Mods by TheWho87 (Including Monthly Real World Updates)

<p>Here is the update for October, there are two key updates this month, the first is with tag teams, after finding out that a team set to "none" is considered a default setting, I've set teams from inactive promotions and inactive/incomplete teams from active feds to "none" this should make things easier in the long run although you may have to add some teams back into promotions if you run them but this set up should make that easier, I'm going to look through each fed and add in missing teams over time. Along with this I removed a lot of the stable/faction teams with no experience, this mostly affected Dragon Gate and the Bullet Club, I'll add back any notable teams over time. The next big update is with the new workers, I've been working on a side project using this data to make a British wrestling scene, as part of this I added a lot of workers (<a href="https://i.imgur.com/SYWCVAD.jpg" rel="external nofollow">FULL LIST HERE</a>). Other than that I think it's just been the typical updates and changes posted in the threads.</p><p> </p><p>

One thing for future notice, I'm going to be reworking my picture pack for the next release in January, put simply I'm going to convert it to the common file naming system, "Their Name.jpg" instead of "Their_Name.jpg", this is simply to allow other graphics packs to be used with the mod since the only reason for the underscore was uploading to Photobucket, something I no longer do. All mods for 2018 will still use the underscore system but I'll rename the pack and convert over for 2019.</p><p> </p><p>

Enjoy</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Database:</span></strong> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/yk1pbu2hjpp5pb5/10_TEW16_October_2018.zip" rel="external nofollow"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">October 2018</span></strong></a></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Graphics:</span></strong> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/69fbvk8d2a1od4u/10_TEWR_October_2018_Graphics_Pack.zip" rel="external nofollow"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">October 2018</span></strong></a></p>

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RaptorMcFly" data-cite="RaptorMcFly" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41793" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is it weird I can't find Gran Metalik anywhere in the October data? <p> </p><p> Update: I deactivated Mexico and Japan to make it easier come awards season, is this why?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> My bad, never noticed he was not active in the US. May I suggest the best regions to turn off first would be Europe and Australia, maybe with Mexico/Japan next due to personal choice.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RaptorMcFly" data-cite="RaptorMcFly" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41793" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Also, would lowering Mainstream appeal make it so I don't get alerts about lack of big stars?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I believe that's to do with the pop of everyone being so low that game believes you have no stars except people like Cena and Brock.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="timthemusicman" data-cite="timthemusicman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41793" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Bandido Jr from all in is listed with a NXT referee who apparently used to have that name</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <a href="https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=16339" rel="external nofollow">Bandido</a> and <a href="https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=2918" rel="external nofollow">Bandido Jr</a> are two seperate people.</p>

• 3 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Shephaert" data-cite="Shephaert" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41793" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>will NWA we added as a separate promotion? They had a major PPV recently and planning to do more soon.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If they start doing more, frequently then maybe, not adding them in based on one show and the posibility of more.</p>

<p>Here is the update for November, only a couple of key changes this month, firstly I've gone through and updated alter egos, for the most part it's been moving a few from being locked to promotions to being open for all along with updating the main accounts with their most used names. Along with that I've started cleaning up rosters, so far I've updated the rosters for EVOLVE, Impact, Lucha Underground, NJPW, NXT, NXT:UK, PWG, Progress, Shimmer, Shine & WWE and will be continuing over the next couple of months. Along with this I've been setting their contracts gimmick rating and status to a neutral level for the start of the game compared to the random levels it was before. As usual there have been a few additions (full list <a href="https://i.imgur.com/W133roz.jpg" rel="external nofollow">HERE</a>), mostly prepping for working on rosters and adding people needed for rosters. I've gone through the threads and added what's been posted, I have some notes to work on when I get round to doing their rosters.</p><p> </p><p>

Enjoy</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Database:</span></strong> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/bumwgyse0dpvtno/11_TEWR_November_2018.zip" rel="external nofollow"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">November 2018</span></strong></a></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Graphics:</span></strong> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/2kuex1t0ssatsas/11_TEWR_November_2018_Graphics_Pack.zip" rel="external nofollow"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">November 2018</span></strong></a></p>

<p>Australian TV Notes</p><p> </p><p>

Network Ten, Eleven and One in Australia have been rebranded following a takeover by CBS.</p><p>

Ten is 10, Eleven is 10 Peach and One is 10 Boss</p><p>

Predictably, 10 remains normal, 10 Peach becomes a female-oriented channel and 10 Boss becomes a male-oriented channel.</p><p> </p><p>

I also posted this in your discord.</p>

• 3 weeks later...

<p>Duplicate Workers</p><p> </p><p>

Been playing using the Oct database and found a few duplicate workers. If this has already been addressed in the Dec. update disregard.</p><p> </p><p>

Robert Evans is The Latvian Proud Oak.</p><p>

Zeda and Zeda Zhang are the same person.</p><p> </p><p>

Thanks for all the hard work you do.</p>

Here is the update for December, main news this month is that I have updated all rosters for active promotions, all rosters are based off current rosters and main shows from September excluding a few one off imports. To go along with this there has been a lot of additions (full list HERE) to fill in the gaps. Other than that it's just been the typical updates for the month. 

Key news for next month is that there is going to be an update to the worker picture pack, both in terms of new pictures as well as filenames, as I plan to finally move over to the builtin filename setup to make it easier to use other packs with this database.

Enjoy

Database: December 2018

Graphics: December 2018

<p>Tiger McGuigan Jnr & VixEnoir are a couple, soon to be married.</p><p> </p><p>

They both run 4GW, Tiger is the booker and VixEnoir is the owner in TEW terms.</p><p> </p><p>

Tiger McGuigan Snr is sorta a road agent in 4GW... I think he was born in Castleford as well (the poor bloke).</p><p> </p><p>

Joe Nelson, JJ Barker & Ellis Barker are all friends and I think JJ is in a tag team with Terry Isit as "The Trouble Makers".</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MJ13" data-cite="MJ13" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41793" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Tiger McGuigan Jnr & VixEnoir are a couple, soon to be married.<p> </p><p> They both run 4GW, Tiger is the booker and VixEnoir is the owner in TEW terms.</p><p> </p><p> Tiger McGuigan Snr is sorta a road agent in 4GW... I think he was born in Castleford as well (the poor bloke).</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Finding any infomation on any of them was a miracle, the best I got was names, even then I could barely find anything to seperare Jr and Sr other than I had two seperate pictures of them.</p>

• 3 weeks later...

<p>Looking forward to the pictures update. Thank you for your continued time and hard graft keeping this going. </p><p> </p><p>

Will there be an update on the broadcasters for their minimum reputation (all set at local) and minimum regions (all set at 1)? I know it's already hard to thrive at Regional and below because of how dull the wrestling industry is (this mod portrays it very well) but every time I get my first TV deal the game gets really easy going from there and money becomes almost irrelevent. </p><p> </p><p>

Also, Kenny Omega & amongst a few of the other Cult upper midcarders 100% needs better stats. I think in the current climate where the women are clearly holding their own; a lot of women need buffs too? Other than the odd few WWE have tied down they're terrible workers in general which isn't really fair. Gail Kim moans every time you push her as an active wrestler and there's very little choice below her. I end up having play throughs of male only rosters otherwise I'll never have a C+/B- show.</p>

<p>Is there a reason why the WWE roster is nerfed?</p><p> </p><p>

Can't really play as the WWE, as instantly, all the networks are upset, and you don't have enough B or higher popularity people. Segments can barely get higher than a D or C-. Just seems harsh given the issue with the product is more which talent, and how the talent is being used, than the talent itself.</p><p> </p><p>

Perhaps this mod is set up specifically for the WWE to fall from a National company?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Cor99" data-cite="Cor99" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41793" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there a reason why the WWE roster is nerfed?<p> </p><p> Can't really play as the WWE, as instantly, all the networks are upset, and you don't have enough B or higher popularity people. Segments can barely get higher than a D or C-. Just seems harsh given the issue with the product is more which talent, and how the talent is being used, than the talent itself.</p><p> </p><p> Perhaps this mod is set up specifically for the WWE to fall from a National company?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This exactly one of the reasons I don't play this mod anymore, and a lot of people in our Discord Group have stopped playing it a long time ago as well, WWE is so nerfed that it's not fun to play, or play against, it took me booking for a whole year to get WWE's popularity where it should've been at the start of save, and 2 years to get it where booking was fun again.</p><p> </p><p> I don't know what this guy's vandetta against WWE is? where New Japan gets 90+ shows on the regular while WWE can't push past the 70s for an entire year, this mod should take some notes from other mods and give WWE a revision of its superstars popularity and the popularity of the company, it just takes the fun out of it if you're going against a deflated WWE that fires its superstars once it falls to National or Cult, which happens every single time.</p>