What will be your last serious '16 save?

I thought I had it going, a save in which I took Black Canvas Grappling to National, #1 in Japan and top 5 globally, but my computer died with zero warning. Heartbreaking. I just started a new one as Japanese Championship Wrestling, trying to see if a start up touring company can survive building around a core of loyal young lions.

• 3 weeks later...
Full steam ahead on my converted 2010 data!

I finally shrugged my shoulders and went 'screw it' and decided to actually play with this data I've been messing with since literally 2013 came out and it's been everything I hoped.

Fully intending on reproducing it in 2020 and just picking up right where I left off.

Won't lie, I'd love a 2010 mod.

I'm thinking about trying out a save with a touring company since I've never done that before. Recommendations?

Depends on the style and if you want to create your own. BCG and PGHW are the only default ones in the database at this point. UEW as a touring company would be very interesting. Also a touring company in say, Canada that doesn't run in December/January but runs the summer would be really interesting as well.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Matt_Black" data-cite="Matt_Black" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46947" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There are also a lot of touring companies in the Thunderverse.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thunderverse UJP 4-4-4-life!</p>

<p>I plan on getting as far as I can in my WWF 87-Present (2004) game. I will play it until an 87 or earlier database is released for TEW 2020.</p><p> </p><p>

Once that is released, I will play as Jim Crockett Promotions for the first time, or possibly create my own promotion.</p><p> </p><p>

If a 1980 or 83 database is released, I will most likely create my own promotion and run wild.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>I've been flitting back and forth between saves but feel I'm going to finally try and commit to a long-term SWF save using Derek-B's 97 DB.</p><p> </p><p>

With my default picture base now basically consisting of all the C-Verse re-renders, it's much easier to go long-term as the characters have now been assigned pictures that bring them and their personalities to life.</p><p> </p><p>

Up first, try my damndest to get The Hype clean before he dies. Second, team up Vengeance and Dark Angel and have them dominate everyone before splitting up and going at it (ala Kane and Undertaker style).</p>

Just started a PGHW save. Setting up a stable wars after the elite series. Ugaki beats Diaz to win his first elite series and Kunomasu the man Diaz beat in the semi finals after winning his bracket gets a title shot at Mushashibo. Shortly afterwards on the tour Diaz, Hayes and Flemmingway attack Kunomasu and the team of Yasuda and Jimbo after losing a match to them. Diaz then explains he took offence and says that the gaijin workers don’t get the same opportunities as the Japanese workers do and says that the gaijins have to stick together and take the opportunities that aren’t given to them, leading to the formation of Guerdon. To counter Kunomasu, Yasuda and Jimbo form strong style sovereignty and the two factions feud during the tour. Guerdon win the feud partly down to the numbers game as American Demolition join after signing. SSS counter by adding SATO to their ranks but it’s not enough and Diaz moves into a programme with Mushashibo.

Mushashibo, fresh off defending against Elite series winner Ugaki is attacked by Guerdon so he calls on his protege and partner Muruyama for help. Munakata joins the group too and they form ALPHA squad. I think then Diaz takes the title and the rest I need to play out. This will be the roster by that point or end of 2016 with maybe just a few additions depending on what contacts come up or who becomes available and also some different guys on tour.

Strong style sovereignty

———————————-

Kunomasu

Jimbo

Yasuda

SATO

Guerdon

—————

Diaz

Hayes

Flemmingway

Smith

Findlay

PRIDE-GUN

——————-

Koiso

Kawashima

Yano

Kikuchi

Miyamoto

ALPHA Squad

——————-

Mushashibo

Ugaki

Muruyama

Munakata

Warrior code

——————-

Kwakami

Sanda

Matsuki

Kada

Dawnguard

—————-

Kitosji

Makiguchi

Okamoto

Toshusai

Unaffiliated

——————

Yoshikawa

Nagahama

Morioka

Reed

Holmes

Yamanoue

Komiya

Kumasaka

Kobiyashi

Kamachi

Takimoto

Since the game's like 9 months away, I'm just playing my normal saves. But, for the last couple of games, the week before release, I start a new save with a promotion with a 'division' and run it until after the first post-release patch. First it was NOTBPW then EWA, maybe this time I'll run USPW.

<p>Will be keeping my 5SSW save going. I'm 4 years in and J-Ro's Entourage faction has really kept me invested in it where my previous attempts at running 5SSW have failed. That faction has just about run it's course though, but since we're now number 1 in Japan and number 3 worldwide, I really want to find a way to continue with this save.</p><p> </p><p>

Other than that, towards the end of any TEW game's life cycle I like to start saves using fantasy scenarios within the C-Verse. Shortly before the TEW 2020 announcement I started a BCG save with a hefty bank balance just so I could buy out GCG after the tsunami crippled their finances and run an invasion storyline. 3 years into that save and it's been a blast and I keep coming up with new ideas to keep me interested.</p><p> </p><p>

A couple of weeks ago I also started a save using the WWA dojos being tied to corresponding promotions in their regions and all part of an alliance. WWA: USA is a low cult level promotion with the others are regional size development territories so I can rotate guys through the various rosters. Almost finished the first year and it's been awesome, with Buddy Garner doing a great job of carrying the company as world champ for the entire year.</p>

• 1 month later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheGunman" data-cite="TheGunman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46947" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Will be keeping my 5SSW save going. I'm 4 years in and J-Ro's Entourage faction has really kept me invested in it where my previous attempts at running 5SSW have failed. That faction has just about run it's course though, but since we're now number 1 in Japan and number 3 worldwide, I really want to find a way to continue with this save.<p> </p><p> Other than that, towards the end of any TEW game's life cycle I like to start saves using fantasy scenarios within the C-Verse. Shortly before the TEW 2020 announcement I started a BCG save with a hefty bank balance just so I could buy out GCG after the tsunami crippled their finances and run an invasion storyline. 3 years into that save and it's been a blast and I keep coming up with new ideas to keep me interested.</p><p> </p><p> A couple of weeks ago I also started a save using the WWA dojos being tied to corresponding promotions in their regions and all part of an alliance. WWA: USA is a low cult level promotion with the others are regional size development territories so I can rotate guys through the various rosters. Almost finished the first year and it's been awesome, with Buddy Garner doing a great job of carrying the company as world champ for the entire year.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Because I'm lazy, would it be possible to get a copy of the modified database that has the WWA companies all created? I thought of doing a similar game myself.</p>