The Brexit vote

Nightshadeex

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mrwhippy" data-cite="mrwhippy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41963" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Not that I am both, but what is inherently wrong with being a Conservative and Remain supporter?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Nothing is wrong with being a conservative or a remain voter. You are free to choose what you like.</p><p> </p><p> However a lot of conservative voters are upper class and think they know what's best for people who don't get the opportunities they do.</p>

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peter.1986" data-cite="Peter.1986" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41963" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Exactly, both sides gave us the extremes of what would happen. <p> </p><p> Nothing has actually changed in this country we haven't even activated the clause.</p><p> </p><p> While nothing officially or legally has happened, the pound has gone down. Which shows the 'thought' of leaving is having a bigger effect than anything so far</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well of course the thought of leaving is having a bigger effect if no policies take place! Circular bullshit is circular.</p><p> </p><p> It's still weaker than it has been for years, and consensus by economic analysts agree that it's all downhill from here and only a matter of how bad the crumbling parliment is going to **** it up.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="OctoberRaven" data-cite="OctoberRaven" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41963" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No, **** conservatism. But **** nationalism too.<p> </p><p> And seeing as <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2171027#post2171027" rel="external nofollow">I have proved that I understand your government better than you do... </a></p><p> </p><p> I'd say am more than qualified to talk about this.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You're more qualified to decide on what happens in a country you've never stepped foot in? More qualified than someone who has lived there his entire life? </p><p> </p><p> This is quite laughable to be honest. I can't believe you have the cheek to throw up half the arguments and tell me half the stuff about who voted what and why, when you've never been here.</p><p> </p><p> You pretty much sound like the EU</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peter.1986" data-cite="Peter.1986" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41963" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Nothing is wrong with being a conservative or a remain voter. You are free to choose what you like.<p> </p><p> However a lot of conservative voters are upper class and think they know what's best for people who don't get the opportunities they do.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Funny thing, then, that the two major right-wing parties were the most pro-Leave: <a href="http://lordashcroftpolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/LR-by-party-768x558.jpg" rel="external nofollow">http://lordashcroftpolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/LR-by-party-768x558.jpg</a></p>

Archived