Chaos On The Clarke! [Starship Mafia 1] Game Thread

Rayelek

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>TSS is the second killer so lynching him today would remove one of their kills. If we lynch Opulent then TSS can kill tonight and the other kill would go to someone else. As for your point about a non-town result MLT, it's been obvious for days that Opulent is likely scum and the "result" has come from a cult member.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> And if we fail to lynch TSS <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">AGAIN</span></strong>?</p>

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Opulent

<p>Real life has definitely interfered with my ability to participate so I apologize. Will likely be needing to take a break after this game. </p><p> </p><p>

I have only briefly skimmed last phase and this current one. Things that it appears I need to address: </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">You are the Crew Aligned The Clarke</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

I am the stage for all the Chaos. Since I'm not a physical crew member, I can't be directly targeted and would be classified as a nexus. Anyone who targets me will randomly end up at someone still on the ship. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>@MLT</strong> I noticed you mentioning my name but chalked it up to your own suspicions as I had no idea what you were referring to, and still don't. Wish I could be of more help, but due to the nature of my role I received nothing from you.</p><p> </p><p>

As for michgs, I can only assume you either ended up on a remaining scum last night, or aren't being truthful about your role and were hoping I wouldn't show face.</p><p> </p><p>

The last phase push and follow up this phase were probably an attempt to push on someone unlikely to defend themselves to secure a stranglehold on the end of the game. I can't blame anyone for wanting to lynch me as it's pretty well deserved activity wise, but I'm not sure we're in a position that we can afford it atm. If my lynch goes through and we haven't lost yet, I would seriously look into this: </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Vote: Too Sweet Spartan</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

I don't buy a word he has said for a while now, and find it hard to believe he is town and still alive. I'm surprised this many people have just accepted the claim if I'm being honest. I would bet money on him being the Don and we popped his one shot lynchproof, so he had to explain it somehow. I will give him credit that the Jester claim was a solid idea, but I'm not buying what he's selling any longer.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="moon_lit_tears" data-cite="moon_lit_tears" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>And if we fail to lynch TSS <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">AGAIN</span></strong>?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Or, in reality, you all will lynch a townie and potentially cost us the game. </p><p> </p><p> I see Opulent has shown up, convenient timing. Hmm.</p><p> </p><p> And I see Lukess has voted for me... which is fair, I can understand how from his perspective he wants me gone.</p>

Guest Opulent

<p>List of reads from town to scum is about the most I can contribute at this point.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Destiny</p><p>

Bluestar</p><p>

Teh Showtime</p><p>

Moon lit tears</p><p>

djthefunkchris</p><p>

Emark</p><p>

Zergon</p><p>

Lukess11</p><p>

Michgcs</p><p>

Too Sweet Spartan</p>

<p><strong>It is now Day Phase Seven. You have until 18:00 GMT (13:00 EST) on Friday, April 26 to reach a majority lynch. If no majority is reached, a no lynch will be declared. With 11 players, 6 are required for a majority.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Too Sweet Spartan - 4</strong> (Bluestar, Destiny, Opulent, lukess11)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Opulent - 4</strong> (djthefunkchris, michgcs, Too Sweet Spartan, Teh_Showtime)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>No Vote - 3</strong> (Emark, moon_lit_tears, Zergon)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Opulent" data-cite="Opulent" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>List of reads from town to scum is about the most I can contribute at this point.<p> </p><p> </p><p> Destiny</p><p> Bluestar</p><p> Teh Showtime</p><p> Moon lit tears</p><p> djthefunkchris</p><p> Emark</p><p> Zergon</p><p> Lukess11</p><p> Michgcs</p><p> Too Sweet Spartan</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Whilst it's convenient you've appeared at this point, other than shifting a few people around on the list, I agree with most of it. It's a bold claim, and makes me think maybe you're not aligned with TSS after all.</p>

Bit busy right now so haven´t had time to backtrack the whole day yet but seems like most people have already cast their votes so I should probably add mine as well.

Opulent makes a good point about Spartan and with my own suspections, that´s enough for me to go his way.

Vote: Too Sweet Spartan

Bit busy right now so haven´t had time to backtrack the whole day yet but seems like most people have already cast their votes so I should probably add mine as well.

Opulent makes a good point about Spartan and with my own suspections, that´s enough for me to go his way.

Vote: Too Sweet Spartan

Scummy vote, the mafia are piling on. This isn't good.

That's 5, by the way. If I really wanted to lynch myself, I could. But I'm not going to because my claim is authentic.

For now I will Change Vote: Unvote. because at the moment I do actually tend to trust Opulent's claim. And I hope he is willing to unvote me as well, since it doesn't have to be a me vs him this day phase. There's alternative routes we can take.

It is now Day Phase Seven. You have until 18:00 GMT (13:00 EST) on Friday, April 26 to reach a majority lynch. If no majority is reached, a no lynch will be declared. With 11 players, 6 are required for a majority.

Too Sweet Spartan - 6 (Bluestar, Destiny, Opulent, lukess11, Zergon, Too Sweet Spartan)

Opulent - 3 (djthefunkchris, michgcs, Teh_Showtime)

No Vote - 2 (Emark, moon_lit_tears)

Let's not go crazy now.

Change Vote: Too Sweet Spartan

So I was right in going with my gut and sticking with you but you still can't be lynched and it's too late anyway. I wish I was around more earlier in the game. My apologies.

Day Phase Seven

Once again the crew rose up against the celebrity locked in her room. This time, they tried a different tactic, attempting to lure her out with praise and requests for autographs, or a performance. Nothing worked. The door remained locked, and she stayed safe for another night.

No lynch was achieved.

It is now Night Phase Seven. Please send all PMs to Derek B and Rayelek by Friday, April 26 at 18:00 GMT (13:00 EST).

The scum will have two night kills again tonight and we'll lose the game. I suppose I got the moral victory in knowing I was right but I've been played on another level. Good job scum.

Are you sure they have a double kill? It has only showed up twice.

Do we think the button is real? Could save the town.

If it's real then it's the only way it could kill TSS but I don't even know if DJ had the insight to tag TSS last night and with all the townies also tagged it might not be enough.

What's just as likely as the button is DJ also being scum the whole time and the whole thing yesterday being an elaborate ruse as I suspected earlier.

If it's real then it's the only way it could kill TSS but I don't even know if DJ had the insight to tag TSS last night and with all the townies also tagged it might not be enough.

What's just as likely as the button is DJ also being scum the whole time and the whole thing yesterday being an elaborate ruse as I suspected earlier.

Do you think he is the gruff man then?

Archived