Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

So I had Jack Swagger show up to a show high and I decided to suspend him. The screen said the suspension would kick in after the show, but now I'm not able to book him for the show. I'd like to bury him before I send him off.

You have misread.

When the incident occurs it will say

'Jack swagger has turned up high and has been sent home. You now need to choose what disciplinary action to take'

Or something along those lines. It definitely always says they have been sent home.

Since patch 1.08, I don't see anymore than I need 1 more wrestler to not be seeing amateur with fans in my messages from personnal assistant (in my office). But with the ideal roster button, it still says than the minimum number of active wrestler is still 12.

So, does I still need at least 12 wrestlers or I can have less?

Thanks

Since patch 1.08, I don't see anymore than I need 1 more wrestler to not be seeing amateur with fans in my messages from personnal assistant (in my office). But with the ideal roster button, it still says than the minimum number of active wrestler is still 12.

So, does I still need at least 12 wrestlers or I can have less?

Thanks

If you are local size I believe the minimum roster was removed as a requirement

"RTE6 if using 40+ undercard matches in a single show"

Wow, what a find. Who in the blue hell books 40+ undercard matches? :p

SPW: Squash Pro Wrestling, the masochist booker's dream. 50 3-minute matches each week! :p

So is there anyone who knows how the user can influence body types?

Does not advancing a storyline on a B-Show hurt the storyline heat? Also CAN you advance a storyline on a B-show?

No.

Yes.

Exactly my thought too! :D

SPW: Squash Pro Wrestling, the masochist booker's dream. 50 3-minute matches each week! :p

So is there anyone who knows how the user can influence body types?

If you so the guy post the error, when Adam figured it out he posted on the thread that it was because he had booked an insane amount of matches. I was wondering how many just incase I came close. But now I can safely book without worry lol.

My child company got this rating for their ppv.

http://abload.de/img/childppvqzjc8.jpg

Although they got some good main event matches in other shows, they always a 60 (best rating 64) or worse. I think the production values give them a penalty. Is there a possibility to intervene?

I think it would be nice, if the AI would correct the penalty themselves or if I can intervene in their "product" / "production values".

How do i adjust show details? Such as changing a shows length, name, or date. Currently RAW is 3 hours, and I hate booking 3 hour shows.

Go into Schedule in the Management section of your office, and highlight the event and select the modify event button.

DVD/Home Video vs. Internet: at a local or small company, is it worth using internet? I thought it would give a pop boost, but I can't tell, nor can I tell how much income the sales generate unless I am reading the itemization wrong. What does anyone think? Which would you use?

It would give you a very small popularity boost around the world that is essentially useless because you won't ever visit those areas (at least not for many years when you're at at local) and the pop boost would go away due to not being seen in the region

DVD generates money that is especially useful for the small promotions

Go into Schedule in the Management section of your office, and highlight the event and select the modify event button.

I don't think I'm doing it right. I highlight RAW and click on modify event; then the Royal Rumble shows up. Doesn't matter what TV Show i want to edit when I click on modify event a PPV screen shows up. Can i no longer edit this once the contract is official?

It would give you a very small popularity boost around the world that is essentially useless because you won't ever visit those areas (at least not for many years when you're at at local) and the pop boost would go away due to not being seen in the region

DVD generates money that is especially useful for the small promotions

Do we have anything other than anecdotal ideas on this.

I have tested my current save and have gotten no increase in merchandise when switching to DVD, but do see a (slight) decrease in sponsorship from not having internet popularity with patch 1.07.

Tips on how to deal with a past his prime Main Eventer? I have Joel Bryant, and he's been good for me for a good 3 years. He's 49 now, and his stamina is in the tank (40), and he can't really put on good matches anymore. I'm trying to get other people over him, but he refuses to lose to them (he becomes very unhappy). The only person that he's willing to let beat him is my UC, who is the figurehead.

I can't really cut him because he is the mentor of two workers and good friends with another. It would start a riot. He's also great backstage.

I've tried to get him to become my road agent, but he refused. Tips?