Committee" Thread

<p>It's 1989 and Scott Hall has spent the past year as a mid-carder as a part of Ted DeBiase's Million Dollar Mercenaries stable, mostly teaming with Outlaw Ron Bass and more recently Michael Walstreet/Rotundo, and mostly losing. I'm planning on having him leave the mercenaries, and upgrade his look to what most people think of when they think "Scott Hall". I need a character that fits his look, but is different from The Diamond Stud or Razor Ramon.</p><p> </p><p>

Bonus points if anyone suggests an idea for a stable made up of Hall, Rick Rude, and Shawn Michaels. Double bonus-points if you can figure out how to integrate Michael Wallstreet into this stable, since he and Hall apparently have great tag chemistry.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="FankuKaibutsu" data-cite="FankuKaibutsu" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's 1989 and Scott Hall has spent the past year as a mid-carder as a part of Ted DeBiase's Million Dollar Mercenaries stable, mostly teaming with Outlaw Ron Bass and more recently Michael Walstreet/Rotundo, and mostly losing. I'm planning on having him leave the mercenaries, and upgrade his look to what most people think of when they think "Scott Hall". I need a character that fits his look, but is different from The Diamond Stud or Razor Ramon.<p> </p><p> Bonus points if anyone suggests an idea for a stable made up of Hall, Rick Rude, and Shawn Michaels. Double bonus-points if you can figure out how to integrate Michael Wallstreet into this stable, since he and Hall apparently have great tag chemistry.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Here's a thought. Before Hall went fully national, he had rather a Marlboro Man look. What if you tweaked Rotunda's character so that instead of being an IRS agent like he was in real life he instead became a high powered business manager? So he'd be like "Mr. Wallstreet" Michael Rotunda or something like that. While Hall, Rude, and Michaels were clients he was hustling endorsements for. You could call them the Rotunda Talent Agency. Maybe even cook up special angles for them where they dropped the names of sponsors into their promos as part of the endorsement deals Rotunda got them.</p><p> </p><p> You could play them all as heels and have it where they think they are so much better than anyone because they have more star power than the rest or the roster combined. And they cheat in matches to ensure they don't have to have fights that get out of control. Thus protecting their celebrity magnetism from being marred. While the faces are looking to bring the RTA guys low and humble them for their lack of dedication to their ring craft. Could be a lot of fun in a company that's growing into the biggest stage in the sport and has a passion for going Hollywood during big events.</p>

The Marlboro Man look is what I'm looking to move Scott away from, but trying to do something different than Diamond Studd/Razor Ramon. The Rotunda Talent Agency is a strong idea, and would be perfect for a group of midcard heels. Changing Rotunda's character won't be that big of a deal, it's not like he's been on TV much anyways.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="FankuKaibutsu" data-cite="FankuKaibutsu" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The Marlboro Man look is what I'm looking to move Scott away from, but trying to do something different than Diamond Studd/Razor Ramon. The Rotunda Talent Agency is a strong idea, and would be perfect for a group of midcard heels. Changing Rotunda's character won't be that big of a deal, it's not like he's been on TV much anyways.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> have hall off tv for a bit or something and then have rotunda purchase his halls services as a body guard or enforcer</p>

Playing ROH 2004, just finished my 2nd Anniversary show and WWE has done it again. I built my company around Prince Devitt and they came and signed him up. So I built my company around Samoa Joe, got him to B+ everywhere in the States and they signed him (then barely used him, causing his pop to decline).

So I decided to build around two guys, so if one is signed, I still have the other. I decided that Colt Cabana and CM Punk will be my top 2 guys. Colt and Punk had a year long feud over the World Wrestling Network Global Championship (Alliance title), with Punk cheating to get the best of Colt each step of the way. The feud culminated at Final Battle 2003, with Colt Cabana beating Punk clean for the championship to close the show in a A rated match. Both men had B+ pop in the US and were insanely over. Then January comes and I get a notification; "WWE Make Offer for Colt Cabana". I switched some things around, organised a show before Colt left named 'Colt's End', where KENTA took the title from Cabana in a B+ match, sending Colt off to the big leagues in style. One month later, I was preparing to have CM Punk end Homicide's near year title reign at the second anniversary show when I get a message, "WWE Make Offer for CM Punk". Punk put Jay Lethal over at the Anniversary Show as I try to thrust him into the main event.

So I just lost my two top guys within the space of two months, and I need advice on who I should build around as my top face. The options are:

- Monty Brown - The option I'm leaning towards. He has been in a stable with Homicide and B-Boy for the last year and has made some great improvements. Plus Monty turning on Homicide to take the title could be a good storyline.

- KENTA - The WWN Global Champion, a title which traditionally shoots a worker's pop up substantially. Samoa Joe, Steve Corino and CM Punk went from midcarders to B/B+ pop in every region of the US defending this title around the place in companies like CMLL, NJPW, TNA, various indies, and of course ROH. Could be mega over within a few months.

- AJ Styles - The first ROH World Champion, his reign lasted one day due to injury and he was injured for most of 2002, which severely harmed his pop and he was replaced by others who took his spot. Has been a solid upper midcarder since returning.

- Bryan Danielson - I'm pretty sure this man has a pop cap at around B-/B because I tried to push him as the ROH World Champion in AJ's absence, however, it just didnt work out as I hoped and he dropped the title early to Prince Devitt. Not sure I wanna go with him, maybe a run as WWN Global Champion could be a good tester for him.

- Jay Lethal - The man who beat CM Punk on his last night, came in to ROH in mid 2003, with B- pop and he has managed to stay popular. However, I tried to give him a new gimmick recently because his last one sucked and it got a Poor rating.

- El Generico - Has been rocking it in the tag division with Chris Sabin and Cheerleader Melissa as a member of the fun loving Team Friendship. The two had a great tag title run before they were beaten by Monty and B-Boy, but they are set to regain the titles at the next show. I'm thinking it might be too soon for Generico but he's over and he has great matches, maybe hold off a year and he will be ready for the top slot

- Brian Kendrick - Very over from his time with TNA, got a B pop everywhere in the US and he puts on great matches. Terrible mic skills though

Anybody got any suggestions?

I need some help.

I am playing with TCW in the year 2007 now (from 2005) and my company hit International.

I have a big roster and some guys will come soon too. Now I am thinking about a brandsplit, because it would be much easier to give all workers on my rosters their time and to create good storylines.

But what do I have to consider?

First of all I want the brands to be rivals. So I have to think about Authority Figures for both brands.

PPVs: I think about 4-5 as crossbrand PPVs. In the other 7-8 months I could create one PPV for each brand.

Titles: One World Main Single Title, which is a crossbrand title.

One Main Single Title for each brand.

One Tag Team Title for each brand

One All Action Single Title, which ist a crossbrand title.

Any ideas or suggestions for a brandsplit?

<p>Was going to make my own thread, but this probably falls here.</p><p> </p><p>

Okay, I've played federations without storylines for so long that I routinely fail at doing storylines. Even though what I think should work, doesn't. Beginning to think I've been away from storyline federations for so long that I've forgotten how to run them.</p><p> </p><p>

So let's say I have The Rock (special attraction, upper) vs Cody Rhodes (guy I'm building up, upper) for a storyline, with Cody sick and damned tired of The Rock getting all the attention when he's never actually there anymore.</p><p> </p><p>

So I book what I think would work (ie: example, I haven't played a real life mod):</p><p> </p><p>

Cody coming out and talking down Rock. B-</p><p> </p><p>

Rock talking from Hollywood about how Cody's never deserved anything in his life. A-</p><p> </p><p>

Cody interfering at The Rock's match against John Cena at a PPV. Match gets a B+</p><p> </p><p>

I manage to convince Rock to come in for an angle and have a confrontation between the two and it gets an A-.</p><p> </p><p>

So right now, I should have at least B+ heat, right? However, it is at C-. Is it because I had Rock lose? I would've thought that Cody interfering and the Rock losing would be a great thing, but could that have backfired on me? Should I have had Rock still be triumphant?</p><p> </p><p>

Could I also have lost some heat because Cody's partner, Rusev, got pinned in a tag match and I have them as Unit instead of Individual? So they both take a ding for that.</p><p> </p><p>

Again, examples, but things I've done recently. Why real life instead of like the CornellVerse? Because I can't really recall names from the federation I used, SWF. I stick to Japan, but felt like playing a storyline fed again.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="niall2015" data-cite="niall2015" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Playing ROH 2004, just finished my 2nd Anniversary show and WWE has done it again. I built my company around Prince Devitt and they came and signed him up. So I built my company around Samoa Joe, got him to B+ everywhere in the States and they signed him (then barely used him, causing his pop to decline).<p> </p><p> So I decided to build around two guys, so if one is signed, I still have the other. I decided that Colt Cabana and CM Punk will be my top 2 guys. Colt and Punk had a year long feud over the World Wrestling Network Global Championship (Alliance title), with Punk cheating to get the best of Colt each step of the way. The feud culminated at Final Battle 2003, with Colt Cabana beating Punk clean for the championship to close the show in a A rated match. Both men had B+ pop in the US and were insanely over. Then January comes and I get a notification; "WWE Make Offer for Colt Cabana". I switched some things around, organised a show before Colt left named 'Colt's End', where KENTA took the title from Cabana in a B+ match, sending Colt off to the big leagues in style. One month later, I was preparing to have CM Punk end Homicide's near year title reign at the second anniversary show when I get a message, "WWE Make Offer for CM Punk". Punk put Jay Lethal over at the Anniversary Show as I try to thrust him into the main event.</p><p> </p><p> So I just lost my two top guys within the space of two months, and I need advice on who I should build around as my top face. The options are:</p><p> </p><p> - Monty Brown - The option I'm leaning towards. He has been in a stable with Homicide and B-Boy for the last year and has made some great improvements. Plus Monty turning on Homicide to take the title could be a good storyline.</p><p> </p><p> - KENTA - The WWN Global Champion, a title which traditionally shoots a worker's pop up substantially. Samoa Joe, Steve Corino and CM Punk went from midcarders to B/B+ pop in every region of the US defending this title around the place in companies like CMLL, NJPW, TNA, various indies, and of course ROH. Could be mega over within a few months.</p><p> </p><p> - AJ Styles - The first ROH World Champion, his reign lasted one day due to injury and he was injured for most of 2002, which severely harmed his pop and he was replaced by others who took his spot. Has been a solid upper midcarder since returning.</p><p> </p><p> - Bryan Danielson - I'm pretty sure this man has a pop cap at around B-/B because I tried to push him as the ROH World Champion in AJ's absence, however, it just didnt work out as I hoped and he dropped the title early to Prince Devitt. Not sure I wanna go with him, maybe a run as WWN Global Champion could be a good tester for him.</p><p> </p><p> - Jay Lethal - The man who beat CM Punk on his last night, came in to ROH in mid 2003, with B- pop and he has managed to stay popular. However, I tried to give him a new gimmick recently because his last one sucked and it got a Poor rating.</p><p> </p><p> - El Generico - Has been rocking it in the tag division with Chris Sabin and Cheerleader Melissa as a member of the fun loving Team Friendship. The two had a great tag title run before they were beaten by Monty and B-Boy, but they are set to regain the titles at the next show. I'm thinking it might be too soon for Generico but he's over and he has great matches, maybe hold off a year and he will be ready for the top slot</p><p> </p><p> - Brian Kendrick - Very over from his time with TNA, got a B pop everywhere in the US and he puts on great matches. Terrible mic skills though</p><p> </p><p> Anybody got any suggestions?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ok, one month later, Monty Brown is up to B+ pop across the entire US and Homicide has just cracked A pop in numerous regions. And guess what? WWE just signed them both. I'm worried to create any stars before the 'E snaps them up</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="niall2015" data-cite="niall2015" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ok, one month later, Monty Brown is up to B+ pop across the entire US and Homicide has just cracked A pop in numerous regions. And guess what? WWE just signed them both. I'm worried to create any stars before the 'E snaps them up</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's exactly what they're doing - predator hiring, as soon as anyone gets big enough to make a rival a threat, snap 'em up.</p><p> </p><p> Spread the load; Kendrick, Generico, Lethal, Danielson, Styles, KENTA all at B or so will deliver huge matches, night in, night out. Maybe build up a few monsters (2004... Shad Gaspard, Drew Hankinson, Burchill?) who aren't so great in the ring but look good - your top guys can carry them to decent matches and get the rub from beating them, but if they get stolen, who cares? WWE have just got Shad Gaspard.</p><p> </p><p> Kendrick and Danielson in 2004 would probably be safe enough to build around, though, as I'd imagine that their in-ring talent is more than balanced by their abysmal mic skills.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="James Casey" data-cite="James Casey" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That's exactly what they're doing - predator hiring, as soon as anyone gets big enough to make a rival a threat, snap 'em up.<p> </p><p> Spread the load; Kendrick, Generico, Lethal, Danielson, Styles, KENTA all at B or so will deliver huge matches, night in, night out. Maybe build up a few monsters (2004... Shad Gaspard, Drew Hankinson, Burchill?) who aren't so great in the ring but look good - your top guys can carry them to decent matches and get the rub from beating them, but if they get stolen, who cares? WWE have just got Shad Gaspard.</p><p> </p><p> Kendrick and Danielson in 2004 would probably be safe enough to build around, though, as I'd imagine that their in-ring talent is more than balanced by their abysmal mic skills.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> As I'm reading this, AAA just signed Brian Kendrick to a written contract, I am 5 months in to 2004 and it's been a heartbreaking year already lol. I might sign some monsters to go with my great workers. I'm thinking of building around KENTA who consistently has the best matches on the show, Bryan, AJ and Steve Corino. I signed John Hennigan and Tyler Black as a team to build Black up, but after one match, Hennigan's pop shot up from a C+ to a B/B+ in some regions so I dont think I will have him very long. I'll definitely try to sign some talented big men though, Mark Henry has been working the indies for two years after his WWE release so hopefully he can do a good job for me</p>

<p>A couple of tag team chemistry things from my SWF game:</p><p> </p><p>

Since, both the Bumfholes and the Awesomeness have great tag chemistry, they are both staying in or around my midcard and they will remain the face and heel anchors of my tag team division, respectively. </p><p> </p><p>

Squeeky McClean apparently has good chemistry teaming with Remo, so how do go about building a team involving Remo and Squeeky McClean? (Perhaps as a part of some kind of Right to Censor stable, maybe)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Temes1066" data-cite="Temes1066" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> Squeeky McClean apparently has good chemistry teaming with Remo, so how do go about building a team involving Remo and Squeeky McClean? (Perhaps as a part of some kind of Right to Censor stable, maybe)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> An idea I had many years ago, like around TEW 07 or 08, was to have Owen Love join together with Squeeky as the foundation of a 1984-style Ministry Of Love thought police stable. I haven't looked at Love recently to see if he's a candidate for this. But with Squeeky as the head and Remo as muscle, I sure "forced" recruiting wouldn't be too difficult. </p><p> </p><p> And yes, Ministry of Love. In the book, that's exactly what they called the branch of Big Brother that Winston worked for before he broke away. The branch that insured you got along with and loved the police state.</p>

<p>I have just started a new dynasty in which I have created Kansas Championship Wrestling. I have 2 questions that I would like some input on.</p><p> </p><p>

First, involving titles. I want to have a major singles title, which I will simply call the KCW Title. I also want to have a minor singles title. I'm trying to think of a name for it. I can't exactly call it the KCW Television Title without a television deal, and since all my shows will be based in Kansas right now, I'm struggling to think of a name for my minor singles title. Any suggestions?</p><p> </p><p>

Second, I am planning a tournament title called the King of Kansas Title, that will take place every April. I have never done this before, so I'm trying to figure out the best way to run it. Should I devote the entire month of April to the tournament, and maybe have 1 or 2 angles or matches every show that have nothing to do with the King of Kanas Tournament. Should I add a show on Sunday in April, make the shows a little longer, and do the entire tournament in one weekend? The problem I can see is having to have storylines progressed with every show. I'm looking for ideas here, since I'm trying different things. Thanks.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sportsfanmas" data-cite="sportsfanmas" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have just started a new dynasty in which I have created Kansas Championship Wrestling. I have 2 questions that I would like some input on.<p> </p><p> First, involving titles. I want to have a major singles title, which I will simply call the KCW Title. I also want to have a minor singles title. I'm trying to think of a name for it. I can't exactly call it the KCW Television Title without a television deal, and since all my shows will be based in Kansas right now, I'm struggling to think of a name for my minor singles title. Any suggestions?</p><p> </p><p> Second, I am planning a tournament title called the King of Kansas Title, that will take place every April. I have never done this before, so I'm trying to figure out the best way to run it. Should I devote the entire month of April to the tournament, and maybe have 1 or 2 angles or matches every show that have nothing to do with the King of Kanas Tournament. Should I add a show on Sunday in April, make the shows a little longer, and do the entire tournament in one weekend? The problem I can see is having to have storylines progressed with every show. I'm looking for ideas here, since I'm trying different things. Thanks.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Firstly I think you should rename the titles to something along the lines of...</p><p> </p><p> Main: KCW World Championship, KCW World Class Championship, KCW Grand Championship. (Saying title over championship seems less illusturious imo.) </p><p> </p><p> Minor: Kansas State Champion, KCW Internet Champion (Perhaps Kayfabe that this title will have its title defences free online, or that it may occasionally show matches independent of programing online.), Chamionship of Topeka, "Insert Match Gimmick Here" Title.</p><p> </p><p> Regarding whether you want to run the tournament throughout the month or simply want to run it through one day is more your preference. Although I see some benefit to running it throughout the month. Depending on the reward/payoff of the tournament it could help build into a storyline between a champion and contender. It also can allow you to mix things up a lot once a year during the culmination of the tournament.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HiPlus" data-cite="HiPlus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Firstly I think you should rename the titles to something along the lines of...<p> </p><p> Main: KCW World Championship, KCW World Class Championship, KCW Grand Championship. (Saying title over championship seems less illusturious imo.) </p><p> </p><p> Minor: Kansas State Champion, KCW Internet Champion (Perhaps Kayfabe that this title will have its title defences free online, or that it may occasionally show matches independent of programing online.), Chamionship of Topeka, "Insert Match Gimmick Here" Title.</p><p> </p><p> Regarding whether you want to run the tournament throughout the month or simply want to run it through one day is more your preference. Although I see some benefit to running it throughout the month. Depending on the reward/payoff of the tournament it could help build into a storyline between a champion and contender. It also can allow you to mix things up a lot once a year during the culmination of the tournament.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Won't it show up in the game as KCW World Championship Title?</p>

Anyone got some fun goals for a modern day USPW game? :)

I'm considering a Generation Next sort of stable featuring Joss Thompson, Casey Valentine, Greg Gauge and Ernest Youngman. Considering adding Trent Schaefer as well.

The basic idea is that they're sick and tired of the top spots on the card being hogged by the USPW veterans, particularly aging ones such as Chris Caufield and James Justice, and they intend to eliminate these veterans to take the spots themselves.

<p>Hey Everyone, </p><p> </p><p>

Currently Playing A Real World Mod As TNA, Game World Looking Very Different To Right Now. </p><p> </p><p>

Anyway, im looking to debut Chris Hero, Alex Shelley and Roderick Strong as a SHIELD type stable, with AJ Styles (if i can steal him from WWE atm) coming in as a 'leader'/mastermind later on in the year before BFG. </p><p> </p><p>

They will be booked in the same vein as SHIELD, no losses, rare matches, 3 man attacks, etc. No one will be safe.</p><p> </p><p>

Anyway, im stuck for a name. can anyone help at all? just a few suggestions to either pick from or help me become creative?</p>

<p>Cesaro & Neville just kinda bum around the midcard doing not much of anything, so I figured i'd tag them up a few times and it worked out okay. Gives the tag division a bit more depth.</p><p> </p><p>

They could use some kind of gimmick though, as opposed to just Cesaro & Kidd II</p><p> </p><p>

Any ideas?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gogogadget" data-cite="Gogogadget" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Cesaro & Neville just kinda bum around the midcard doing not much of anything, so I figured i'd tag them up a few times and it worked out okay. Gives the tag division a bit more depth.<p> </p><p> They could use some kind of gimmick though, as opposed to just Cesaro & Kidd II</p><p> </p><p> Any ideas?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> League of Nations 2.0,just better this time.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gogogadget" data-cite="Gogogadget" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Cesaro & Neville just kinda bum around the midcard doing not much of anything, so I figured i'd tag them up a few times and it worked out okay. Gives the tag division a bit more depth.<p> </p><p> They could use some kind of gimmick though, as opposed to just Cesaro & Kidd II</p><p> </p><p> Any ideas?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> - Cesaro could be Neville's translator</p><p> - They could be detectives searching for the whereabouts of their first names</p><p> - Neville could be getting bullied and Cesaro stands up for him</p><p> - Yodelling</p><p> - Call them Big Ces and Lil Nev</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="niall2015" data-cite="niall2015" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>- Cesaro could be Neville's translator<p> - They could be detectives searching for the whereabouts of their first names</p><p> - Neville could be getting bullied and Cesaro stands up for him</p><p> - Yodelling</p><p> - Call them Big Ces and Lil Nev</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well, I had Breeze and Stardust using Neville as a whipping boy (also a tag team) and Cesaro made the save as an excuse to have a match on a PPV, so the 'bullying' aspect works.</p><p> </p><p> Should totally have them find their first names, only they get the wrong ones. Antonio Neville gonna be a big star.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Liger!Liger!" data-cite="Liger!Liger!" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>League of Nations 2.0,just better this time.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Cesaro & Sheamus would make a great tag team probably, but i've got zero plans to turn Sheamus face.</p>

<p>Savage Horseman?</p><p> </p><p>

I'm at Halloween Havoc '95</p><p> </p><p>

Team Hogan beat Team Dungeon at the last PPV with Luger getting the pin on Sullivan. Sullivan signed for WWF and left. Luger has been repeatedly getting pins when tagging with Hogan. Luger celebrated with the fans after a main event win prompting Hogan to complain about Luger showboating and Luger arguing back that Hogan always showboats, eventually having a pull apart brawl. </p><p> </p><p>

Now Halloween Havoc features Flair vs Hogan. Tully Blanchard surprisingly appears as Arn Andersen's partner in a match against The NAsty Boys.</p><p> </p><p>

So, I've been teasing a Luger turn bigtime but in reality always planned to turn Savage against Hogan but now I'm not sure exactly how I want to do it.</p><p> </p><p>

Do the 4 Horseman reform to help Flair win the strap from Hogan? Previously Pillman was teaming with Andersen and somewhat become an unofficial Horseman. Do I have Luger come to the ring to distract Hogan or save him from the Horseman and then have Savage turn? join the Horseman?</p><p> </p><p>

How would you do it? Could you see Savage as a Horseman?</p>