Mods By Fleisch

Just to explain, it's an ongoing June beta.

Things have happened in May that I have added which I would have to delete (ie title histories, any roster changes - the Bullet Clubs new members etc) for it to be a proper May release, and then re-add it again for a full June release. Hence the reason it starts in June. This is not a full release as I've said and the things that happen in May will all be in the full June/July release but I needed help from people to get things fixed as I couldn't go through everything myself due to time constraints so released the June beta now.

Hope that clarifies things.

Also, an update will be posted in about 30 minutes with 90% of the fixes mentioned above.

It wasn't because I was complaining, sorry if it came off like that :)

I fully understand that it is a Beta... Was just about to download the data, but I think I will wait the 30 minutes or so :p

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't because I was complaining, sorry if it came off like that :)

I fully understand that it is a Beta... Was just about to download the data, but I think I will wait the 30 minutes or so :p

That's cool. I didn't think you were complaining (I would have ignored it if I had done) so no problem. :)

Did you get my most recent PM Fleisch? A few weeks ago, regarding movesets?

I did. Did I not reply?! Apologies. I have been getting so many PM's recently I don't know which I have or haven't replied to. :o

I haven't included the move sets in the beta but I will be in the full release as I need to tidy the move sets up for WWE and this saves me a whole lot of time so thank you, and sorry again for not replying to your PM.

For those who want it, a second version of the beta is up.

I did. Did I not reply?! Apologies. I have been getting so many PM's recently I don't know which I have or haven't replied to. :o

I haven't included the move sets in the beta but I will be in the full release as I need to tidy the move sets up for WWE and this saves me a whole lot of time so thank you, and sorry again for not replying to your PM.

Ah right, no worries then mate :D

For those who want it, a second version of the beta is up.

I've literally just started a game :p What has been changed?

I'm so out of touch with the current Texas indy scene now that I had no idea that Barbi Hayden and Ken Carson had broken up, and that Athena was now engaged, much less dating anyone! :eek:

On the topic of the mod, I have to say I am really digging the new Chronicles backgrounds. Seems to have more pop to them, if that makes any sense.

Athena is engaged to Matthew Palmer, seems like they're both down in Florida now if Instagram is any indication, though only Athena is signed. I truthfully fell out of following the Texas indy scene myself after ACW seemed to be the hot promotion a few years ago.

I really like the new backgrounds myself, I feel like the pictures stand out a lot more and I heavily appreciate the effort of those who helped put it together going through and cutting pictures. Haven't downloaded it just yet but quick turnaround with the updated release, thanks once again for the effort Fleisch!

Athena is engaged to Matthew Palmer, seems like they're both down in Florida now if Instagram is any indication, though only Athena is signed. I truthfully fell out of following the Texas indy scene myself after ACW seemed to be the hot promotion a few years ago.

I really like the new backgrounds myself, I feel like the pictures stand out a lot more and I heavily appreciate the effort of those who helped put it together going through and cutting pictures. Haven't downloaded it just yet but quick turnaround with the updated release, thanks once again for the effort Fleisch!

Wow, did not know that about Athena and Matthew Palmer. :) Congrats to both of them!

And Fleisch, thank you for all your hard work! Can't wait to play the completed product. :cool:

I think the performance skills of anyone who's spent time at the Performance Center should be upped significantly. Tyler Breeze, The Ascension, Collin Cassady, The Vaudevillains, etc etc... say what you will, anyone who's spent time there whether they were "raised" there or came in and received polish (Xavier Woods, Sami Zayn, whomever) they all left better workers / you can't work as much as WWE makes their performers work and them not be able to at the very least, bare basics, wrestler a match. Just an observation.

As far as Other Genres go, I would probably only set that for workers who constantly take time off to do outside ventures. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson I would definitely set as a movie star, but not sure about the Miz. Also, when setting Other Genre settings, the workers will demand more money in contract negotiations.

As far as Other Genres go, I would probably only set that for workers who constantly take time off to do outside ventures. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson I would definitely set as a movie star, but not sure about the Miz. Also, when setting Other Genre settings, the workers will demand more money in contract negotiations.

Jericho should be Rock Star

Looking great so far!

A few changes:

Andrew Everett shouldn't have a starting injury, he recovered from his ACL a while ago

Michael Elgin should be on a PPA with PWG, he's back

Michael Hutter was at the last EVOLVE show and started a storyline so he might be there regularly now

I could be wrong as I'm not hugely familiar with ROH but is the ACH picture actually Tadarius Thomas?

That will teach me not to do my own cuts. It's an easily fixed error - I mean over 2000 new pictures so 1 wrongly tagged isn't bad going! :D

I'll get it changed and have upload a new ACH picture so if people could rename the ACH one TaDarius Thomas in their picture folder and put the below image in - along with the Sara Lee.jpg and Patrick Clarek.jpg opne below.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/ACH_zpskgyqef97.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/Sara%20Lee_zpsgg0evd1v.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/Patrick%20Clark_zpszdacntj1.jpg

EDIT: Just realised I didn't put the Read Me file in with the data so for those who want it... READ ME DOCUMENT

Couple of small things (WWE) I have noticed...

I believe Biff Busick has already appeared on NXT once or twice. Starting injury could be removed

Bray Wyatt is injured although I am unsure of the severity of it or the length he is out

Should Paul Heyman have at least "good" chemistry when managing Brock Lesnar? I know you don't like to put too add in too many but it seems weird when Heyman and Lesnar get a bad chemistry note :p

I haven't seen much NXT lately but is Shinsuke Nakamura a heel? He is listed as such

Nothing major there but just what I noticed

Few WWE notes

Dana Brooke and Emma need to be called up don't they?

I'd also set Kane as an Occasional Worker. He still works house shows, but he's rarely on TV.

This one is a bit subjective, but I'd also set Kevin Owens as a Main Eventer.

New Day should be pushed higher than Mid Card imo.

Vaudevillains pop should be higher as they default as Openers, despite playing a fairly big part since their call up.

Nakamura is set as heel in NXT, when he is a face.

Austin Aries is on a PPA deal with NXT. I would change that to a developmental contract.

Actually, there are a number of people with PPAs with NXT that shouldn't. I think Blue Pants and Johnny Gargano are the only ones that should be, everybody else should be under a WWE contract. Except Rhyno, because he hasn't had a match in NXT since October. Not sure about EY yet, though.

These contracts are difficult to replicate in TEW, honestly.

NXT regulars/independent wrestlers Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa have signed with NXT, PWTorch has independently confirmed. The Wrestling Observer and PWInsider originally reported the news.

Gargano and Ciampa were introduced at essentially “Tier 3 status” working NXT TV tapings and road show dates here and there mixed with their regular independent bookings.

After signing deals, Gargano and Ciampa are now at “Tier 2 status,” similar to Samoa Joe when he signed with WWE in 2015, setting in motion a new type of working agreement with independent wrestlers in a WWE setting.

Joe has since advanced to “Tier 1 status” where he has a regular WWE deal and does not work independent dates. At “Tier 2,” Gargano and Ciampa can still work indies dates along with their now-regular NXT bookings.

Source

So "Tier 2" is "We are your number one priority, but you can work for irrelevant companies."

That is what an Ex-PPA deal should be.

Some CHIKARA suggestions;

Arctic Rescue Ant should probably be a babyface, as the X-Treme Force haven't really been heels since Missile Assault Ant lost his mask. Change his gimmick from Troublemaker to something more appropriate, maybe just Fun Babyface.

Argus' gimmick should maybe be Young Lion or something to that effect, as he's very much presented as a promising rookie.

Ashley Remington should be a babyface, and sadly there could be an argument for him to be removed as I don't think he's appeared for CHIKARA this year. I'd keep him in for now, though.

Blind Rage should be a heel.

Just a stylistic difference, but I'd rename Chuck Taylor. (Stokely Hathaway) to Chuck Taylor .

Eddie Kingston should be a babyface.

El Hijo Del Ice Cream should be a babyface and gimmick changed accordingly.

Fire Ant's gimmick should be changed - "Fun Babyface" doesn't really fit, as he's a fairly no nonsense high flyer.

Gavin Loudspeaker's gimmick should be Staff Member or something along those lines, not Fun Babyface.

Hermit Crab should be a heel.

Ice Cream Jr. should be a face.

Jaka should be managed by Jakob Hammermeier.

Mike Quackenbush could maybe be set to Semi-Active Wrestler, as he's wrestling this month.

Pinkie Sanchez should be managed by Jakob Hammermeier.

Princess Kimberlee should be a babyface. She's currently set to have no gimmick, I'd suggest either Royalty or Equality Fighter or Fan Favourite.

Rock Lobster should be a heel and gimmick changed accordingly.

Stan Malibu should probably be removed from his contract, he's not an active wrestler, and only appeared at King Of Trios, not on-screen, to market his energy drink.

The Swamp Monster should be a face.

Troll should only be a minor member of Battleborn.

The BDK should be active. Soldier Ant should be removed, and Jaka and Pinkie Sanchez added.

The Batiri should be active.

Soldier Ant should be added to The Colony.

Rename The Wrecking Crew to the Devastation Corporation and remove Oleg The Usurper.

Joey Eastman needs to be added to CHIKARA as Sidney Bakabella. He should be changed from On Hiatus.

Abominous Rex (Bakabella's new client) should be added, but I've not seen the footage yet to suggest stats.

Ultramantis Black should have the physical stats for his legs dropped considerably - he suffered an ACL and MCL tear in one knee that forced his retirement, and an ACL tear in the other knee shortly after. He should be added back to CHIKARA, as he still makes appearances for them.

Any chance that these guys could be added?

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=28&nr=4820

Also, could Jimmy Hart be added?