Mods by TheWho87 (Including Monthly Real World Updates)

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KingBDL" data-cite="KingBDL" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41793" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>He’s not on here. I can’t find him.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Think he should be in as "Bill Morrissey"</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Hey. Noticed a few things in the world of Japan that might need updating. </p><p> </p><p>

-Mikey Nicholls is set to retired but just had a match yesterday. </p><p>

-Jay White, Robbie Eagles, Juice Robinson have low popularity for there standings in NJPW</p><p>

-Kaito Kiyomiya and Konnosuke Takeshita have low popularity for being the aces of there respective companies</p><p>

-Takeshi Izuka and Kanemitsu have retired </p><p> </p><p>

That's what I've seen. I know you work hard on this so thank you.</p>

<p>Here is the update for July, been a bit busy with other things so this is more of a basic update than usual, updated everything from last months threads, the only big change this month is I've gone through WWE and NXT's pop levels and rejigged them a little, other than that just the usual changes, and I might have missed a couple things. </p><p> </p><p>

Enjoy</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Database:</span></strong> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/ea56scq5x78b3st/07_TEW16_July_2019.zip" rel="external nofollow"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">July 2019</span></strong></a></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Graphics:</span></strong> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/x136vb1clebgarg/07_TEWR_July_2019_Graphics_Pack.zip" rel="external nofollow"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">July 2019</span></strong></a></p>

<p>Region Balancing</p><p> </p><p>

Hi, sorry to put a long reply requesting something like this, but I've noticed when doing a save with a custom promotion that the regions (at least within the US, I don't tend to play other areas so I can't speak for them) are kind of unbalanced when it comes to how many promotions are in each of them.</p><p> </p><p>

Great Lakes has AIW, AAW, and Shimmer, South East has AEW, FIP, MLW, NXT, and Shine, South West has CW from Hollywood and PWG, and Tri State has Chikara, CZW, and EVOLVE. There are only two other promotions active in the US in the mod, WWE (New England) and ROH (Mid Atlantic), meaning Mid South, Mid West, North West, Puerto Rico, and Hawaii are all empty, and New England might as well be empty because WWE doesn't run their home region often, and on a lesser extent the same could be said about Mid Atlantic, because ROH is bigger to run other regions too.</p><p> </p><p>

I know that you don't like adding promotions because it increases the amount of work for each update, so I instead am suggesting switching some out, for example, AIW and AAW have the same product in the same region and are roughly the same size, so I don't see why they both have a spot in the mod, and I would love to see one of them replaced with a promotion like DEFY (North West) or something somewhere else. I don't know if there are enough promotions that are expendable for the sake of making this change, but even if it isn't possible to get every empty region it would be nice to at least get some of them, because there are workers that aren't getting hired in the game because they have empty regions.</p><p> </p><p>

I don't know how big of a change it would be so if you don't want to / can't do it I understand, and thanks for at least reading this.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MatsudiroJr" data-cite="MatsudiroJr" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41793" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi, sorry to put a long reply requesting something like this, but I've noticed when doing a save with a custom promotion that the regions (at least within the US, I don't tend to play other areas so I can't speak for them) are kind of unbalanced when it comes to how many promotions are in each of them.<p> </p><p> Great Lakes has AIW, AAW, and Shimmer, South East has AEW, FIP, MLW, NXT, and Shine, South West has CW from Hollywood and PWG, and Tri State has Chikara, CZW, and EVOLVE. There are only two other promotions active in the US in the mod, WWE (New England) and ROH (Mid Atlantic), meaning Mid South, Mid West, North West, Puerto Rico, and Hawaii are all empty, and New England might as well be empty because WWE doesn't run their home region often, and on a lesser extent the same could be said about Mid Atlantic, because ROH is bigger to run other regions too.</p><p> </p><p> I know that you don't like adding promotions because it increases the amount of work for each update, so I instead am suggesting switching some out, for example, AIW and AAW have the same product in the same region and are roughly the same size, so I don't see why they both have a spot in the mod, and I would love to see one of them replaced with a promotion like DEFY (North West) or something somewhere else. I don't know if there are enough promotions that are expendable for the sake of making this change, but even if it isn't possible to get every empty region it would be nice to at least get some of them, because there are workers that aren't getting hired in the game because they have empty regions.</p><p> </p><p> I don't know how big of a change it would be so if you don't want to / can't do it I understand, and thanks for at least reading this.</p></div></blockquote> Hmm nice idea i think i will add Defy to my mod they are in only company in North west and have really intresting Product thanks for writing in this thread haha

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MatsudiroJr" data-cite="MatsudiroJr" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41793" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi, sorry to put a long reply requesting something like this, but I've noticed when doing a save with a custom promotion that the regions (at least within the US, I don't tend to play other areas so I can't speak for them) are kind of unbalanced when it comes to how many promotions are in each of them.<p> </p><p> Great Lakes has AIW, AAW, and Shimmer, South East has AEW, FIP, MLW, NXT, and Shine, South West has CW from Hollywood and PWG, and Tri State has Chikara, CZW, and EVOLVE. There are only two other promotions active in the US in the mod, WWE (New England) and ROH (Mid Atlantic), meaning Mid South, Mid West, North West, Puerto Rico, and Hawaii are all empty, and New England might as well be empty because WWE doesn't run their home region often, and on a lesser extent the same could be said about Mid Atlantic, because ROH is bigger to run other regions too.</p><p> </p><p> I know that you don't like adding promotions because it increases the amount of work for each update, so I instead am suggesting switching some out, for example, AIW and AAW have the same product in the same region and are roughly the same size, so I don't see why they both have a spot in the mod, and I would love to see one of them replaced with a promotion like DEFY (North West) or something somewhere else. I don't know if there are enough promotions that are expendable for the sake of making this change, but even if it isn't possible to get every empty region it would be nice to at least get some of them, because there are workers that aren't getting hired in the game because they have empty regions.</p><p> </p><p> I don't know how big of a change it would be so if you don't want to / can't do it I understand, and thanks for at least reading this.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Due to load times I won't be making more than 50 promotions active globally, for active promotions I tend to have those that are the most popular or well followed, on top of that I'm sure I'd get complaints if I did not include AEW, Chikara, CZW, EVOLVE, MLW, NXT, PWG, ROH and WWE. That leaves AAW, AIW, CWH, FIP, Shimmer and Shine. Two of which are the top female only promotions so that leaves AAW, AIW, CWH and FIP. AAW uses big names a lot, CWH has a local TV deal and FIP has connections with EVOLVE, if anything the only sacrificable promotion would be AIW.</p>

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the update for August, the main change this month has been with pop, specifically changing from my old habit of 15% as a base level and going down to 10%, while also changing things up so that more people pop up in the search option at a "Regional Level", not many for the whole region but for specific areas there should be more in there. The only downside it I went through everything except active workers based in America, some have been updated but not all, the plan is for this month to finish them off and to do some tweaks to pop working on current rosters. I was going to do a picture pack update but I've got a backlog that is growing and I want to get through those before releasing a new update. Other than that it's been the typical changes for the month, updated what has been posted. 

Enjoy

Database: August 2019

Graphics: August 2019

I was going to do a picture pack update but I've got a backlog that is growing and I want to get through those before releasing a new update.

1) What's the point of releasing an updated pack when I have pics I have yet to cut?

2) You are going to have to accept that there is going to be a percentage of workers without pictures because for some there are not many if any pictures available.

<p>I just picked this game back up after years away and I noticed a lot of issues using the present day mod. Some you are probably aware of and addressed, but I will mention them anyway. Let me start by saying a huge thank you for keeping the updates coming.</p><p> </p><p>

The NJPW roster should be primarily composed of Written contracts with the exception of some guys on the roster who would be very missed from other promotions they might frequent. Particularly top names like Okada, Tanahashi, Naito, Ibushi, Jay White etc should all be written. After a few months in game I noticed all the other companies in Japan booking top NJPW talents for tours which really took away some of the realism components I was hoping for.</p><p> </p><p>

All Elite Wrestling should probably get some boosts to increase their importance in the game world and names like Cody & Brandi Rhodes, Adam Page, The Young Bucks & Kenny Omega should have written deals and possibly loyalty. </p><p> </p><p>

A number of Ring of Honor stars should be Written also - or I suppose maybe Exclusive PPA would work - guys like The Briscoes, Jay Lethal, Matt Taven.</p><p> </p><p>

I imagine the working relationships present between ROH and WWE/NXT is so that WWE/NXT won't sign the ROH wrestlers, but the reality is they would jump all over any names not exclusively signed to ROH. I imagine the balance is tricky because there are some ROH names you want to be able to be present on other rosters.</p><p> </p><p>

I would add a hostile relationship between ROH & MLW. </p><p> </p><p>

Looking through NJPW roster I would suggest removing Takashi Iizuka (or at least setting him to retired). I also see that the likes of Satoshi Kojima & Hiroyoshi Tenzan get booked as the main event and put on some of the best performances so they maybe should be dropped some as they are currently more sporadic in their appearances and far from the main event.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
The NJPW roster should be primarily composed of Written contracts with the exception of some guys on the roster who would be very missed from other promotions they might frequent. Particularly top names like Okada, Tanahashi, Naito, Ibushi, Jay White etc should all be written. After a few months in game I noticed all the other companies in Japan booking top NJPW talents for tours which really took away some of the realism components I was hoping for.

I think I use to have them signed but then changed it due to them working other feds, but Ive figured out the loan contracts can bypass this so I've set up NJPW with mostly written contracts. the ones who are not are either more active outside NJPW, or people NJPW have sent out to other feds, the list is in the pisture below.

c47BHDD.jpg

Jorge Estrada's reign with the NWA North American Championship (labelled "= # NWA NA HW 32 — Jorge Estra") is assigned to Jordynne Grace. I couldn't find Jorge Estrada anywhere else in the database, so I think this should be assigned to none, but if that is incorrect feel free to correct me.

Owens, Romero, Archer, Juice, Tama Tonga, and Tanga Loa should all be written

Moxley should be written with AEW and on loan to NJPW

I am pretty sure Scurll is done with them

I can do the NJPW changes to written, I'll hold off on Moxley as he's a champ and AEW and NJPW don't have a trade deal so that may screw with those playing, I'm going to look at overhauling AEW when their TV starts since it should be easier to gague everything from a weekly view rather than their hyped monthly shows so far.

Jorge Estrada's reign with the NWA North American Championship (labelled "= # NWA NA HW 32 — Jorge Estra") is assigned to Jordynne Grace. I couldn't find Jorge Estrada anywhere else in the database, so I think this should be assigned to none, but if that is incorrect feel free to correct me.

Ah that's a screw up, most times I see if they are in my mod and if not change to none, sometimes I make mistakes, usually it's Chris Hall getting all Chris Hero's titles.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the update for September, first off I finished up the pop levels from last month, have not expanded on it much yet but that's going to be an ongoing plan now. Not many additions this month (LIST HERE), mostly adding people needed for promotions or big debuts, on top of that two new promotions have been added as closed promotions at the moment, Nacion Lucha Libre and National Wrestling Alliance. Other than that it has been the typical updates for the month. I'm going to try and get an updated picture pack out at some point this month or for October, I've just got to get through my picture backlog.

Enjoy

Database: September 2019

Graphics: September 2019