WWF 1991: I Don't Have a Catchy Name

June 2019 Real World Diary of the Month Nominee

**July 2019 Real World Diary of the Month Winner**

**July 2019 Event of the Month Winner - 1991 Royal Rumble** Click here.

**July 2019 Match of the Month Winner x2 - 1991 Royal Rumble match & Ultimate Warrior vs. "Macho King" Randy Savage at Wrestlemania 7 - Title vs. Career** Click here & here.

**August 2019 Real World Diary of the Month Winner**

November 2019 Real World Diary of the Month Nominee

January 2020 Real World "Rookie" Diary of the Month Nominee

January 2020 Real World "Rookie" Diary of the Month Runner-up

RNw7rZJ.jpg

WWF 1991: I Don't Have a Catchy Name

Mod:

justtxyank's 1991 Rising Storms 2K16 - THANKS justtxyank!

Company:

World Wrestling Federation

User character:

Vince McMahon

TV Schedule:

Prime Time Wrestling - "A" show - Monday - 2 hours

Wrestling Challenge - "B" show - Wednesday - 1 hour

Superstars - "B" show - Friday - 1 hour

Event Schedule:

January - Royal Rumble

February - Saturday Night's Main Event*

March - Wrestlemania

April - Saturday Night's Main Event*

May - Saturday Night's Main Event*

June - King of the Ring

July - Saturday Night's Main Event*

August - Summerslam

September - Saturday Night's Main Event*

October - Saturday Night's Main Event*

November - Survivor Series

December - Saturday Night's Main Event*

* The Saturday Night's Main Event shows will be sub-named, In Your House style, as I get closer to the actual events.

Starting Storylines:

Ultimate Madness

Randy Savage wants the WWF Heavyweight Championship, and his bitter rival, the Ultimate Warrior is the man with the strap. It's just a matter of time before it all explodes!

Operation Iraqi Turncoat

Sgt. Slaughter has turned his back on America, becoming an Iraqi sympathizer! Flanked by General Adnan, Slaughter is opposed by Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior!

Bossman loves his mama

Bobby Heenan has insulted Bossman's mother one too many times! Now his entire stable will feel the wrath of the WWF's top law enforcement official!

Let me tell you about family!

The Million Dollar Man has been feuding with Dusty Rhodes and his son Dustin. His manservant Virgil is starting to show signs of anger...

Snake and a Model

Rick Martel sprayed perfume in the eyes of Jake Roberts in late 1990, temporarily blinding him.

Starting Champions:

WWF Heavyweight - The Ultimate Warrior

WWF Intercontinental - Mr. Perfect

WWF World Tag Team - The Hart Foundation

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving it so far! Glad to have you back, man!

30-Man Royal Rumble Match

Participants: Animal, B. Brian Blair, Bret Hart, Dino Bravo, Earthquake, Greg Valentine, Hawk, Hercules, Hulk Hogan, Jake Roberts, Jim Duggan, Jim Neidhart, Jimmy Snuka, Kamala, Marty Jannetty, Mr. Perfect, Owen Hart, Paul Roma, Randy Savage, Rick Martel, Ricky Steamboat, Saba Simba, Shawn Michaels, The British Bulldog, The Lumberjack, The Mountie, The Undertaker, The Warlord, Tito Santana, Tugboat.

WWF Heavyweight Championship Match

The Ultimate Warrior© vs. Sgt. Slaughter w/ General Adnan

Tag Team Grudge Match

"The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase and Virgil vs. Dustin and Dusty Rhodes

Bossman's #1 Contender Matches for Mr. Perfect's Intercontinental Championship - Big Bossman must win both matches.

The Big Bossman vs. Haku

The Big Bossman vs. The Barbarian

Grudge Match

Tito Santana vs. The Mountie

Grudge Match

Dino Bravo vs. Earthquake

Participants: Animal, B. Brian Blair, Bret Hart, Dino Bravo, Earthquake, Greg Valentine, Hawk, Hercules, Hulk Hogan, Jake Roberts, Jim Duggan, Jim Neidhart, Jimmy Snuka, Kamala, Marty Jannetty, Mr. Perfect, Owen Hart, Paul Roma, Randy Savage, Rick Martel, Ricky Steamboat, Saba Simba, Shawn Michaels, The British Bulldog, The Lumberjack, The Mountie, The Undertaker, The Warlord, Tito Santana, Tugboat.

Tag Team Grudge Match

Bossman's #1 Contender Matches for Mr. Perfect's Intercontinental Championship - Big Bossman must win both matches.

The Big Bossman vs. Haku

Grudge Match

Grudge Match

Loving it so far! Glad to have you back, man!

Thanks Rhyme, it's good to be back! Hopefully I can keep this one going for a lot longer with the reduced formatting/detail for TV shows.

I’ve just started my own 91 WWF dynasty. I’m liking this and also trying to avoid copying any of your ideas!!

I’m going for Hogan as your rumble winner.

Thanks Dave and good luck with your dynasty!

Also, Hulk Hogan is never a bad guess for any match in any dynasty!

<p>Just wanted to give a quick update to anyone who might be following.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm making good progress on the Royal Rumble event, but I'm probably still a couple days away from posting it. That's mainly because of how time-consuming it is to write-up the Royal Rumble match itself. So future PPVs, other than maybe Wrestlemania, should only take me a couple days to post instead of 4 or 5 like this one. </p><p> </p><p>

Thanks to everyone who's predicted or commented so far!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ink625" data-cite="ink625" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46784" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just wanted to give a quick update to anyone who might be following.<p> </p><p> I'm making good progress on the Royal Rumble event, but I'm probably still a couple days away from posting it. That's mainly because of how time-consuming it is to write-up the Royal Rumble match itself. So future PPVs, other than maybe Wrestlemania, should only take me a couple days to post instead of 4 or 5 like this one. </p><p> </p><p> Thanks to everyone who's predicted or commented so far!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Looking forward to the Rumble, this has been great thus far.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ink625" data-cite="ink625" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46784" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just wanted to give a quick update to anyone who might be following.<p> </p><p> I'm making good progress on the Royal Rumble event, but I'm probably still a couple days away from posting it. That's mainly because of how time-consuming it is to write-up the Royal Rumble match itself. So future PPVs, other than maybe Wrestlemania, should only take me a couple days to post instead of 4 or 5 like this one. </p><p> </p><p> Thanks to everyone who's predicted or commented so far!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I've booked my 91 shows up to the rumble and know how I want that going. But writing up the Rumble is a fairly daunting task isn't it!</p>

Looking forward to the Rumble, this has been great thus far.

Thanks Levinux! I appreciate your readership and feedback!

I've booked my 91 shows up to the rumble and know how I want that going. But writing up the Rumble is a fairly daunting task isn't it!

Definitely and I'm glad it's only a once per year thing! It's always been my favorite real life wrestling event, despite how predictable it has pretty much always been, and I hope I can do it justice.

Tag Team Grudge Match

The Big Bossman vs. Haku

Grudge Match

Grudge Match

Last call for predictions if anyone is interested, as I'm just about ready to proof-read and double check my formatting before posting the Royal Rumble, hopefully a little later today. I've put a ton of time into it, so hopefully at least one person enjoys it, lol. Thanks!

1991 WWF Royal Rumble Predictions:

GYNvYey.jpg

January, Sunday, Week 4, 1991

From The Hoosier Dome in Indianapolis, Indiana

1991 Royal Rumble Predictions Card:

Tag Team Grudge Match

The Big Bossman vs. Haku

Grudge Match

Grudge Match

Tag Team Grudge Match

The Big Bossman vs. Haku

Grudge Match

Grudge Match

Tag Team Grudge Match

The Big Bossman vs. Haku

Grudge Match

Grudge Match

Absolutely brilliant results on this one. I love reading this along side what I'm writing, mainly to make sure I'm not copying ideas. But interesting to see how the Taker will do as Rumble winner.

Thanks Dave!

I never actually mentioned it, but meant to, that the Rumble winner doesn't go to Wrestlemania here. I don't think the WWF started that until '93, but I don't really like it anyway, since it really limits potential winners in my opinion. I will probably start it at some point, maybe not as early as real life, but for the time being the winner will just get a major push that may or may not lead to a title match.

Thanks Dave!

I never actually mentioned it, but meant to, that the Rumble winner doesn't go to Wrestlemania here. I don't think the WWF started that until '93, but I don't really like it anyway, since it really limits potential winners in my opinion. I will probably start it at some point, maybe not as early as real life, but for the time being the winner will just get a major push that may or may not lead to a title match.

I can understand that. Particularly in real life it’s incredibly limiting as you know 26 or so guys have no chance of winning. I mean if Tyler Breeze comes out I know he isn’t going to the mania main event.

I’m still undecided what to do with mine as I know back in the day thy didn’t get a title shot. But at the same time I think these events and competitions need to have a knock on effect as otherwise what’s the point of winning them.

I can understand that. Particularly in real life it’s incredibly limiting as you know 26 or so guys have no chance of winning. I mean if Tyler Breeze comes out I know he isn’t going to the mania main event.

I’m still undecided what to do with mine as I know back in the day thy didn’t get a title shot. But at the same time I think these events and competitions need to have a knock on effect as otherwise what’s the point of winning them.

Oh, I agree 100%, and I'm definitely "strapping a rocket to Undertaker's ass" so to speak! I'm just not sure that a for sure World Title match at for sure Wrestlemania is what I want to go with. The for sure World Title match portion will most likely play into it in the end, but I just haven't decided if I want to lock in my Wrestlemania World Title match based solely on the Rumble match.

Oh, I agree 100%, and I'm definitely "strapping a rocket to Undertaker's ass" so to speak! I'm just not sure that a for sure World Title match at for sure Wrestlemania is what I want to go with. The for sure World Title match portion will most likely play into it in the end, but I just haven't decided if I want to lock in my Wrestlemania World Title match based solely on the Rumble match.

Could use the Rumble match as the basis for "the winner should be in consideration for #1 contender". Undertaker goes through a gauntlet of main event wins as the current champ does, with the title match being at Summer Slam or something.

OH! Fantastic Rumble! Love Koloff showing up!

Thanks Levinux! Koloff has always been one of my favorites. Growing up, WCW to me was all about:

Nikita Koloff

Sid

The Great Muta

Vader

Cactus Jack

Sting

and WWF was all about:

Jake Roberts

Mr. Perfect

Ultimate Warrior

Randy Savage

Could use the Rumble match as the basis for "the winner should be in consideration for #1 contender". Undertaker goes through a gauntlet of main event wins as the current champ does, with the title match being at Summer Slam or something.

That's basically how I was gonna play it but without outright saying it. I was gonna make it obvious that Undertaker is a player in the World Title hunt, but without flat out guaranteeing a title shot, at least not at Wrestlemania anyway and maybe not right away. I was thinking of maybe doing something with the Royal Rumble winner and King of the Ring winner, like maybe they meet at the July PPV with the winner getting a title shot at Summer Slam. I don't know, like I said I'm still pondering on it. Thanks for the feedback!