Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="AfRoMaN36" data-cite="AfRoMaN36" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>With the whole "death of PPV" feature, my hand is forced and I really need to transition my WWE deals off of PPV carriers and onto the WWE Network. Only I don't see an option under broadcasters to set it to WWE Network on PPV day. I have shows on the Network, but no PPVs. Am I missing something?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You have to sign a deal with WWE Network to air your Events. As long as it doesn't clash with other coverage then you should be fine.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="moafnsteel" data-cite="moafnsteel" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You have to sign a deal with WWE Network to air your Events. As long as it doesn't clash with other coverage then you should be fine.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Of course. I'm an idiot for missing that. Thanks.</p>

<p>i can't hire woker because of "worker X has rejected your request for negotiations as he is not interested in joining my company" message.</p><p>

this worker has no negative relationships with me or worker's in my company.</p><p>

Also, my company is 1st company in the world, and this worker has like 20 pop.</p><p>

Why is he rejecting?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="wearsupereggs12" data-cite="wearsupereggs12" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>i can't hire woker because of "worker X has rejected your request for negotiations as he is not interested in joining my company" message.<p> this worker has no negative relationships with me or worker's in my company.</p><p> Also, my company is 1st company in the world, and this worker has like 20 pop.</p><p> Why is he rejecting?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Has this said wrestlers had past and recent employment history with you and you opted not to renew their contract after it was up? This is one of the reasons I know of that causes that problem.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="wearsupereggs12" data-cite="wearsupereggs12" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>i can't hire woker because of "worker X has rejected your request for negotiations as he is not interested in joining my company" message.<p> this worker has no negative relationships with me or worker's in my company.</p><p> Also, my company is 1st company in the world, and this worker has like 20 pop.</p><p> Why is he rejecting?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Are they a booker or owner of a company? Anytime I tried to sign a booker of a company, once I hit national, they would not be interested in signing with me. I got the same message.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="moafnsteel" data-cite="moafnsteel" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Are they a booker or owner of a company? Anytime I tried to sign a booker of a company, once I hit national, they would not be interested in signing with me. I got the same message.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Most of the time bookers do sign PPA contracts. If you offer them written contracts, however, they specifically mention that they cannot sign because they will lose their booker position at a company. I don't think it is that.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="vbase" data-cite="vbase" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Most of the time bookers do sign PPA contracts. If you offer them written contracts, however, they specifically mention that they cannot sign because they will lose their booker position at a company. I don't think it is that.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I agree with that, I just for some reason thought that I was only able to offer PPA to bookers (with them being okay with it) when I was Cult. I could have sworn when I tried to even negotiate with somebody that was the booker when I was SWF (national) they would outright refuse to even negotiate with me.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="moafnsteel" data-cite="moafnsteel" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I agree with that, I just for some reason thought that I was only able to offer PPA to bookers (with them being okay with it) when I was Cult. I could have sworn when I tried to even negotiate with somebody that was the booker when I was SWF (national) they would outright refuse to even negotiate with me.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes,once you reach national bookers/owners won't even negotiate.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="moafnsteel" data-cite="moafnsteel" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Are they a booker or owner of a company? Anytime I tried to sign a booker of a company, once I hit national, they would not be interested in signing with me. I got the same message.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> yes, he is a booker of a company, thanks</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="wearsupereggs12" data-cite="wearsupereggs12" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>yes, he is a booker of a company, thanks</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I have sent you a PM, please read it and respond before you continue with further questions.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="vbase" data-cite="vbase" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there any way to edit chemistry values when in the game? I have some workers who have awful chemistry teaming together and I want to change that.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Don't think so, chemistry as far as I know is randomly generated with each new game and is specific to that save. I do however think there's an option to turn chemistry effects off, but that would of course strip you of positive chemistry bonuses too :/</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DarK_RaideR" data-cite="DarK_RaideR" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Don't think so, chemistry as far as I know is randomly generated with each new game and is specific to that save. I do however think there's an option to turn chemistry effects off, but that would of course strip you of positive chemistry bonuses too :/</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Is there a way that by having them constantly team up or have them both be a team in my development territory can turn that negative chemistry to positive or at least get rid of the negative?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="vbase" data-cite="vbase" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there a way that by having them constantly team up or have them both be a team in my development territory can turn that negative chemistry to positive or at least get rid of the negative?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It won't get rid of the negative but having them team together enough should eventually have bonuses that overshadow the negative chemistry.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Captain2" data-cite="Captain2" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It won't get rid of the negative but having them team together enough should eventually have bonuses that overshadow the negative chemistry.</div></blockquote><p> This. Eventually, the tag team experience bonus will be greater than the bad chemistry penalty.</p><p> </p><p> Also, I don't know about the way you like to play your game, but if I really wanted those two to work together, I'd try a few other ideas to see if any other type of chemistry is there. For example:</p><p> - Have one be the manager for the other. Do a match for each to try it out, you might discover good manager chemistry. Since (I guess) both workers are wrestlers, nobody will want to be stuck as a manager, but it's a little boost you can use from time to time and it might fit into storylines</p><p> - Have them fight each other as a tryout (dark match/preshow). They might have good chemistry going against each other. This is good to know if you plan to break up the team down the road and have them feud with each other</p>

I accidentally released someone. Is there anyway I can edit them back to my roster? If not, how long do I have to wait until they want to work for me again?

You could use game recovery to go back to the previous Monday, I think it is. Otherwise, you will need to wait 6 months, as long as a negative relationship wasn't formed due to you releasing him

Im curious as to how certain stats improve... obviously in ring stats improve with wrestling time and entertainment stats improve with better angles, but star quality... how does this improve? Ive had Fandango go from C- to C+ in 1 month and im not entirely sure how this happens?

<p>Are there no longer penalties for burning out the crowd? I pulled up my TCW save game last night and noticed that I can book killer segment after killer segment without any sign of a burnt out crowd. The dirt sheet didn't mention anything, either. I have crowd management turned on, so that's not it.</p><p>

Has this penalty been removed?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MJ13" data-cite="MJ13" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Im curious as to how certain stats improve... obviously in ring stats improve with wrestling time and entertainment stats improve with better angles, but star quality... how does this improve? Ive had Fandango go from C- to C+ in 1 month and im not entirely sure how this happens?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Unfortunately, there is no way to "train" On-Camera skills like Star Quality, Sex Appeal, and Menace like the other skills you mentioned. Star Quality improves naturally I believe. Younger workers gain it faster than others, and some don't gain any at all. It is determined by the worker's destiny roll.</p>