CornellVerse 2020: The Future Begins (Hype)

Two things:

1. Does that mean you won't release it on 2016?

2. As for Japan, I got a few ideas in mind that are general problems with the default Japanese landscape:

1. Not enough touring companies at all.

2. Only 1 Joshi promotion results in a monopoly, could use 1-2 more.

3. Maybe use the tsunami to make another bigger change, maybe Burning Hammer or PGHW are gone, maybe WLW is now the biggest company. Maybe the Modern Japan Movement combined for a single huge promotion.

I've previously announced that the mod probably won't release on TEW 2016. The only way that will occur is if I take the TEW 2020 version and converted it to TEW 2016.

Also, the suggestions sound pretty good. I'll take some time to look at Japan and maybe implement a few things. The mentions of 5SSW's joshi monopoly and the MJM becoming one company give me some ideas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>So, things in Japan have been changed. First off, every single company took some kind of hit to their finances, except WINNOW who are being backed by money from the Modern Japan Movement.</p><p> </p><p>

1. BHOTWG - $10,000,000</p><p>

2. EX2010 - $5,000,000</p><p>

3. TIER 1 - $5,000,000</p><p>

4. WLW - $5,000,000</p><p>

5. GCG - $2,500,000</p><p>

6. 5SSW - $1,000,000</p><p>

7. PGHW - $500,000</p><p>

8. WINNOW - $250,000</p><p>

9. BCG - $100,000</p><p>

10. SAISHO - $50,000</p><p>

11. WEXXV - $50,000</p><p> </p><p>

No companies were closed, since I think it'd be a nice challenge for the player to pick some of the companies back up. </p><p> </p><p>

Also, 5SSW has been switched to a touring schedule. Following their departure from the Modern Japan Movement in April 2018, Sensational Ogiwara decided that in order to save the company's finances, she needed to switch 5SSW back to the touring schedule. Simply leaving to form a women's wrestling alliance didn't bother the MJM, but switching back to the touring schedule did. They agreed to open WINNOW, and appointed Saeko Hiroyuki as the owner and Lioness Mushashibo as the booker. </p><p> </p><p>

The two companies are at war, and they putting on some of the best shows in joshi wrestling. The result is that joshi wrestling is continuing to gain popularity.</p><p> </p><p>

I won't detail the rosters for now, but those are the two important figures. Mushashibo has also retired. </p><p> </p><p>

The Modern Japan Movement has been changed to be a consortium, as the promotion's with better finances (EX2010, TIER 1, and WLW) try to absorb the losses of the others. It's why those companies with poor finances have managed to stay open for so long. However, many don't think they'll all make it unless BHOTWG joins the group, which it still hasn't done. </p><p> </p><p>

Hopefully, this satisfies some requests. I'm writing up a narrative for one of the companies in Japan, which will spice things up a little when it takes effect. </p><p> </p><p>

There are now 3 actively touring companies in Japan, and when SJPW opens in October 2020, there will be 4 touring companies. </p><p> </p><p>

In the meantime, I'll be continuing to edit a copy of the default database. Everything from the mod will be put in. Due to some technical issues, companies can't simply be deleted and imported in, so I'll be editing each of those by hand. However, I do think I can import the contracts, though it wouldn't be to much to change them. The same can be applied to employment histories, which will be easy to change. Other things, like alliances, excursions, injuries, new characters, etc. will be imported. </p><p> </p><p>

I probably should've picked something smaller and easier for my first mod, but I picked this because it shows off my creativity, so I'm sticking with it to release, and afterwards.</p><p> </p><p>

Expect the other mods, such as the Recklessverse, to release after this one.</p>

<p>Update: </p><p> </p><p>

Work is going well on the restarted mod. I expect that if I might be able to complete the work within about 3 weeks. However, that doesn't mean the mod will be released for TEW 2016 in 3 weeks. I don't know how to edit skills very well. I've said that before, so it's no surprise. If I decide to try and edit skills, then who knows, the mod might make an early release in September, but that is only a very remote possibility. In the case I do edit skills after work, I'd make a copy of the database, and use that one for skill editing, that way I don't screw up the whole mod. If I can work out the kinks, it'll release. If not, I'll wait until TEW 2020 to edit skills using the auto-ager feature.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, should I post the narratives I've added to the game? It might ruin a little bit of the surprise with some narratives in the database, but it's not like people wouldn't look in the database before starting a save.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Steven James" data-cite="Steven James" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Update: <p> </p><p> Work is going well on the restarted mod. I expect that if I might be able to complete the work within about 3 weeks. However, that doesn't mean the mod will be released for TEW 2016 in 3 weeks. I don't know how to edit skills very well. I've said that before, so it's no surprise. If I decide to try and edit skills, then who knows, the mod might make an early release in September, but that is only a very remote possibility. In the case I do edit skills after work, I'd make a copy of the database, and use that one for skill editing, that way I don't screw up the whole mod. If I can work out the kinks, it'll release. If not, I'll wait until TEW 2020 to edit skills using the auto-ager feature.</p><p> </p><p> Also, should I post the narratives I've added to the game? It might ruin a little bit of the surprise with some narratives in the database, but it's not like people wouldn't look in the database before starting a save.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Great news, I'd say it's better you learn skill editing now so that you can have that when making mods in the future, as to not rely on others, but it's obviously up to you.</p><p> </p><p> As for narratives, why not post just a few, so we can better understand the database, but still save a few for us to discover</p>

This is a narrative set to occur in October 2020, based on a suggestion.

Narratives

Stone Wrestling Association

To celebrate NOTBPW's 35th anniversary, owner Jeremy Stone announced that they were changing the name and logo of the company. Now known as the Stone Wrestling Association, the new name celebrate's the legendary wrestling family that runs the company. All living members of the family, including patriarch Dan Stone were present for the unvealing, including Edd Stone. There are rumors Edd is patching things up with his father and oldest brother, and NOTBPW is rumored to be working out a deal with TCW to get Edd back. If it happens, it'll be a huge story in Canadian wrestling.

Also, SJPW's popularity has been altered so they start at cult. They would be opening in a blaze of fire would be similar to INSPIRE or HGC opening.

<p>This narrative occurs at the start of the game.</p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Narratives</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">WLW Goes National</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:12px;">As we begin a new decade, big news has been declared in Japan. WLW, the company well known for being a part of the Modern Japan Movement, just became a national sized company and is rivaling PGHW and BHOTWG. While not as popular as either company, it has a great set of stars who look to be Japan's next icons. In response, BHOTWG quickly declared war on WLW, while PGHW has entered into a non-agression pact with WLW. There are rumors WLW and PGHW will unite to take on BHOTWG, but it's unknown whether this will happen. In response to the war, Modern Japan member GCG, who is a cult sized company, have stated they can't wait to help WLW fight BHOTWG.</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

This narrative occurs in February 2020.</p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Narratives</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Total Revolution Wrestling</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:12px;">Last March, Mark Carnie sold Scottish National Promotions and went off the grid. For months, fans assumed he'd left the business entirely. However, an opportunist like Carnie wouldn't pass up the potential of more money. After the West Coast Wars began in October, Carnie traveled to California and began setting up a new promotion. Hyping it on social media, Carnie announced earlier today that he was opening Total Revolution Wrestling, and is declaring war on IPW, GSW, and ELITE. Using the money he obtained from selling SNP, Carnie intends to hire talent from the competition, along with other wrestlers. Whether Carnie will succeed or not has yet to be seen, but the one thing for certain is that Carnie will move on one day and find another opportunity.</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">The Young Lions</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Blue Wolf</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:12px;">Debuting in September 2018, Blue Wolf is a graduate of the WWA: Mexico school. A bulky wrestler who uses a technician style, Wolf made an impact when he hit the Mexican Indie Circuit, and would soon catch the eye of Extraordinario Jr, who recommended him to Phoenix I, owner of OLLIE. OLLIE hired Blue Wolf in January 2019, and Extraordinario Jr quickly took the youngster under his wing. Throughout 2019, Wolf had a series of excellent matches with other youngsters, including Felipe Caballero, El Mitico Jr, and even Phoenix IV. Though Wolf hasn't on any titles yet, it's obvious that Phoenix I looks at him as a kid with a lot of potential, who can make his mask legendary in Mexico, so it wouldn't be shocking to see him win a title before the year is out.</span></p></div><p></p><p></p>

Promos

At Supreme Challenge 35, Angry Gilmore would beat Rogue to become the SWF World Heavyweight Champion for the first time. However, his reign only lasted five months. In December, he would be crushed by Remo. Despite a valiant effort, he lost to Remo in 5 measly minutes. He would chase after the title, with Rogue also demanding a title match. He won the belt back from Remo in May 2016. He defended it the following month against Rogue, and showed some brutal hard-hitting fighting in the match. He was then set for a match against Remo at Supreme Challenge 36. On the episode of Supreme TV, Gilmore made the following promo.

"So, this time last year I was set to face Rogue, the man who I just beat, for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship at Supreme Challenge. You see, I knew I could win that title, and I did, but then, something happened. Remo happened. You see, Remo beat me in only 5 minutes at Christmas Clash. Now, it isn't the fact that I lost that angers me. It's the fact that we had a match, for five measly minutes."

"I didn't want that match to last five minutes. I wanted it to last twenty five minutes, and the reason why I wanted it to last so long is because I am not a sports entertainer. I am a wrestler. I have always been a wrestler. When Jack Bruce was rocking his mind out in sports entertainment, I was in Japan, wrestling matches that could go for over thirty minutes, with other wrestlers, for some pretty valuable championships."

"When I was in Japan, sports entertainers like Christian Faith were fighting bouts thought of as classic. However, the only reason people think of those matches as classic is because a wrestler competed in those bouts, and that wrestler was Sam Keith. Sam Keith was just like me. He'd wrestled all over the world before coming to SWF, where he was relegated to being a sports entertainer. When I came into this company, one of my earliest matches involved fighting a lobster for a title. A LOBSTER! I also fought a dead guy, and a fake redneck, and some egomaniac, who, by the way, I later teamed up with, except when I teamed with him, he'd become a rich egomaniac."

"I was in midcard madness for over ten years before this company gave me a title shot, and the only reason they even gave me one is because they'd lost all of their best sports entertainers. Well now, I'm not going to let them win. I will never let another sports entertainer win this title again."

"So at Supreme Challenge, Remo, you might as well just give up, because you can't beat puroresu. You can't beat a former champion of junior heavyweight wrestling, because you're nothing more than a sports entertainer."

The promo shown is just a way to let people know what was going on between 2016 and 2019. It's a bit more interesting than simply reading "Angry Gilmore changed his name to Tom Gilmore and started fighting sports entertainment in 2016." I previously showcased this with the Jack Bruce and Spencer Spade confrontation, which occurred at the end of 2019.

What is the release date of this mod? I figured tew20 would be in December like past games but now it looks like spring or early summer

Since TEW 2020 won't be coming out, I'm hoping to be able to release the mod somewhere around the end of this year. I still need to finish reassigning contracts (which is going smoothly), and updating some other things. While most of the cosmetic stuff isn't important, skill editing is. 4 years is quite a while, so a lot of people would have some drastically different skills.

I'm hoping to find out some mathematical formula for skill editing, because I don't want to under-edit a skill and end up making a guy to weak, or over-editing a skill and making him to strong. If it were released without any skills edited, it'd no longer be realistic in that sense, and though it'd be playable, everyone would end up having the same skills they do in the default database.

So right now I can't pinpoint exactly when, but it'll hopefully be by the start of the new year.

Promos

At TCW The War To Settle The Score 2016, Ricky Dale Johnson would face off against Bryan Vessey in a filler match. After a long 15 minute battle, Ricky looked to have everything wrapped up. RDJ would hit Vessey with the Southern Justice, but as he went for the pinfall, he was pulled out of by Jay Chord. Chord, waiting with a chair, planted RDJ with it and the match ended in a DQ win for RDJ. A beatdown took place, but RDJ finally got the advantage when he moved out of the way of Chord running towards him to hit his head against the steel stairs, resulting in Chord hitting his knee on the stairs. RDJ took control of the fight, ending it with a Leaping Lariat. Two nights later on the first Total Wrestling of March 2016, RDJ called out Chord, and demanded an explanation.

"You fans probably know why I'm out here tonight. I'm out here for the same reason as all of you. I want to know why Jay Chord attacked me and cost me a clean win. So Jay, come on out here, and give us that reason."

Jay Chord enters and stands on the stage

"Ricky, you actually have no idea why I attacked you? Why I nearly beat you and cost you a "clean" victory?" Doesn't the name Chord ring a bell in that big Texan head of yours?"

"Your last name? You mean your family name. What did I ever do to your family?"

Jay begins walking down to the ring

"You didn't do anything to my family. You retired my father. Ten years ago you retired my father and he left the company. My father was the best athlete in the world! He was better than you! He was better than Sam Strong! He is the most legendary wrestler in history, and you decided to just end his career prematurely."

"Now hold your horses Jay, your father was a shell of his former se-"

"Don't you DISRESPECT my father's name! He made this company into what it is today. He's the reason you're standing in that ring. If it wasn't for him, TCW wouldn't exist."

"What do you want Jay? Want me to apologize to your father for carrying him the best match of his career?"

Jay gets into the ring, and stands in front of RDJ, who looks quite a bit taller than him at this angle

"What I want is revenge. And I want that revenge on the biggest stage in wrestling, Total Mayhem twenty. I want a match with you, and I want your career on the line."

"Well Jay, unlike your father, who was in his 50s, I'm in my mid 40s, and still have a few years left in m-"

Jay low-blows Ricky, and viciously assaults him, hitting him with a chair multiple times over RDJ's back

"If you won't put your career on the line, then I promise that I will make you suffer every second until you do. But first, I'm gonna beat all of the old guys in this company to show you what'll happen to you. Bryan Vessey, Joel Bryant, Brent HIll, and anybody else who's 40 or over is going to fall to me, and then I'm coming for you. At Total Mayhem, I will end up your career RDJ, and you will know what it feels like to be retired"

So, I've tried skills editing, and I can't do it to save my live. I've fine-tuned and fine-tuned it again, but it just doesn't work out, and the people I edit end up either be to strong or to weak. Therefore, I have to push the release of the 2020 mod back to the release date of TEW 2020. I had hoped that I could release it sometime before, and take advantage of the extended time until the game's release, so that this mod could be a temporary substitute. However, it seems that I will wait until TEW 2020 comes out, so I can use the auto-ager to change everyone's skills.

Instead, I will continue my work on the RecklessVerse, try to get a release date set, and do that instead until then. The RecklessVerse will release on TEW 2016, and since almost everyone is custom made, skill editing won't have to be a thing I concern myself with.

More promos coming soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Promos

USPW experienced a shake-up in March 2019. At the start of the month, Phil Vibert was hired and was made the new head booker of USPW. A long-time personality in pro wrestling, Vibert has built up a reputation of being a creative genius and one of the best managers in the history of pro wrestling, having turned DAVE into one of the major companies, then going north to book CGC and try to save the company. After leaving the company he went on a hiatus for five years until returning as the booker and a manager for USPW. His first hire would be Bulldozer Brandon Smith, who he booked to win the USPW National Championship from Roger Cage in his debut match. After winning the belt, Vibert made his first appearance in a wrestling ring in five years, and to the shock of fans, Marat Khoklov and USPW World Champion Steve Frehley were walking out beside him. Vibert then cut this promo to the fans, introducing the stable known as Destruction.

Vibert stands in the ring for several seconds, with Khoklov and Frehley at his side, looking at Smith in front of them, with Roger Cage between them. Smith then stepped over Cage and shook hands with Vibert

"I'm baccccck. You kids in the audience may not know who I am, but I assure you some of the adults do. Ask your parents who I am. They'll tell you that I was the man behind the machine that was DAVE. Danger And Violence Extreme. But I'm not here to talk about a dead company. I'm here to talk about why I am now in USPW."

"I'm here because USPW knows that I am the best executive consultant in the business. My clients have all gone on to do big things. And now, I'm going to be running USPW through these three men. The Russian Menace Marat Khoklov, the USPW World Champion Steve Frehley, AND YOUR NEWWWW, USPW National CHAMPIONNNN, BULLDOZER BRANDON SMITTTTH!"

"These three men are going to be the biggest beasts in all of USPW. We will destroy all of your so-called heroes. James Justice, Rick Law, Jim Force, and most importantly, your six time USPW World Champion, Nicky Champion. We'll destroy all of them, and make good on the name "Destruction". I've got two champions in this company under my guidance, and soon Destruction will contain each championship in this company."

"So kids, you better get ready. Because we don't care about the family friendly image this company tries to maintain. We don't care who your favorite wrestler is. We don't care that you don't like us because we're mean. Every time we're in a ring, things aren't gonna be very PG, when your heroes are lying in a pool of their own blood, because we destroyed them. And if you don't like that, then don't bother watching. Because we're gonna be dominating your TV screen, every single week."

• 3 months later...

<p>With the RecklessVerse finished and released, it's now time to focus on CV2020: New Legacies. CreeperGav is also helping with this mod, so it shouldn't take very long to be released. Though a release date can't be estimated at this time, the goal is to release it before TEW 2020 is released, then convert it to TEW 2020 upon the game's release. This will allow people to play this scenario while they wait for TEW 2020, and people who can't get the game can play this mod. Anyone who perhaps wants something different from the official canon shown in TEW 2020 could also play this. </p><p> </p><p>

Posts will be continuing from this point on until release. They will not be an everyday occurrence. Once the mod is released, a separate thread will be made.</p><p> </p><p>

We can't wait until you are able to book Jack Bruce vs Spencer Spade, The Great Gauge in BHOTWG, Lords of the Ring in TCW, DeColts vs Stones in NOTBPW, and so on. Until then, there's plenty of content to read here, which will give you a good idea of what to expect in the mod.</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Major Feuds</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">The Dynamite Express vs The Ring Generals (July 2016 - May 2017)</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:12px;">The trilogy between The Dynamite Express and The Ring Generals is considered the best set of matches between a tag team in the last decade. Featuring two teams who are well known to Indie fans, the Dynamite Express are 5 time Mid Atlantic Tag Team Champions and call MAW their home, while The Ring Generals are 6 time NYCW Tag Team Champions.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">

The first match between them took place in July 2016 at The Sam Keith Classic VI. Starting on opposite sides of the tournament, Dynamite Express beat The Heartbreak Express followed by Notorious to make it to the finals. The Ring Generals defeated Dos Phoenix first, followed by DeMarcus & Gray in the semi-finals. The two teams met in the finals, with the contest being a hardfought back and forth contest. In the end, Syd Collier attempted a Texas Cloverleaf on Marv Statler, only for Statler to kick him away and perform a Backdrop Backbreaker to win the match and tournament. The match soon gained both teams and MAW fans, and was talked about on the internet for a month.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">

In August 2016, the COTT announced that The Ring Generals would defend their COTT World Tag Team Championship against the winner of a tag match in CZCW between The Dynamite Express and The Wild Cats. The Dynamite Express won the match and the title match was set for September in NYCW. The Ring Generals started out with heavy offense, but at one point, Cameron Jones managed to reverse Marv Statler's Backdrop Backbreaker. He hit a Fisherman's Suplex to win the match and the pair won their first COTT World Tag Team Championships.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">

With both teams having lost on their home turf and equaled at one win a piece between them, fans were hungry for one more match to equal the score. With the internet still raving of their pair of matches, it was a surprise to many when 7 months later in May 2017, The Ring Generals declared nobody in NYCW could beat them for the NYCW Tag Team Championships, as they'd held them for 13 months. Suddenly, The Dynamite Express entered, and made the challenge for a title match. The Ring Generals accepted, on the condition that it would be a 2 out of 3 falls match with no rules.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">

The match opened up with Syd Collier taking on Dean Waldorf. Waldorf gained the upper hand after he put Collier through a table at ringside, though Collier kicked out at 2. Poking Waldorf in the eye, Collier used the time to tag in his partner Cameron Jones, and Jones quickly ran towards Waldorf looking for a bit hit, but Waldorf surprised him by hitting a Waldorf Salad Toss for a pin. Waldorf then controlled the match, but soon tagged in Marv Statler. Statler went to hit a clothesline on Jones, but Jones ducked and knocked over Statler. He tagged in Collier, who jumped in with a burst of adrenaline. Collier threw Statler out of the ring and cinched in a Texas Cloveleaf. Statler resisted, but eventually had to tap out, evening the score. Collier stood over Statler and taunted him, but Statler low-blowed him and ran to tag in Dean Waldorf. Waldorf pummeled Collier, but he made the mistake of getting Collier into his own corner. Cameron Jones tagged himself in, and dodged a punch from Waldorf, proceeding to respond with a punch of his own. After some back and forth competition, Jones hit a big boot followed by performing his finishing move, the Fisherman's Suplex, twice. Waldorf couldn't kick out, ending the match, his team's title reign, and the trilogy. With The Dynamite Express winning the series of bouts 2-1, The Ring Generals admitted defeat and went to shake the hands of their competitors. As the New York crowd booed The Dynamite Express and shouted insults, the duo attacked The Ring Generals and beat them down.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">

Since then, the two haven't interacted, despite both teams working in NYCW and UKCW. The pair of duos are still lauded for their abilities, and major companies are watching them, though both are rumored to have turned down some offers to work on the indie scene for the time being.</span></p></div><p></p><p></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Munit" data-cite="Munit" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there a lot of future workers in this game? Lots of new workers as well?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Workers featured include all workers in TEW 2016, plus more who have been added by me or CreeperGav. At the moment, the number is 2378, with 1617 being active wrestlers. I don't remember how many wrestlers have been added already, though more are being added. There will certainly be plenty of wrestlers to use.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

The Young Lions

Ryobe Uno

A 20 year old young lion in GCG, Ryobe Uno is a big hope for GCG's future. Graduating from the GCG Dojo in July 2016, Uno is the protege of Hiroyasu Gakusha. Having debuted the same year Hiroyasu's son was supposed to debut, following the defection of Hiro Gakusha to BCG, Uno became known as "The Adopted Child", referencing the fact that GCG's "Golden Child" Hiro was no longer with the company. He debuted well and despite being a young lion, Uno was allowed to win the GCG Openweight Championship from Eagle Kawasawa in November 2017, as one of the many things Haruki kudo did to try and modernize the company. Uno's reign was met with mixed reception by GCG's fans, and some say the choice may have made some fans change to BCG. After a 14 month reign, Uno lost the title to Shingen Miyazaki in January 2019. Spending the remainder of the year occasionally teaming with Hiroyasu Gakusha and winning and losing singles matches, Uno looks to continue his slow rise in 2020.

• 1 month later...
Work is continuing to be done on the mod. I've fixed some mistakes with the title histories of the three active touring promotions, and am updating some bios. CreeperGav is continuing to work on the skills of the workers. Also, George Wolfe's match with Hiro Gakusha has had it's date changed from November 2019 to October 2019, due to BCG not touring on that date.

• 2 months later...
I've released the data. It isn't playable, but it could give people ideas for their own saves, or even give them inspiration for their own mods. It was a mistake to jump into such a large mod with no previous experience modding. As of now, my only intentions in modding is to convert the RecklessVerse to TEW 2020 for the handful (or more accurately, couple) of people who like it. After that, I think I'll stay out of modding, aside from maybe adding things to the RecklessVerse to keep it fresh.