Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CelticCandian" data-cite="CelticCandian" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What's a MDB file used for?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It is the database.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Temes1066" data-cite="Temes1066" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I am working on a half-worked half-shoot promo,but I need some help.<p> </p><p> What would be a good insulting name for <strong>Allen Packer's USPW</strong>? (not <em>Sam Strong's USPW</em>)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Something like "USPW stands for United Sissies, Punks, and Wusses!"</p><p> </p><p> Or "USPW - U Sold Out Professional Wrestling!"</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CelticCandian" data-cite="CelticCandian" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What's a MDB file used for?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's a database file. It has all the records of what is happening ingame.</p><p> </p><p> I use it to get a list of my wrestlers with their push and momentum etc. It makes brand splits very easy to manage. If I were to make a list of my wrestlers with their push and momentum, it will take very long.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mike7273" data-cite="Mike7273" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I would also like to know the answer to this question.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Respect and Basics for General Training in a dojo or dev territory. Trainer's got to have the Basics down.</p><p> </p><p> I'm not sure about the different specific types of dojo training though (i.e. Big Workers, Technicians) but I imagine it correlates with the specific top row stats.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Big Mikey" data-cite="Big Mikey" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If I have match aims and all that jazz turned off, does that mean I can also not have any storylines running and I won't get penalized for it?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There's a separate setting for storylines. Look for "Strict Storylines" on the main settings page, not the User Preferences window.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="zeronee" data-cite="zeronee" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What the heck. I create dojo in Eastern Europe location, but i get graduates from Dutch, Germany, Spain, but not from Russia.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think the dojo's location only really interferes on whether workers can be trainers or don't i.e:if WWE opened a performance Center in Japan they couldn't just say:Hey Cena,we know you're busy working and living here in america but go train people in Japan too.Also,if you set a dojo in Europe people from all over Europe will train on it.</p>

<p>So, i have a problem here. Im running local company in tri state, with only 1 show per month. When i had 9 pop everything was allright, but when i reached 11 (after 3-5 shows) my pop just keep falling to 9 on the new month. It is like this: i am ran 1 show in the middle of the month, my pop is reached 11-12. And when i simulate to the end of the month, my pop is fallen down to 9! The thing is, as i said, when i had lower pop everything was good, but now i just dont know what to do.</p><p>

(sorry for bad english)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="wearsupereggs12" data-cite="wearsupereggs12" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So, i have a problem here. Im running local company in tri state, with only 1 show per month. When i had 9 pop everything was allright, but when i reached 11 (after 3-5 shows) my pop just keep falling to 9 on the new month. It is like this: i am ran 1 show in the middle of the month, my pop is reached 11-12. And when i simulate to the end of the month, my pop is fallen down to 9! The thing is, as i said, when i had lower pop everything was good, but now i just dont know what to do.<p> (sorry for bad english)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I am no expert, but I would assume you're not finishing first in Regional Battle, thus taking penalties to popularity.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="alexvesco" data-cite="alexvesco" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Do you take a hit if you dont have women in your company?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No,unless you're reffering to the sex appeal penalty.</p>

<p>Two C-Verse Biography related questions:</p><p> </p><p>

What is the sinister reason that Quentin Queen was not brought on to the TCW roster ????</p><p> </p><p>

Does anything happen if the members of Operation Lullaby get on the SWF roster? Does it trigger any storylines?</p>

how do you increase media in finances and what does it do? i am a small company with dvd distribution but it keeps saying 0's for income. Is there a certtain level I have to be to make a profit on media. ALso an fyi, I have a tv show deal in place.

I think the dojo's location only really interferes on whether workers can be trainers or don't i.e:if WWE opened a performance Center in Japan they couldn't just say:Hey Cena,we know you're busy working and living here in america but go train people in Japan too.Also,if you set a dojo in Europe people from all over Europe will train on it.

I create russian coach, sign him in my dojo, but i have graduates from Spain, Finland, Germany :D (1 graduates from russian...black man with polish name and surname)

Is there a way to change the name of the company you own? I currently own Jim Crockett promotions and want to to change them to World Championship Wrestling. But the game won't let me do it since WCW is listed in the company section in the edit menu.

The problem is that wcw won't exist for another couple if years. So why can't I take the name first?

Is there a way to change the name of the company you own? I currently own Jim Crockett promotions and want to to change them to World Championship Wrestling. But the game won't let me do it since WCW is listed in the company section in the edit menu.

The problem is that wcw won't exist for another couple if years. So why can't I take the name first?

Because it doesn't matter when the company debuts, the name is already taken in the database.

Change WCW to Universal Wrestling Corporation in the in game editor and then you can change JCP to WCW.

Does placing a worker on Dev just to "Work down there" means he won't learn or develop skills? Will those who are sent for that reason still spam our email box requesting a call up?

They'll develop skills at their normal rate, not the development rate. They'll also only improve when they work matches/angles. Workers sent down to train gain skills monthly even if they don't work matches/angles.

If they're a big name and/or a negative personality they can still get upset about working in development.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p> If they're a big name and/or a negative personality they can still get upset about working in development.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Plus they can block it if they have creative control.</p><p> </p><p> Damn David Stone...</p>