Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dr_Avalanche" data-cite="Dr_Avalanche" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In road agent reports, I'm getting "Wrestler X is looking very stale". Not the gimmick, the wrestler. What does this mean? Her performance isn't bad at all, often outshining her opponents. What do you do about it?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If it's not the gimmick, then it's their disposition. Turn them. That should solve it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's most likely the show grades that they're unhappy with, not anything to do with your production.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well, in 13, you'd be inclined to get that if you didn't meet the size, prestige and popularity levels. So those are places I'd start with.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaded" data-cite="Jaded" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What's his morale like? If he's unhappy, which seems fairly likely as he's injured, he may no longer be a locker room leader.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="brat99" data-cite="brat99" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The 2nd part of the title for that section of the screen is "Booking Restrictions" -- if you haven't already, try and run the show....you should still be able to use him in angles. I think his inclusion in that section is simply there to remind you that he cannot wrestle.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Jaded, his morale was OK from what I remember, and brat99 I used him anyway, I was just saying that I shouldn't have been penalised for not having any locker room leaders, when I had one I could use, it seems a bot of a rip off to me..</p>

Greetings everybody,what's happening with veteran older wrestlers in your saves?? The reason I ask is WWE have Triple H, 85 pop occasional wrestler, and they have just released The Undertaker, who was 85 pop as well.. Neither of them have wrestled for over a year, since the game started actually, I just figured the AI should use them to job to up and coming guys..

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="tannerfiasco" data-cite="tannerfiasco" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>using ROH and want to move my tv show to a bigger network. Unfortunately the owners (sinclair or whatever) are blocking any negotiations with other networks besides tiny comet tv. Is there anyway around this? Going to be hard to continue growing with no coverage.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I would just create a new show, and try and get that on another channel, or failing that, just run more events, and negotiate an event deal.. I tend to go for four monthly events, one set each week, as they count as major events, their success improves the backstage, more speeches etc as opposed to TV shows anyway in 16, so far..</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Amante" data-cite="Amante" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>is there any benefits using storyline more than just about match bonus?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In some promotions, you need to run them, depending on the product, they also increase momentum, if both workers come out of it fairly good or above when it is ended.. The art to it is to try and get both workers coming out of the storyline as well as possible..</p>

I would just create a new show, and try and get that on another channel, or failing that, just run more events, and negotiate an event deal.. I tend to go for four monthly events, one set each week, as they count as major events, their success improves the backstage, more speeches etc as opposed to TV shows anyway in 16, so far..

Tried that, but can't get a deal with anyone thats not owned by Sinclair.

In some promotions, you need to run them, depending on the product, they also increase momentum, if both workers come out of it fairly good or above when it is ended.. The art to it is to try and get both workers coming out of the storyline as well as possible..

In the game it mentions that the 'fairly good' etc rating is purely for our information and has no actual bearing on the workers themselves. Which I find pretty odd

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="tannerfiasco" data-cite="tannerfiasco" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Tried that, but can't get a deal with anyone thats not owned by Sinclair.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It is most likely that Sinclair is set as the owner of ROH. And since they are the owner, you can only broadcast on their networks.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Newman" data-cite="Newman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In some promotions, you need to run them, depending on the product, they also increase momentum, if both workers come out of it fairly good or above when it is ended.. The art to it is to try and get both workers coming out of the storyline as well as possible..</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you for the answer, but I didn't see there's a lot momentum changes by rivalry (a lil bit different from TEW2013).</p>

Looking at regional importance, the regions Economy and Wrestling Industry.

Mine are currently falling and have been for months. Surely it's not static in the sense that I have to wait for them to crash before rising again? Will they possibly stop before hitting F-?

Looking at regional importance, the regions Economy and Wrestling Industry.

Mine are currently falling and have been for months. Surely it's not static in the sense that I have to wait for them to crash before rising again? Will they possibly stop before hitting F-?

Yes, they will, assuming you haven't changed 'strict boom and bust' to be on in the options.

Greetings everybody,what's happening with veteran older wrestlers in your saves?? The reason I ask is WWE have Triple H, 85 pop occasional wrestler, and they have just released The Undertaker, who was 85 pop as well.. Neither of them have wrestled for over a year, since the game started actually, I just figured the AI should use them to job to up and coming guys..

Historically in TEW the ai almost never or never used occasional wrestlers

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="tannerfiasco" data-cite="tannerfiasco" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Tried that, but can't get a deal with anyone thats not owned by Sinclair.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh, I wouldn't be able to have that, and would resign immediately..</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="dalenichol" data-cite="dalenichol" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In the game it mentions that the 'fairly good' etc rating is purely for our information and has no actual bearing on the workers themselves. Which I find pretty odd</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Amante" data-cite="Amante" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thank you for the answer, but I didn't see there's a lot momentum changes by rivalry (a lil bit different from TEW2013).</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Dalenichol yes, that I think is true, but to avoid low momentum penalties, I try to keep momentum reasonable just for that, Amante I can't really answer that, it wasn't my decision to change it, I also preferred the 13 method of dealing with momentum..</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="justtxyank" data-cite="justtxyank" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Historically in TEW the ai almost never or never used occasional wrestlers</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well, I would have guessed that would have been rectified in the ten years or so the game has been out, to me it seems such a waste, the AI is miles behind in my opinion, some of their shows make no sense whatsoever, from a continuity or match to angle ratio, unlike say FM2016, which is around the same price.. A few nice new features are all well and good, but when will we get the AI overhaul it seems to need.. Or has he taken the series as far as it can go..</p>

I was wondering how everybody would book a pre - recorded hype video segment, in my understanding, on screen in TEW terms means used in front of a live audience, I should be able to use video packages, but can I rate workers on Entertainment, basically anything that requires the script boxes to be ticked, and off screen at the same time, as they are on video, and not live, it shouldn't count as an appearance on a PPA deal should it?? What about Menace, Acting etc, can they be used to rate in an off screen segment as well??

<p>When a match goes to a judges decision finish (which I love doing because I think it would be cool for a pro wrestling company to do), what exactly is a 'split decision' verdict?</p><p> </p><p>

I thought it was for a tie decision but the game sees it as not. Am I mistaken in thinking this?: </p><p>

Unanimous decision = all judges see Worker X as winner</p><p>

Majority decision = 3 out of 4 judges see Worker X as winner</p><p>

Split Decision = 2 out of 4 judges see Worker X as winner</p>