Looking for name ideas for japanese company

I'm playing TEW2016 and I would like to change my company's name. My company is based in Japan, and is currently named "Rising Sun: International". I'm looking for some pretty short, especially if it can help me find a name for a kayfabe governing body, but for now I just rather focus on on a new company's name. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!

Edit: Deciding to go with "Royal Ring" as my wrestling umbrella's name and "Royal Wrestling Association" for my governing body name. Thanks for the help, guys.

<p>Governing body names:</p><p>

Japan Grand Prix(JGP)</p><p>

Global Wrestling Grand Prix(GWGP)</p><p>

International Wrestling Alliance(IWA)</p><p>

Pro Wrestling Grand Prix(PWGP)</p><p> </p><p>

Company names:</p><p>

Strong Japan Pro Wrestling</p><p>

Pro Wrestling BLACK</p>

<p>Iron Japan Wrestling</p><p>

Dragon Kingdom Pro Wrestling</p><p>

Fire Kingdom Pro Wrestling</p><p>

Pro Wrestling Integrity </p><p>

Rebellion Wrestling</p><p>

Refuge Pro Wrestling</p><p>

Ring of Destiny</p><p>

Warriors Road</p><p> </p><p>

These are all based off logos that I have -- not that I created (and I'm not sure who did or if they belonged to a mod) but they are logos and names that I've always liked.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Suplewich" data-cite="Suplewich" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46428" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ended up going with Royal Ring. Now, I just need to find a governing body name. Something like "International Wrestling Grand Prix", really.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Since you're a Japanese company with a royal name, how about 'Emperor Wrestling Council' (EWC) or 'Throne Wrestling Committee' (TWC)?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Infernalmiko" data-cite="Infernalmiko" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46428" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#4B0082;">If you are going with that, why not Meiji Puroresu Oversight Council. M-POC.</span></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I like this.</p>

• 10 months later...