Mods by TheWho87 (Including Monthly Real World Updates)

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been on here in forever. Did the organic pic file ever get moved over to this mod at all? I love this mod but I prefer the organic pic file.

I changed to the built in picture naming system at the beginning of 2019, they should mostly work, but then again I've not build the mod to work with it, I've built it to work with the base names listed, I do add a _USA for the people with the same names from different regions.

Just a suggestion I've noticed with both your and Fleisch's mods. You might wanna set CWFH as a permanent member of the NWA. I've noticed the alliance disbands within a month because CWFH is the only member of the alliance.

It looks like the NWA are starting a promotion so they will be the main member when they start up.

Just a suggestion I've noticed with both your and Fleisch's mods. You might wanna set CWFH as a permanent member of the NWA. I've noticed the alliance disbands within a month because CWFH is the only member of the alliance.

NWA as an alliance don't exist in my most recent mod as they will be running as a promotion. They may end up with working agreements but my understanding is, NWA will no longer be an Alliance of promotions.

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Here is the update for October, most of the updates this month has been changes posted in the threads, there was a few new workers added (full list <a href="https://i.imgur.com/Y32AsJq.jpg" rel="external nofollow">HERE</a>), but other than that it was just the typical updates of the month. My main work this month was going through my backlog and getting the picture pack sorted for this month. I will admit I didn't get through all the changes last month. mostly lifestyle changes, mostly since I tend to put all the changes in the last few days and there was a lot of them to get through, should all be in by next month though. </p><p> </p><p>

Enjoy</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Database:</span></strong> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/0sfnv6vnw64n5tp/10_TEW16_October_2019.zip" rel="external nofollow"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">October 2019</span></strong></a></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Graphics:</span></strong> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/kkt7mojctwtqq15/10_TEWR_October_2019_Graphics_Pack.zip" rel="external nofollow"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">October 2019</span></strong></a></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Workers:</span></strong> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/s2jy2r8q3xiaw04/TEWR_Worker_Pack_October_2019.zip" rel="external nofollow"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">October 2019</span></strong></a></p>

I apologize if this has already been discussed but do you think that you will include Women of Wrestling (WOW) into your next update?

Your data already has the promotion and several workers that are in WOW but not all of them.

I don't have any plans right now to have them active, next on the list is NWA.

<p>Hi, so I think I am going to use this database for my new NJPW game as it seems to be very complete.</p><p> </p><p>

I did notice in my first test run that CMLL immediately fired like 50 wrestlers. I think you should adjust Sofia Alonso's roster size preference to very large or massive as I did that and they didn't fire anyone. That was the only Day 1 weirdness I noticed, so great work otherwise.</p>

So im starting a game using Impact and when I got to end my day it freezes for hours everytime it goes to run the CPU WWE Raw. I cant ever even get past the first day.

if i remeber right, it is probably a problem with your language settings on your pc

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="joshbrady91" data-cite="joshbrady91" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41793" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Will Wardlow be added in the November update?<p> </p><p> Will Private Party have picture graphics?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Wardlow is already in the database as Michael Austin Wardlow.</p><p> </p><p> I' don't update the picture pack monthly, you can add their pictures if you have them, I don't have picutes for them yet.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Here is the update for November, had some personal business this month so this is a basic update, the National Wrestling Alliance is an active promotion now, all their titles are still under their alliance, this is to allow the option to revive the alliance and all titles are still available. To add to that Southside Wrestling Entertainment has been closed down. There has not been many additions, mostly those mentioned and those new to WWE (full list <a href="https://i.imgur.com/G1b0oqh.jpg" rel="external nofollow">HERE</a>), there is no news if Velasquez andd Fury are done post Crown Jewel but they both are on PPA deals that end in a month. Other than that it's just the usual updated that have been mentioned and updating titles and such. Anyway you know where to complain if something is wrong.</p><p> </p><p>

Enjoy </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Database:</span></strong> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/03tsbatuopf8y2o/11_TEW16_November_2019.zip" rel="external nofollow"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">November 2019</span></strong></a></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Graphics:</span></strong> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/gvlzplqwiz9ivvr/11_TEWR_November_2019_Graphics_Pack.zip" rel="external nofollow"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">November 2019</span></strong></a></p>

Here is the update for November, had some personal business this month so this is a basic update, the National Wrestling Alliance is an active promotion now, all their titles are still under their alliance, this is to allow the option to revive the alliance and all titles are still available. To add to that Southside Wrestling Entertainment has been closed down. There has not been many additions, mostly those mentioned and those new to WWE (full list HERE), there is no news if Velasquez andd Fury are done post Crown Jewel but they both are on PPA deals that end in a month. Other than that it's just the usual updated that have been mentioned and updating titles and such. Anyway you know where to complain if something is wrong.

Enjoy

Database: November 2019

Graphics: November 2019

I believe it's been reported that Cain Velasquez has signed a multi year deal.