WCW: Heart and Soul

<p>PRAISE THE SUN!!! OUR PROPHET OF WORKRATE IS BACK!!!</p><p> </p><p>

oh man, me too, I completely forgot what happened In this diary! All I remember was Dustin Rhodes being the heavyweight champion and Eric bischoff letting his libido get in the way...i still can't believe I remember that! XD</p><p> </p><p>

KNOBLEMANIA IS still strong, hopefully. Is Samoa Joe's contract coming up? How's he doing in Japan?</p><p> </p><p>

Oooh, you got me intrigued with your writing project! What is it?</p><p> </p><p>

Sad to see DDP go. But Yeah, he wasn't that important in the grand scheme of things.</p>

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

October 2003: Road to Halloween Havoc

S8R6TjK.jpg

The Backstories:

Light at the End of the Tunnel

By virtue of recording a stoppage over The Destroyer to give his team the victory in War Games, Rey Mysterio Jr. earned himself a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship and the man who took it away from him at the Great American Bash, The Unnatural. But in the process he angered his friend Eddie Guerrero, who felt Rey had swooped in and stolen the win/title shot from him after he'd been the one to do all the work on The Destroyer. Eddie's nephew Chavo sought to patch things up the next night on Nitro. He did succeed in getting them to hug, but it was an awkward hug and it was clear both men were uneasy around each other. It did not escape the notice of The Unnatural, who had plenty to say later in the night.

The Unnatural, 9/22/03

"Oh, how I regret being an imperfect being! I did all I could to insert myself as a common enemy in order to preserve the beautiful friendship between you two, but my efforts were all for naught. All I can do now is try and end this before things get any worse and you two begin to hate each other. It is the lure of the title that drives a wedge between you two, and if Eddie were forced to watch from the sidelines as Rey won it yet again, there would be no coming back. But not to worry, because I will not fail this time. I will not allow Rey Mysterio to take on the burden of the champion for a second time, while Eddie Guerrero seethes with jealousy. My part in this tale will come to an end at Halloween Havoc, when I defeat Rey Mysterio Jr. and free him from his avarice. And after my work is done, it'll be up to you two to try and salvage your friendship--whatever's left of it."

Eddie took on The Destroyer in a Stu Hart Classic bout the following week, and Rey promised he'd have his back. He was good on his word, coming out to prevent Unnatural from interfering. Eddie went on to win the match, and afterwards Unnatural applauded them both for working together. But he immediately went on to stir the pot by saying that if Rey had been such a stalwart and loyal friend all along, he wouldn't have stolen the glory away from Eddie at War Games and Guerrero would be challenging for the title at Halloween Havoc instead of having to try and fight his way through 31 other men to win the tournament.

Sean O'Haire confronted both Guerrero and Mysterio on the 6th to say that he didn't care at all about their little drama, and if Eddie didn't want to wind up spending the rest of 2003 in a hospital bed, he better stop worrying about the soap opera and start worrying about their Stu Hart Classic match. Rey had to hold his friend back to prevent a brawl in the locker room, and all of this did not escape The Unnatural's notice. He approached O'Haire later that night and suggested they join forces against Eddie and Rey in a tag match the next week. O'Haire accepted, though we made it clear he still didn't like or trust Unnatural after their previous world title battle.

The big tag match was more than worthy of main eventing the go home Nitro. After exciting action in which all four guys got their turn to shine, Rey took O'Haire out of the match with a spectacular dive on the floor. But while all eyes were on that, Unnatural slipped in an undetected low blow on Eddie to steal the pin in the final action before Halloween Havoc.

The Classic Begins

The first round of the Stu Hart Classic is officially in the books.

9/22:

-With Paul Heyman now guiding him from the corner, Shane Douglas was one step ahead of Chavo Guerrero Jr.

-Johnny Parisi was out of his element in singles action, and Lance Storm finessed his way to a submission win.

-Brian Kendrick followed his win over DDP at War Games by beating another longtime veteran, Rick Steiner.

-In a thrilling main event, Steve Austin made his presence felt and distracted King Corino, which was instrumental in AJ Styles getting the pin and moving on to the next round.

9/29:

-TAKA was supposed to wrestle Sean O'Haire, but before the match O'Haire got right in his former stablemate's face and promised he would beat him up just as badly as he did to Chuck Palumbo, who we'll 'never see again'. King Corino entered the ring, and after a bit of discussion he made the decision to forfeit the match on TAKA's behalf.

-Christopher Daniels defeated the departing DDP.

-Harry Smith had talked about how important this match was and how much he needed to have a great showing in this tournament named in honor of his grandfather, but he still came out on the losing end thanks to Sting's vast experience edge.

-As previously noted, Eddie Guerrero got the better of The Destroyer.

10/6:

-Billy Kidman's speed was enough to get him past the bruising veteran Fit Finlay.

-Matt Hardy's Twist of Fate took care of Mark Jindrak.

-With Father Isaac watching on from the aisle, Jeff Hardy got the better of Cash.

-Paul London gave it his best, but no one was surprised when the spear/Jackhammer combination saw Goldberg advancing to the next round.

10/13:

-In a battle of Japanese competitors, Kaz Hayashi's flying topped Minoru Tanaka's technical skill.

-Hayashi's partner Yang wasn't quite as lucky, as Bryan Danielson kept him grounded and worked a submission win.

-Shane Helms had no answers for the power of Big Poppa Pump.

-CM Punk became the final man to move onto the second round with a fairly routine win over Teddy Hart.

The second round matches in the A and B blocks will take place at Halloween Havoc, so we did a bit of hype for those four bouts during the last two weeks of TV.

+On the 6th, Christopher Daniels arrogantly told Sting he was going to beat him and send him packing from WCW just like he did to a fellow member of the old guard, DDP, in the first round. We got to hear from both guys on the 13th in a simulcast promo segment. Daniels advised Sting to call up DDP and see if he could get him a job "up North", because he could no longer hack it at the top of WCW. Sting said thanks but no thanks; he was WCW through and through, and at Halloween Havoc it would once again be showtime!

+The buildup for Eddie Guerrero vs. Sean O'Haire was previously covered.

+Brian Kendrick was not daunted in the least by Lance Storm's technical excellence. He showed all kinds of swagger in telling Shane Douglas to "stand back and leave everything to him" during their tag match against Storm and AJ Styles on the 6th, though sadly for him he ate a pin courtesy of the Styles Clash. The loss didn't rob him of any of his arrogance though. On the 13th he barged into the True Heroes locker room as Storm was wishing Punk luck before his opening round match and said that Lance had better hope Punk has a great run, because he'll be the only hope for the Heroes after Brian wins at Halloween Havoc.

+There's plenty of history between AJ Styles and Shane Douglas, from Styles taking the US title from Douglas at last year's Starrcade to Shane popping in and helping RVD screw AJ out of said title last month at War Games. It was a natural match to make based off current storylines, so I arranged the tournament brackets so we could fit it in here. I already mentioned the tag match on the 6th where Styles pinned Kendrick, and he was victorious on the 13th in singles action against Johnny Parisi. Douglas did commentary for that match, and he let everyone know that he didn't consider things settled with AJ just after screwing him out of the US title. He was going to take great pleasure in beating AJ en route to winning the tournament and eventually the world title.

A Take Charge Leader

With Steve Austin having rejected King Corino's offer of peace at War Games, hostilities continued. Austin, cast and all, showed up to put a giant wrench in The Empire's plan to give Corino a Stu Hart Classic win over AJ Styles by any means necessary. Thanks in no small part to Austin's distraction, it was AJ who won the match and Corino who got knocked out in the opening round.

When Corino decided to have TAKA forfeit his Stu Hart Classic match on 9/29 instead of facing an angry Sean O'Haire, Austin appeared on the video screen to taunt Corino and call him a coward. Corino grabbed the microphone away from the ring announcer and declared that he was no coward. He was a take charge leader, and he was going to lead by example. At Halloween Havoc, he was going to finish what Jamie Knoble started, but he'd take it to another level. He was going to beat Austin, just like he did in their first match at Clash of the Champions. But not only was he going to beat him, he was going to hurt him so bad that we'd never see Austin in WCW ever again!

There were no direct confrontations between the two on the 6th per order of Arn Anderson, who kept Corino at home for the week so there'd be no chance of him attacking Austin before he was medically cleared to return. Austin and Arn had a discussion in the latter's office, with Arn expressing concern over whether or not he'd get the medical clearance in time. Austin guaranteed that he would be there at Halloween Havoc to whip the hell out of Corino no matter what any doctor said!

Austin showed up on the 13th, medical clearance signed and turned in--and was immediately jumped in the parking lot by The Empire! He stood his ground and fought, but the group swarmed him and beat him down. It all ended with Goldberg holding Austin in place while Corino slammed a car door on his injured arm! Corino stood on Austin and ground his heel into the arm, telling him this was his last chance to quit. If he showed up on Sunday, his career was going to be over!

Big Poppa Isn't Impressed

One night after their successful night at War Games, the new RVD/Heyman/Shane Douglas alliance came to the ring to do some gloating, only to be cut off by Scott Steiner. Steiner told them all to shut up and stop boring everybody by bragging about what they've done and where they came from, because they're in WCW now and nobody cares. He'd been to that bingo hall himself, and it sucked almost as much as the three of them do!

After a Steiner squash the following week, RVD and Heyman came out into the aisle. RVD mockingly applauded him in his usual cocky way, while Heyman got on the microphone and said they'd heard Steiner's message the previous week loud and clear. What they'd done in the past didn't matter, whether it be during the '90s in the land of extreme or even as recently as two years ago, when RVD beat Steiner in the main event of Starrcade to become the world champion (and you can imagine how well Scotty took THAT reference!) All that matters is the present and the future, and to prove that they could back up their boasts, RVD was going to do Scott the great honor of allowing him to be the first challenger in what was sure to become a legendary United States title run.

A Scott Steiner workout vignette aired on the 6th, with Scott lifting weights and taunting RVD by saying he couldn't learn that in any bingo hall. On the 13th, Steiner told RVD and Heyman to watch on as he beat the crap out of Shane Helms in their Stu Hart Classic match, because he was going to do the same thing to Van Dam on Sunday, take his US title and prove that WCW was better than any crappy extreme group in Philadelphia had ever been. Scotty did win the match with Helms, but will the same happen against RVD?

Who Will Object?

The Jung Dragons were quick to visit the office of Arn Anderson after War Games, stating their case that their victory over the Steiner Brothers should catapult them to the top of the tag division. Arn agreed, telling them he was going to sign a tag title match between them and The Unbound for Halloween Havoc. The next week Stacy Keibler cut a promo on her team's behalf, telling The Unbound that they would be the ones left to object after the Dragons beat them and took their titles away.

The Dragons warmed up on the 6th by winning a tag match against the two men they'd face in the Stu Hart Classic the following week, Bryan Danielson and Minoru Tanaka. We showed The Unbound watching on a backstage monitor during the match, no doubt scouting their next challengers. After those two tournament matches on the 13th, The Unbound came out to confront the Dragons. Mortis called their whole shtick amusing, but said they lacked the true conviction to be a serious threat to The Unbound as they and their fellow brothers brought Salvation to WCW.

Jeff Wants Answers

At War Games we revealed that Father Isaac had something to do with the mysterious assault on Jeff Hardy. The next night on Nitro Matt Hardy offered to back Jeff up in whatever came next. Jeff told him he appreciated the support, but he didn't want his brother to get mixed up in this, so he was going to go it alone. Jeff came to the ring on the 29th and called Salvation out to the ring so he could get some answers, but the only answer he got was silence.

Father Isaac watched from the aisle as Jeff beat Cash in his Stu Hart Classic match on the 6th, but when he demanded answers, Isaac just smiled and walked to the back. When Jeff came out on the 13th and yet again demanded to know why he'd been attacked, he finally got an answer of sorts. Isaac told him he'd learn everything at Halloween Havoc.

A Fighting Redneck

We opened the show on the 13th with Hayabusa and Chavo Guerrero Jr. battling in a match to determine who would challenge Jamie Knoble for the Cruiserweight title at Halloween Havoc. That match ended in a double count out when neither man was able to return to the ring after a Hayabusa dive, but that didn't sit well with Knoble. The champion came to the ring and said that he didn't care; he'd defend the title against BOTH of them at the same time at Halloween Havoc! King Corino and Tammy Sytch looked very surprised and confused at why Knoble would volunteer for such a thing, but he insisted that it was no problem because he's a fighting redneck!

Open Challenge

A brief graphic on the 13th promoted the fact that Bobby Roode was going to be having an open challenge for any member of the WCW roster to come and challenge him for the TV title at Halloween Havoc.

Show Summaries:

9/22:

2xEYPdG.png

Notes from this show:

-I've always heard Colt Cabana is a funny guy, and he wasted no time in showing it. On his first night in he had the locker room laughing at some caricatures he drew. That's straight out of my playbook, so I like the kid already.

-Johnny Parisi set up a video game console, and some of the younger members of the locker room took turns playing some game called 'Silent Hill 3.'

9/29:

h7gR13Y.png

Notes from this show:

-This generation sure loves their video games. Mysterio brought in a game that had the boys gathered around the TV before the show. I didn't catch the name of it, but it appeared to be a beach volleyball game that was basically an excuse to show digital girls running and jumping around in their digital bikinis.

-It was only after publicly announcing the tournament brackets that I remembered O'Haire and TAKA haven't worked well together as opponents in the past. I decided to run the intimidating forfeit angle instead so we could avoid a potential stinker, and it also seemed like something we could use to push some stories.

-I limited the involvement of Tony Mamaluke in the Made in Italy/True Heroes tag match, being mindful of his injury.

-The Eddie/Destroyer main event featured Unnatural distracting Eddie, and later Rey coming out to return the favor for his friend.

-"Me and James could be a great team for you, but you're going to have to give us some wins so people can take us seriously." -Chris Harris

-"I'm tired of not getting a chance around here. I could steal the show if you'd give me a push in the Cruiserweight division." -Cash (he probably has a point)

-"Tony Mamaluke sucks and the fans don't care about him even when he's healthy, so why'd you send him out there while he's fakin' some neck injury? If you just wanted to get Dawn Marie's big ass on camera, just make her my new freak!" -Scott Steiner

10/6:

ddeWai5.png

Notes from this show:

-Ric Flair and James Storm went to the ring early in the day, and the Nature Boy went over some tricks James could use to suck the crowd into the story of a match.

-Colt Cabana debuted his "New Brain" gimmick, and I think it got off to an above average start with the fans. He beat Rick Steiner thanks to a Heenan distraction. Rick was furious about the loss, but it was his last night in the company so I didn't care.

-Father Isaac watched from the aisle during the Jeff Hardy/Cash tournament match.

-We showed The Unbound watching the Jung Dragons tag match on a monitor backstage.

-Styles and Storm are both great individually, but their timing as a team was all off and it really hurt the main event.

10/13:

i1jkaDo.png

Notes from this show:

-Rey brought in homemade tacos for the locker room to enjoy before the show. While they ate, Sting was giving Johnny Parisi a psychology lesson.

-Shane Douglas did guest commentary for AJ Styles' match against Johnny Parisi, and he of course spent the entire match ripping Styles ahead of their Stu Hart Classic 2nd round match at Halloween Havoc. It sort of derailed the commentary for the match, but I figured that would happen.

-Unnatural beat Eddie following a low blow while the referee's attention was on Mysterio and O'Haire.

Fan Scorecard:

World Heavyweight Championship: Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. The Unnatural {©}

"The Hellraiser" Steve Austin vs. King Corino

United States Heavyweight Championship: "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner vs. Rob Van Dam {©}

World Tag Team Championship: The Jung Dragons vs. The Unbound {©}

World Television Championship: ??? vs. Bobby Roode {©}

Cruiserweight Championship: Chavo Guerrero Jr. vs. Hayabusa vs. Jamie Knoble {©}

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the A Block: AJ Styles vs. Shane Douglas

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the A Block: Lance Storm vs. Brian Kendrick

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the B Block: Eddie Guerrero vs. Sean O'Haire

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the B Block: Sting vs. Christopher Daniels

What will be match of the night?

How many championships will change hands?

Will the Austin vs. Corino match take place?

Who will be Roode's mystery challenger?

General diary comments/questions/critiques:

<hr noshade size=3>

Thanks for all the welcome backs, guys! Nice to know I wasn't forgotten while I was gone!

Fingers crossed that I'll be able to run Havoc fairly soon and get some momentum going again, because I'm excited to get to Starrcade. I can't make any promises though, especially with the G1 starting in less than 12 hours from the time I'm writing this. It's my absolute favorite time of year to be a wrestling fan these days, but it sure eats up a lot of my free time!

KNOBLEMANIA IS still strong, hopefully. Is Samoa Joe's contract coming up? How's he doing in Japan?

There's nothing really to report on Joe, but there is a pretty significant piece of news about Michinoku Pro in the next news update.

Oooh, you got me intrigued with your writing project! What is it?

It's not GDS or wrestling related at all.

Sad to see DDP go. But Yeah, he wasn't that important in the grand scheme of things.

Nope, not really. I liked having him around, but he was not essential at all. It was for the best that he left.

Good to see ya back in action, man. Sometimes you just need that breather to get back into gear again. Definitely looking forward to what comes up for Havoc!

Yeah, it definitely helps to take a step back every now and again. That was a much longer pause than I'd intended though! :D

Welcome back! I'm currently on vacation and will not be back until the second week of August. If anyone wants to do the Halloween Havoc poster in my stead just PM TFC or myself.

Yep, anyone is welcome to take a stab at it in your absence if they want to. If not, I guess we'll just temporarily return to the dark ages before you started gracing us with your awesome event posters! :D And hey, sorry I never got around to responding to your last PM a few weeks ago. I tried to, several times actually, but I was still on vacation and the web browser on my crappy phone kept crashing.

United States Heavyweight Championship: "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner vs. Rob Van Dam {©}

Cruiserweight Championship: Chavo Guerrero Jr. vs. Hayabusa vs. Jamie Knoble {©}

What will be match of the night?- Mysterio/Unnatural

How many championships will change hands?- 0

Will the Austin vs. Corino match take place?- Yes

Who will be Roode's mystery challenger?- Matt Hardy

What will be match of the night? Sting/Daniels

How many championships will change hands? 0

Will the Austin vs. Corino match take place? Yep

Who will be Roode's mystery challenger? Matt Hardy

Fan Scorecard:

won't be conclusive tho

What will be match of the night? Mysterio v Unnatural

How many championships will change hands? 1

Will the Austin vs. Corino match take place? Yes, but not for long.

Who will be Roode's mystery challenger? Colt Cabana

What will be match of the night?- Mysterio/Unnatural

How many championships will change hands?- 1

Will the Austin vs. Corino match take place?- Yes

Who will be Roode's mystery challenger?- Matt Hardy

What will be match of the night? World Heavyweight Championship: Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. The Unnatural {©}

Will the Austin vs. Corino match take place? Yes

Who will be Roode's mystery challenger? Harry Smith

General diary comments/questions/critiques: Good to see ya back, you big lug, you :)

Sorry for the belated welcome back been a crazy work week. Thanks also for your help with my short lived diary that just became a fun game to play.

Fan Scorecard:

"The Hellraiser" Steve Austin vs. King Corino Won't happen

What will be match of the night? Mysterio vs Unnatural

Will the Austin vs. Corino match take place? No

What will be match of the night? Rey Vs The Unnatural

How many championships will change hands? None

General diary comments/questions/critiques: Good to see you back

What will be match of the night? AJ vs. Douglas

General diary comments/questions/critiques: Gladto see you back TFC

Fan Scorecard:

What will be match of the night? Austin/Corino

Will the Austin vs. Corino match take place? yes

Who will be Roode's mystery challenger? Jeff Hardy

General diary comments/questions/critiques: Is Cash's entire existence just "Give The Dragons a Chance" except not kayfabe? Glad to see you back once again

Glad to see you back, buddy. Now make sure to wait for my predictions before posting the show 'cause I haven't started reading the monthly recap yet!

EDIT:

Fan Scorecard:

What will be match of the night? Rey-Unnatural

Will the Austin vs. Corino match take PLACE? YES

Who will be Roode's mystery challenger? CM Punk

What will be match of the night?

Rey/Dustin

How many championships will change hands?

Will the Austin vs. Corino match take place?

Yes

Who will be Roode's mystery challenger?

Harry Smith

<p>World Heavyweight Championship: Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. <strong>The Unnatural {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>"The Hellraiser" Steve Austin</strong> vs. King Corino</p><p> </p><p>

United States Heavyweight Championship: "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner vs. <strong>Rob Van Dam {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

World Tag Team Championship: The Jung Dragons vs. <strong>The Unbound {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

World Television Championship: ??? vs. <strong>Bobby Roode {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Cruiserweight Championship: Chavo Guerrero Jr. vs. Hayabusa vs. <strong>Jamie Knoble {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the A Block: AJ Styles vs. <strong>Shane Douglas</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the A Block: <strong>Lance Storm</strong> vs. Brian Kendrick</p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the B Block: <strong>Eddie Guerrero</strong> vs. Sean O'Haire</p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the B Block: Sting vs. <strong>Christopher Daniels</strong></p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? <strong>World Title Match</strong></p><p> </p><p>

How many championships will change hands? <strong>Zero</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Will the Austin vs. Corino match take place? <strong>Yes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Who will be Roode's mystery challenger? <strong>Matt Hardy</strong></p>

<p>World Heavyweight Championship: The Unnatural {©}</p><p> </p><p>

"The Hellraiser" Steve Austin </p><p> </p><p>

United States Heavyweight Championship: Rob Van Dam {©}</p><p> </p><p>

World Tag Team Championship: The Jung Dragons </p><p> </p><p>

World Television Championship: Bobby Roode {©}</p><p> </p><p>

Cruiserweight Championship: Jamie Knoble {©}</p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the A Block: AJ Styles </p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the A Block: Lance Storm </p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the B Block: Eddie Guerrero </p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the B Block: Sting </p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night?</p><p> </p><p>

How many championships will change hands? </p><p> </p><p>

Will the Austin vs. Corino match take place? No</p><p> </p><p>

Who will be Roode's mystery challenger? Matt Hardy</p>

<p>World Heavyweight Championship: Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. <strong>The Unnatural {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>"The Hellraiser" Steve Austin</strong> vs. King Corino</p><p> </p><p>

United States Heavyweight Championship: "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner vs. <strong>Rob Van Dam {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

World Tag Team Championship: The Jung Dragons vs. <strong>The Unbound {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

World Television Championship: ??? vs. <strong>Bobby Roode {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Cruiserweight Championship: <strong>Chavo Guerrero Jr.</strong> vs. Hayabusa vs. Jamie Knoble {©}</p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the A Block: AJ Styles vs. <strong>Shane Douglas</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the A Block: <strong>Lance Storm</strong> vs. Brian Kendrick</p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the B Block: <strong>Eddie Guerrero</strong> vs. Sean O'Haire</p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the B Block: Sting vs. <strong>Christopher Daniels</strong></p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? <strong>Rey/Unnatural</strong></p><p> </p><p>

How many championships will change hands? <strong>1</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Will the Austin vs. Corino match take place? <strong>Yes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Who will be Roode's mystery challenger? <strong>Harry Smith</strong></p>