Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tterrag" data-cite="Tterrag" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What can I do about bad announcers? Sosa Morri seems to ruin half my segments by just being that bad at colour commentary, but switching out announcers completely tanks your grade because of the team's lack of experience together.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Wait for them to get experience and accept the bad grades until then?</p>

Use a 3 person booth to keep the experience but also get slightly better stats, until the new guy is good enough experience wise

You can do that? Nice.

Is it possible to add a new picture to an already started/saved game?

Yes. You should be able to just put it in the relevant folder, but if that doesn't work once it's in the database you can import it to your game.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tterrag" data-cite="Tterrag" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You can do that? Nice.<p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Yes. You should be able to just put it in the relevant folder, but if that doesn't work once it's in the database you can import it to your game.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I put the picture into the appropriate picture folder but once I reopen the save its still not available to select. I see where I can import but it doesnt appear to have an option for pictures.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Yokai" data-cite="Yokai" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you have more than 5 workers on time decline is there an easy way to see the full list?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Change the push of the ones you can see to non-wrestling roles so they don't show up, and it will show you the rest.</p>

<p>I'm running as CWT and I have a TV Show, but because of it i'm hemmoraging cash every month. But I don't want to go back to a 1 show setup either.</p><p> </p><p>

Anyways, my events aren't being aired because i'm not popular enough to get a Pay Per View carrier. But I realized that I can also air my events through the same broadcaster as my TV Show.</p><p> </p><p>

It's a commercial channel, so there's profits involved, but not major ones. They also don't want to give me a Prime Time/Late Evening/Late Night timeslot for my TV Show OR my events.</p><p> </p><p>

But is it advisable to put events on a commercial channel? Would that give me lower live attendances (since events draw nearly 2000 more, which is a significant profit). Would the profits from an event being shown on a commercial channel outweigh any possible disadvantages?</p><p> </p><p>

Also, would it be better to go early evening for it?</p><p> </p><p>

Finally, I would really like to retain the spirit of the company, but would it be better to run weekly events rather than a weekly tv show + event? I assume not, due to diminishing returns on events, but maybe someone with more experience can help.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Kingster" data-cite="Kingster" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can a wrestler have more than one mentor? Possibly through positive meddling?</div></blockquote><p> If he can, I've never seen a wrestler with more than one mentor</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DarK_RaideR" data-cite="DarK_RaideR" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If he can, I've never seen a wrestler with more than one mentor</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I’ve not seen multiple mentors through normal gameplay, but you can pre-set more than 1 in the pre-game editor.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="southside_hitmen" data-cite="southside_hitmen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I’ve not seen multiple mentors through normal gameplay, but you can pre-set more than 1 in the pre-game editor.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's what I was going to say as well. It can't happen "naturally" in-game. But you can set it up that way in the Editor.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gazwefc83" data-cite="gazwefc83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>As the owner of a promotion how far into debut are you able to go, what is the eventual outcome if you keep getting further into the red?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> A brand new promotion has 12 months of grace period, then an additional 6 months of standard In the Red before you are forced into bankruptcy.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DarK_RaideR" data-cite="DarK_RaideR" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If he can, I've never seen a wrestler with more than one mentor</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="southside_hitmen" data-cite="southside_hitmen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I’ve not seen multiple mentors through normal gameplay, but you can pre-set more than 1 in the pre-game editor.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bigpapa42" data-cite="Bigpapa42" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That's what I was going to say as well. It can't happen "naturally" in-game. But you can set it up that way in the Editor.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks guys. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tterrag" data-cite="Tterrag" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just out of curiosity, do you ever get new Owner Goals after the ones at the start of the game?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes, once a goal expires, you'll get new ones.</p>

<p>Does anyone have a group of backroom staff that you use on all your saves or any promotion that you go to?</p><p> </p><p>

Looking for recommendations really. I look at them as "right hand men" who are dependable to fill different roles... similar to Football Manager staff.</p><p> </p><p>

Road Agents, Refs, Authority Figures/Announcers.</p><p> </p><p>

Who's everyone depend on for these sorts of roles?</p>

<p>Any advice on taking down a rival promotion that runs in the same country (but different region). We are both Regional size. I've hired all of the rival promotion's workers, and use them on my show - since we run on the same night, the other promotion is forced to cancel its show. It's prestige and momentum ratings are decreasing, but it still has $2mil+ in the bank, so at this rate, its going to take ages to run them out of business (if at all). Any tips?</p><p> </p><p>

Thanks in advance.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="01gognaa" data-cite="01gognaa" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Any advice on taking down a rival promotion that runs in the same country (but different region). We are both Regional size. I've hired all of the rival promotion's workers, and use them on my show - since we run on the same night, the other promotion is forced to cancel its show. It's prestige and momentum ratings are decreasing, but it still has $2mil+ in the bank, so at this rate, its going to take ages to run them out of business (if at all). Any tips?<p> </p><p> Thanks in advance.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> All you can really do is wait them out, but since they're not putting on any shows, I can imagine they make a paltry sum of money through sponsorship deals.</p><p> </p><p> It's going to take a while, but really, if they're not putting on shows you're winning monthly battles. Your pop goes up, theirs goes down super slowly, eventually either you fly up to Cult or they drop down to Small and you'll be out of each other's hair.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bigelow Cartwheel" data-cite="Bigelow Cartwheel" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi. Where can I check my approval rating please? Thanks.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Go to your office. It'll be at the top center under whomever your boss is. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> ---------------------</p><p> </p><p> I want to hold a Women's only PPV (like Evolution) but fear that my Women won't be over enough and the rating will seriously hurt my popularity. Is there a way to counteract this? Maybe a few angles with popular male characters would help?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="hbkb9" data-cite="hbkb9" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Go to your office. It'll be at the top center under whomever your boss is. </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh my goodness, it's right there! Think I'm having a bit of a tired day.</p><p> </p><p> Thanks for your help.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="hbkb9" data-cite="hbkb9" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I want to hold a Women's only PPV (like Evolution) but fear that my Women won't be over enough and the rating will seriously hurt my popularity. Is there a way to counteract this? Maybe a few angles with popular male characters would help?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> My advice is fairly simple: don't do it until your roster is over enough to succeed. WWE waited until the right moment, with legitimate stars on the roster, to do this PPV, and as is the case any time history is made, it needs to be protected and made to feel special. Look at WWE. Ronda Rousey, Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss, Becky Lynch, Asuka, Bayley... There are stars everywhere! Why cheapen the feel of the event by wasting the platform on people like Miz, Bryan, Cena, etc.?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="soxfan93" data-cite="soxfan93" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>My advice is fairly simple: don't do it until your roster is over enough to succeed. WWE waited until the right moment, with legitimate stars on the roster, to do this PPV, and as is the case any time history is made, it needs to be protected and made to feel special. Look at WWE. Ronda Rousey, Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss, Becky Lynch, Asuka, Bayley... There are stars everywhere! Why cheapen the feel of the event by wasting the platform on people like Miz, Bryan, Cena, etc.?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Again using WWE as an example, you can bring in established/over female talent just for that, much like WWE did with the Mae Young Classic. Sign new ladies on short-term PPA deals with a limited number of appearances and put them in the ring with your current female roster.</p>