WWE: Three Brands Part II

Even though it was a mistake, I wanna point out that Street Prophets is not a bad name at all, maybe you could work it into a new angle for them later. Good show by the way, curious to see what will happen at your Royal Rumble PPV.

Like someone else pointed out, maybe it would be a better idea to team up a veteran and a "rookie" who needs the rub. Considering Cesaro is your gatekeeper, maybe team with another heel? Although that's too similar to Benjamin and Thorne. Maybe Rey Mysterio and a young Cruiserweight like Kijar suggested.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes a Crisis is an opportunity.

You aren't sure what to do with the Miz and Montez Ford just lost his tag partner …. stylistically Ford and the Miz fit - they are showmen whose biggest strength is their mic work. So either a pairing or a feud between the two makes sense. It's easy to imagine the two bouncing off each other either as friends or foes. I'd probably go with them as a Tag team first and then eventually have them split and feud once Ford's pop has risen buy association. It's a classic way of building a younger guy up. Larry Zybysko made a career out of one turn on Sammartino.

As for Rey - Cesaro … lets face it having Cesaro Misslie Launch the luchadore for a finisher would pop the hardest hearted crowd. As an odd couple Tag Team that will inevitably implode into a feud I can totally see them working.

I love all of your suggestions and comments. Many thanks for all of them. Hmmm... It's certainly given me food for thought. I'm currently writing the final week of January (the road to Royal Rumble), so things have moved on pretty much exactly four weeks at this point and a LOT can happen in the WWE in four weeks. I think I now know what I'm going to do... It's an interesting one, because on one had I want to take a couple of those 'veterans' OUT of the Main Event scene, and on the other hand, I don't want to make them too strong for the Tag Team Division. At least to begin with, they'll be heels like the Undisputed Era, so won't be far too popular for them to beat! To begin with anyway.

Thanks again, and here's the Quick Picks for Smackdown! The final show of 2019!

<div style="background-color:#ffffff;color:blue;border-style:solid;border-width:3px;box-shadow: 0 4px 8px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2), 0 6px 20px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.19)";">

< < QUICK PICKS for Friday Night Smackdown, DECEMBER 2019, WEEK 4… > >

'The One and Only' Ricochet [vs] 'Glorious' Robert Roode

Toni Storm & Naomi [vs] The IIconics

Eric Young [vs] 'Der Ringgeneral' WALTER w/ Imperium

The Usos [vs] Damnation (Harper & Rowan)

'The Timesplitter' KUSHIDA [vs] Heath Slater

'The Prizefighter' Kevin Owens [vs] 'The King of Strong Style' Shinsuke Nakamura

</div>

The One and Only' Ricochet [vs] 'Glorious' Robert Roode

'The Prizefighter' Kevin Owens [vs] 'The King of Strong Style' Shinsuke Nakamura

Woo

<p>The One and Only' Ricochet [vs] '<strong>Glorious' Robert Roode</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Toni Storm & Naomi [vs]<strong> The IIconics</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Eric Young [vs] <strong>'Der Ringgeneral' WALTER w/ Imperium</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The Usos [vs] <strong>Damnation (Harper & Rowan)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>'The Timesplitter' KUSHIDA</strong> [vs] Heath Slater</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>'The Prizefighter' Kevin Owens</strong> [vs] 'The King of Strong Style' Shinsuke Nakamura</p>

<p>'The One and Only' Ricochet [vs] 'Glorious' <strong>Robert Roode</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Toni Storm & Naomi [vs] <strong>The IIconics</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Eric Young [vs] 'Der Ringgeneral' <strong>WALTER</strong> w/ Imperium</p><p> </p><p>

The Usos [vs] <strong>Damnation</strong> (Harper & Rowan)</p><p> </p><p>

'The Timesplitter' <strong>KUSHIDA</strong> [vs] Heath Slater</p><p> </p><p>

'The Prizefighter' <strong>Kevin Owens</strong> [vs] 'The King of Strong Style' Shinsuke Nakamura</p>

uxhQ8tv.jpg

DECEMBER 2019, WEEK 4

Show Rating: 87

Announce Team:

qIiwyQ6.jpgXmG1qtr.jpgtV0aM7y.jpg

Michael Cole, Charly Caruso and Corey Graves

Going On A Beast Hunt

'The Greatest Of All Time' Daniel Bryan opened the show... strolling out to a big ovation... He had a big smile on his face too...

lwT48iX.jpg

Bryan said that he's going to follow the lead of Kevin Owens, and enter the Men's Royal Rumble Match in January...

Daniel Bryan:
“And when I win... I'm getting one more shot at Brock Lesnar... I am determined to leave my mark... on his FACE... with my BOOT... AGAIN!!”

Bryan was mid flow, but he was interrupted by the arrival of 'The Viper' Randy Orton...

rlgc5Hx.jpg

Orton said that if anyone is gunning for Lesnar, it's him... after what 'The Beast' did to him the last time they fought...

The veteran former 13-time World Champion entered HIMSELF in the Royal Rumble Match too...!!

kcxae3U.jpg

This brought Roman Reigns to the ring, who claimed that since people are adding themselves into the Rumble, he might as well join them...

Plus, he's beaten Brock Lesnar before, and he can do it again...!!

tZDHI8t.jpg

Drew McIntyre:
“Roman, Roman, Roman... The fact that you've fought Brock Lesnar before, is exactly WHY you shouldn't fight him again... Let someone else have a chance... Step aside 'Big Dog'... Because I'm warning you... If you don't... I'll MAKE you step aside...!!”

Bryan managed to stop the arguments, and told the other three men that if they're all in the Royal Rumble, one of them should enter LAST...!!

Daniel Bryan:
“And I have a GREAT way to decide which one of us it should be... Why don't the four of us, face off in a Fatal Four Way... Next week... Here on Smackdown!!”

Orton, Reigns and McIntyre agreed with Bryan... and the match was set for next week!!

S3xQGB7.jpg

<div style="background-color:#ffffff;color:blue;border-style:solid;border-width:3px;box-shadow: 0 4px 8px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2), 0 6px 20px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.19)";">

H8iTymp.jpg2GtK9Wi.jpgN1HTHik.jpg
w/
HM2vzw8.jpg

'The One and Only' Ricochet [vs] 'Glorious' Robert Roode w/ Dolph Ziggler

Robert Roode is a fantastic in-ring performer. He knows his character well, and he used all of his veteran instinct here. However, Ricochet is on a roll, and he won it with his 'Recoil' Codebreaker!

Winner:
'The One and Only' Ricochet

Finish:
'Recoil'

</div>

S3xQGB7.jpg

Shins-KO

Backstage, Mike Rome was interviewing Kevin Owens, and he asked him about facing Brock Lesnar in the near future...

cZ8PKbK.jpg1r4Y2K3.jpg

Kevin Owens:
“It's real simple Mike... When I win the Royal Rumble Match... From whatever number I enter at... I'm coming for Brock Lesnar!! And 'The Beast' is SCARED of me... I'm hardly surprised... But here's a message for Brock... Watch what I do to Shinsuke Nakamura tonight...”

Owens said he was sick of Brock not showing up to Smackdown... Not wanting to make the show better by appearing on Friday Nights...

S3xQGB7.jpg

ETVbJiN.jpgAnpdCX1.jpg2GtK9Wi.jpgdNBGkF6.jpg0b7jQT2.jpg

Toni Storm and Naomi made light work of Peyton and Billie here, with Naomi taking most of the punishment, and Storm coming in to change the momentum and tie up the win.

Winners:
Toni Storm & Naomi

Finish:
'Storm Zero'

</div>

S3xQGB7.jpg

Feast Your Eyes!

Backstage, in a dimly-lit, smoke filled room, sat 'The Freak' Lars Sullivan, who last week threw Dominik Dijakovic off the stage!!

er7pTrX.jpg

Lars Sullivan:
“I hope you all FEASTED your eyes... on the FREAK... I bet you all had a little laugh... A little chuckle to yourselves... when you thought Dijakovic would take me out!! Well look at him now... On the shelf... No return date... Bye bye...”

Lars laughed an evil laugh to himself... and then told everyone to Feast Their Eyes on him next week...

S3xQGB7.jpg

f0xeNEj.jpg2GtK9Wi.jpgmmdUDgE.jpg
w/
suwmbja.jpgTPwUSQ6.jpg4KAJiiF.jpg

The veteran Eric Young was up against it from the start here. He not only had to deal with big WALTER, but also the entire Imperium at ringside. He succumbed to a huge Lariat from 'Der Ringgeneral' in the end.

Winner:
'Der Ringgeneral' WALTER w/ Imperium

Finish:
'Lariat'

</div>

Is This It?

After the match, WALTER kicked Eric Young out under the bottom rope, and demanded a microphone as Imperium joined him in the ring...

f0xeNEj.jpgmmdUDgE.jpgsuwmbja.jpgTPwUSQ6.jpg4KAJiiF.jpg

WALTER:
“Is this it...?! Is this what you would call a LEGEND...?! Give me more... Give me some REAL competition...!!”

It didn't take long for two of the men Imperium took out last week to respond to WALTER's request...

hO83sWt.jpg8ugvqEr.jpg

Velveteen Dream and Akira Tozawa ran to the ring with steel chairs, and Imperium ran out of it!!

WALTER:
“Hey... You two idiots... Listen to me... I don't want to fight anyone now... But I'll see Eric Young... AND Velveteen Dream in the Royal Rumble Match... Before that... who knows... Maybe we'll fight before that as well...?!”

Imperium stood on the stage, and put their hands behind their backs... But someone showed up behind them...

NMROHIk.jpg

'The Great' Chad Gable also had a steel chair with him, and he began knocking down Imperium members one at a time!!

WALTER managed to escape Gable's wrath, but Aichner, Barthel and Wolfe all tasted metal!!

S3xQGB7.jpg

Lucha, Lucha, Lucha!

Kalisto and Sin Cara, the Lucha Dragons were backstage next... The two masked fliers in a jovial mood...

22QnQe1.jpgyBIIpKS.jpg

In July 2014, The Lucha Dragons were formed in NXT, which was developmental at the time... Just 8 months later, they were moved to RAW...

A further 10 months later, and Sin Cara was on the shelf with a shoulder injury, and Kalisto had solo success...

Kalisto:
“But we've always felt hard-done by... Like we have unfinished business as a tag team... Next week, we challenge Marcel Barthell and Fabian Aichner of Imperium... Let's see what you boys are made of!!”

S3xQGB7.jpg

UWyX8pj.jpgh4sT7Vt.jpg2GtK9Wi.jpgBODn5ZP.pngcpmTw0F.png

Two very experienced duos here. They say blood is thicker than water, but Harper and Rowan seemed to work together a little better. Their size and ferociousness saw them through in the end against the excellent Usos.

Winners:
Damnation (Harper & Rowan)

Finish:
'Discuss Clothesline'

</div>

S3xQGB7.jpg

Heavy Colons

In the past few weeks, Heavy Machinery and The Colons have battled twice, in decent matches...

Wm1vlp7.jpgdV2ScKl.jpgKH5AZOl.jpgnpdQhlB.jpg

Will they have a 'Rubber Match'...? Nothing is scheduled for tonight, or next week... but we may get some news next week...

S3xQGB7.jpg

Count Down Over

37Glpzq.jpg

After weeks of build up, the countdown clock ticked down... 10... 9... 8... 7... all the way to 1...

Then it struck 0... and 'The Timesplitter' headed to the ring for his Smackdown debut!!

DOivFEW.jpg2GtK9Wi.jpg5lF8Djp.jpg

A respectful handshake started this match, but from that point on KUSHIDA was brutal. He kicked lumps out of Slater, and mercifully put him away with his 'Hoverboard Lock'. Great start for KUSHIDA on Smackdown.

Winner:
'The Timesplitter' KUSHIDA

Finish:
'Hoverboard Lock' (Kimura)

</div>

S3xQGB7.jpg

Queen's Of The Night

Backstage, Smackdown Women's Champion Charlotte, and one half of the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions Ember Moon were talking...

OZRzev9.pngxuEstRz.png

Ember Moon:
“Charlotte... I wanted to say thank you for your help last week against Shayna Baszler and her cronies... But Kayden (Carter) is coming back next week... So I'll have someone watching my back...”

Charlotte said that was good... Because next week she's going to need Ember and Kayden's help...

In one week, it'll be Charlotte, Ember and Kayden, against Shayna Baszler, Marina Shafir and Jessamyn Duke...

S3xQGB7.jpg

1r4Y2K3.jpg2GtK9Wi.jpgyeITmde.jpg
w/
0TpO7a5.jpg

'The Prizefighter' Kevin Owens [vs] 'The King of Strong Style' Shinsuke Nakamura w/ Sami Zayn

As far as in-ring chemistry as opponents, it doesn't get much better than Kevin Owens and Shinsuke Nakamura. They first met in ROH back in 2014, and have fought 1 on 1 a number of times since then. Owens was on a mission tonight, determined to prove himself worthy of being the next challenger for Brock Lesnar and the WWE Title. Nakamura only just returned from injury, so he too had a point to prove. Sami Zayn was a constant menace at ringside, including when Owens hit a 'Pop-Up Powerbomb', and Zayn hopped up onto the apron to stop the pin attempt from happening! It didn't take long for KO to hit a 'Stunner' though.

Winner:
'The Prizefighter' Kevin Owens

Finish:
'Stunner'

</div>

wsIhwIQ.jpg

Ricochet [def.] Robert Roode

Toni Storm & Naomi [def.] The IIconics

WALTER [def.] Eric Young

Damnation (Harper & Rowan) [def.] The Usos

KUSHIDA [def.] Heath Slater

Kevin Owens [def.] Shinsuke Nakamura

UZOYFLq.jpg

Two debuts, and an injury return on this show (WALTER, KUSHIDA and Nakamura respectively). Toni Storm competed in just her second match too. I think I need to slow down on the debuts and injury return front a little. Guys and Girls like Pete Dunne, Moustache Mountain, Mia Yim, Rhea Ripley, The Authors of Pain, Angel Garza and a few others will have to wait for now to avoid the rosters being too stacked and there being too many debuts/newcomers. I'll have to wait until there's a spot for them to fill I think.

An 87 Rating for the show, without any of the big four in action is impressive for Smackdown. Next week, Bryan, Reigns and Orton will join McIntyre in the Main Event Fatal-Four-Way Match, so with 3 of the big 4 in action, I'm expecting a high rating. Will it be as high as 87 though? It's certainly made me think differently about Shinsuke Nakamura...

This is layed out really nice and is easy to keep up with and read through it. Will keep my eye out for more of this :)

Thank you man, I really appreciate that. I like spending time on graphics and presentation as much as I enjoy writing the stories etc. Your comments brightened my day, and that for me, is what this forum is all about. Just good, good people, enjoying something :)

I'm in a giving mood, so here are the results of the December 2019 Prediction Prizes... To qualify for a prize, you had to have predicted on at least 7 shows out of a possible 13, and the person or persons with the highest average (after at least 7 shows) will win a prize...

wUqnidJ.jpg

I was going to give a prize to anyone who predicted on all 13 shows too, but since Electric X was the only one to do that, and he also got the best average rating, he wins anyway! :D Expect your prize in your inbox shortly (once I've thought of one)

I was going to give a prize to anyone who predicted on all 13 shows too, but since Electric X was the only one to do that, and he also got the best average rating, he wins anyway! :D Expect your prize in your inbox shortly (once I've thought of one)

QUICK PICKS for Monday Night RAW, DECEMBER 2019, WEEK 1

'Psycho Killer' Tommaso Ciampa [vs] 'Tranquillo' Andrade w/ Zelina Vega

Becky Lynch and Carmella [vs] Bayley and Lacey Evans

Shelton Benjamin and ?? [vs] The Revival

Ali [vs] 'The Best Kept Secret' Buddy Murphy

RAW Tag Team Title Match:

Hawkins and Ryder © [vs] The OC (Gallows and Anderson)

'The Monster Among Men' Braun Strowman [vs] 'The Drifter' Elias

Excuse me my good man but I do believe you have made a mistake as I to have predicted on all 13 as I never miss one of your shows :cool:

and I demand justice :eek:

Excuse me my good man but I do believe you have made a mistake as I to have predicted on all 13 as I never miss one of your shows :cool:

and I demand justice :eek:

Oh dear... I'll add your score in, which was 3/6. This hasn't affected your average in a positive way, but it also hasn't changed your standing as 2nd in the table. However... it HAS triggered the 'Predicted on every show' Prize. Which is coming to you riiiiiiight…. now.

ElectricX and Satyr24, check your inboxes for your prizes :)

<div style="background-color:#ffffff;color:darkred;border-style:solid;border-width:3px;box-shadow: 0 4px 8px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2), 0 6px 20px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.19)";">

< < QUICK PICKS for Monday Night RAW, JANUARY 2020, WEEK 1… > >

Women's Tag Team Title Match:

Ember Moon & Kayden Carter © [vs] Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross

'The Man Of The Hour' Lio Rush [vs] 'Gentleman' Jack Gallagher

Jordan Myles & Swerve Scott [vs] The Revival (Dawson & Wilder)

'The Princess of Staten Island' Carmella [vs] 'The Sassy Southern Belle' Lacey Evans

'The Prime Time Player' Titus O'Neil [vs] 'The Carolina Caveman' Cameron Grimes

'Sensational' Kofi Kingston [vs] 'The Drifter' Elias

</div>

<p>Women's Tag Team Title Match:</p><p>

<strong>Ember Moon & Kayden Carter</strong> © [vs] Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>'The Man Of The Hour' Lio Rush</strong> [vs] 'Gentleman' Jack Gallagher</p><p> </p><p>

Jordan Myles & Swerve Scott [vs] <strong>The Revival (Dawson & Wilder)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

'The Princess of Staten Island' Carmella [vs] <strong>'The Sassy Southern Belle' Lacey Evans</strong></p><p> </p><p>

'The Prime Time Player' Titus O'Neil [vs] <strong>'The Carolina Caveman' Cameron Grimes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>'Sensational' Kofi Kingston</strong> [vs] 'The Drifter' Elias</p>

<p>Women's Tag Team Title Match:</p><p>

<strong>Ember Moon & Kayden Carter ©</strong> [vs] Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>'The Man Of The Hour' Lio Rush</strong> [vs] 'Gentleman' Jack Gallagher</p><p> </p><p>

Jordan Myles & Swerve Scott [vs]<strong> The Revival (Dawson & Wilder)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>'The Princess of Staten Island' Carmella</strong> [vs] 'The Sassy Southern Belle' Lacey Evans</p><p> </p><p>

'The Prime Time Player' Titus O'Neil [vs]<strong> 'The Carolina Caveman' Cameron Grimes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>'Sensational' Kofi Kingston</strong> [vs] 'The Drifter' Elias</p>