Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dcyd" data-cite="Dcyd" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How do you book the Ultimate Warrior in 1994-1996? He seems like hes really bad 1 vs 1 but can pull off some decent 90 plus in tag situations.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not that I have booked Ultimate Warrior before, my suggestions would be to keep him in short matches, hide him in tag matches, and keep him in angles where his star quality and popularity can shine.</p><p> </p><p> Are you booking WWE?</p>

<p>Well Warrior was never a great worker, and really had to be carried to the hand full of good matches he had. So don't expect to get an A from him unless your product is highly rated towards popularity over performance and his popularity is high as well. Warrior is never a guy who could carry a company with work rate he is more of a promo guy (and even that was based more off presence then actually coherence).</p><p> </p><p>

So, to answer the question, book him in angles and tags, don't expect to put the title on him for any long term plan, maybe a short transition. If you want to try and build his stats(if they are able to be built) Put him in matches with Flair and Sting to see if the can teach in the ring. Let him be the back up for Sting against the Horsemen, that way you can have him main event in tags with Sting and co-main event against guys like Arn Anderson, to help hide the issues.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dcyd" data-cite="Dcyd" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Booking WCW in 94. Im frustrated because I gave him a massive push and even toyed with the auto booker to get a good feel on what he can work. usually 15 min matches to 23 but he never gets an A. I tried to have him challenge hogan and it was a disaster . At this rate I might have The Renegade beat him</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm not familiar with WCW's product in the 94 mod you're playing, but if it is performance based and not popularity based, you're going to have a hard time with Warrior. If it's popularity based, you should have an easier time. From what you're telling me, it's leading me to believe that you're a performance based company so he's going to struggle on your roster.</p>

I've run into a dilemma: I've got a guy with the "overwhelmed by manager" penalty (i.e. they don't work well with any manager), but they also just so happened to have great chemistry with the manager I tried pairing them with. Does anyone have any clue if the bonus from the positive chemistry would outweigh the penalty?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="chunk" data-cite="chunk" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've run into a dilemma: I've got a guy with the "overwhelmed by manager" penalty (i.e. they don't work well with any manager), but they also just so happened to have great chemistry with the manager I tried pairing them with. Does anyone have any clue if the bonus from the positive chemistry would outweigh the penalty?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just book how you want. You don't have to manage every single teeny detail of the game. If the pairing is one you think is good, then run with it. </p><p> </p><p> That said, yes the chemistry would most likely outweigh it or cancel.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BrokenCycle" data-cite="BrokenCycle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just book how you want. You don't have to manage every single teeny detail of the game. If the pairing is one you think is good, then run with it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I mean, it's is basically just a valet with no storyline purpose. I don't want to pay their appearance fee if they're not even going to effective in their one job of standing around looking pretty.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="danny15" data-cite="danny15" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I payed for the trial to retail version of the game and it has not worked. I have a receipt if needed.<p> </p><p> pls help</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Did you replace the trial TEW.exe with the trial to retail TEW.exe in the TEW2016 folder?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jon The GOAT" data-cite="Jon The GOAT" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can a weekly/monthly event become Historic/Legendary?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yep... I have a monthly well at this point bi-monthly tv special that's rated historic, has been for at least 4 in game years.</p>

Q: How does the AI get 85 rated matches with guys with 60s in their pops

So I gave HHH to be the booker in one of my dev territory and its product settings it had wrestlers are rated more on popularity than performance and yet on the first show (and then more times in the following shows) he managed to get El Generico (who's popularity stood on 60) and Mustafa Ali (with 55 popularity) got an 85 rated match!

I seriously have no clue how he did that, when I have matches between guys who are over in that same level they never get this kind of ratings, always 55s to 60s, and I try everything but nothing even gives me 70s, what is the AI's secret?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="poopinggamer" data-cite="poopinggamer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So I gave HHH to be the booker in one of my dev territory and its product settings it had wrestlers are rated more on popularity than performance and yet on the first show (and then more times in the following shows) he managed to get El Generico (who's popularity stood on 60) and Mustafa Ali (with 55 popularity) got an 85 rated match!<p> I seriously have no clue how he did that, when I have matches between guys who are over in that same level they never get this kind of ratings, always 55s to 60s, and I try everything but nothing even gives me 70s, what is the AI's secret?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Do they have the same product?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="soxfan93" data-cite="soxfan93" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>With the way trios and tag experience works, is there any reason to do 4v4 or 5v5 matches the way NJPW does? Am I gaining anything worth giving up the experience growth for each of three tag teams?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I like to do 4v4 & 5v5 to get more people into matches, and if there's a good mix of talented/untalented people in it, to get the experience spread to the untalented ones.</p>

Who is your owner and is he on a written?

He's a user-creation, copied-and-pasted from Vince. And yes, he's written.

Edit: Just set it in the editor to Exclusive P.P.A. -- at least then I can check the night of the event, edit his wages down to $0 where I wanted them, and call it good.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Linsolv" data-cite="Linsolv" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is this one of these fancy internet japes I've heard so much about?</div></blockquote><p> Can no one please mess with me. I just want a laptop I can afford so I can play this game on.</p>