CornellVerse 2020: The Future Begins (Hype)

<div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">

Stables</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">

</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

Coastal Zone</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

Members: Frankie Dee (as White Angel/Leader/World Level Modern Japan Champion), Frankie Perez (former member/leader) Snap Dragon, Fox Mask</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

</p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">

Originally a team between Frankie Perez and Fox Mask, Coastal Zone was the alliance of CZCW workers in WLW. It was a shortlived tag team, starting in 2017 when Fox Mask joined WLW, and ending in 2018 when Perez was hired by BHOTWG. However, the team was reformed when WLW hired Frankie Dee later that year, who'd become Perez's replacement in CZCW. Dee would go on to win the World Level Modern Japan in August 2019 from American Elemental II. It remained a team with those two until December 2019 when it became a stable after Snap Dragon joined CZCW and WLW at the same time. They haven't had much success, and are really just present for storylines involving WLW and CZCW.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

Tres Phoenix</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

Members: Phoenix II, Phoenix III, Phoenix IV</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

Tres Phoenix was formed around the start of 2016. The entire point of the team was to give Phoenix IV a boost in momentum, and help him gain experience through tag team matches. Functioning the same way the original trio of Phoenix's I, II, and III worked, it's been quite successful in the tag and trios rankings of OLLIE. A short amount of time after starting, they captured their first Trios titles in OLLIE in April 2016 from Amo Del Gato, Hellspawn 666, and Slayyer, holding them for eleven months. during that reign, Phoenix IV slowly started working more in singles matches, resulting in him winning the Mexico title in January 2017 from Mr. Lucha III. They lost the Trios belts in March 2017 to Dragon Americano, Tricolor Jr, and North Star Jr. In June 2017, Phoenix IV lost his singles title to El Mitico Jr. However, in August 2017 Phoenix III and Phoenix IV won the tag titles from La Sombra Jr and Cosmic Rider. During this reign, the trio won back the trios titles from the people they lost them to. In June 2018, they lost the tag titles to Jose & Marcos Caballero, then in August 2018 they lost their Trios titles to Jose Caballero, Marcos Caballero, and Felipe Caballero. This was during a storyline feud with the Caballero's. In November 2018, Phoenix IV won the tag titles back from the Caballero brothers, this time with Phoenix II. They would lose them in August 2019 to El Mitico Jr and Mr Lucha III. As 2020 begins, Tres Phoenix seems to be focusing more on Phoenix IV's single career, with Phoenix IV getting more and more singles matches, with another possible Mexico title match in his future. </span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></p>

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">

Legends Of The Past</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">

Tadiyuki Kikkawa</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

Making his debut in June 1990, Tadiyuki Kikkawa is regarded as one of the most legendary Japanese wrestlers since Master Kitozon. Working for BHOTWG since 1991, he won his first Burning World Title in August 1995 from Sam Strong and hasn't looked back. Kikkawa has had legendary battles against other legends like Bruce The Giant, Hooded Kudo, and others, and is now a record five time Burning World Champion. From 2006 to 2009, Kikkawa was a major part of INSPIRE, and is a three time King of Fighters Champion. Now as his career is coming to an end, the 47 year old has wrestled less frequently and is mostly a special attraction used at big events. He hasn't held the Burning World Title since losing it to Yasunobu Masuno in November 2016, and he's spent the last two years mostly focusing on a political career, looking to win an upcoming election in October 2020, and many wonder if he'll ever wrestle again. There are some rumors that he'll soon take over BHOTWG and bring it back to tradition, but Kikkawa himself has stated he doesn't look to run BHOTWG in the near future. </span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></p><p>

Jack Bruce</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

Over the last decade, "Mr. Supreme" Jack Bruce has defined the SWF. Originally a TCW midcarder, he joined SWF in 2004 and only three years later in August 2007, he beat Runaway Train to capture his first SWF World Heavyweight Championship. Since then, Bruce has defined the SWF, and effectively established himself as the true face of SWF when he beat Eric Eisen in July 2010, ending the year long "Jack Bruce, Man Under Pressure" storyline. Bruce has had many legendary battles in his time with SWF, but now as he is 47, it seems as if he won't have many more. After losing the SWF World Heavyweight Championship to Rogue in October 2014, Bruce wouldn't get the title back until December 2019, beating Remo to get his record seventh reign with the belt after some unsuccessful attempts in previous storylines. Shortly afterwards, Bruce turned heel for the first time in his SWF career, low-blowing Spencer Spade on the last episode of the year for SWF Uprising, and a match is set between them for the main event of Supreme Challenge 40. Fans are wondering what will happen to Bruce if he loses. Some rumors involve retirement to pursue of movie career, a move to commentary, or becoming the head booker. Others believe this will only be the beginning of the long-lasting feud between Bruce and Spade, which could last a while. There are also beliefs Bruce could leave to join another company, possibly rejoining TCW, though this seems like the least likely option. </span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></p>

<p>As previously stated, this mod will include two mods, one set in 2020 and the other set in 2023 or 2025. After thinking it over, I've decided that the next one would probably be set in 2023. I have a number of long-term plans for certain places in the mod, which go up to 2030. I'm not going to spoil anything, but 2023 looks to be a serious time of change, particularly in America. By 2025, it'll all be nearly over, so I feel like setting the next part of the mod in 2023 will be the best decision, since people will get to stop the changes from occurring. </p><p> </p><p>

This mod may have anywhere from 2 parts to 4 parts. If it has four parts, it would be set in 2020, 2023, 2025, and 2030. However, it all depends on if I can see the Cornellverse going on that long. I remember seeing something from an old MAW diary, showing George Wolfe fighting Hellion in the main event of The Supreme Challenge sometime in the 2030s, so that has somewhat gotten me intrigued about the prospect of going on at least up to 2030. However, I certainly don't think Wolfe will main event a Supreme Challenge in this canon, though he'll certainly have a good career (I've already made plans for where he'll go after MAW). In the time between these mods, it's likely I'll release my other mods overtime. Once this mod releases, I plan on fully working on the Wrestling Revolution mod. The Viva La Lucha mod will probably get more work after that.</p><p> </p><p>

Aside from this, I've updated my triple crown list in this mod to include Skull DeBones in SWF. As I was looking through the workers list, I realized him winning the SWF World Tag Team Titles with Scythe at the end of 2019 made him a triple crown winner. This gives SWF 4 triple crown winners: Angry Gilmore, Rogue, Valiant, and Skull DeBones.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">

Legends Of The Past</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">

Duane Stone</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

A junior heavyweight Canadian who is considered one of the best wrestlers of the modern era, Duane Stone is the only member of the legendary Stone family to be successful outside of NOTBPW since the company's founding. Being the third child of Dan Stone, Duane started his career in NOTBPW, and wrestled for the company for nearly fifteen years. Despite being the son of Dan Stone and even becoming the 1998 Wrestler Of The Year, he didn't win the Canadian Championship in his first run with the company. However, he did win the Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Cup in 2001 and 2003 with Jeremy & Edd Stone respectively, and twice held the NOTBPW Tag Team Championships with Dan Stone Jr. Eventually, with his family's approval, Duane headed to BHOTWG in February 2007 on a full written contract to fulfill his dream of winning the Burning Junior Title. He won the 2007 Best of the Super Juniors tournament, and in September 2008 won the Burning Junior Tag Team Title with Super Joshuya. He finally completed his goal when he won the Burning Junior Title from Sensational Dragon in September 2010, and held the belt for eight months. In November 2012, he made his homecoming to NOTBPW, and soon after won the 2013 Ed Monton Memorial Tag Team Cup with Dan Stone Jr, then in January 2014 he finally won the NOTBPW Canadian Title. He has since held the belt four times. His most recent loss of the title was to Ricky DeColt in December 2019, which was the climax of a feud between the two families. Now 45, Duane is looking towards retirement in a few years, but doesn't intend to run the company, and will allow younger sister Victoria Stone-McFly to take over once Jeremy Stone has retired from the business. As of late, Duane has been spending many matches in the corner of his nephew David Stone. The two have been preparing to team against Steve and Ricky DeColt, and it looks like the 2020 Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Cup will end with one of those two teams walking out with it all. Meanwhile, a big title match between Ricky and David is approaching at Big City Brawl, and if David wins he'd be the youngest NOTBPW Canadian Champion. With David's future appearing to be set in stone, Duane is preparing to retire in some years, and leave David as the final actively wrestling Stone family member.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></p><p>

Mean Jean Cattley</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

"The Mean Machine" Mean Jean Cattley is a favorite of Indie wrestling fans in America. One of the original roster members of MAW when it opened in October 2005, Cattley was the first Mid Atlantic Champion, winning the belt in December 2005. From the time of it's inception, Cattley had been the backbone of MAW, and was also the head booker and second-in-command, right behind Rip Chord and eventually Sam Keith. Eventually, Richard Eisen was so impressed with his style of business and booking, that he appointed him to replace Professor Nero in RIPW. Cattley took the job in December 2014, and retired from active competition at the age of 36, much to the dismay of fans. Over the next several years, he excelled at the job, and was responsible for some of RIPW's success and has been helping some of SWF's future stars. However, in December 2019, after five years of working in RIPW, Cattley announced that he'd be leaving RIPW and returning to active wrestling at the age of 41. Indie wrestling fans were exuberant, and Sam Keith stated he would welcome Cattley back to the roster. However, Cattley stated he'd be entering NYCW, and that he didn't want to outshine the rest of the roster. Cattley did say that he was willing to fight in MAW in the case of the Rip Chord Invitational, or if he ever fights for the COTT World Heavyweight Championship against an MAW wrestler. Officially signing with NYCW at the end of December 2019, Cattley is expected to debut in NYCW at the start of 2020. Many workers have expressed interest in working with him, including COTT World Heavyweight Champion George Wolfe, NYCW Empire Champion Andrew Harper, Barry Kingman, Jack Marlowe, and Cameron Jones. Some fans believe Cattley could continue wrestling until at least age 50, citing that his six year retirement may have benefited his career for the long-term. Soon enough, we'll find out if Cattley still has it, and if he does, then we can expect more years of good wrestling out of him.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></p>

Legends of the Past</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">

Yoshimi Musashibo</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

The last of PGHW's golden generation, Yoshimi Mushashibo may be 44 and reaching the end of his long career, but he can still put on an amazing performance. Debuting in the early 1990s, it was when PGHW put him on their inaugural roster in July 1996 that his career began to take off. He started out in a team alongside Shuji Inukai as Team Dynasty 2000, and the duo became the inaugural PGHW Glory Tag Crown Champions, and won the inaugural PGHW Elite Tag Team Series. He would continue to propel up the card, eventually starting out 2001 by winning his first PGHW Glory Crown Championship, then winning his first PGHW Elite Series win. Over the next 15 years he racked up a total of 4 Glory Crown wins, 3 Elite Series wins, and 1 Glory Tag Crown wins and 5 Elite Tag Team Series wins alongside Shuji Inukai. He was also the Wrestler of the Year in 2007 and 2008, and in 2010 him and Shuji Inukai were voted as the inaugural Tag Team of the Year. Musashibo would be inducted into the Hall of Immortals and the PGHW Hall of Fame alongside Shuji Inukai following Inukai's retirement. In November 2016, Mushasibo put over PRIDE Koiso, dropping the Glory Crown Title to him as he'd done over 7 years earlier. Since the end of his fourth reign, Mushashibo has wrestled less, wrestling mostly at major shows. He did prove he could still go when in 2018 he won the Veteran of the Year award. His last fight was in March 2019, putting over protege Masaru Ugaki to give Ugaki his first Elite Series win. Some people noticed that it seemed as if Ugaki did most of the work in that match, and rumors have begun to surface that Mushasibo is considering retirement by the end of 2021 due to a possible recurrence of his knee injury that kept him out for the entirety of 2010. Fans have speculated as to what his last match could be, with many believing he'll begin a program with PGHW Glory Crown Champion Seiji Jimbo, who many considered to be a part of the new Platinum Generation of PGHW.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></p>

• 3 weeks later...

There is a slight possibility of the mod being delayed. For at least a few more months, I won't be able to say whether or not it will be delayed, but right now nothing has been confirmed. Once TEW 2020's release date is announced, I'll probably be able to determine if it will be delayed. This is to allow editing of the mod to be done so that it is playable and enjoyable.

Once TEW 2020 is released, I intend to compare the mod's canon to the canon of the Cornellverse as determined by Adam. I will probably take a few ideas from that to use in the next edition of this mod.

Following the release of the new game, I'll spend some time converting things to match with TEW 2020, which will certainly cause that edition of the game to be delayed for at least a few days. However, with the addition of Indie and multiple regions, including the changing of Australia to Oceania, I'll be spending at least a week on those alone. There's a possibility I will simply import some things from the default data into India to populate it, but I somewhat favor making my own promotion using my own workers, since it allows me to use my creativity.

<p>With Willy editing worker skillsets to try and make the mod playable, I'm going to focus more on the future of the mod. I've already conceived ideas for CornellVerse 2023 (Part 2 of what could possibly be four parts). Work will not begin on it until sometime after this mod is released. I don't intend to release this mod in 2023, since I don't want to wait that long. The possible release of CornellVerse 2023 will probably be sometime in 2021. </p><p> </p><p>

The reason for the next part of the mod being set in 2023 is because I consider that to be a year when a lot of changes will be occurring or about to occur in the CornellVerse. If I set it in 2025, these changes would either be complete or nearly finished, so I want to give players the chance to stop some things from occurring, or allow them to complete the changes themselves.</p><p> </p><p>

In the meantime, aside from working on ideas for it, I'll be trying to work on other mods. One idea I want to try involves an alternate CornellVerse in 2016, which means no skillsets will be edited. Only companies, employment histories, or title histories would be changed (along with other minor things). </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">

Future Legends</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">

Greg Gauge</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

Son of Sam Keith and brother of Matthew Keith, Gauge made his debut in Japan on GCG's roster. In GCG he was teamed with veteran Dean Daniels, who helped the young Gauge gain experience and mature as a worker. In February 2014, Gauge won his first title, the GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team title alongside Daniels. Later that year in July 2014, Gauge debuted alongside Daniels in the 2014 Sam Keith Classic. They didn't win the tournament, and in November they lost the GCG Tag titles, but Gauge had a fire lit under him in America. He won the 2015 Rip Chord Invitational Challenge, and in October 2015 he had a superb match where he won the Mid Atlantic Championship from Roderick Remus. In March 2016, he would win his second GCG Tag title with Daniels, but in America he beat Nicolas Lopez to become the third COTT World Heavyweight Champion. Rumors began that a number of large companies were looking at him, and in July 2016 he lost the Mid Atlantic Championship to George Wolfe. In November 2016, he beat the ace of GCG, Hiroyasu Gakusha, to win the GCG World Heavyweight Championship. In December 2016, he lost the COTT World Heavyweight Championship to Frankie Dee, then in January 2017 him and Daniels lost the GCG Tag belts. He would spend 2017 as the GCG World Heavyweight Champion, until the start of August 2017 when it was announced that after NOTBPW offered him a contract, many other companies began to come after him. In the middle of the month, he lost the GCG World Heavyweight Championship to Takayuki 2000, which was his last match in GCG. NOTBPW, BHOTWG, TCW, SWF, and USPW were all in a bidding war for him, and at the end of the month he chose BHOTWG, because that's where hie brother Matthew Keith worked. Soon afterwards he made his debut as The Great Gauge, and has impressed many within the company. Despite Gauge not being a junior heavyweight and competing on the same cards at his brother, they never were in a ring together as either a team or opponents. The only time they shared the ring in BHOTWG was in December 2018 when Matthew Keith won the Burning World Championship, and celebrated with his brother and father. In December 2019, Keith left BHOTWG to head to TCW, leaving Gauge behind. As the new year begins, BHOTWG management seem like they're ready to put the younger Gauge on top, and with Keith gone it seems like Gauge will soon become the top star in BHOTWG, and is one of BHOTWG candidates to replace the aging Tadiyuki Kikkawa.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></p>

Great to see this is back on track.

Quick question (can't remember if it was already posted): how are The Latino Kings doing? I love

They're doing fine, but are still in FCW. Rudy is the FCW Puerto Rican Champion, and him and Hector have had a fifth reign with the FCW Tag Team Championships, but aside from what nothing interesting has occurred with them. Left them in FCW because I couldn't find anyplace that might fit them, unless they were to leave to go to one of the SoCal companies.

Future Legends: A star-crossed star</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">

Aaron Andrews</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

A Los Angeles native, Aaron "Ace" Andrews is a talented young wrestler who's spent his entire career with TCW. The first graduate of the TCW School of Pro Wrestling, from the start Andrews was considered a future star, and management built him up carefully. Put into The L.A. Connection with Chance Fortune, Andrews spent years in the team honing his craft, and the two got two reigns with the TCW World Tag Team Championship. In that time, Andrews was also given a number of singles matches, and is a three time TCW All Action champion and a former TCW International Champion. In 2014, he was deemed as ready for the main event scene, and he received a major solo push, and he would soon end his partnership with Chance Fortune, turned heel, and chased the world title. He reached the mountaintop in November 2015, winning the TCW World Heavyweight Championship from the company figurehead Rocky Golden. Despite dropping the belt back to Rocky in May 2016 in the main event of Total Mayhem XX, the match was rated well, and Andrews' performance was praised. He stayed in the main event scene, and in December 2016 he won the inaugural Hollywood Dreams ladder match. Guaranteed a World Championship match anytime and anywhere, he carried around his briefcase and a highlight of this time occurred at Total Mayhem XXI. After champion Jay Chord made his entrance for his match to defend his title, Andrews music suddenly hit and he came down to the ring, but cut an amazing promo which taunted the crowd for thinking he was going to cash in, and Chord for being in fear of losing his belt to Andrews. Behind the scenes, Andrews was originally planned to win the title from Joshua Taylor in July 2017 after Taylor won the belt from Chord at Summer Showdown. However, he would sustain a hernia in June 2017, and this resulted in him cashing in on Chord on an episode of Total Wrestling, only to lose cleanly in a minute. This injury turned out to be the beginning of a plague of injuries for Andrews. He was absent from TV for three months, and returned in September 2017. He went back to the title scene, and after losing two matches to champion Joshua Taylor he would participate in the second Hollywood Dreams ladder match. On the verge of winning, he was pushed from the ladder by winner Wolf Hawkins, and it was noticed he was limping on his way out. It was feared he had another injury, but after a month and a half out it turned out he'd only pulled a muscle quite badly. He entered a feud with Wolf over the briefcase, but lost the feud after a match at Total Mayhem XXII. After Wolf unsuccessfully cashed in on Valiant, Andrews entered into a feud with Valiant, costing him the belt to Rocky Golden in November 2018. Andrews was scheduled to beat Valiant at Total Mayhem XXIII, but after Valiant gave Andrews a concussion in April 2019, Andrews lost the feud at Where Angels Fear To Tread, and spent three months recuperating. When Jay Chord successfully cashed in his Hollywood Dreams contract on Rocky Golden in July 2019, Andrews returned and began a feud with Chord. In November 2019, he was booked to win the belt from Chord, but in that match he suffered a torn ACL. By far the worst injury that's plagued him, the referee held up the dreaded X sign, and tried to convince Andrews to just drop and get pinned. Andrews refused, and actually completed the final scheduled five minutes of the match, with the only change being that he didn't win. Andrews soon found out he'd be out for a full year, and now as 2020 starts, instead of being the TCW World Heavyweight Champion, he's now scheduled to be out of action until November 2020. At age 33, Andrews has plenty of time to fix things, but fans believe that if he is still plagues by injuries when he is 35, he might never escape them. </span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Steven James" data-cite="Steven James" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;"> Future Legends: A star-crossed star</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;"> </span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> Aaron Andrews</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> A Los Angeles native, Aaron "Ace" Andrews is a talented young wrestler who's spent his entire career with TCW. The first graduate of the TCW School of Pro Wrestling, from the start Andrews was considered a future star, and management built him up carefully. Put into The L.A. Connection with Chance Fortune, Andrews spent years in the team honing his craft, and the two got two reigns with the TCW World Tag Team Championship. In that time, Andrews was also given a number of singles matches, and is a three time TCW All Action champion and a former TCW International Champion. In 2014, he was deemed as ready for the main event scene, and he received a major solo push, and he would soon end his partnership with Chance Fortune, turned heel, and chased the world title. He reached the mountaintop in November 2015, winning the TCW World Heavyweight Championship from the company figurehead Rocky Golden. Despite dropping the belt back to Rocky in May 2016 in the main event of Total Mayhem XX, the match was rated well, and Andrews' performance was praised. He stayed in the main event scene, and in December 2016 he won the inaugural Hollywood Dreams ladder match. Guaranteed a World Championship match anytime and anywhere, he carried around his briefcase and a highlight of this time occurred at Total Mayhem XXI. After champion Jay Chord made his entrance for his match to defend his title, Andrews music suddenly hit and he came down to the ring, but cut an amazing promo which taunted the crowd for thinking he was going to cash in, and Chord for being in fear of losing his belt to Andrews. Behind the scenes, Andrews was originally planned to win the title from Joshua Taylor in July 2017 after Taylor won the belt from Chord at Summer Showdown. However, he would sustain a hernia in June 2017, and this resulted in him cashing in on Chord on an episode of Total Wrestling, only to lose cleanly in a minute. This injury turned out to be the beginning of a plague of injuries for Andrews. He was absent from TV for three months, and returned in September 2017. He went back to the title scene, and after losing two matches to champion Joshua Taylor he would participate in the second Hollywood Dreams ladder match. On the verge of winning, he was pushed from the ladder by winner Wolf Hawkins, and it was noticed he was limping on his way out. It was feared he had another injury, but after a month and a half out it turned out he'd only pulled a muscle quite badly. He entered a feud with Wolf over the briefcase, but lost the feud after a match at Total Mayhem XXII. After Wolf unsuccessfully cashed in on Valiant, Andrews entered into a feud with Valiant, costing him the belt to Rocky Golden in November 2018. Andrews was scheduled to beat Valiant at Total Mayhem XXIII, but after Valiant gave Andrews a concussion in April 2019, Andrews lost the feud at Where Angels Fear To Tread, and spent three months recuperating. When Jay Chord successfully cashed in his Hollywood Dreams contract on Rocky Golden in July 2019, Andrews returned and began a feud with Chord. In November 2019, he was booked to win the belt from Chord, but in that match he suffered a torn ACL. By far the worst injury that's plagued him, the referee held up the dreaded X sign, and tried to convince Andrews to just drop and get pinned. Andrews refused, and actually completed the final scheduled five minutes of the match, with the only change being that he didn't win. Andrews soon found out he'd be out for a full year, and now as 2020 stars, instead of being the TCW World Heavyweight Champion, he's now scheduled to be out of action until November 2020. At age 33, Andrews has plenty of time to fix things, but fans believe that if he is still plagues by injuries when he is 35, he might never escape them. </span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Damn, that's harsh, but I'll be damned if I won't book him as the top babyface on his return, until he gets injured again...</p>

<p>With the new feature involving aging and de-aging workers, I can say with certainty that the mod will be released as playable. Some time will be taken to convert it and get other things done, but overall it should be playable.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, I have decided to go on with a CornellVerse 2023 and CornellVerse 2025. I've been making some plans, and a lot of changes will be occurring in the Cornellverse.</p><p> </p><p>

The next entry will be posted later today and will regard another wrestler.</p>

Teams of The Future</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">

The Dynamite Express</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

The best team on the Indie Circuit today, The Dynamite Express have come a long way from Stanley Hall. Graduating from the Mid Atlantic Boot Camp in 2010, Cameron Jones and Syd Collier joined MAW as The Dynamite Express. After a little over a year, they would capture the Mid Atlantic Tag Team Championships. However, it was their second reign which put them on the map. Winning the belts a second time in December 2012, they held the belts for 15 months, finally losing them in March 2014. It set a record with the belt, and the duo once again won the belts in October 2014. Though they were determined to break their own record, they lost the belts in January 2016 after 15 months. In July 2016, they made it to the finals of the Sam Keith Classic, but lost to The Ring Generals. Soon, they began to focus their efforts on the entire COTT, and they beat The Ring Generals in October 2016 to become the COTT World Tag Team Champions. Two months later, they set another record by capturing their fourth Mid Atlantic Tag Team Championship. 2017 would then prove to be their best year yet. Throughout the entirety of 2017, they concurrently held the Mid Atlantic Tag Team Championship and the COTT World Tag Team Championship. In May 2017, they won the NYCW Tag Team Championship from The Ring Generals to end their trilogy with them at 2-1. Then in July 2017, they would win the Sam Keith Classic. These accomplishments earned them the 2017 Tag Team of the Year Award. In 2018, they began losing their titles, with the COTT World Tag Team and Mid Atlantic Tag Team Titles being lost in January 2018, and the NYCW Tag Team Title being lost in August 2018. However, it didn't last long, and later that month they became the inaugural UKCW Tag Team Champions. In October 2018 they won their fifth Mid Atlantic Tag Team Championship, then ended the year by winning the first UKCW Code of Honour Cup. They spent all of 2019 holding tag belts in MAW and UKCW. With the new decade dawning, The Dynamite Express have a busy schedule, working for MAW, NYCW, and UKCW. The duo have also won some singles belts, with Jones being a former Mid Atlantic Champion and the current UKCW World Heavyweight Champion. Collier is a former Mid Atlantic American Champion and the 2019 UKCW World Cup winner. Currently, some of the largest promotions in the world are watching them, but the team have stated they don't want to be tied to a written deal at the moment, and when they do sign with a large promotion under a written deal, it must have a good tag division. There are rumors PGHW want to sign them for a tour in 2020.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></p>

• 1 month later...

Update: The mod might not be released for TEW 2016, but a TEW 2020 version is guaranteed. If a TEW 2016 version is released, it might not be until after the TEW 2020 version is released, or shortly before then.

Update On Mod: I've fixed some mistakes. I retired Buddy Garner. He made a special appearance at the 2016 PGHW Elite Series, and beat Raymond Diaz in the quarter finals, then Akinori Kwakami in the semi-finals, before losing to PRIDE Koiso in the finals. Following the show, he retired at the age of 44. His son, Buddy Garner Jr, will debut in April 2022 to continue his father's legacy.

I will be working more on employment histories and worker retirements. I hope to make posts a bit more frequent in the near future, since it's been a month since my last update to this thread.

Also, I do have plans for CornellVerse 2023 and Cornellverse 2025. Europe, Canada, and most of America's active promotions have plans made for them. I'll make plans for yet to open promotion's when I'm done with that.

Stables

Destruction

Members: Phil Vibert (Leader), Marat Khoklov, Steve Frehley, Bulldozer Brandon Smith (USPW National Champion)

Marat Khoklov and Steve Frehley had already been running in USPW for sometime. Frehley joined during the Black Wednesday Betrayal, and Marat Khoklov joined the company in January 2016. However, neither man had stepped foot in a ring against or alongside each other, until 2019. Phil Vibert had been hired by USPW and became the new head booker. Seeing the potential of the two men if they were together, he hired Bulldozer Brandon Smith to be paired with them and put the men together as Destruction. Acting as their manager, Vibert stated that they would crush all USPW heroes, including Jim Force, Nicky Champion, James Justice, and anyone else who got in their way. They debuted on USPW American Wrestling, and Bulldozer Brandon Smith beat Roger Cage to become the USPW National Champion. With Steve Frehley as the USPW World Champion, the stable looked unstoppable, until Rick Law beat Frehley for the belt in October 2019. Can Destruction defy the long arm of the law, or will they be defeated before they've even gotten started?

Legends of The Past

Enygma

Enygma was truly a mystery in the wrestling world. Having never been seen without his mask in public, not even his real name or where he came from is known to the public, or to anyone within wrestling. When he turned up from out of nowhere in SWF in February 2002, it surprised many. He went on to have an undefeated streak, and even won the SWF World Heavyweight Championship from Sam Keith. However, his reign was poorly booked. He lost the belt a month later along with his undefeated streak to Christian Faith, and his momentum was completely destroyed. As he slid down the pecking order, he eventually took an offer from USPW in 2008, which officially started the war between the two companies. He had an eleven month long reign with the world title, but after that slid into a comfortable spot near the top of the card. He was no longer a true main eventer, and was simply stalled in that spot for a number of years, until November 2017. Leading up to USPW Thanksgiving Thunder 2017, Enygma had been in a feud with Ekuma. A few weeks before the show, Enygma signed a new contract with USPW, but it didn't have the creative control clause it had before. Shortly before the show, he learned he'd be losing his mask to Ekuma at the show. Furious, he refused, but was told he'd be fired if he didn't drop his mask to Ekuma. Remembering nobody else bid on him during his contract negotiations, Enygma decided to just go with it, and lost his mask to Ekuma at the show. He disappeared for a number of months, and many assumed he'd retired. However, he returned at USPW Independence Day Slam 2018. Now a heel, his new gimmick was that of a wrestling machine, who would destroy his opponents. Despite regaining some momentum, Enygma is still unhappy over losing his mask, and there are rumors he is a part of a group of USPW wrestlers who are unhappy within the company, looking to possibly leave by the end of the year.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Steven James" data-cite="Steven James" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Lol. I believe it is. <p> </p><p> Guess this is the second name of the CornellVerse I always misspell.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What's the first?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DatIsraeliGuy" data-cite="DatIsraeliGuy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What's the first?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Phil Vibert's name as Phil Vilbert (notably seen in the USPW entry on page 3).</p>

Update: Most new characters in the mod will be made with the TEW 2020 auto-generator. Some of course, will be custom made, including family members and a few new characters. I might take some auto-generated characters I like and change them a little to make them more interesting.

The following is the start of the entries for workers who've debuted between 2016 and 2020.

The Young Lions

Rocky Weatherfield

Rocky Weatherfield may be another pro wrestling convert from the world of football, but he has talent and potential that Julius Moor and Ross Henry simply don't have. Converting to football after a shoulder injury ended his dreams of playing, he decided to become a pro wrestler. Joined the Supreme Wrestling University in late 2014, Rocky would impress the trainers with his ability to play a great babyface. Though his wrestling skills were somewhat sub-par, they figured this could be fixed overtime. He made his debut in August 2016 and joined RIPW's roster. To many people's surprise, while he was a hit with the crowd, they didn't absolutely adore him like it was thought they would. As a result, Rocky became a fixture in the midcard, but did have a fine feud with Nick Booth for the RIPW USA Championship, which Weatherfield lost. Overtime, his skills improved, and as a result he began to be pushed more towards the main event. In March 2019, he made it to the finals of the March To Victory tournament, only to lose to Matty Faith. However, two months later in May 2019, he won his first championship by beating Scythe to become the RIPW Champion. He's succesfully defended the belt a number of times. Despite all of this, Rocky is considered towards the bottom of SWF's future main eventers. With guys like Spencer Spade, Matty Faith, Scythe, and Hollywood Bret Starr being considered the future of the company, Rocky isn't exactly considered a soon-to-be world champion. Regardless, SWF has shown interest in developing him, and there are rumors that Richard Eisen has started to take a liking to him.

<p>Update: Following tests, GCG have had their production values altered slightly to match the requirements of broadcasters. Also, they were missing three wrestlers or they'd look amateurish, so I added Conner Threepwood, JOJI, and Barry Griffin. Threepwood and JOJI were picked up when Haruki Kudo modernized the companies product, and they're sort of a test to see if smaller workers will work well in GCG. It's rumored this change was because of Hiro Gakusha, Hiroyasu's son, being a smaller worker in BCG. As for Griffin, he couldn't find much work in America, so when he got the call to come back from Kudo, he took the offer.</p><p> </p><p>

Speaking of Hiroyasu, it seems that sometimes he'll flop as a figurehead for GCG. While he does add a small bonus to ticket and merchandise sales, it isn't much, similar to the default data. However, I'm leaving him as figurehead for now. </p><p> </p><p>

Cali Slick was removed as figurehead of GSW. </p><p> </p><p>

A couple dozen wrestlers in USPW have their employment histories from the default data, with it also being updated for 2020.</p>

<p>Update: With all the good features in TEW 2020, it's impossible to not think it'd be extremely easy to make this mod in that game. So, that's what I'll do.</p><p> </p><p>

Once TEW 2020 is released, I'll start from scratch. I'll import the 2016 database, so the converting so it'll have the new features in it, and release that. Then, going off of that, I'll remake the mod exclusively for TEW 2020. This means I basically take apart the mod, inspect it, and rebuild it in TEW 2020.</p><p> </p><p>

Nothing in the mod will actually change. The SoCal Wars, Jack Bruce vs Spencer Spade, OLLIE's rise back to glory, and everything else, won't change. I'll incorporate India into the mod, and either I'll make something up myself, or I'll import the canon from TEW 2020 for India.</p><p> </p><p>

Of course, this means the mod may be pushed back by a month or so, but this is a good thing. I can take the time to find all of my mistakes and fix them so they won't be there on release day. </p><p> </p><p>

With the time until then, this can be turned into a good thing. If suggestions are made for the mod's narrative, then I might end up putting those in. Japan, of course, could certainly use more change than I gave it, considering a tsunami should've devastated the country, and all I did was slash SAISHO's finances, and cut off it's two legs (Azumamaro Kita and Fujio Narahashi).</p><p> </p><p>

In the meantime, occasional posts will continue happening, giving you more insight into the mod.</p>

Two things:

1. Does that mean you won't release it on 2016?

2. As for Japan, I got a few ideas in mind that are general problems with the default Japanese landscape:

1. Not enough touring companies at all.

2. Only 1 Joshi promotion results in a monopoly, could use 1-2 more.

3. Maybe use the tsunami to make another bigger change, maybe Burning Hammer or PGHW are gone, maybe WLW is now the biggest company. Maybe the Modern Japan Movement combined for a single huge promotion.