Chaos On The Clarke! [Starship Mafia 1] Game Thread

Rayelek

I said yesterday the only person I trusted this game was Leion and then he was killed at night. The rest of you, there are reasons why I shouldn't trust you. It's why I was waiting on the answer from Bluestar to the question I asked him but it's too late now. After the Carnival game when I was a part of the scum team that all survived and won as a team I respect their efforts though.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Opulent

Well that’s just stupid. Looks like scum had a dream scenario there, either a mislynch or no lynch.

I’m doubling down on my list I posted before the lynch with that result.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think he is scum, but don't think he is one of the killers.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Who’s to say the mafia doesn’t have the option to send a killer out? Mr. extremely large bodyguard character</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just want to throw this out there, if no one else caught it.<p> </p><p> Lukes is a bodyguard, I'm pretty sure he is TSS bodyguard. They are connected after all, and with him out of the way, I think a lynch will go through.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm curious about something. </p><p> </p><p> Knowing you could kill three people at night, how have scum left you alone?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="moon_lit_tears" data-cite="moon_lit_tears" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm curious about something. <p> </p><p> Knowing you could kill three people at night, how have scum left you alone?</p></div></blockquote><p> There is no limit that I know of. </p><p> </p><p> Far as the second part, either they are smart and caught something about me, or I am so far off that me doing it is going to lose the game completely. </p><p> </p><p> Nothing to me has made sense all game.</p>

<p>You tell me MLT, what would you do if you were me right now? This is what things will look like next phase if I do it.</p><p> </p><p>

12. djthefunkchris - Vig</p><p>

13. Michgcs - Town/Investigator</p><p>

15. Too Sweet Spartan - Jester/Town?</p><p>

18. Teh Showtime - back up JOAT (Now that Leion is gone, maybe something>?)</p><p>

19. Paws7297//Opulent - ?</p><p>

20. Emark - masonget</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You tell me MLT, what would you do if you were me right now? This is what things will look like next phase if I do it.<p> </p><p> 12. djthefunkchris - Vig</p><p> 13. Michgcs - Cult/Investigator</p><p> 15. Too Sweet Spartan - Jester/Scum?</p><p> 18. Teh Showtime - back up JOAT (Now that Leion is gone, maybe something>?)</p><p> 19. Paws7297//Opulent - ?</p><p> 20. Emark - masonget</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Re=fixed.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Too Sweet Spartan" data-cite="Too Sweet Spartan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>But I will add that if someone doesn't trust Opulent's claim I'm definitely willing to trust them and jump back onto that vote.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That is so scummy. It's the same thing you said with me. You guys have this game won, it's just following through now, isn't it?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Too Sweet Spartan" data-cite="Too Sweet Spartan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That's 5, by the way. If I really wanted to lynch myself, I could. But I'm not going to because my claim is authentic.<p> </p><p> For now I will <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Change Vote: Unvote.</span></strong> because at the moment I do actually tend to trust Opulent's claim. And I hope he is willing to unvote me as well, since it doesn't have to be a me vs him this day phase. There's alternative routes we can take.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's almost a complete "repeat" of the last day phase. No one was seeing it?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Opulent" data-cite="Opulent" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>List of reads from town to scum is about the most I can contribute at this point.<p> </p><p> </p><p> Destiny</p><p> Bluestar</p><p> Teh Showtime</p><p> Moon lit tears</p><p> djthefunkchris</p><p> Emark</p><p> Zergon</p><p> Lukess11</p><p> Michgcs</p><p> Too Sweet Spartan</p></div></blockquote><p> Objective and level headed. Maybe not BEING here is a better read than being here. I like this list.</p>

DJ, assuming you're telling the truth for a minute, if you press the button tonight and MLT is town, even if lukesss is scum which I'll admit is looking likely now, then the scum will have two night kills tonight and we'll be four townies down, which will be game over for sure, if it isn't already. Did you tag TSS yet?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>DJ, assuming you're telling the truth for a minute, if you press the button tonight and MLT is town, even if lukesss is scum which I'll admit is looking likely now, then the scum will have two night kills tonight and we'll be four townies down, which will be game over for sure, if it isn't already. Did you tag TSS yet?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> TSS, I figure is a waste of time since no one else could tag him. </p><p> </p><p> This is the thing though, IF I don't, then I have you and blue going "Oh look at DJ, he didn't do it, he's bluffin, must be scum" The two I was counting on the most, to be totally honest.</p><p> </p><p> MLT I can count on, but she is being wishy washy.</p><p> </p><p> I feel like the guy I voted for has been the most help, with just a few posts.... How wrong can I be?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Emark" data-cite="Emark" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I say do it and don't look back. That may sound rough but at least this way you hopefully won't dwell on the shoulda, woulda, coulda thoughts...<p> </p><p> The numbers may not be optimal but you will have resolution.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This what you think as well michgs?</p>