What will be your last serious '16 save?

I've had this horrible habit over the years and different versions of not fully exploring the C-Verse and so when the new version gets announced I finally get antsy enough to start long-terms saves in Japan and Mexico, and with a women's promotion, basically the areas I never usually play.

Have any long-term games you're going to get into this fall and winter before the new version?

<p>Full steam ahead on my converted 2010 data!</p><p> </p><p>

I finally shrugged my shoulders and went 'screw it' and decided to actually play with this data I've been messing with since literally 2013 came out and it's been everything I hoped.</p><p> </p><p>

Fully intending on reproducing it in 2020 and just picking up right where I left off.</p>

<p>I'm over a year into my PGHW save which I'm thoroughly enjoying and is the longest I've played a save this TEW. I've also wanted to start a serious one as CGC which I may get too.</p><p> </p><p>

But I'm now a converted fan and will gladly play C-Verse over RW mods (although I still love the RW ones)</p>

<p>I still have my marathon of a PGHW game going on 140 (main) roster members strong</p><p> </p><p>

I doubt I can maintain it for another 9 months of however long until 2020 releases but I’ve already put it down for six months before hopping back into it like nothing.</p><p> </p><p>

I never gave SWF a proper try in the new data which I feel like I should do though.</p>

I've got a game I'm running that I'm going to be pretty sad to let go of. I emptied every wrestler out of the database, every promotion, and started as the announcer/booker of a fledgling 0 pop promotion. 16 years in (I'm cult and touring, so it's not like I was doing weekly shows every month) and I've got a really cool database going. I'm connected to the characters in the universe, and there's been a lot of really interesting debuts over the years.

I've had this horrible habit over the years and different versions of not fully exploring the C-Verse and so when the new version gets announced I finally get antsy enough to start long-terms saves in Japan and Mexico, and with a women's promotion, basically the areas I never usually play.

I type this yesterday. Today I start SWF save #3,212 :o

Honestly, I have been playing this 2001 real world mod for a while. But... I sort of want to dip back into C-Verse before the 2020 game drops. Get re-familiar with some of the world.

I think I'm going to play as CZW and intentionally not grow past cult, though. If that. I always get to Cult as fast as possible and sign guys down instantly, thus making my game stale. I think if I have to book on the fly, it'll be more fun. I also want to heavily rely on bringing guys over from other countries. Should I run CZW or MAW for this? I don't like MAW's roster and I love CZW's theme. But... I know CZW is mostly "indy flips bro" while MAW is much more rounded.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peria" data-cite="Peria" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46947" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Honestly, I have been playing this 2001 real world mod for a while. But... I sort of want to dip back into C-Verse before the 2020 game drops. Get re-familiar with some of the world. <p> </p><p> I think I'm going to play as CZW and intentionally not grow past cult, though. If that. I always get to Cult as fast as possible and sign guys down instantly, thus making my game stale. I think if I have to book on the fly, it'll be more fun. I also want to heavily rely on bringing guys over from other countries. Should I run CZW or MAW for this? I don't like MAW's roster and I love CZW's theme. But... I know CZW is mostly "indy flips bro" while MAW is much more rounded.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> You should rock UEW. Technical company that has a lot of drama.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tom Bombadil" data-cite="Tom Bombadil" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46947" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have an ECW game going. Starting to lose steam on it but I don't know that I want to bother starting a new one at this point so this is probably it!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I had a present-day ECW relaunch save a while back. I had WALTER as my unstoppable TV Champ, my plan was to eclipse both Goldberg's streak and RVD's TV Title reign in one go, but I ran out of enthusiasm for the rest of the save...</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="UEWpro" data-cite="UEWpro" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46947" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You should rock UEW. Technical company that has a lot of drama.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hmm... Interesting. I could take a stab at it. I've never run any european countries, not even 21CW over on the islands.</p>