Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="iruleall15" data-cite="iruleall15" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So im curious. I dont think ive got an answer.<p> </p><p> </p><p> If I have a PPV deal with a company thats Huge in the USA. A deal thats Medium in Canada.</p><p> </p><p> But i sign a 3rd deal thats smaller in both regions but gives me Mexico coverage will that cause problems? Or will it just take the best coverage for each region leaving my Mexico coverage in the 3rd broadcaster to be the only real part being shown during my eventS?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The third broadcaster won't deal with you because you have deals with competing broadcasters.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The third broadcaster won't deal with you because you have deals with competing broadcasters.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> But they did deal with me... They signed a contract already... I have 3 braodcasters with Event deals.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="iruleall15" data-cite="iruleall15" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>But they did deal with me... They signed a contract already... I have 3 braodcasters with Event deals.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If you're asking what I think you're asking, then no it won't affect your other deals. You can have your shows on as many broadcasters as you want as long as their coverage doesn't hit the same areas as far as I understand. If your Mexico deal doesn't leak into your USA deal you're fine. If it does leak into your USA deal's areas, then you'll have to pick and choose. I usually run shows that hit all the game areas, and for my big events I usually show them on 7 different broadcasters to hit all game areas.</p>

<p>Hey guys,</p><p> </p><p>

I have a quick question. I experimented with the Brand Split in my SWF save.I created a third brand, but now I have decided I want to delete it and go back to 2 brands. Does anyone know how I do this? I would like to avoid ending the Split and re-doing it with only 2 brands, as it's a lot of work.</p><p> </p><p>

Thanks!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>When did TCW go from being on GNN Total Sports to Pop? Was TCW originally made for GNN?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Presumably due to becoming #3 in the states, Cornell leaving and selling, etc caused a momentary drop to cult.</p><p> </p><p> The pop deal can slow their growth dramatically in game which sucks, but it's near impossible to go below minimum show requirements at least.</p>

<p>How would I go about simulating a push for a female wrestler so the AI uses her sparingly? Think Terri Runnels, The Kat, Sable (during her second run), Stephanie McMahon, Rosa Mendes, Lana, etc. </p><p> </p><p>

Female-only promotions utilize the occasional wrestler push, but any company that has a women's division seems to ignore any occasional or semi-active restrictions and uses them as if they're consistent wrestlers. Is there a tactic to prevent this from happening?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="JJ Foww" data-cite="JJ Foww" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How would I go about simulating a push for a female wrestler so the AI uses her sparingly? Think Terri Runnels, The Kat, Sable (during her second run), Stephanie McMahon, Rosa Mendes, Lana, etc. <p> </p><p> Female-only promotions utilize the occasional wrestler push, but any company that has a women's division seems to ignore any occasional or semi-active restrictions and uses them as if they're consistent wrestlers. Is there a tactic to prevent this from happening?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> They were (are) personalities/managers who occasionally wrestle for storyline purposes. You can't really get the AI to replicate that. It's pretty much the same thing as Vince or Heyman being in the odd match every so often</p>

I've just been looking under my expenditures, and I've paid 3000 dollars for Dojo's... Why am I paying for Dojo's, when I don't have one? (Just curious, as 3000 isn't a problem... But I did experience the same thing in my ECW save, where 3000 (or 2300 as I paid in that save) is a lot of money)

Does anyone have a breakdown for what popularity a wrestler must be to fall into each push category (Main event, upper midcard, etc)? I am working on my RW game and I don't want to put Roman Reigns as a midcarder only to have him complain he should be a main venter, as an example.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="wwfmark" data-cite="wwfmark" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Does anyone have a breakdown for what popularity a wrestler must be to fall into each push category (Main event, upper midcard, etc)? I am working on my RW game and I don't want to put Roman Reigns as a midcarder only to have him complain he should be a main venter, as an example.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm pretty sure it's just basically popularity compared to the rest of the roster. Also, wrestling style like technician and puroresu will make that wrestler push lower.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shipshirt" data-cite="shipshirt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Am I crazy or is there a default gimmick that's tailored after Bayley from NXT? I feel like I saw one but now I can't seem to find it again.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You mean 'Bubbly Babyface'?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="JJ Foww" data-cite="JJ Foww" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How would I go about simulating a push for a female wrestler so the AI uses her sparingly? Think Terri Runnels, The Kat, Sable (during her second run), Stephanie McMahon, Rosa Mendes, Lana, etc. <p> </p><p> Female-only promotions utilize the occasional wrestler push, but any company that has a women's division seems to ignore any occasional or semi-active restrictions and uses them as if they're consistent wrestlers. Is there a tactic to prevent this from happening?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>They were (are) personalities/managers who occasionally wrestle for storyline purposes. You can't really get the AI to replicate that. It's pretty much the same thing as Vince or Heyman being in the odd match every so often</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Actually you can just go into the editor and have their preferred push be "Occassional Wrestler" Next assign them to be the manager of someone so that they're used often regardless of if they wrestle or not. Finally the women's division needs to have enough workers in it so that the A.I. doesn't NEED to constantly use your occassional worker.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="wwfmark" data-cite="wwfmark" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Does anyone have a breakdown for what popularity a wrestler must be to fall into each push category (Main event, upper midcard, etc)? I am working on my RW game and I don't want to put Roman Reigns as a midcarder only to have him complain he should be a main venter, as an example.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's not that simple. It also takes into account the wrestler's personality. I've had guys at 50 popularity want to have an Upper midcard push for a national company. I've also had guys at 80 popularity be happy with a midcard push for the same promotion at the same time.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shipshirt" data-cite="shipshirt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Am I crazy or is there a default gimmick that's tailored after Bayley from NXT? I feel like I saw one but now I can't seem to find it again.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm using Fans Own. Not sure if it's in a gimmick pack or something, but I thought it was quite fitting.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="claxton110381" data-cite="claxton110381" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You mean 'Bubbly Babyface'?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think this might be it. For some reason I thought the description mentioned "hugger" in it but maybe not. Thanks!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shipshirt" data-cite="shipshirt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Am I crazy or is there a default gimmick that's tailored after Bayley from NXT? I feel like I saw one but now I can't seem to find it again.</div></blockquote><p> There's in fact <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2132691&postcount=48" rel="external nofollow">an entire game mechanic</a> tailored after Bayley from NXT ("female role models").</p>

Is there anyway to get a company to only run a few monthly shows without adding more? I'm trying to make Dradition for the game but I'm at a lost of how to go about that. They only run a few shows a year but I'm not sure how to make it so that sticks. When I added WWC they would create events in months without them.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gamex173" data-cite="Gamex173" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What does this match note mean? <p> </p><p><em> "The Match suffered from a lack of psychology, it could have really used somebody with the knowledge of how to construct a proper flow."</em></p><p> </p><p> Does this mean the wrestlers need more psychology or the road agent does? </p><p> </p><p> Thanks</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I've just put on a match in a RW mod between AJ Styles and John Cena. </p><p> </p><p> Cena is 75 psychology. AJ is 84. I got this road agent note. How high does the workers psych stat have to be for this to not appear?</p><p> </p><p> Also, if I put the agent note "script" in this match between the two wrestlers in question, would that effect the proper flow of the match? Either negatively, or positively?</p>