~ Official Post Your Current Champions Thread ~

<p>AAA, Thursday Week 1 2018</p><p> </p><p>

Femme Fatale Champion- Demelza Wade</p><p>

Tag Team Champions- Cold Blue ("Ice Cold" Claire Winters & "Baby Blue" Kimuye Mushashibo; last minute decision as NOTBPW made an offer to one half of my previous tag team champions, and she'll probably sign with them)</p><p>

Top Contender's Champion- Selina Svelte. Since her Uprising tag team partner Talia Quinzel just got signed by NOTBPW as well (man, I HATE those guys!), hopefully this will be her opportunity to shine on the solo scene.</p><p>

Social Media Champion- Sakura Sada</p><p> </p><p>

And Christy Higgins won the inaugural tournament to crown AAA's first ever Queen of the Ring. If you've read my posts in other threads, you'll see I was torn between giving it to Christy or Talia; thanks, NOTBPW for making the decision for me. (Hate. Those. Guys.)</p>

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<p>CV 97 game, currently July 2007</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>MWF Heavyweight:</strong> Dark Angel</p><p>

<strong>MWF Mid-West:</strong> Eddie Peak</p><p>

<strong>MWF Tag Team:</strong> The Elite (John Maverick/Eddie Chandler)</p><p>

<strong>MWF Six-Man Tag Team:</strong> The Demons Of Rage/T-Rex</p><p>

<strong>MWF Cruiserweight:</strong> Ricky DeColt</p><p>

<strong>MWF Cruiserweight Tag Team:</strong> Black Cobra/Super Joshuya</p><p>

<strong>MWF Queen Of The Ring:</strong> Jessica Bunny</p><p>

<strong>MWF Women's Tag Team:</strong> The A-List (Nadia Snow/Demelza Wade)</p><p>

<strong>PGHW Historical Japan:</strong> PRIDE Koiso</p><p>

<strong>BHOTWG Best Of The Super Juniors:</strong> Black Cobra (June 2007)</p><p>

<strong>PGHW Elite Series:</strong> Shuji Inukai (March 2007)</p><p>

<strong>PGHW Elite Tag Team Series:</strong> Robert Oxford/Dark Angel (Nov 2006)</p><p> </p><p>

*I did not buy out BHOTWG or PGHW, just bought the tournament titles to keep them going</p>

Feb 2018 (started April 2017) WWE

RAW

Universal Title Vacant - (The Miz got Injured for 3 months Finn Balor due to meet Dolph at Roadblock for the title)

Intercontinental Shinsuke Nakamura (d/ Matt Hardy)

Raw Tag Team Titles Joe & Ewen (d/ Fire Crews)

Uk Heavyweight Title Bo Dallas (d/ Neville)

Raw Womens Title Asuka (won in Ladies Ladder Match)

SDLIVE

World Heavyweight Title Dean Ambrose - (d/ John Cena)

United States Cody Rhodes - (d/ Drew McIntyre)

SDLIVE Tag Team Titles #DIY - (d/ American Alpha)

European Title Karl Anderson - (d/ Heath Slater)

Cruiserweight Title Kenny Omega - (d/ Jeff Hardy)

SDLIVE Women's Title Becky Lynch (d/ Sasha Banks)

<p>AAA, Thursday Week 4 2020</p><p> </p><p>

Femme Fatale Champion- Demelza Wade</p><p>

Tag Team Champions- Hell Cat (Jana Marie Bowen) and Ellie May Walton, of the Nocturne</p><p>

Top Contender's Champion- Christy Higgins</p><p>

United States Champion (formerly the Social Media title; I figured we now cover the entire U.S., so why not?)- Simony Sentinel</p><p>

Queen of the Ring 2019- Debbie Rose</p>

<p>CV 97 game, currently December 2007</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>MWF Heavyweight:</strong> PRIDE Koiso</p><p>

<strong>MWF Mid-West:</strong> Shooter Sean Deeley</p><p>

<strong>MWF Tag Team:</strong> Joshua Taylor/Shuji Inukai</p><p>

<strong>MWF Six-Man Tag Team:</strong> The Avengers (Atom Smasher/Jungle Jack/Calimari Kid)</p><p>

<strong>MWF Cruiserweight:</strong> Awesome Thunder</p><p>

<strong>MWF Cruiserweight Tag Team:</strong> Black Cobra/Super Joshuya</p><p>

<strong>MWF Queen Of The Ring:</strong> Jessica Bunny</p><p>

<strong>MWF Women's Tag Team:</strong> The Vipers (Purple Viper/Viper McKenna)</p><p>

<strong>PGHW Historical Japan:</strong> Bryan Holmes</p><p>

<strong>BHOTWG Best Of The Super Juniors:</strong> Black Cobra (June 2007)</p><p>

<strong>PGHW Elite Series:</strong> Shuji Inukai (March 2007)</p><p>

<strong>PGHW Elite Tag Team Series:</strong> Joshua Taylor/Shuji Inukai (Nov 2007)</p><p> </p><p>

*I did not buy out BHOTWG or PGHW, just bought the tournament titles to keep them going</p>

<p>Diabloverse</p><p> </p><p>

Snikt Wrestling, Wolverine's very own fed, back in Canada.</p><p> </p><p>

Snikt Super Champion: Wolverine, like Jeff Jarret before him he wants the belt where he is sure no one can take it.</p><p> </p><p>

New Mutant Championship - She-Hulk</p><p> </p><p>

And the tag belts? Well this just happened, and boy did it shock me.</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i68.tinypic.com/9g8pa9.jpg</span></p>

<p>CZCW June 18</p><p> </p><p>

CZCW Champion : Matthiew Kieth </p><p> </p><p>

CZCW Extreme : Remmy Sky </p><p> </p><p>

CZCW Women's: Yuma def Alicia Strong and her 10 month reign. Yuma is my Bayley it seems. The young girls love her</p><p> </p><p>

CZCW Tag Team: Gangland (Cali Slick and Mobstar)</p><p> </p><p>

CZCW Best of the Best 2018 : Huey Cannonball </p><p>

CZCW G1 Climax 2018: Matthew Kieth</p>

<p>March 87 - Jan 91</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Television - Owen Hart (defeated Shawn Michaels for the championship at WWF Dawn of 91)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team - The Steiner Brothers (defeated The Brain Busters to retain the title at WWF Dawn of 91)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF IC - Bret Hart (defeated Scott Hall for the title at WWF Dawn of 91)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Heavyweight - The Undertaker (defeated Hulk Hogan, Sid, and Randy Savage at WWF Dawn of 91</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Awards</p><p> </p><p>

Wrestler of the Year - Masahiro Chono</p><p>

Tag Team - Kensuke Sasaki and Yoshiaki Yatsu</p><p>

Young Wrestler - Ultimo Dragon</p><p>

Veteran - Masa Saito (previously won in 89)</p><p>

Female - Devil Masami (87)</p><p>

Independent - Negro Navarro</p><p>

Company - NJPW</p><p>

Most Improved - WCW</p><p>

Match of the Year - Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair defeated Bam Bam Bigelow and The Undertaker</p><p>

Card - Summer Slam 1990</p><p>

Manager - Missy Hyatt</p><p>

Announcer- Vince McMahon (87)</p><p>

Color - Donald Trump</p><p>

Ref - Jim Korderas (89)</p><p> </p><p>

Top 10</p><p>

1.Masahiro Chono</p><p>

2. Keiji Mutoh</p><p>

3. Akira Maeda</p><p>

4. Hulk Hogan</p><p>

5. Yoshiaki Yatsu</p><p>

6. Roddy Piper</p><p>

7. Randy Savage</p><p>

8. The Undertaker</p><p>

9. Ted Dibiase</p><p>

10. Genichiro Tenryu</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Zero" data-cite="Zero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41314" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>WWF March 87 - November 90<p> </p><p> WWF Television - Owen Hart</p><p> WWF Tag Team - The Brain Busters</p><p> WWF IC - Bret Hart</p><p> WWF World - The Undertaker</p><p> </p><p> WWF Memorial Tournament (136 Man Tournament) - Ricky Steamboat</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> A 136 Man tournament? Geez, how hard was that to book? How many shows did it take?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jazz49ers" data-cite="Jazz49ers" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41314" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>A 136 Man tournament? Geez, how hard was that to book? How many shows did it take?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Not hard at all. I had my main roster, talent trades, and quick calls up. Started Monday, October Week 1, ended December Week 1. Typically it only takes two months but I usually have less workers. </p><p> </p><p> I will pick most of the first round and second rounder winners but flip a coin for the rest.</p><p> </p><p> Three years in a row Hogan vs. Steamboat has been the final with Steamboat winning the first and third.</p>

<p>Nice. Were the matches, at least the first two rounds, taken up your entire shows? Or just a few per show?</p><p> </p><p>

Largest tournament I've ever done was a 32 team tournament, done over two shows. It took forever to get everything just right and I haven't done anything that big since.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jazz49ers" data-cite="Jazz49ers" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41314" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Nice. Were the matches, at least the first two rounds, taken up your entire shows? Or just a few per show?<p> </p><p> Largest tournament I've ever done was a 32 team tournament, done over two shows. It took forever to get everything just right and I haven't done anything that big since.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> First round takes up two shows. I typically will make an individual event and change my product for 100% matches for events.</p>

Running Toryumon, started in 01, approaching '04 now.. spent the last year phasing out the "borrowed" titles in favor of the Dragon Gate belts

Open The Dream Gate Champion: Shuji Kondo

Open The Brave Gate Champion: Naoki Doi

Unified Twin Gate Champions: Tokyo Bullets (Maasaki Mochizuki & Magnum Tokyo)

Open The Triangle Gate Champions: Italian Connection (Anthony W. Mori, YOSSINO & Milano Collection AT)

<p>Champions going into March '18. Started on Oct '17</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Raw</strong></span></p><p>

Universal: Brock Lesnar (beat N/A)</p><p>

Intercontinental: Samoa Joe (beat The Miz, (PPV) W4 December 2017)</p><p>

Cruiserweight: HIDEO (beat Enzo Amore, (PPV) W3 November 2017)</p><p>

Raw Tag Team: Seth Rollins/Dean Ambrose (beat N/A)</p><p>

Womens: Alexa Bliss (beat N/A)</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#00BFFF;"><strong>Smackdown</strong></span></p><p>

WWE Champ: Shinsuke Nakamura (beat Jinder, (PPV) W2 December 2017)</p><p>

United States: Roderick Strong (beat AJ Styles, (SDL) W4 January 2018)</p><p>

SD Tag Team: Gable and Benjamin (beat The New Day, (SDL) W1 December 2017)</p><p>

<em>Jey Uso broke his leg, meaning the Usos were stripped</em></p><p>

Womens: Carmella (Beat Becky Lynch, (PPV) W2 December 2017)</p><p>

Becky Lynch won the title from Natalya in a tough match, but Carmella cashed in her briefcase.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mixed Brand</strong></p><p>

Royal Rumble: AJ Styles</p><p>

WWE Tag League: Ambrose/Zayn (Beat Men of Honor, (PPV) W2 December 2017)</p><p>

<em>Men of Honor, Owens and Zayn</em></p>

<p>87 March - February 91</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Television - Dustin Rhodes (defeated Owen Hart in a fatal four way that also involved Eddie Gilbert and Chris Benoit at The Royal Rumble)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF IC - Davey Boy Smith (won the vacant championship at WWF Superstars in a fatal five way that involved Yokozuna, Bret Hart, Kerry Von Erich, Scott Hall. Rick Rude defeated Bret Hart for the belt was forced to vacate it after he failed his third wellness policy)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team - The Rockers (defeated The Steiner Brothers at WWF Superstars. Originally they were going to win at Rumble but Michaels showed up high)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Heavyweight - Hulk Hogan (defeated The Undertaker for the belt at The Royal Rumble)</p><p> </p><p>

Royal Rumble 1991 Winner - The Ultimate Warrior</p>

<p>Toryumon September 03</p><p> </p><p>

Open the Dream Gate Champion: Masaaki Mochizuki (defeated Shuji Kondo)</p><p>

Unified Twin Gate Champions: Double K (Kaz Hayashi & Kanda) defeated Mochizuki & Hayabusa (sub for Magnum Tokyo) 1 Defense</p><p>

Open the Triangle Gate Champions: ItaCon (Anthony W. Mori, YOSSINO, & Milano Collection AT) </p><p>

Open The Brave Gate Champion: Naruki Doi 2 defenses.</p>

<p>87 March - 91 April</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Television - Scott Steiner (won the belt from Chris Benoit in a fatal six way at Wrestle Mania in a match that also involved Dustin Rhodes, Eddie Gilbert, Ken Shamrock, and Owen Hart)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team - Brody and Andre (won the belts from The Malenko Brothers at Wrestle Mania in a fatal three way tag team elimination that also involved The Rock N Roll Express)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF IC - Dusty Rhodes (won the belt from Bret Hart at Wrestle Mania)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Heavyweight - Ultimate Warrior (won the belt from Hulk Hogan at Wrestle Mania)</p><p> </p><p>

Money in the Bank - Sid (won the six way elimination bout that involved Randy Savage, The British Bulldog, Kerry Von Erich, Scott Hall, and Yokozuna)</p>

Started with TCW in December 2005

TCW X Division(renamed the All Action before starting the game.)- Antonio Max Marquez

Defeated Sensational Dragon, Dark Angel, and former champion Freddy Huggins at Psycho Circus in an Ultimate X Match.

TCW Hardcore- Genghis Rahn

Defeated Madman Boone for the title.

TCW International- Eisaku Kunomasu

Defeated Rick Law for the title at Malice in Wonderland 2006. Kunomasu is by far one of my best signings so far. He'll most likely end up with a main event run.

TCW World Tag Team- The Darkness Warriors

Defeated The Vessey Brothers when Larry turned on Bryan.

TCW World Tag League- Dan Stone Jr and Duane Stone defeated Youth Gone Wild, Darkness Warriors, and Bryan Holmes/Paul Steadyfast

TCW World Heavyweight- Sam Keith

Defeated Tommy Cornell at Psycho Circus 2005.

<p>March 87 - May 91</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Television - Scott Steiner </p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team - The Hart Foundation</p><p> </p><p>

WWF IC - Dusty Rhodes</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Heavyweight - The Ultimate Warrior</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team Tournament Winner - The Hart Foundation</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Lightweight Tournament Winner - Marty Jannetty </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Currently my roster is in turmoil after I did a massive drug test and suspended/fired a ton of talent. Meanwhile Hulk Hogan is enjoying his nice 6 month vacation.</p>

<p>WWF December 1981 - (Game start January 1980)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWF Title - Bruno Sammartino (3x)</strong> - Beat Ric Flair</p><p>

<strong>WWF Intercontinental - Ricky Steamboat</strong> - Beat Greg Valentine</p><p>

<strong>WWF Tag Team - The Funks</strong> - Beat The Wild Samoans</p><p>

<strong>WWF Women's (& NWA Women's) - Wendi Richter</strong> - Beat Vicki Williams</p><p>

<strong>WWF Women's Tag Team - The Glamour Girls</strong> - Beat Vicki Williams & Joyce Grable in a tournament final</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41314" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Started with TCW in December 2005<p> </p><p> <strong>TCW X Division</strong>(renamed the All Action before starting the game.)- Antonio Max Marquez</p><p> Defeated Sensational Dragon, Dark Angel, and former champion Freddy Huggins at Psycho Circus in an Ultimate X Match.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>TCW Hardcore</strong>- Genghis Rahn</p><p> Defeated Madman Boone for the title. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>TCW International</strong>- Eisaku Kunomasu</p><p> Defeated Rick Law for the title at Malice in Wonderland 2006. Kunomasu is by far one of my best signings so far. He'll most likely end up with a main event run. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>TCW World Tag Team</strong>- The Darkness Warriors</p><p> Defeated The Vessey Brothers when Larry turned on Bryan. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>TCW World Tag League</strong>- Dan Stone Jr and Duane Stone defeated Youth Gone Wild, Darkness Warriors, and Bryan Holmes/Paul Steadyfast</p><p> </p><p> <strong>TCW World Heavyweight</strong>- Sam Keith</p><p> Defeated Tommy Cornell at Psycho Circus 2005.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Is Keith not declining for you? I have Keith in 2009 as a road agent. But he is still an active wrestler. He stunk up HGC with Sam Strong before they finally let him go.</p><p> </p><p> I might bring him back to job out to his sons but man that's a long ways away and I doubt he'll last.</p>