Anyone Found The Secret Feature?

I'm hoping with the amount of hype it's still getting and the heavy secrecy that is coming with it that it's worth it.

Of course by this point it would have to feature an event where the game changes into an adventure game where a T-800 version of CM Punk comes from the future to prevent the wwe network from gaining sentience for it to live up to the secrecy.

I don't think this is it.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>Para bailar la Bamba,</p><p>

para bailar la Bamba,</p><p>

se necesita una poca de gracia.</p><p>

Una poca de gracia para mí, para ti,</p><p>

ya arriba, ya arriba,</p><p>

por ti seré, por ti seré, por ti seré.</p><p> </p><p>

Yo no soy marinero,</p><p>

yo no soy marinero, soy capitán.</p><p>

Soy capitán, soy capitán.</p><p>

Bamba, bamba,</p><p>

bamba, bamba,</p><p>

bamba, bamba, bam...</p><p> </p><p>

Para bailar la Bamba,</p><p>

ya arriba, ya arriba.</p><p> </p><p>

Rrrraa-ja-jaa...</p><p> </p><p>

Para bailar la Bamba,</p><p>

por ti seré, por ti seré, por ti seré.</p><p> </p><p>

Bamba, bamba,</p><p>

bamba, bamba,</p><p>

bamba, bamba...</p>

<p>Maybe the secret feature randomly opens a link to <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=535142" rel="external nofollow">my TEW2016 9000-Verse diary.</a></p><p> </p><p>

<em>(cheesy "product placement person" smile)</em></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">But seriously, I wouldn't be able to predict what the feature might be.</span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="justtxyank" data-cite="justtxyank" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41396" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Para bailar la Bamba,<p> para bailar la Bamba,</p><p> se necesita una poca de gracia.</p><p> Una poca de gracia para mí, para ti,</p><p> ya arriba, ya arriba,</p><p> ya arriba, ya arriba,</p><p> por ti seré, por ti seré, por ti seré.</p><p> </p><p> Yo no soy marinero,</p><p> yo no soy marinero, soy capitán.</p><p> Soy capitán, soy capitán.</p><p> Bamba, bamba,</p><p> bamba, bamba,</p><p> bamba, bamba, bam...</p><p> </p><p> Para bailar la Bamba,</p><p> para bailar la Bamba,</p><p> se necesita una poca de gracia.</p><p> Una poca de gracia para mí, para ti,</p><p> ya arriba, ya arriba.</p><p> </p><p> Rrrraa-ja-jaa...</p><p> </p><p> Para bailar la Bamba,</p><p> para bailar la Bamba,</p><p> se necesita una poca de gracia.</p><p> Una poca de gracia para mí, para ti,</p><p> ya arriba, ya arriba,</p><p> ya arriba, ya arriba,</p><p> por ti seré, por ti seré, por ti seré.</p><p> </p><p> Bamba, bamba,</p><p> bamba, bamba,</p><p> bamba, bamba...</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The feature is the return of JUAN CENA!</p><p> </p><p> CONFIRMED!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Smasher1311" data-cite="Smasher1311" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41396" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The feature is the return of JUAN CENA!<p> </p><p> CONFIRMED!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> JUAAAAAAANNNNNNN</p><p> </p><p> CEEEEEEEENAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!</p>

<p>I think I've found it people.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Sometimes if you look people have random incidents happen, weight gain etc, but one of the new features leads to the secret feature.</p><p> </p><p>

So I was playing a a real world mod, I converted it from TEW13 to tew16 and using this mod after 2 years I found the secret feature.</p><p> </p><p>

I wasn't expecting it either, you see what happened was one of my workers went off on maternity leave, so I'm thinking nothing of it, and I had to think about writing them out of storylines etc, so what I did was take a break from the game. </p><p> </p><p>

So I decided that taking a break from the game allowed me time to play other games, such as football manager and things like that, so I play that and sign some real good players but don't finish where the board want me to and I get the sack.</p><p> </p><p>

So I go back to TEW and this is where the secret feature happened. So after I converted the real life mod, I used it for 2 years, one of my worked went on maternity leave, I went and got sacked on football manager (all because my players were rubbish), the worker comes back from maternity. Then the secret feature happened.</p><p> </p><p>

Mae young gave birth to a hand.</p><p> </p><p>

Mark Henry is really happy at becoming a dad.</p><p> </p><p>

I've kept this short for everyone to read. Hope you all don't wish you found it out yourself.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peter.1986" data-cite="Peter.1986" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41396" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think I've found it people.<p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Sometimes if you look people have random incidents happen, weight gain etc, but one of the new features leads to the secret feature.</p><p> </p><p> So I was playing a a real world mod, I converted it from TEW13 to tew16 and using this mod after 2 years I found the secret feature.</p><p> </p><p> I wasn't expecting it either, you see what happened was one of my workers went off on maternity leave, so I'm thinking nothing of it, and I had to think about writing them out of storylines etc, so what I did was take a break from the game.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> So I decided that taking a break from the game allowed me time to play other games, such as football manager and things like that, so I play that and sign some real good players but don't finish where the board want me to and I get the sack.</p><p> </p><p> So I go back to TEW and this is where the secret feature happened. So after I converted the real life mod, I used it for 2 years, one of my worked went on maternity leave, I went and got sacked on football manager (all because my players were rubbish), the worker comes back from maternity. Then the secret feature happened.</p><p> </p><p> Mae young gave birth to a hand.</p><p> </p><p> Mark Henry is really happy at becoming a dad.</p><p> </p><p> I've kept this short for everyone to read. Hope you all don't wish you found it out yourself.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> And then there was hand in a pole match between Henry and Rey for the custody of the hand.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jose13" data-cite="Jose13" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41396" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>And then there was hand in a pole match between Henry and Rey for the custody of the hand.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not before Triple H mistakenly thought the hand was a leprechaun and claimed that Vince was the father.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="brat99" data-cite="brat99" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41396" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Not before Triple H mistakenly thought the hand was a leprechaun and claimed that Vince was the father.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> But not before triple h drugged Stephane and claimed the hand was his brother in law</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peter.1986" data-cite="Peter.1986" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41396" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>But not before triple h drugged Stephane and claimed the hand was his brother in law</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not before Triple H had relations with the corpse the hand belonged to.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RatedRKO16" data-cite="RatedRKO16" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41396" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Not before Triple H had relations with the corpse the hand belonged to.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not before the undertaker kidnapped and tied to a cross, the daughter of Vince McMahon, which could have led the the corpse triple h had relations with, being the same person triple h drugged and married, which then led to triple H becoming a relation by marriage to a hand. Which was created by the secret feature.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peter.1986" data-cite="Peter.1986" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41396" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Not before the undertaker kidnapped and tied to a cross, the daughter of Vince McMahon, which could have led the the corpse triple h had relations with, being the same person triple h drugged and married, which then led to triple H becoming a relation by marriage to a hand. Which was created by the secret feature.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> And here I was thinking the secret feature was when the Big Bossman stole my user character's dad's corpse right from the funeral...</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RingRider" data-cite="RingRider" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41396" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>And here I was thinking the secret feature was when the Big Bossman stole my user character's dad's corpse right from the funeral...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> and cut him into pieces, feeding him to you in a pasta dish?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RingRider" data-cite="RingRider" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41396" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>And here I was thinking the secret feature was when the Big Bossman stole my user character's dad's corpse right from the funeral...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think you mean Repo Man, but I don't think that's the secret feature anyway if I'm being honest.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="titlebelt" data-cite="titlebelt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41396" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think you mean Repo Man, but I don't think that's the secret feature anyway if I'm being honest.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Barry Darsow would be the GREATEST FEATURE.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Smasher1311" data-cite="Smasher1311" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41396" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Barry Darsow would be the GREATEST FEATURE.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No he wouldn't. He's just a Blacktop Bully.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Irishwhiskey119" data-cite="Irishwhiskey119" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41396" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Whoever knows just tell us already. I'm not going to be alive forever.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I second.</p>

Archived