The Heart of the Lion (BCG 2010 R2G)

MZ5nmF7.jpg

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #cccccc; margin:10px;background: #F5F5F5; max-width:50%;box-shadow: 0 6px 12px ";">

nRhNi8A.jpgeeyrOZ6.jpg

Diary of Calvin King

I can't believe it's been 6 years... I still can't believe Josh agreed to give me the book when I was just a kid. Who lets an eighteen year old kid book a company? I mean I get that we weren't exactly big. We were a back yard promotion booking small school gyms and scraping by hoping that the bank wouldn't shut us down. Josh was super patient with me too, even when it didn't look like we were going to pull it off. I remember him and I sitting in his living room waiting for a phone call from the bank and looking at names of guys who we had to pay, looking to see who we were going to be able to keep and who we would have to let go. We were so lucky that we had such great people to help us start out. Me and Josh didn't see any money for a year, we made sure the boys could be paid and that was it. I was working two jobs on the side and I'm pretty sure he was doing some ridiculous morning game show...man I miss him...I still can't believe he's dead.

That first year was the worst of my life, but I think at the same time it was probably the best. He always told me I had a mind for the business, and that I'd be a massive star one day. I wish he could have been there to see me win the Junior title...He would have been so proud of me. He was like a dad to me for those five years we were together, always taking care of me. He is the only reason I got through it all, him and Kev. It's hard not to think that I'd be out on the street if it wasn't for those guys, and of course everyone else who came in over the years. Look at us now, eh? Kev was named Young Wrestler of the year for the third year in a row. That guy is an absolute machine. I'm happy he stuck it out with us. I'm sure he had chances to go other places but he told me loyalty was all that mattered to him, and BCG was the only company for him. He could have gone out to Burning Hammer and made bank probably, he didn't even do a tour with those guys. I still remember walking up to him with a real contract, Josh's lawyer drew it up and Kev and I sat there with the biggest shit eating grins on our faces. We knew we had made it.

I still lose sleep over inking the deal that put MOSC out of business. I would have never believed something like that possible, even less that I'd be the one to do it. It brought Ed in though, and he's been a great friend ever since. When he came here he couldn't speak Japanese, I was translating for him constantly. The crowds hated him because he'd do his promos in English, and it was such a sick way to gain heat. I still do it today if I want to drive them crazy, it's become one of the main things that The Kingdom is known for; we're the gaijin assholes who refuse to speak Japanese to the crowds. Ed started all of that. I don't care if his cousin is supposedly better, nobody beats Ed.

I remember I couldn't believe it when Warrior Engine went under at the end of 2010. All those guys out of jobs right before Christmas, and here we were, finally on the up swing. I considered myself so blessed at that point, I really just kept thinking that could have been us. WLW was next, going under at the beginning of 2012 when we were close to getting our first network deal. Josh and I were sitting in the room with J-Network East 3 execs showing them tapes of our product when we heard about it. Kobe was devestated, and I don't blame him. That was his best paycheck up to that point, and those guys did a lot for him. We're lucky to have him. Once we inked that deal things really shot up for us. The entire country could see us, and while it was kind of an obscure channel, it was then that people started recognizing me in the streets. It was crazy walking into a manga shop and being asked for an autograph. They asked me about Fox Mask of course, he had become more popular because of his fun persona. There are manga written about him...of course.

5SSW and GCG weren't long after that, we were getting into a Pay Per View deal for the first time. We had money, real money. That's when we brought in Mito and Antonio and holy hell what a difference that made. Antonio took me under his wing and started teachimg me things, it's crazy learning how to be a star from a legit movie star. Miwa changed everything back stage, what an amazing guy. Everyone loves him, and man can he go in the ring. We had them, Duane, Edd, so many amazing people. I loved those guys when I was getting into Wrestling. Duane was one of my heroes and showed me that a Canadian kid my size could make it big in Japan.

I remember getting the phone call about Ochii. I cried for an hour. What do you expect? I lost one of my friends. Me and him had worked together for a couple of years at that point, and I just couldn't believe he was gone. Winning the tournament we named after him made me tear up again, I think there's video footage of it. Maeda was a mess, but him and Ochii were the closest, and I mean that's what happens when you tag with a guy so much.

I wish Josh was there for my big 6 star match against Moku...We knew the match was good, but neither of us thought it was that good. Sam told me to read the review, I didn't generally like to read them but he insisted. I was just shocked when I looked at the rating. I didn't know you could go past 5 stars. Josh would have been so damned proud...His funeral was nice. I made sure it was. Everyone cried when we inducted him into the hall as well. It's crazy to see someone like Funakoshi shed a tear, but that was the guy who gave us all our shot. He really was the best. He'd never believe it if I could tell him that we're launching the network. We'd talked about it, the internet is where everyone is going to watch wrestling he'd say, and I just laughed. Guess Sam agreed with him.

We made it Josh. We're company of the year again. Koiso was Wrestler of the Year. We've got the Black Canvas Network going live this month, and it's all thanks to you. This was your dream. I made it big. We all did. The Heart of the Lion, you'd always say it and we'd laugh and play along, but you were right. We're proud of where we came from, and we embody the heart of the lion, just like you always said.

So thank you Josh, thank you for everything...

</div>

MZ5nmF7.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MZ5nmF7.jpg

STAFF

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #cccccc; margin:10px;background: #F5F5F5; max-width:50%;box-shadow: 0 6px 12px ";">

e1ZykV4.jpgivKV7Op.jpg

Kiyoisha Tokuoka | Masayuki Shiga

dlxtGul.jpguMuwf5Z.jpg

Takeji Komagata | Toshimichi Tsurimi

</div>

ROSTER

Junior Heavyweight

QM83rgx.jpglUMn5Mi.jpgtPJqb3g.jpgnRhNi8A.jpgmmBP8jp.jpg

Acid II | Antonio Marquez | Black Cobra | Calvin King | Commander Kawagishi

LPDHVGC.jpgWHNLKaK.jpgM77RP4G.jpgOw4k5d0.jpgGuxpXGi.jpg

Crimson Dragon | Dark Optimus | Edd Stone | Elemental IV | Emerald Angel

VewEEu4.jpg6N5I0TE.jpgRs2K95X.jpg3SUTWvH.jpga1wqzfi.jpg

Fox Mask | Jacob Jett | Jared Johnson | Kazuma Narato | KC Glenn

YQzg79Y.jpgPTqrzmD.jpgFLrRW5I.jpgUkw28f6.jpgw7N8CMN.jpg

Kid Toma | Koji Kojima | Magnum Kobe | Marihito Masuko | Masao Tsubouchi

E2KZXH4.jpgULIYgUJ.jpgMuD4tn5.jpg69tRVHp.jpgbmgbU3S.jpg

Masked Cougar | Mokuami Maita | MYSTIC Dragon | Nichiren Amagawa | Orange Tsuchie

iGHEsna.jpgWKbjwUC.jpgFX9dTTm.jpguhaYVmk.jpgY92vFLP.jpg

MPretty Okakura | Razan Okamoto | Scarlet Samurai II | Shimpei Hirose | Tsuneyo Yanagimoto

beVibY6.jpgQTNQIjp.jpg

Velocidad | White Samurai

</div>

Heavyweight

664fjvS.jpgeIIF65A.jpgSDblP1d.jpgcpXaMkY.jpgYpy4rHL.jpg

Bunrakuken Torii | Bussho Makiguchi | Cameron Vessey | Chojiro Kitoaji | Edward Cornell

5joiGS2.jpgOGeAp1h.jpgXFJvPGN.jpgARzIe1l.jpgn18XiTr.jpg

Eien Miyamoto | Eisaku Hoshino | Funakoshi | Greg Gauge | Heihachiro Sakai

z2jkDc0.jpg4sfCzrK.jpgDt8NQM2.jpg9ChWq5I.jpgb6jFDH1.jpg

Hiroaki Nakasawa | Hirokumi Saito | Hiroyasu Gakusha | Kadonomaro Kamisaka | Yazunori Yamura

8MHT08o.jpgv71IATW.jpgxSUPLhK.jpgJX6Q8U1.jpg4EdwQrc.jpg

Kiminobu Kuroki | Kozue Kawashima | Mabuchi Furusawa | Matthew Keith | Mito Miwa

hTsYfGV.jpgyb9YmDp.jpgIt24MnR.jpgOCWOeb2.jpgvnhCI6y.jpg

Nariaki Hitomi | Oda Yakuta | Omezo Shikitei | PRIDE Koiso | Sam Keith

qx2aNQ9.jpgVplHAM7.jpgho4zv82.jpgRXbCOrT.jpgXUG66K5.jpg

SUKI | Tadakuni Toshusai | Takayuri 2000 | Tanyu Toshusai | Toshiharu Hyobanshi

VoJzcPP.jpgvLooSbC.jpg

Tsurayuki Kamachi | Yoshinaka Taku

</div>

MZ5nmF7.jpg

l5j95SQ.jpg

CHAMPIONS

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #cccccc; margin:10px;background: #f5f5f5; max-width:50%;box-shadow: 0 6px 12px ";">

kraGWQE.jpg

BCG WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

z2jkDc0.jpg

Hiroaki Nakasawa

Won April 2014 from Eisaku Hoshino.

10 successful defences

Main Event

Previous Champions

Eisaku Hoshino (2) - Nov 2013 - Apr 2014

Mito Miwa - Oct 2013 - Nov 2013

Eisaku Hoshino - Nov 2012 - Oct 2013

Eien Miyamoto - Aug 2012 - Nov 2012

Chojiro Kitioaji - Jul 2011 - Aug 2012

Samoan Machine - Apr 2011 - Jul 2011

Matthew Keith - Dec 2010 - Apr 2011

Funakoshi - Feb 2010 - Dec 2010

QaTddX6.jpg

BCG JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

nRhNi8A.jpg

Calvin King

Won October 2015 from Antonio Marquez.

2 successful defences

Main Event

Previous Champions

Antonio Marquez (2) - June 2014 - Oct 2015

Marihito Masuko (2) - Dec 2013 - Jun 2014

Antonio Marquez - Dec 2013 - Dec 2013

Marihito Masuko - Aug 2013 - Dec 2013

MAgnum Kobe (2) - Feb 2013 - Aug 2013

Nichiren Amagawa - Dec 2012 - Feb 2013

Jacob Jett - Aug 2012 - Dec 2012

Magnum Kobe - June 2012 - Aug 2012

Tsuneyo Yanagimoto - Apr 2010 - Jun 2010

IgEiejL.jpg

BCG OPENWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

FLrRW5I.jpg

Magnum Kobe

Won Novebmer 2015 from Edward Cornell.

3 successful defences

Main Event

Previous Champions

Edward Cornell - Aug 2014 - Nov 2015

Toshiharu Hyobanshi - Jun 2014 - Aug 2014

Hiroyasu Gakusha - Dec 2013 - Jun 2014

NSd8u97.jpg

BCG NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

qx2aNQ9.jpg

SUKI

Won December 2015 from Eien Miyamoto.

1 successful defences

Midcard

Previous Champions

Eien Miyamoto - Oct 2015 - Dec 2015

Takayuki 2000 - Dec 2014 - Oct 2015

Mabuchi Furusawa - Aug 2014 - Dec 2014

Malili Umaga - Apr 2014 - Aug 2014

Edward Cornell - Aug 2013 - Apr 2014

The Tic - Mar 2013 - Aug 2013

Velocidad - Dec 2012 - Mar 2013

Fox Mask - Aug 2011 - Dec 2012

k1gJhYT.jpg

BCG JUNIOR TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

lUMn5Mi.jpgM77RP4G.jpg

Star Studs

Won November 2015 from Calvin King & KC Glenn.

2 successful defences

Floating

Previous Champions

Calvin King & KC Glenn (2) - Dec 2014 - Nov 2015

Mokuami Maita & Kazuma Narato - Apr 2013 - Dec 2014

Pretty Okakura & Razan Okamoto - Apr 2013 - Apr 2013

Hachigoro Maeda & SPEED D - Dec 2012 - Apr 2013

Calvin King & KC Glenn - Dec 2010 - Dec 2012

Commander Kawagishi & Orange Tsuchie - Jun 2010 - Dec 2010

Masao Tsubouchi & Calvin King - Mar 2010 - Jun 2010

aK3ivrF.jpg

BCG WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

664fjvS.jpg9ChWq5I.jpg

The Machines

Won February 2016 from Kozue Kawashima & PRIDE Koiso.

0 successful defences

Floating

Previous Champions

Kozue Kawashima & PRIDE Koiso - Mar 2015 - Feb 2016

Greg Gauge & Edward Cornell - Dec 2014 - Mar 2015

Matthew Keith & Funakoshi - Apr 2014 - Dec 2014

Chojiro Kitoaji & Bussho Makiguchi (3) - Feb 2014 - Apr 2014

Matthew Keith & Greg Gauge - Dec 2013 - Feb 2014

Eien Miyamoto & Eric Sandretti - Nov 2013 - Dec 2013

Kadonomaro Kamisaka & Bunrakuken Torii - Aug 2013 - Nov 2013

Tsurayuki Kamachi & Nariaki Hitomi (3) - June 2013 - Aug 2013

Dynamite Narahashi & Hitomaro Suzuki - Apr 2013 - Jun 2013

Tsurayuki Kamachi & Nariaki Hitomi (2) - Mar 2013 - Apr 2013

Bussho Makiguchi & Chojiro Kitoaji (2) - Jun 2012 - Mar 2013

Nariaki Hitomi & Tsurayuki Kamachi - Aug 2011 - Jun 2012

Bussho Makiguchi & Chojiro Kitoaji - Aug 2010 - Aug 2011

</div>

TOURNAMENTS

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #cccccc; margin:10px;background: #f5f5f5; max-width:50%;box-shadow: 0 6px 12px ";">

jxF2Ppm.jpg

BCG Joshuyo World Cup

Ypy4rHL.jpg

Edward Cornell

Previous Winners

2014 - Kozue Kawashima

geQbq5Y.jpg

BCG A-1 Grand Prix

VoJzcPP.jpg

Tsurayuki Kamachi

Previous Winners

2014 - Kozue Kawashima

2013 - Mito Miwa

2012 - Funakoshi (2)

2011 - Oleg Dorosklov

2010 - Funakoshi

geQbq5Y.jpg

BCG Best of the Super Juniors

WKbjwUC.jpg

Razan Okamoto

Previous Winners

2013 - Marihito Masuko

2012 - Calvin King

2011 - Fox Mask

2010 - Tsuneyo Yanagimoto

Ms6cYJj.jpg

BCG World Tag League

sMZ2yS3.jpgymGkBBu.jpg

Kozue & Kawashima

Previous Winners

2013 - Mito Miwa & Eisaku Hoshino

2012 - Tsuneyo Yanagimoto & Shimpei Hirose

2011 - KC Glenn & Calvin King

2010 - Bussho Makiguchi & Chojiro Kitoaji

Ms6cYJj.jpg

BCG Hisanobu Ochii Memorial

uhaYVmk.jpgY92vFLP.jpg

Future Shock

Previous Winners

2014 - Calvin King & KC Glenn (2)

2013 - JOJI & KAZ

2012 - Calvin King & KC Glenn

</div>

CHALLENGERS SERIES

VnmeusX.jpg

OkZNild.jpg

8kWyhWm.jpgcxnZF69.jpgwOm89zU.jpg

It24MnR.jpg vs OkZNild.jpg vs OkZNild.jpg

The BCG Challengers Series is a three month long tournament to determine the title holder. It will involve three round robin tournaments to determine the winner of one of each of the Challenger Medallions to be held at Lion Rises (February), Lion Hunts (March) and Lion's Roar (April). The three holders of the Medallions will face off in a three way dance at BCG Challengers Series at the end of April in order to determine the new holder of the Challengers Series title, which will guarantee a shot at the champion of their weight class in one of the main events of BCG Summit at the end of December. This title will be able to be challenged for by anyone who pins the champion in a match as normal, and will be vacated after BCG Summit for the next tournament winner.

Credit to both DarK_RaideR and Willr0ck for this idea, and a special thank you to WillrOck for the beautiful renders for all of these titles.

</div>

BCG HALL OF FAME

LUtZtph.jpg

Scarlet Samurai

CZ6zs0P.jpg

SPEED D

CZ6zs0P.jpgXjMxSz5.jpg

Double Feature (SPEED D & Hachigoro Maeda)

FS73oVU.jpg

Tanosuke Joshuya

</div>

l5j95SQ.jpg

MZ5nmF7.jpg

STABLES

BAKUHATSU

LEADER

FLrRW5I.jpg

Magnum Kobe

MEMBERS

5joiGS2.jpgGuxpXGi.jpguhaYVmk.jpgY92vFLP.jpg

WHNLKaK.jpgOw4k5d0.jpgbeVibY6.jpg

Eien Miyamoto | Emerald Angel | Shimpei Hirose | Tsuneyo Yanagimoto

Dark Optimus | Elemental IV | Velocidad

Led by one of the most exciting young workers in all of Japan, BAKUHATSU is all about putting on stellar matches. They are a tremendous blend of charisma and skill, each and every one of them able to steal the show on any given night. They can be considered a little arrogant, but they prove night and again that arrogance is well earned.

ELITE 2000

LEADER

ho4zv82.jpg

Takayuri 2000

MEMBERS

tPJqb3g.jpg664fjvS.jpg9ChWq5I.jpgPTqrzmD.jpg

w7N8CMN.jpgFX9dTTm.jpgQTNQIjp.jpg

Black Cobra | Bunrakuken Torii | Kadonomaro Kamisaka | Koji Kojima

Masao Tsubouchi | Scarlet Samurai II | White Samurai

"They're the best and they know it". ELITE 2000 are cocky pricks hand picked by Takayuri 2000. Everything they say they can back up, but they aren't here for your entertainment, only to take what's rightfully theirs; all the gold.

Kensai

LEADER

4EdwQrc.jpg

Mito Miwa

MEMBERS

OGeAp1h.jpgXFJvPGN.jpgiGHEsna.jpgWKbjwUC.jpg

SDblP1d.jpgRs2K95X.jpgvLooSbC.jpg

Eisaku Hoshino | Funakoshi | Pretty Okuma | Razan Okamoto

Cameron Vessey | Jared Johnson | Yoshinaka Taku

Miwa and Hoshino brought together the people they believed would be the future of Puroresu and decided that they would do all they could to help them pave the way. Kensai are a collection of tremendous young talents led by two father figures who believe in them and want to see them succeed more than anything.

Lionheart

LEADER

Dt8NQM2.jpg

Hiroyasu Gakusha

MEMBERS

8MHT08o.jpgxSUPLhK.jpgqx2aNQ9.jpgXUG66K5.jpg

VewEEu4.jpgE2KZXH4.jpgMuD4tn5.jpg

Kiminobu Kuroki | Omezo Shikitei | SUKI | Toshiharu Hyobanshi

Fox Mask | Masked Cougar | MYSTIC Dragon

Lionheart was the pheonix that rose from the ashes of GCG. Hiroyasu Gakusha brought together his downtrodden brothers and led them to their new home with fire in their hearts. They are a hard working group who want to show the world the best wrestling on the planet, and that BCG is the place to find that.

PRIDE

LEADER

OCWOeb2.jpg

PRIDE Koiso

MEMBERS

v71IATW.jpgb6jFDH1.jpgyb9YmDp.jpgIt24MnR.jpg

QM83rgx.jpgLPDHVGC.jpg69tRVHp.jpg

Kozue Kawashima | Kazunori Yamura | Oda Yakuda | Mabuchi Furusawa

Acid II | Crimson Dragon | Nichiren Amagawa

Led by the greatest wrestler on the planet, PRIDE is a group of hard working competators who are striving to achieve greatness. Koiso and Kawashima are shaping the best, and BCG is the perfect place for them to do that.

RAGE

LEADER

VoJzcPP.jpg

Tsurayuki Kamachi

MEMBERS

hTsYfGV.jpgeIIF65A.jpgcpXaMkY.jpgvnhCI6y.jpg

mmBP8jp.jpgbmgbU3S.jpgYQzg79Y.jpg

Nariaki Hitomi | Bussho Makiguchi | Chojiro Kitoaji | Sam Keith

Commander Kawagishi | Orange Tsuchie | Kid Toma

RAGE has been a consistant group that has been around since shortly after the formation of The Kingdom. They deliver crisp clean matches and have three fantastic tag teams that showcase their skills on every show. The World Tag Titles have been held a total of 6 times between two of their teams. The addition of Sam Keith has only helped to strengthen the young members of the team, as he acts like a mentor to shape them.

The Kingdom

LEADER

nRhNi8A.jpg

Calvin King

MEMBERS

a1wqzfi.jpglUMn5Mi.jpgM77RP4G.jpgYpy4rHL.jpg

ARzIe1l.jpg6N5I0TE.jpgJX6Q8U1.jpg

KC Glenn | Antonio Marquez | Edd Stone | Edward Cornell

Greg Gauge | Jacob Jett | Matthew Keith

The first stable formed in BCG was a group of Gaijin who referred to themselves as The Kingdom. Their members pride themselves on their tremendous ability and their drive to win no matter the cost. They have a tendency to deliver their promos specifically in English or Spanish, electing to not speak Japanese to the crowds to draw more heat.

The Syndicate

LEADER

z2jkDc0.jpg

Hiroaki Nakasawa

MEMBERS

3SUTWvH.jpgULIYgUJ.jpgUkw28f6.jpgVplHAM7.jpg

n18XiTr.jpg4sfCzrK.jpgRXbCOrT.jpg

Kazuma Narato | Mokuami Miata | Marihito Masuko | Tadakuni Toshusai

Heihachiro Sakai | Hirokumi Saito | Tanyu Toshusai

When Nakasawa joined the company he made it clear that he was taking over and he was going to bring some of his loyal friends to help. Presented somewhat as a burning hammer invasion group, The Syndicate is a group that has a tendency to go too far with their brutality in matches.

</div>

TAG TEAMS

3SUTWvH.jpgULIYgUJ.jpg

Black House

Kazuma Narato & Mokuami Maita

Formed: February 2008

Title History

World Level Tag Team (Apr 2009 - Aug 2009)

World Level Tag Team (Dec 2009 - Jan 2010)

BCG Junior Tag Team (Apr 2013 - Dec 2014)

hTsYfGV.jpgVoJzcPP.jpg

Demolition

Nariaki Hitomi & Tsurayuki Kamachi

Formed: June 2011

Title History

BCG World Tag Team (Aug 2011 - Jun 2012)

BCG World Tag Team (Mar 2013 - Apr 2013)

BCG World Tag Team (Jun 2013 - Aug 2013)

Y92vFLP.jpguhaYVmk.jpg

Future Shock

Tsuneyo Yanagimoto & Shimpei Hirose

Formed: February 2010

Title History

BCG World Tag League 2012

BCG Hisanobu Ochii Memorial Tournament 2015

Dt8NQM2.jpg8MHT08o.jpg

Gakusha & Kuroki

Hiroyasu Gakusha & Kiminobu Kuroki

Formed: December 2003

Title History

GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team (Jan 2004 - Aug 2005)

w7N8CMN.jpgFX9dTTm.jpg

High Octane

Masao Tsubouchi & Scarlet Samurai II

Formed: June 2010

Title History

N/A

v71IATW.jpgOCWOeb2.jpgg

Kawashima & Koiso

Kozue Kawashima & PRIDE Koiso

Formed: March 2002

Title History

PGHW International Tag Team (Oct 2005 - Sept 2006)

PGHW Glory Tag Crown (Sept 2006 - Aug 2007)

PGHW Elite Tag Team Series 2007/2009/2010

BCG World Tag League 2014

BCG World Tag Team (Mar 2015 - Present)

cpXaMkY.jpgeIIF65A.jpg

KitoGuchi

Chojiro Kitoaji & Bussho Makiguchi

Formed: April 2008

Title History

BCG World Tag League 2010

BCG World Tag Team (Aug 2010 - Aug 2011)

BCG World Tag Team (Jun 2012 - Mar 2013)

BCG World Tag Team (Feb 2014 - Apr 2014)

WKbjwUC.jpgiGHEsna.jpg

Omega

Razan Okamoto & Pretty Okakura

Formed: March 2010

Title History

BCG Junior Tag Team (Apr 2013 - Apr 2013)

Ow4k5d0.jpgWHNLKaK.jpg

Prodigy

Elemental IV & Dark Optimus

Formed: August 2014

Title History

N/A

XFJvPGN.jpgJX6Q8U1.jpg

Rebirth

Funakoshi & Matthew Keith

Formed: February 2014

Title History

BCG World Tag Team (Apr 2014 - Dec 2014)

Ypy4rHL.jpgARzIe1l.jpg

Risky Business

Edward Cornell & Greg Gauge

Title History

BCG World Tag Team (Dec 2014 - Mar 2015)

QTNQIjp.jpgFX9dTTm.jpg

RONIN

White Samurai & Scarlet Samurai II

Formed: October 2013

Title History

N/A

lUMn5Mi.jpgM77RP4G.jpg

Star Studs

Antonio Marquez & Edd Stone

Title History

BCG Junior Tag Team (Nov 2015 - Present)

OGeAp1h.jpg4EdwQrc.jpg

Team Breakdown

Eisaku Hoshino & Mito Miwa

Formed: 1999

Title History

PGHW Glory Tag Crown (Jul 1999 - Nov 1999)

PGHW Glory Tag Crown (Jan 2002 - Nov 2002)

PGHW Elite Tag Team Series 2005

BCG World Tag League 2013

BCG Blood Brothers (Jun 2014 - Aug 2015)

664fjvS.jpg9ChWq5I.jpg

The Machines

Bunrakuken Torii & Kadonomaro Kamisaka

Formed: June 2011

Title History

BCG World Tag Team (Aug 2013 - Nov 2013)

BCG Blood Brothers (Aug 2015 - Jan 2016)

mmBP8jp.jpgbmgbU3S.jpg

The Midnight Stars

Commander Kawagishi & Orange Tsuchie

Formed: February 2010

Title History

BCG Junior Tag Team (Jun 2010 - Dec 2010)

nRhNi8A.jpga1wqzfi.jpg

Total Eclipse

Calvin King & KC Glenn

Formed: October 2010

Title History

BCG World Tag League 2011

BCG Hisanobu Ochii Memorial Tournament 2012/2014

BCG Junior Tag Team (Dec 2010 - Dec 2012)

BCG Blood Brothers (Dec 2013 - Jun 2014)

BCG Junior Tag Team (Dec 2014 - Nov 2015)

b6jFDH1.jpgyb9YmDp.jpg

Yakuza

Kazunori Yamura & Oda Yakuta

Formed: August 2010

Title History

N/A

</div>

MZ5nmF7.jpg

MZ5nmF7.jpg

Junior Division

Acid II

The protoge of the original Acid, a mainstay of BHOTWG, Acid II was signed up by BCG and put through their developmental territories CSS and WCG (before JHPW) before being called up at the end of 2014. He is a former CSS National Champion and while he has yet to make a splash on the company, it is expected that he will go far eventually.

Years pro: 3

Years with BCG: 1

Title History: CSS National

Finisher: Acid Rain Bomb (a senton)

Antonio Maxi Marquez

Better known as Champagne Lover before he made the decision to come to Japan, Marquez is possibly the most famous Mainstream wrestler in the entire world, being a soap opera and movie star. He spent the majority of his career with SOTBPW before jumping to BCG in June of 2013, where he has thrived ever since. He is a 2 time BCG Junior Heavyweight Champion for a combined total of 17 months, and is the current BCG Junior Tag Team title holder with his partner Edd Stone.

Years Pro: 16

Years with BCG: 3

Title History: 2014 Wrestler of the Year, 2014 Tag Team of the Year (with Edd Stone), 3x Campeonato del Mundo SOTBPW, 2x Campeantos de Trios SOTBPW, 2 x BCG Junior Heavyweight, BCG Junior Tag Team

Finishers: Champagne Sunrise (450 Splash), Lover Stunner, Champagne Breakfast

Black Cobra

One of the legendary Stone Family, Duane Stone (aka Black Cobra) has 23 years of experience wrestling across North America and Japan, where he had a tremendous stint in BHOTWG and afantastic fued with Optimus. While some may think he's past his prime since winning the Best of the Super Juniors in BHOTWG, he has been looking to find a career resurgance, and has come to BCG to find it.

Years Pro: 23

Title History: NOTBPW Tag Team x2, NOTBPW Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Cup x 2 (2001, 2006), Hurning Junior Tag Team, Burning Junior Championship, BHOTWG Best of the Super Juniors x 2 (2007, 2010), BCG Challenger Series

Finishers: Alabaster Agony, From Canada with Love

Calvin King

"The Villain" Calvin King started his career with BCG and it is there that he built himself into being one of the most popular wrestlers in all of Japan. Loved and Hated by all, the Junior delivers beautiful crisp strikes and painful looking submission holds that make him a threat to any member of the roster. He took his training in the Tokyo Dojo very seriously, and uses his charisma and his prowess to whip crowds into a frenzy along with his tag team partner KC Glenn, a tag team that held the Junior Tag Titles for a combined 35 months. Currently he is enjoying his first run with the BCG Junior Heavyweight title, a title he has no interest in dropping any time soon.

Years Pro: 6

Years with BCG: 6

Title History: BCG Junior Tag Team x 3 (2 with KG Glenn, 1 with Masao Tsubouchi), BCG World Tag League (with KC Glenn), BCG Hisanobu Ochii Memorial Cup x 2 (With KC Glenn), BCG Best of the Super Juniors 2012, BCG Junior Heavyweight

Finishers: Regicide (Spinning Back Elbow), Hail to the King (Boston Crab)

Commander Kawagishi

Michihiro Kawagishi was one of the original BCG members, and he has had a great run with the company, showing off his beautiful Japanese Junior style along the way. His tag team with Orange Tsuchie has always impressed, and it is expected that he is going to be one of the people to really push the future of Japanese Wrestling forward.

Title History: BCG Junior Tag Team (W/ Orange Tsuchie)

Finisher: Diamond Dust (cutter)

Crimson Dragon

Not much is known yet about Crimson Dragon, a youngster who made his way through WCG in an exciting young tag team with Arthur Umaga. He wears a mask that has drawn parallels to Sensational Dragon,something that BCG refuses to aknowledge. He is certainly one to watch down the line.

Years Pro: 3

Title History: WCG Tag Team (w/ Arthur Umaga)

Finisher: Dragon Spin (Super Rana)

Dark Optimus

Dark Optimus is a character that debued in BCG in 2014. It is understood that he has Optimus's blessing to use the character, and as such he has taken up toe Optimus Lineage. Formerly he was known as Hachigoro Maeda, and was a part of a tremendous tag team with SPEED D, prior to his tragic death. His team with Elemental IV is one to watch in the future, as both are tremendous talents, and the experience of Optimus is helping Elemental grow into a better performer each day. His tag team with SPEED D was the company's second induction into the BCG Hall of Fame after SPEED D's death.

Years Pro: 10

Years with BCG: 5

Title History: Hinote Dojo All-Japan, BCG Junior Tag Team (w/ SPEED D)

Finishers: Atomic O-Bomb, Optomizer, O-Bomb, Ozone Sky Flier

Edd Stone

The Black Sheep of the Stone Family, Edd Stone is considered to be the bad boy of the BCG roster, having been thrown out of TCW after certain issues arose, he made his way to Japan which was an excellent career move for him as he has formed a tremendous tag team with Antonio Marquez. Fans love to hate him, and his antics in the ring are talked about across the country as he seeks more gold to add to his collection.

Years Pro: 11

Years with BCG: 2

Title History: NOTBPW Unlimited Action x 4, NOTBPW Young Lion x 2, NOTBPW Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Cup (2006 w/ Duane Stone), BCG Junior Tag Team

Finisher: Party's Over (coup de grace)

Elemental IV

Nothing is known about the mysterious Elemental IV. He started his career with BCG's developmental company WCG where he ha dan impressive run before being called up in August of 2014. Since then he has formed a promising tag team with Dark Optimus that will likely take the two of them far. It is rumoured that none of the Elementals knew about him, but BHOTWG have yet to take action against him for using the gimic.

Years Pro: 4

Title History: WCG National, WCG Junior Tag Team (w/ Tobei Sugimura)

Finishers: Inferno Splash, Earth Breaker

Emerald Angel

One of the former members of the defunct WLW roster, Emerald Angel is a phenominal masked wrestler who BCG signed up in order to bolster their ranks. Still in his twenties, it is expected that Emerald Angel will eventually become a top player in the impressive Junior Heavyweight division.

Title History: World Level Tag Team (W/ Hell Monkey), World Level Show Stealer, WLW Universal x 4, BCG Challenger Series

Finishers: Angel Fury, Angel Grace, Angel Grace II, Angel Snap, Angel Spike

Fox Mask

Considered to be the heart and soul of the defunct CZCW, Fox Mask made his dream to work for a major company in Japan come true when he began touring with BHOTWG, also being signed up by BCG. Since being in the company he has continuously put on steller matches, and has the destinction of being the second ever BCG Best of the Super Juniors winner in 2011. The fans are rooting for him to one day get a run with the Junior Heavyweight title, but until then he will continue to be a solid hand.

Years Pro: 17

Title History: Costal Zone Championship x 6, BCG Best of the Super Juniors 2011, BCG National

Finishers: Fox Hunter (moonsault), Fox Flip Off DDT

Jacob Jett

Joining the BCG roster very early on, The Amazing Jacob Jett has had a pretty solid run with the company, while also touring with almost every other company in Japan. He is a tremendous worker and is also quite young, having great things expected from him to come. He has the destinction of ending Magnum Kobe's steller first reign as BCG Junior Heavyweight champion.

Title History: 4C Championship x 2, 4C Tag Team Championship (w/ Darryl Devine), Burning Junior Championship, BCG Junior Heavyweight

Finishers: Emergency Landing, Jett Take Off, Jett Engine

Jared Johnson

The protoge of Johnny Bloodstone, Double J was signed after his debut into the world of Pro Wrestling. There is a lot expected from the young technician, who is a phenominal worker, though on a roster like the BCG one there are fears that he may become lost in the shuffle. After a 2 year break from the company, he redebued at the beginning of 2015, and looks to break out soon.

Years Pro: 5

Title History: none

Finishers: Carolina Crossface, MDX Powerbomb

Kazuma Narato

Part of the tremendous tag team Black House, Narato started his career in the US before coming home to Japan and working with WLW after being released from TCW. He worked with WLW until being signed to BHOTWG in 2010, and then leaving them in 2013 along with his partner. Their loss was BCG's game, as the duo has been extremely successful in BCG, and don't look like they're stopping any time soon. They held the BCG Junior Tag Team for over a year in their only run with the titles so far, through half of 2013 and all of 2014 and had an impressive 14 defences in that time.

Years Pro: 19

Title History: TCW Cruiserweight Tag Team x 3 (W/ Ota), World Level Tag Team x 2 (w/ Mokumai Maita), World Level Streetfighting, World Level Show Stealer, BCG Junior Tag Team (w/ Mokuami Maita)

Finisher: Narato Stunner

KC Glenn

Southern Justice is no doubt one of the biggest success stories in BCG, alongside his tag team partner Calvin King. He is one of the best workers in the company, and shows it by consistantly putting on 5 star matches. His efforts have been rewarded multiple times as he has been a champion several times, and seems to have no ceiling on where his career will take him. It is expected that he is a future Junior Heavyweight champion, and many are wondering if he will be the one to dethrone his tag team partner.

Title History: Young Wrestler of the Year x 3 (2013, 2014, 2015), BCG World Tag League 2011 (W/Calvin King), BCG Junior Tag Team x 2 (W/ Calvin King), BCG Hisanobu Ochii Memorial Cup x 2 (2012, 2014 w/ Calvin King)

Finisher: Tune Up The Sunshine Band (Superkick)

Kid Toma

Tama So'oialo is an impressive worker who spent 6 years working in SWF before moving out to Japan. He was released by SWF in 2011 and immediately signed by BCG. He has been consistantly impressive, and while he has yet to win any titles in BCG, it seems like it's only a matter of time.

Title History: SWF World Tag Team x 2 (w/ Akima Brave)

Finisher: Long Range Headbutt (Diving Headbutt)

Koji Kojima

The Silent Assassin was known to many as the owner of the beloved WLW before its demise. After the fall of WLW he spent a year with PCG before being signed by BCG, where he has been a tremendous veteran hand and locker room leader, mentoring a handful of the members of the roster. While he is not one of the title contenders in the company generally, he is easily one of the most respected members of the company.

Years Pro: 22

Title History: World Level Tap Out, World Level Tag Team x 5 (2 w/ Koki Ishibashi, 3 w/ Haru Kuroguji), PGHW Glory Tag Crown (w/ Nigel Svensson), BCG Openweight x 2

Finisher: Koji Crossface

Magnum Kobe

The first legitimate star in BCG, Magnum Kobe was signed to the company back in May of 2010 and has been a top star ever since, being the second Junior Heavyweight Champion in the company and having held that title for over 2 years. Not enough good things can be said about the cocky young wrestler who seems to master all aspects of wrestling, and the current BCG Openweight champion will likely be a mainstay in the main event scene for years to come.

Years Pro: 30

Title History: World Level Tap Out x 2, World Level Streetfighting, World Level Show Stealer x 2, World Level Universal, SAISHO Destiny, BCG Junior Heavyweight x 2, BCG Challenger Series, BCG Openweight

Finishers: Magnum Deathlock, The Glorious Red, KOBE Bomb

Marihito Masuko

It was once thought that he would never leave BHOTWG, but the world was shocked when he stormed out of the company and came straight to BCG, bringing his skills to the enemy of the Burning crew and showcasing his tremendous skill with the rising Lion. Since signing he has put on tremendous matches with several members of the roster, and is a former Junior Heavyweight Champion and BotSJ winner, joining the roster during the 2013 tournament which he would win. At 33 years old, and with a lot of great competition, it is expected he will continue to be a mainstay of the Junior division for a long time.

Title History: Burning Junior Tag Team (w/ Elemental III), Burning Junior Championship x 2, BHOTWG Best of the Super Juniors 2006, BCG Best of the Super Juniors 2013, BCG Junior Heavyweight x 2

Finishers: Masuko Cradle, Masuko Cradle Shock

Masao Tsubouchi

A member of the initial roster and a fantastic young hand, Masao Tsubouchi started his career with BCG and was on its first show. He has the destinction of being the first ever Junior Tag Team champion in BCG alongside Calvin King, and has been in an excellent Tag Team with Scarlet Samurai II ever since. Putting on excellent matches constantly, he is expected to be a breakout star within the next few years.

Years Pro: 7

Title History: BCG Junior Tag Team (w/Calvin King)

Finisher: Brainbuster Suplex

Masked Cougar

Probably one of the best members of the BCG roster to never win a title, Masked Cougar has toured with basically every company in Japan since moving here from CZCW in 2011. He has been a mainstay on the BCG roster ever since and is considered one of the most consistant members of the division. Expect to see him with the National title in the not too distant future, or perhaps chasing down the revamped Challenger Series.

Years Pro: 14

Title History: Costal Zone Xtreme

Finishers: Cougar Pounce, "I am Cougar, Hear Me Roar", High Rise Cougar Pounce

Mokuami Maita

The Babyfaced Assassin Mokuami Miata was originally a member of the tremendous BHOTWG junior division, and is a tremendous submission specialist contrary to the styles of most of the rest of the Junior division. Miata left to join WLW and create the amazing Black House tag team with Kazuma Narato before the two of them made their way to BCG. He has put on stellar matches ever since and has challenged for the Junior Heavyweight title on a few different occasions.

Years Pro: 18

Title History: World Level Tap Out, World Level Tag Team x 2 (w/ Kazuma Narato), BCG Junior Tag Team (w/ Kazuma Narato)

Finisher: Assassination Attempt (crossface)

Mystic DRAGON

MYSTIC Dragon is the youngest son of the original Elemental. He was originally known for working for Hinote Dojo, the developmental territory of Burning Hammer before working on the main roster for 1 year. He was sent back down to the dojo after that and also worked for EX2010 before being signed to the BCG roster in 2013. He has spent the last three years putting on great matches in BCG, and great things are expected of him in the future as he advances up the card.

Title History: Hinote Dojo All-Japan x 2, EXODUS World Junior Heavyweight Tag Team (w/ Toji Munkata)

Finisher: Dragon Driver III

Nichiren Amagawa

A protoge of Koji Kojima, Amagawa was one of the early signees for BCG and brought in to play heel to Magnum Kobe, the two of them putting on tremendous matches in their time together. His career is still in its infancy, and he looks to be a massive star waiting to break out.

Title History: World Level Tag Team (w/ Silver Shibanuma), GCG Openweight, BCG Junior Heavyweight

Finishers: Amagawa Total Lock, Five Point Stretch

Orange Tsuchie

One of the original members of the BCG roster and an impressive young talent, the Shaolin Monk Orange Tsuchie has managed to impress in a great tag team with Commander Kawagishi that has consistantly put on fantastic matches over their history together.

Title History: BCG Junior Tag Team (w/ Commander Kawagishi)

Finisher: Orange Flash

Pretty Okakura

A man who started his career with BCG, Okakura has been with the company since day one and his tag team Omega with Razan Okamoto has been an extremely enjoyable one for that entire time. The two men have consistantly put on great matches, and that doesn't look to stop any time soon as they aim to have long runs in the tag team tournaments in the future.

Title History: BCG Junior Tag Team (w/ Razan Okamoto)

Finishers: STF, Yakuza Kick

Razan Okamoto

Considered one of the brightest young stars in Japan, Razan Okamoto had a breakout year in 2015, winning the Best of the Super Juniors tournament and putting on a phenominal showing in his match against KC Glenn. Okamoto's tag team with Pretty Okakura is great, but it is expected that his solo career will greatly overshadow Okakura's.

Title History: BCG Junior Tag Team (w/ Pretty Okakura), BCG Challenger Series, BCG Best of the Super Juniors 2015

Scarlet Samurai II

Hyotaru was one of the two protoges of the original Scarlet Samurai character, and after his retirement the character was passed to him. Another bright young worker who has been with BCG since the beginning, Samurai's tag teams with Masao Tsubouchi and White Samurai have both been impressive, and it is likely that he will be one for the future, hoping to take the Scarlet Samurai character to new heights.

Finishers: Hyotaru Driver III, Samurai Snap DDT

Shimpei Hirose

One of the best brawlers in the junior division, Hirose has been carving a path of amazing matches throughout the history of BCG. His tag team Future SHock with Tsuneyo Yanagimoto has yet to hold the Junior Tag Team titles, but it is only a matter of time as the two continue to impress.

Title History: BCG World Tag League 2012 (w/ Tsuneyo Yanagimoto), BCG Hisanobu Ochii Memorial Cup 2015 (W/ Tsuneyo Yanagimoto)

Finisher: Mountain Sleeper

Tsuneyo Yanagimoto

Getting his first break with BCG and going on to become the first winner of the Best of the Super Juniors tournament, as well as the premier Junior Heavyweight champion, Yanagimoto is a man who might be considered the future of Japanese Junior wrestling. He and Razan Okamoto are natural rivals, and thusfar Yanagimoto seems to have the leg up of the two of them. He is one to watch for sure.

Years Pro: 8

Title History: BCG Best of the Super Juniors 2010, BCG Junior Heavyweight, BCG World Tag League 2012 (w/ Shimpei Hirose), BCG Hisanobu Ochii Memorial Cup 2015 (w/ Shimpei Hirose)

Velocidad

The young Velocidad has been singled out by many as the Next Big Thing in Mexican Wrestling, though he has now spent the majority of his career working in Japan. He joined BCG at the end of 2010, and has toured with almost everyone in Japan as well, raising his star even more. Since being in BCG, he has put on a number of classics and had an excellent run with the BCG National title. The sky is the limit.

Years Pro: 9

Title History: Campeanatos de Parejas SOTBPW (W/ Rebelde Loco), Campeantos de Trios SOTBPW (w/ El Hijo Espada Roja * Capitao Brasil Jr), Campeonato de Menor SOTBPW, World Level Tag Team (w/ Keita Fukao), BCG National

Finisher: Velocidad Tornado

White Samurai

Following his mentor Scarlet Samurai to BCG after being released by BHOTWG at the end of 2013, White Samurai has been in a good tag team with Scarlet Samurai II. While he hasn't won any titles yet, it seems like the two will be taking tag team gold sooner rather than later, though only time will tell.

Years Pro: 13

Finisher: The Art of War

</div>

Heavyweight Division

Bunrakuken Torii

The Machine Gun is a tough scrapper with rapid fire forearmattacks, something that looks like it might make him a star in the world of Puroresu. Getting his start with BCG upon the company's creation, Torii has looked like a star throughout his run, and his tagteam Lionheart with Kadonomaro Kamisaka has been putting on amazing matches since their formation. A heavyweight champion in waiting, Torii is a rising star for sure.

Title History: BCG World Tag Team (w/ Kadonomaro Kamisaka), BCG Blood Brothers (W/ Kadonomaro Kamisaka)

Finishers: Spinning Forearm Smash, Flying Forearm off Top

Bussho Makiguchi

The Protoge of PRIDE Koiso and one half of the stunning KitoGuchi, Makiguchi has been a mainstay on the BCG roster since joining them bck in May of 2010. He and his partner have always been around tag team gold, putting on tremendous matches consnstantly over their 5+ years with the company. Makiguchi is still expected to break out eventually as a solo competator, but with the amazing Tag Team division in BCG, that isn't top priority at the moment.

Title History: PGHW Historical Japan, BCG World League 2010 (w/ Chojiro Kitoaji), BCG World Tag Team x 3 (w/ Chojiro Kitoaji)

Finisher: Blazing Elbow

Cameron Vessey

Son of Larry Vessey, Cameron started his BCG career doing several tours with them, and other promotions in Japan before being signed to the company proper at the end of 2014. He is a former Rip Chord Invitational winner, and looks to be a future star for BCG that they will be able to build around.

Title History: Mid Atlantic Tag Team (W/ Casey Valentine), Rip Chord Invitational Challenge 2009

Finisher: Vessey Driver II

Chojiro Kitoaji

Known as a wrestling machine, Kitoaji is one half of the stunning KitoGuchi tag team and one of the top stars in BCG since joining their roster in May of 2010. A multiple time tag team champion as well as a former World Heavyweight champion, Kitoaji's star has burned brightly since joining. His attitude has been brought into question from time to time, but his consistancy cannot be undersold and he has a bright future ahead of him.

Title History: PGHW Historical Japan, BCG World Tag Team x 3 (w/Bussho Makiguchi), BCG World Tag League 2010 (w/ Bussho Makiguchi), BCG World Heavyweight

Finisher: Kitoaji Lariat

Edward Cornell

Brought to BCG when they bought out MOSC as part of a talent raid (the only member of that raid), The Business Edward Cornell has had a fantastic platform in order to grow in BCG, as well as touring with BHOTWG and CGC (before they closed down). A former BCG Openweight and Joshuyo World Cup winner, Cornell's run with BCG has been the best of his career so far, and his allignment with The Kingdom has benifited him well, along with his excellent tag team with Greg Gauge. The comparisons to Rough Justice Tommy Cornell may happen less often, but that's certainly not a bad thing, and he has a long career ahead of him in Japan.

Years with BCG: 4

Title History: BCG World Tag Team (w/ Greg Gauge), BCG National, BCG Openweight, BCG Joshuyo World Cup 2015

Finisher: Black Lightning Bomb

Eien Miyamoto

Superstar Eien Miyamoto is a solid young worker who started in SAISHO before being released after his developmental with them was finished. Where PHGW saw nothing, BCG saw the promise of this amazing young worker, and they signed him up at the end of 2010. He has enjoyed a spot near the top of the card ever since, and with his age and charisma, he will likely continue that momentum for many years to come.

Title History: SAISHO Destiny, SAISHO Destiny Tag Team (w/ KAZ), BCG World Tag Team (w/ Eric Sandretti), BCG National, BCG World Heavyweight

Finisher: STF

Eisaku Hoshino

After a 4 year hiatus where he was working on his political career (we won't get too far into that), Hoshino returned to the wrestling world in a shock move when he stunned for cult status company BCG in September of 2012, and has been one of the key parts in propelling them to their current status. He is a multi time world champion, and his tag team with Mito Miwa continues to impress even as the two get up in age. Hoshino is undoubtedly one of the stars of BCG, and he will likely have a job there for as long as he has a career.

Years Pro: 23

Title History: PGHW Glory Tag Crown x 2 (W/ Mito Miwa), PGHW Glory Crtown x 2, PGHW Elite Tag Team Series 2005 (W/ Mito Miwa), PGHW Elite Series x 2 (2000, 2002), BCG World Tag League 2013 (W/ Mito Miwa), BCG World Heavyweight x 2, BCG Blood Brothers (w/ Mito Miwa)

Finishers: Godzilla Plunge, Nuclear Death Bomb

Funakoshi

This man completely embodies Puroresu and BCG saw something special in him when they gave him his first break and signed him to their initial roster. It is said that he is embodied with the fighting spirit of an ancient samurai, and ther eis no doubt that he will be a star in Japan for decades to come.

Years Pro: 9

Title History: BCG A-1 Grand Prix x 2 (2010, 2012), BCG World Tag Team (w/ Matthew Keith), BCG Challenger Series, BCG World Heavyweight

Finisher: Butterfly Backbreaker

Greg Gauge

Son of legendary Sam Keith (current owner of the company), Greg Gauge was an early signing with the company along with his brother in June 2010 and has been a mainstay ever since. Initially teaming with his brother Matthew Keith before forming a tremendous team with Edward Cornell, Gauge's work as a memebr of The Kingdom has seen him put on classics all over the card. Never far from the main event, he is still very young and will be a massive star one day.

Title History: BCG World Tag Team x 2 (1 w/ Matthew Keith, 1 W/ Edward Cornell)

Finisher: Proton Lock

Heihachiro Sakai

A good technical wrestler who was brought up with Hinote Dojo, Sakai eventually was released from his long developmental contract after assumingly being frustrated with Burning Hammer's willingness to move him to the main roster, before moving to BCG in November of 2012. Since then he has been a mainstay of the BCG Midcard, though with his development it is assumed that he will likely break out of that position and rise up the card soon.

Title History: Hinote Dojo All-Japan

Finisher: Sakai Suplex

Hiroaki Nakasawa

The world was quite shocked when The H-Bomb was released from BHOTWG when they were going through financial crisis. Seen as a major star in Japan and someone they could build around going forward, BCG signed him up quickly in a move that shocked the wrestling world, and one of the modern icons of Japanese wrestling joined the fastest rising company in the world. He signed with BCG in March of 2014 and 1 month later won the World Heavyweight title, a championship he has had an iron lock on ever since. The Hall of Immortal bound career of Nakasawa will only continue to shine in his new platform.

Years Pro: 20

Title History: Burning Openweight, Burning World x 2, BCG World Heavyweight

Finishers: Compression Powerbomb, H-Bomb, Super Nakasawa H-Bomb, H-Sault, Nakasawa Neckbreaker, Sudden Impact Lariat

Hirokumi Saito

Another worker who came to BCG from Burning Hammer, Saito was never seen as a major player while he worked with them and when BCG came to sign him up, BHOTWG didn't put up a fight. He has been a solid hand for the companyt ever since, putting on solid matches and slowly making his way up the card. It's unknown if he will ever hold gold in the company, but Saito is someone who will always be considered one of the backbone members of the Heavyweight division.

Title History: None

Finishers: Cross Arm Suplex, Standing Knee Strike

Hiroyasu Gakusha

What is there to say about the former Ace of GCG? The Golden Lion? The likelyhood of him ever setting foot in BCG was microscopic and nobody would have expected it until GCG folded due to financial issues, and BCG offered him a job for as long as he'd work with them. Gakusha is a tremendous talent who has put on fantastic matches with everyone he has worked with, and when the GCG World Heavyweight title was reintroduced into BCG as the BCG Openweight title, he was the first man to win it, and held it for seven months before relinquishing his grip. He has stated that Nakasawa is afraid of him, and it's the only reason he isn't the World Heavyweight Champion yet.

Title History: GCG Openweight, GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team (w/ Kiminobu Kuroki), GCG World Heavyweight x 2, BCG Openweight

Finishers: Gakusha Golden Bomb, Roaring Gakusha Strike

Kadonomaro Kamisaka

Kamisaka was signed up to BCG as soon as he made his debut into the world of Pro Wrestling and has been a mainstay of the roster ever since. Forming a fantastic tag team with Bunrakuken Torii known as Lionheart, Serene K is another wrestler who is being tipped for future success, and his title success so far, along with many tremendous matches, is only helping with that.

Title History: BCG World Tag Team (w/ Bunrakuken Torii), BCG Blood Brothers (w/ Bunrakuken Torii)

Finishers: Stump Piledriver, Triangle Choke

Kazunori Yamura

A member of one of the better tag teams not to win a tag title in BCG, Yamura is an excellent young talent who joined BCG at the start of his career, getting his break with them and being a mainstay of their tag division ever since. He and Oda Yakuta seem primed to make a run at the tag titles soon.

Finisher: Spinning Back Fist

Kiminobu Kuroki

Super K was a mainstay of GCG, working in a tag team with Gakusha but also suffering several injuries in the process. When the company folded, Kuroki was picked up with BCG and almost instantly checked into Rehab to work on his painkiller addiction. Clean and sober now since 2014, he was resigned to the roster in August of 2015 and has been putting on excellent tag matches with the Golden Lion ever since.

Title History: GCG Openweight, GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team (w/ Hiroyasu Gakusha), GCG Openweight

Finishers: Mercury Sleeper, Kuroki Krush

Kozue Kawashima

Another victim of financial woes mixed with a history of injury, Kozue Kawashima was one of the former stars in PGHW, his tag team with PRIDE Koiso being a highlight in the company. The company was nearly shut down due to financial distress, and they released several of their top stars, including Kawashima and Koiso, who were both signed up by BCG. His record in BCG has been tremendous, and the current World Tag Team champion looks poised to be a main eventer in the company for years to come if he can stay healthy.

Years Pro: 14

Title History: PGHW International Tag Team (w/ PRIDE Koiso), PGHW Glory Tag Crown (w/ PRIDE Koiso), PGHW Glory Crown, PGHW Elite Tag Team Series x 3(2007, 2009, 2010 w/ PRIDE Koiso), BCG A-1 Grand Prix 2014, BCG Joshuyo World Cup 2014, BCG World Tag League 2014 (W/PRIDE Koiso), BCG World Tag Team (W/ PRIDE Koiso)

Finishers: Kawashima Driver 2005, Double K Killer

Mabuchi Furusawa

A former multi time GCG Champion and the former owner of GCG, Furusawa came to BCG after the fall of GCG and has been a consistant hand for the company ever since. He has held gold in the company once, being rewarded for his hard work, and is another man who will likely have a job for as long as he wants it.

Title History: GCG World Heavyweight, GCG World HEavyweight Tag Team x 2 (1 w/ Hirokazu Yamanoue, 1 w/ Yasuhide Tayama), GCG Openweight x 3, BCG National

Finisher: Furusawa Armbar

Matthew Keith

Son of the legendary Sam Keith and twin brother of Greg Gauge, Keith has toured across Japan, including being signed for BCG early on in their history. He is a part of a tremendous tag team with Funakoshi known as Rebirth, and it seems guarenteed that he is going to evolve into one of the brightest stars in wrestling. One of the early World Heavyweight Champions in the companys run, Keith has a strong career ahead of him with BCG>

Title History: PSW National, PGHW Glory Tag Team (w/ Toshiki Shibanumo), BCG World Tag Team x 2 (1 w/Greg Gauge, 1 w/Funakoshi), BCG World Heavyweight

Finisher: Proton Lock

Mito Miwa

One of Japan's top stars, The Pride Warrior was one of the main reasons for PGHW's success and as a mainstay with the company until his injuries continued to build up and his age began to show in the ring. He was released by PGHW in April 2013, and in August of 2013 he was brought into BCG with the hope that he could help their young stars. He has proven that he isn't done yet and has put on a wealth of great matches with his tag team partner Eisaku Hoshino, and while he may have lost a step, he is still a major asset for the company.

Years Pro: 24

Title History: 2011 Wrestler of the Year, PGHW Historical Japan, PGHW Glory Tag Crown x 3 (2 w/ Eisaku Hoshino, 1 w/ Akinori Kwakami), PGHW Glory Crown x 2, PGHW Elite Tag Team Series 2005 (w/ Eisaku Hoshino), PGHW Elite Series 2004, BCG World Tag League 2013 (w/ Eisaku Hoshino), BCG Bllod Brothers (w/ Eisaku Hoshino), BCG A-1 Grand Prix 2013, BCG World Heavyweight

Finishers: Amphora Clutch Suplex '05, Amphora Stretch, Amphora Suplex, Pride Bonber, Amphora Clutch Bomb, Amphora Clutch Drive

Nariaki Hitomi

Hitomi came up through BHOTWG's youth ranks, working with them briefly before being sent down to Hinote Dojo. He was never called back up to the main roster, and supplimented his work experience by working with the now defunct WEXXV as well. In He was releaced from Hinote Dojo in November of 2010, and from WEXXV in December 2010, and would be picked up by BCG in April 2011, where he has become a great worker in an excellent tag team with Tsurayuki Kamachi. He is a 3 time tag team champion and has been enjoying a nice main event run with the company ever since.

Title History: BCG World Tag Team x 3 (w/ Tsurayuki Kamachi)

Finisher: Death Valley Driver

Oda Yakuta

A former part of the INSPIRE movement, Yakuta floated around the Japanese indy scene after the demise of INSPIRE before being signed by BCG in August of 2010. He has been part of a solid tag team with Kazunori Yamura ever since, and has been a solid presence on the roster throughout his run.

Finishers: Yak Bomb, Running Big Boot

Omezo Shikitei

Shikitei is a solid amateur competator who came into the world of pro wrestling with that background and was instantly signed by BCG. He has been improving throughout his entire time with the company, having had a good run with the Challenger Series title, and is expected to go far in his career.

Title History: BCG Challenger Series

Finishers: Cross Armbreaker, STF

PRIDE Koiso

There is a good chance that Koiso is the best wrestler on the BCG roster,l as well as in the world. His solid career in PHGW was only a precurser to what was to come, but injuries mixed with the near death of PGHW led to his release and subsiquent signing with BCG, where he has been a mainstay of the main event scene an a true locker room leader ever since. His team with Kozue Kawashima is currently considered the best in the entire world, and ther is a great hope that Koiso has many years left in the tank.

Title History: Wrestler of the Year 2009/2015, Tag Team of the Year 2012/2015 (w/ Kozue Kawashima), PGHW International Tag Team (w/Kozue Kawashima), PGHW Historical Japan, PGHW Glory Tag Crown (w/Kozue Kawashima), PGHW Glory Crown, PGHW Elite Tag Team Series x 3 (2007/2009/2010 w/Kozue Kawashima), PGHW Elite Series x 3 (2009, 2011, 2013), BCG World Tag Team (w/Kozue Kawashima), BCG World Tag League 2014 (w/Kozue Kawashima)

Finishers: Koiso Kutter, Running Koiso Kutter, Koiso Death Kutter, Koiso Spike, P.G.H. Lariats

Sam Keith

The owner of BCG and one of the true legends of wrestling, Sam Keith is a man who needs no introduction and who has worked around the world. He brings a wealth of experience to BCG, and his relationship with Rip Chord has led to a working relationship between them and MAW. While he is long past his prime, the 54 year old Keith still wrestles to this day and has had a run with the Challenger's Series title as well as helping many of the young workers in the company.

Years Pro: 36

Title History: Wrestler of the Year 1991/1993, TCW International, SWF World Heavyweight x 4, SWF North American, CGC World x 2, GCG World Tag Team x 2 (w/ Robert Oxford), Campeonato de Herencia de Mundo MPWF x 2, Burning World Championship x 2, BCG Challengers Series

Finishers: Proton Lock, Neutron Plex

SUKI

One of the rising stars of the former CGC, SUKI was being primed to be the future ace of the company and had toyed with the main event before the company went under. He was signed by BCG for a couple of tours in 2012 before being signed full time after GCG went under. Since then he has been a solid worker for the company, and is someone who the company wil be looking to build into a main event worker in the not too distant future.

Title History: CGC World Heavyweight x 2, CGC World Heavyweight Tag Team (w/ Murai Enotmoto), CGC Openweight x 2, BCG National, BCG Challenger Series

Finishers: SUKI Special III, Mountain SUKI

Tadakuni Toshusai

The Shocker Tadakuni Toshusai is a man who had been slowly making his way up the BHOTWG ranks for years, having originally been thought to be a potential main eventer for the company. His push eventually stalled and when the company needed to save some money he was one of the names on the chopping block. He has been given new life on the BCG roster, and while he hasn't had mmuch time to show his talents yet, there are hopes that the spark he once had early in his Burning Hammer run will be relit here.

Years Pro: 15

Years with BCG: 0

Title History: Burning World Tag Team x 2 (1 w/ Koshiro Ino, 1 w/ Eiji Hamacho)

Finisher: Shock Treatment

Tadayuki 2000

When GCG was seeing a resurgance, Tadayuki 2000 was one of the reasons for that. He has a natural charisma and talent that helped lift the company from dire straights, though it couldn't prevent its death in 2013. Signed up to the BCG roster as soon as the company folded, Takayuki 2000 has been putting on great matches over his 2 years with the company, and has been rewarded with a year long run the National title and a deep run through the A-1 Grand Prix

Years Pro: 15

Title History: GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team x 2 (1 w/ Harumi Okazawaya, 1 w/ Yasuhide Tayama), GCG Openweight, BCG National

Finishers: Persian Deathlock, Takayuri Air Attack, Takayuri Bomb Attack, Third Degree Burn

Tanyu Toshusai

The nephew of Japanese legend Yoshinaka Toshusai, Tanyu Toshusai was signed to BCG as soon as he debued 4 years ago and has been on their roster ever since. While he hasn't won any gold with the company yet, his work rate has been quite impressive and it has to be assumed that he will eventually be built into a main event star for the company's future.

Finisher: Dangerous Brainbuster

Toshiharu Hyobanshi

One of the main eventers from GCG, and a man who had been coined the New Kikkawa by some due to his style, Hyobanshi was another of the people signed up to BCG after the demise of GCG and has again been a solid worker for the company. A former BCG Openweight champion, Hyobanshi has been near the Main Event for his entire run with the company, and doesn't look to be slowing down.

Title History: GCG World Heavyweight x 3, GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team (w/ Namboku Makuda), GCG Openweight x 2, BCG Openweight

Finishers: Nova Bomb Redux, Nova Bomb

Tsurayuki Kamachi

A former INSPIRE alumni and one of the first ever members of the BCG roster, Kamachi has been a mainstay in the main event scene of the company since his signing and his tag team with Nariaki Hitomi has been a highlight of the Heavyweight division. He recently won the A-1 Grand Prix and put on a fantastic match against Hiroaki Nakasawa, being the closest to prying the title from his hands yet. It's only a matter of time until Kamachi wins the World Heavyweight title.

Title History: BCG World Tag Team x 3 (w/ Nariaki Hitomi), A-1 Grand Prix 2015

Finisher: Scorpion Deathlock

Yoshinaka Taku

The son of Toshinobu Taku, Yoshi was signed to BCG on his debut into the wrestling world and worked his way hrough CSS and WCG before claiming his position on the main roster, where he has put on a string of phenominal matches. At the age of 24 he still has a tremendous amount of time ahead of him, and it seems like his rise to the main event scene is something that is a matter of when, not if.

Title History: CSS World Tag Team (w/Sterling Whitlock)

Finisher: Full Nelson Bomb

</div>

Non Wrestler Personel

Kiyohisa Tokuoka

Tokuoka is the voice of BCG, having gotten his break in the business with them in may of 2010 and having evolved into one of the best announcers in the world. He may only be 26, but his passion for the business and his ability with a microphone shine through with each show he calls, and he will have a job with BCG for as long as he wants it.

Masayuki Shiga

Masayuki Shiga worked originally for GCG between 1985 and 1999, and then went to PGHW until he retired from in ring work in 2011. HE was signed by BCG to put together their matches in July of 2012 and since then has been the brain of the company, helping craft amazing matches and showing off his natural affinity for his position. He demands great respect from all of the wrestlers and is loved by all.

Years Pro: 33

Takehi Komagata

Takeji is the number one fan of The Kingdom, or at least that's what anyone would believe from his commentary. He is a great colour commentator who was signed by BCG at his debut and has spent his entire career with the company, calling all of the greatest matches and tooting the horn of the heels the entire time.

Toshimichi Tsurimi

Tsurimi is a referee who is known for his tremendous charisma and his willingness to get involved in spots in the matches, which has only helped to endeer him to the fans. Signing with BCG at his debut, he has evolved into the greatest referee in the world, at least according to the year end awards, and can be seen slapping the matt in BCG every night.

</div>

MZ5nmF7.jpg

So this is just a quick bit of info on this dynasty. I started this playthrough using the CVerse 2010 mod because I wanted to 1) create my character at my age for R2G (June 91 is my birthday) and 2) I wanted to use BCG, my favourite company in Japan, to do it. 2010 is the year that BCG launched, so I just took them and made them in accordance with the challenge. I personally would say I failed the challenge, because I cheated 3 times during it. I decided I wanted to run a touring schedule with a weight split, and half way through my first year the economy and wrestling industry started to drop. They both got almost to zero and there was no chance I was going to get out of debt so the first time I cheated I did so by giving my promotion money to keep them from bankruptcy, which I paid back as soon as I was able too. The second time I cheated was when I saw that Champagne Lover had made himself available in Japan. I was a cult level company and SOTBPW had dropped to regional and had him on a PPA deal. I dropped his popularity a little bit so he was no longer too big for me to sign, something that I did not change back after his signing (I worked him back up to the level he is at now). The third time was when my owner Tanosuke Joshuyo died. I swapped characters (without changing bookers or owners in any company) in order to make Sam Keith the new owner of BCG, because I thought that would work better for my story. I am back to playing as my user character (which is good because I'm pretty sure he's a massive egotistical prick at this point and would just be locker room poison). So because of these reasons I would say I did not achieve my goal of completing the challenge. That said I'm not too worried about that, I just wanted to lay the cards on the table and tell you guys how I got lucky enough to get Champagne Lover and to have Keith as my owner. All of my other signings were legit, it was just patience and luck.

I still have owner goals that I try to meet, I play with the settings as they should be for R2G, I haven't touched my user character's back room settings outside of my year end rolls. I really wanted to bring an alternate 2016 dynasty to the table using BCG, that was my original goal, and R2G is my favourite way to play. I am not yet super ahead, I do however have storylines planned for at least the first touring year. I legitimately bought my BCG Network, it cost me 120ish million dollars that I had been banking. I had considered sitting on it knowing that the Tsunami would hit Japan in May, but Calvin King and Sam Keith don't know that, and theres no reason they wouldn't launch the network when they still have an extra 30mil to sit on. I have 2 developmental companies which I will occasionally highlight matches or character bios from, because it seems like it could be fun. I wanted to come back with something exciting after my SAISHO diary, and I really hope I can capture that magic again and put it towards this.

Thank you to all of the amazing render artists who give us these beautiful images for our characters. Thank you to KingBison for the free render I am using for Calvin King. Thank you to Willr0ck for the beautiful titles, logos, and the idea for the challenger series medallions, thank you to DarK_RaideR for the idea for the Challenger Series title itself, and for your support. Thank you to Historian for your support as well, and everyone else who reads my stuff. You guys really help me want to keep writing, and it's been a great outlet for me. Thank you to CGN91 for the beautiful formatting style. I quoted it from White Canvas Grappling and tweeked it a little bit to make the lovely formatting that I've used ever since. Thank you to my roommate Dylan (the inspiration for Dylan DeColt) and to my best friend Rob (You'll meet Rob King eventually) for both supporting me in real life and helping me have the drive to write.

I'm going to try to learn from my past diary, and I'm going to try to make this the best that I can!

Thanks again,

Calvin (yep, that's me!)

Welcome back! Enjoyed your previous SAISHO diary and what a roster on this one! Will try to keep up, I hope you have fun booking and writing.

Glad to have you back on board! Let me tell you right now, some crazy stuff happened over the 6 years I've been playing. I started in the 2010 mod because 1) it means my r2g character could actually be my age and 2) BCG was set to open later in the year so I could use it with very minor tweeking. I really enjoy doing the challenge, and now that I'm out of it I'm super excited to do this writeup. I wasn't expecting to be this big when I started, and honestly really wanted to cut my roster down to about half of what it is to make it more manageable, but at the same time I have grown too attached to most of these guys to do that!

I've been so excited to get to 2016 in my game that as soon as I did I logged in here and spent 6 hours (until way too late oclock) working on the write up I have so far. The only reason I dont have my tag teams, HOF, Challenger Series and factions done is I fell asleep in my chair.

MZ5nmF7.jpg

x8up9nO.jpgmo11LlC.jpgvnhCI6y.jpgeeyrOZ6.jpg

Black Canvas Grappling owner Sam Keith sits down with Isei Deuschi to discuss taking over the company, the working alliance with Mid Atlantic Wrestling, The Challengers Series, and more!

Deuschi: Thank you for sitting down with me Mr. Keith, it's an honour to have you here.

Keith: The honour is all mine.

Deuschi Right, lets get right into it. You've had big shoes to fill over the past year with the passing of Tanosuke Joshuyo, which by the way the tribute to him was beautifully done. It seems like you weren't going to let that slow down the progress of BCG though as you guys have won Company of the Year for the second year in a row and are poised to make giant steps globally with the launch of the Black Canvas Grappling Network. What are your thoughts on the past year and the launch of the network?

Keith: Well you know, it's been a rough go at it. When Joshuyo died it took a huge tole on all of the boys. He had been at the head of the company for five years and everyone loved him. He had brought them up from nothing, him and Cal, and the morale of the entire locker room was down so I really had to work hard to bring it back up. Fortunately I still had Cal and Miwa and a lot of other great workers who were able to be professional about everything and keep the ball moving. We went into the locker room before the tribute show and I told everyone that we had to push on for Josh(uyo). We had to make sure that we honoured his legacy, and that we would keep pushing BCG to the top and achieve his goals. It fired them up, and everything we've done since has been with him in mind. Tons of those guys had breakout years. Koiso was named wrestler of the year and him and Kozue really busted their asses for us. Hoshino and Marquez kept showing why they've been leading the roster for so long, Kobe and Ed brought their games up to a new level, Cal and Kev (KC Glenn) led the youth movement by example, Kev taking young wrestler of the year again and Cal becoming Junior Heavyweight champion. Nak(asawa) has been a godsend as well, and that's only a handful of our guys. Everyone has just been amazing. It's because of all of them that we were able to open the network, and because of that we get to sit here today and do this interview.

Deuschi: It sounds like you've had a lot of support from your locker room, and what about the rumours that you've been keeping in touch with Rip (Chord)? Could we be seeing MAW guys in BCG some time soon?

Keith: (laughs) Well of course, Rip has been a good friend of mine for years. We came up in the business together and he was always kind of the bar I'd set myself against. When he hard I had taken over (BCG) he called me up and said "Sam, I want to help you however I can. We should talk about doing some talent trades in the future." I can't turn down Rip Chord, that would just be ridiculous. Selfishly I'd love to see his kid (Jay Chord) work against my boys (Matthew and Greg Gauge) here in Japan. I also think he'd be a perfect fit for The Kingdom if he was willing to work here a bit more often. Plus Miwa and Nak could beat the attitude out of him a little bit (laughs again).

Deuschi: Well that's something we can all hopfully look forward to seeing

Keith: And then you've got guys like Huey and Jeff, and Casey of course who I'm sure people would love to see team up with Cam(eron Vessey) again, or even fight him. They've got a lot of talent that I'd love to put my boys up against. We've got some great kids down in WCG and JHPW who I'd love to see test their skills against some of their young kids. Who knows? Maybe we'll see some of them for the Challengers Series in February.

Deuschi: Now there's a question for you. We reported here that you had retired the Challenger's Series belt, and you said you had some plans for it...what's going on with that whole situation?

Keith: Well it's not like it's any big secret. When we retired the belt we told (Emerald) Angel he could have a shot at King's title in compensation. We're turning the Challenger Series into something special. It's going to be a three bracket tournament, eighteen men total, and they're going to be fighting for one of each of the three Challenger Medallions. The top two in each bracket will fight for the plates at Lion Rises, Lion Hunts and Lion's Roar. The three winners of the Medallions will meet up at the renamed "Challengers Series" event at the end of April and have a three way dance for the Challengers Series belt. The winner will be able to challenge the main event title holder for their weight class at BCG summit. People will be able to challenge for the title if they manage to gain a pinfall over the champion, like normal, and it is possible for it to change hands before Summit. It will be vacated after the title match, and the tournament will be held again.

Deuschi: That sounds like it's going to be quite the spectacle!

Keith: I really believe it will. The guys are all super on board for it, and we'll be revealing the brackets soon. In the meantime I have a lot of preperation and phone calls to make. I'm still waiting for Burning Hammer to sue us for Elemental IV (laughs) but it doesn't seem like that's going to be an issue. I should really call Elemental and see where he stands on it. He's a good guy and he's out of the business, I can't see it being an issue.

Deuschi: I think that's almost all the time we have, any closing remarks?

Keith: Yeah, thank you everyone for taking this journey with us. I hope you enjoy what we've got in store for you. The Heart of the Lion beats strong with us, and inside each of you as well.

Deuschi: Thanks again Mr. Keith and to everyone else for joining us today! Stay tuned for more exciting stories as we get them.

</div>

MZ5nmF7.jpg

MZ5nmF7.jpg

x8up9nO.jpgVnmeusX.jpgeeyrOZ6.jpg

The Challengers Series 2016

8kWyhWm.jpg

Medallion 1 - BCG The Lion Rises

tPJqb3g.jpggpbJopF.jpgIt24MnR.jpg

Black Cobra | Jay Chord | Mabuchi Furusawa

XUG66K5.jpgbeVibY6.jpgvLooSbC.jpg

Toshiharu Hyobanshi | Velocidad | Yoshinaka Taku

cxnZF69.jpg

Medallion 2 - BCG The Lion Hunts

eIIF65A.jpg5joiGS2.jpgVewEEu4.jpg

Chojiro Kitoaji | Eien Miyamoto | Fox Mask

ARzIe1l.jpgUkw28f6.jpgRXbCOrT.jpg

Greg Gauge | Marihito Masuko | Tanyu Toshusai

wOm89zU.jpg

Medallion 3 - BCG The Lion's Roar

664fjvS.jpg9ChWq5I.jpgSDblP1d.jpg

Bunrakuken Torii | Kadonomaro Kamisaka | Cameron Vessey

Ow4k5d0.jpgMuD4tn5.jpgVplHAM7.jpg

Elemental IV | MYSTIC Dragon | Tadakuni Toshusai

</div>

MZ5nmF7.jpg

MZ5nmF7.jpg

BCG Challengers Series day 1

Main Event

Golden Dawn (Gakusha, SUKI & MYSTIC Dragon) vs The Kingdom (King, Glenn & Cornell)

Match 6

Black Cobra vs Yoshinaka Taku

Match 5

Pride (Koiso, Kawashima, Amagawa & Crimson Dragon) vs The Syndicate (Nakasawa, Toshusai, Toshusai & Sakai)

Match 4

Jay Chord vs Toshiharu Hyobanshi

Match 3

Demolition (Nariaki Hitomi & Tsurayuki Kamachi) vs Team Breakdown (Eisaku Hoshino & Mito Miwa)

Match 2

Mabuchi Furusawa vs Velocidad

Opening Match

BAKUHATSU (Emerald Angel, Dark Optimus & Elemental IV) vs ELITE 2000 (Tsubouchi, Scarlet Samurai II & White Samurai)

</div>

MZ5nmF7.jpg

Golden Dawn (Gakusha, SUKI & MYSTIC Dragon) vs The Kingdom (King, Glenn & Cornell)
Pride (Koiso, Kawashima, Amagawa & Crimson Dragon) vs The Syndicate (Nakasawa, Toshusai, Toshusai & Sakai)
Demolition (Nariaki Hitomi & Tsurayuki Kamachi) vs Team Breakdown (Eisaku Hoshino & Mito Miwa)
BAKUHATSU (Emerald Angel, Dark Optimus & Elemental IV) vs ELITE 2000 (Tsubouchi, Scarlet Samurai II & White Samurai)

For those who weren't following my Saisho dynasty, I tend to either post every day or other day with my writeups. I'll have this one up tomorrow evening! Feel free to make predictions.

Another side note, next year these are going to probably be 10 man brackets. This was fun to book, but I wish I had a deeper pool.

<p>Main Event</p><p>

<strong>Golden Dawn (Gakusha, SUKI & MYSTIC Dragon)</strong> vs The Kingdom (King, Glenn & Cornell)</p><p> </p><p>

Match 6</p><p>

<strong>Black Cobra</strong> vs Yoshinaka Taku</p><p> </p><p>

Match 5</p><p>

Pride (Koiso, Kawashima, Amagawa & Crimson Dragon) vs <strong>the Syndicate (Nakasawa, Toshusai, Toshusai & Sakai)</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

Match 4</p><p>

Jay Chord vs <strong>Toshiharu Hyobanshi</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Match 3</p><p><strong>

Demolition (Nariaki Hitomi & Tsurayuki Kamachi)</strong> vs Team Breakdown (Eisaku Hoshino & Mito Miwa)</p><p> </p><p>

Match 2</p><p>

<strong>Mabuchi Furusawa</strong> vs Velocidad</p><p> </p><p>

Opening Match</p><p>

<strong>BAKUHATSU (Emerald Angel, Dark Optimus & Elemental IV) </strong>vs ELITE 2000 (Tsubouchi, Scarlet Samurai II & White Samurai)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

The renders/ write ups are what seriously draw me so close to the Cverse. This roster is seriously amazing and im curious how you'll book people</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Chisoku" data-cite="Chisoku" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47150" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>and honestly really wanted to cut my roster down to about half of what it is to make it more manageable, but at the same time I have grown too attached to most of these guys to do that!</div></blockquote><p> Oh I know the feels, had the exact same problem as NGW in my R2G game, to the point where I stuck with not just the roster but also the company instead of just jumping to a bigger one.</p><p> </p><p> P.S. The names and portraits of the third medallion's group are not matching, you might wanna edit that one</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Golden Dawn (Gakusha, SUKI & MYSTIC Dragon) vs <strong>The Kingdom (King, Glenn & Cornell)</strong></p><p> <em>Purely because Golden Dawn is the name of a neo-nz political party where I'm from. And because I hate Gakusha, how can he be Maeda's protege and instead of following him to BCG, he stuck around to be GCG's ace?!?</em></p><p> </p><p> Match 6</p><p> Black Cobra vs <strong>Yoshinaka Taku</strong></p><p> <em>Yoshi Taku is ace material. Black Cobra is Ed Stone's masked alter ego, right?</em></p><p> </p><p> Match 5</p><p> <strong>Pride (Koiso, Kawashima, Amagawa & Crimson Dragon)</strong> vs the Syndicate (Nakasawa, Toshusai, Toshusai & Sakai)</p><p> </p><p> Match 4</p><p> Jay Chord vs <strong>Toshiharu Hyobanshi</strong></p><p> </p><p> Match 3</p><p> Demolition (Nariaki Hitomi & Tsurayuki Kamachi) vs <strong>Team Breakdown (Eisaku Hoshino & Mito Miwa)</strong></p><p> </p><p> Match 2</p><p> Mabuchi Furusawa vs <strong>Velocidad</strong></p><p> </p><p> Opening Match</p><p> <strong>BAKUHATSU (Emerald Angel, Dark Optimus & Elemental IV) </strong>vs ELITE 2000 (Tsubouchi, Scarlet Samurai II & White Samurai)</p>

<p>I refuse to jump ship in my R2G games. I end up making them Local to Globals when I finish the challenge generally, that said its way harder to do that if you're not running an unlikely schedule for your financial status early on. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DarK_RaideR" data-cite="DarK_RaideR" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47150" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> <em>Purely because Golden Dawn is the name of a neo-nz political party where I'm from.</em></p></div></blockquote><p><em> </em></p><p><em> Ouch I'm sorry to hear that. I picked it partly because I'm touting Gakusha as the Golden Lion (as an inspirational face basically) and they're like the Revival of GCG giving those guys new hope, or a new dawn. Also it's from the anime Black Clover and that was stuck in my head when I named them. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DarK_RaideR" data-cite="DarK_RaideR" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47150" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><em> Black Cobra is Ed Stone's masked alter ego, right?</em></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Black Cobra is Duane Stone. Its funny. I don't think I've teamed him and his brother yet to see their chemistry. I'm worried that it'll either be just terrible or it'll be excellent and I'll want to put them together instead of Champagne Lover and Edd Stone because I do love me some Stones. I'd rather just have them fight.</p>

I just wanted to lay the cards on the table and tell you guys how I got lucky enough to get Champagne Lover and to have Keith as my owner.

Have you seen my NGW roster? I never broke a R2G rule and I got the likes of Marat Khoklov, Marihito Masuko, Edward Cornell and a ton of other major names as a European promotion. Well, maybe it was easier because I used the 97 CVerse mod and grabbed them almost as soon as they debuted, guess it's not the same in the 2010 mod. My equivalent would be grabbing Tommy Cornell and Angry Gilmore during my first years but failing to grow fast enough to keep them.

Appreciate the shout-out, now that you've edited those posts (and I read a lot of stuff, such as Black Cobra's bio!) I just had to come back and drop an extra response.

Have you seen my NGW roster? I never broke a R2G rule and I got the likes of Marat Khoklov, Marihito Masuko, Edward Cornell and a ton of other major names as a European promotion. Well, maybe it was easier because I used the 97 CVerse mod and grabbed them almost as soon as they debuted, guess it's not the same in the 2010 mod. My equivalent would be grabbing Tommy Cornell and Angry Gilmore during my first years but failing to grow fast enough to keep them.

Appreciate the shout-out, now that you've edited those posts (and I read a lot of stuff, such as Black Cobra's bio!) I just had to come back and drop an extra response.

I've been following it since it came out! My first R2G was in 97 as well and I also landed a ton of ridiculous big names before getting big, like Tommy Cornell, Masuka, and a bunch of tremendous talent. I finished it in 6 years and have played out another 4 or so since. It's a really great starting point to built a crazy star studded roster and I really enjoyed it!

And you are quite welcome, thanks again for the continued support!

I am also back on board. I was really enjoying the SAISHO diary so this should be fun to see a slightly different spin on BCG.

Super happy to have you back on board. I have been greatly enjoying your work in my off time, and am happy to have your support! I hope this one can live up to the SAISHO hype haha.

This really is a great start, just wanted to echo that. The biggest compliment I can give is that I want you to upload the save 😂

This really is a dream roster.

Thank you! I can see about uploading the save if you want to play around with it. My roster actually has over a hundred people with 20 more in development. I'm worried that in May I'm going to have to cut a bunch of my people and possibly one of my developmental companies, which would be super unfortunate. I run an event literally every day of the week as I work to build momentum for other workers and try to find tag team chemistry. Lots of work but lots of fun.

MZ5nmF7.jpg

The Challengers Series 2016 Day 1

ivKV7Op.jpguMuwf5Z.jpgdlxtGul.jpge1ZykV4.jpg

Kiyoisha Tokuoka and Takeji Komagata call the action from their announcers table for the first time ever on the Black Canvas Grappling Network, and the excitement in intense in front of the 65,000 person crowd in Kyoto, Japan, the home of BCG. The two keep mentioning that this is a historic night for two reasons, and reiterate the Challenger Series format before getting into the show proper.

</div>

Opening Match

GuxpXGi.jpgWHNLKaK.jpgOw4k5d0.jpg

VS

w7N8CMN.jpgFX9dTTm.jpgQTNQIjp.jpg

BAKUHATSU vs ELITE 2000

A stellar showcase of Junior Heavyweight action as the fiery young men in BAKUHATSU take on the cocky ELITE 2000. Each man has a chance to showcase their skills as Emerald Angel and Dark Optimus take to the skies in a beautiful double suicide dive while Elemental IV strikes away at Masao in the ring, taking his legs out so he can't use his own aerial offence. When Masao does manage to take the advantage, White Samurai hits a gorgeous moonsault followed by one from Scarlet Samurai and then one from Tsubouchi as the three completely lay into Elemental. ELITE keep the advantage for much of the match before Emerald Angel gets the hot tag and him and Dark Optimus clear the ring before Emerald Angel hits a gorgeous Angel Fury on Scarlet Samurai II for the pin and the win.

Winners: BAKUHATSU

Finish: Angel Fury (720 Splash) on Scarlet Samurai II for the pinfall.

Rating: 92

</div>

Match 2 - Tournament Match

It24MnR.jpg VS beVibY6.jpg

In a true clash of styles, the young high flyer from Mexico Velocidad took on the Strong Style Specialist and son of legendary Hanshiro Furusawa, Mabuchi Furusawa in a barnburner of a match. Furusawa had a clear plan and worked Velocidad over with shin kicks and submission holds that targeted the legs, trying to take away the weapons of the high flyer. Velocidad would turn it around by hitting a pelee kick followed up by triple moonsaults, but when he went for the third one off of the top rope Furusawa drove his knees into the Luchador's stomach, taking the wind out of his sails. The match went back and forth for its entire 22 minute duration until Furusawa went for a thunderous lariat which Velocidad countered into a beautiful Rana to set him up for the Velocidad Tornado for the pinfall.

Winner: Velocidad

Finish: Velocidad Tornado (Tornado DDT) for the Pin.

Rating: 87

</div>

Match 3

VoJzcPP.jpghTsYfGV.jpg VS 4EdwQrc.jpgOGeAp1h.jpg

Demolition vs Team Breakdown

A match between two teams who have come to know one another quite well over the past couple of years, there was never a break in the hard hitting heavyweight tag team action as two former World Tag Team championship winners faced off. Stiff shots were traded back and forth, chain suplexes and trading lariats and elbows. The entire crowd was on its feet when Miwa and Kamachi were on the outside of the ring and Hoshino hit Hitomi with a thunderous Godzilla Plunge that everyone was positive was going to put the match away until Kamachi managed to break it up. Demolition would double team Hoshino and hit him with a disgusting looking powerbomb/reverse Double Knee facebreaker (codebreaker). He managed to make it to the corner to tag in Miwa, who ran directly into the same move before Kamachi put him into a Scorpion Deathlock, obliterating the already weakened back and causing the submission from the Pride Warrior.

Winners: Demolition

Finish: Tsurayuki Kamachi forced Mito Miwa to submit to a Scorpion Deathlock.

Rating: 95

</div>

Match 4 - Tournament Match

gpbJopF.jpg VS XUG66K5.jpg

The working agreement between MAW and BCG made this match possible as the son of Rip Chord made his Japanese debut in a BCG ring against a man who had been touted as the new Kikkawa in Toshiharu Hyobanshi. While the Japanese style is much harder hitting than the young Chord may have been used too, he still looked like a star between the ropes, handling himself tremendously well against the much larger Hyobanshi. He managed to bait him into a position where he was able to counter him into a Super DDT for a near 3 count, and looked to be setting up his cradle piledriver finisher, but Hyobanshi got out of it and tossed Chord into the ropes before nailing him with a massive Lariat. Chord was clearly stunned and couldn't doo much when Hyobanshi took him up for a ride and introduced him to the mat with a thunderous Nova Bomb Redux for the 1 2 3.

Winner: Toshiharu Hyobanshi

Finish: Nova Bomb Redux for the pinfall.

Rating: 83

</div>

Match 5

OCWOeb2.jpgv71IATW.jpg69tRVHp.jpgLPDHVGC.jpg

VS

z2jkDc0.jpgVplHAM7.jpgRXbCOrT.jpgn18XiTr.jpg

PRIDE vs The Syndicate

The World Heavyweight Champion went right after the Wrestler of the Year, not wanting to waste a second as he smashed his knee into PRIDE Koiso's sternum, causing the man to stop dead in his tracks. That set the pace for the twenty four minute war that followed as the eight men in the match all looked like they had something to prove. At one point it looked like Crimson Dragon was gaining momentum with Heihachiro Sakai on the mat and he jumped to the top rope to pull off a gorgeous looking Corkscrew 630 senton that was countered and ended up with his opponent's knees directly in his back, putting him out for quite a while. He would tag in Kawashima, who put on a wrestling clinic that culminated with an extremely brutal looking Go To Sleep to Nakasaka that would end up fracturing his cheek bone, something that didn't seem to phaze the champ too much as he continued to work through the match with the injury. It would get to a point where Dragon was on the apron and Nichiren would take him in, their teammates on the outside as Dragon once again went to the top rope and attempted to hit a moonsault on the standing Champ, who would catch the much smaller man and plunge him down to the mat with a sickening sound with the H-Bomb for the pin.

Winners: The Syndicate

Finish: Hiroaki Nakasawa hits an H-Bomb on Crimson Dragon for the pin.

Rating: 91

</div>

Match 6 - Tournament Match

tPJqb3g.jpg VS vLooSbC.jpg

In the final tournament match of the night the extremely experienced Black Cobra took on young second generation wrestler Yoshinaka Taku. Cobra's inclusion in the tournament was a massive surprise to all as it had been rumoured that he was nursing a shoulder injury. Injury or not, Air Stone was on full display against the youngster as Black Cobra broke out all of his high risk moves, not slowed at all by age. The match looked like it was turning around when Taku hit Cobra in the shoulder with an impressive kick, causing a visible wince from the veteran and allowing the youngster to zero in his offence and ground the Stone brother. He focused in strikes and holds to stretch and damage the injured limb and it looked like he was going to take Cobra down as he set up his Full Nelson Bomb, but Stone was able to get out of it and take Taku off of his feet, latching onto him and twisting him into the Alabaster Agony hold, forcing the youngster to tap out. Taku looked brilliant here, even in defeat against the twenty year veteran, and the crowd loved him the entire time.

Winner: Black Cobra

Finish: Alabaster Agony (Kimura) for the submission victory.

Rating: 81

</div>

Main Event

Dt8NQM2.jpgqx2aNQ9.jpgMuD4tn5.jpg

VS

nRhNi8A.jpga1wqzfi.jpgYpy4rHL.jpg

Lionheart vs The Kingdom

The Business Edward Cornell started in the ring against The Golden Lion Hiroyasu Gakusha, the two heavyweight brawlers clashing in a flurry of fists, elbows and knees that wouldn't let up until Cornell grabbed Gakusha and drove him into The Kingdom's corner. It was there that the gaijin team began to take the advantage as the three men started to assault Gakusha to the boos of the crowd, shouting back at them in English as they would double and triple team the beloved former Ace of GCG. Gakusha would eventually break out of the corner when he would lift both Glenn and King and suplex the two of them and then move for the tag to SUKI, who exploded into the match and hit all three members of The Kingdom with massive Lariats. He would take the fight to King, who fired back with stiff strikes of his own, staggering the man with a massive kick to the head and a Lariat of his own. SUKI and King would tag out as Dragon and KC Glenn clashed, MYSTIC Dragon setting up his Dragon Driver III before countered and completely destroyed by Glenn's tremendous Super Kick finisher. He would tag in King and the two of them would hit Dragon with tandem running shin strikes to the head, their Darkness Falls team finisher as Cornell would clear the apron and then Glenn and Cornell kept the other two at bay as King locked MYSTIC Dragon into the Hail to the King for the submission win. He would keep the hold locked in long after the bell had rang, causing more boos from the crowd before letting go and picking up his Junior Heavyweight title.

Winners: The Kingdom

Finish: Calvin King made MYSTIC Dragon submit to the Hail to the King (Boston Crab)

Rating: 98

King would grab a microphone and speak to his challenger for the Challenger Series event, Emerald Angel, prompting the luchador to make his way into the ring. King would tell Angel, in English, that he could respect where the High Flyer had come from. He was a good worker, one who put on pretty good matches, but he wasn't a great worker. He hadn't achieved the status that Marquez, Glenn, Stone, and the truly elite of the company had. He still had to earn that right, and although he was pretty good, he didn't stack up to the leader of The Kingdom, and therefore had no chance of dethroning him in April. "This is MY Kingdom! And nobody is going to take my crown!"

Angel would respond in his native Japanese (with a big pop from the crowd), telling King that he was blatantly disrespectful of the lineage of Junior Heavyweights in Japan and of the Japanese people. He would go on to state that sure, King was the champion, and that meant that he was the "best" in the division, but that Emerald Angel was just as good, if not better. He said that King claimed Angel didn't "deserve" a title shot, but Angel had held the challenger's series title and he would be the first to cash it in. He reminded King that he was one of the innovators of the Junior Heavyweight style, and at Challenger Series, he was going to make sure the fans went home happy. He would then tell King "And I know you can understand me, I know you speak Japanese. Refusing to do so just makes you an asshole." The crowd went wild until King blasted Angel with his title belt, staggering him, and then put him down on the mat with his Regicide spinning back elbow. The show closed out to a massive chorus of boos as The Villain stood tall over his future opponent, title belt held high in the air and foot on his fallen foe's chest.

Show Rating: 96

</div>

Post Show Comments

Velocidad: I'm the best luchador in the world, and I proved it tonight against Furusawa. Nobody is going to be able to take me down! I'm coming for you next Cobra, be ready!

Mabuchi Furusawa: You gave me a great match Velocidad. I'll get it back though. It's only day one, I'm not out yet!

Black Cobra: There's no denying that Taku has skill, and he may very well be the future of the company, but I'm the here and now. Winning this tournament will prove it.

Yoshinaka Taku: It was an honour to get to wrestle Black Cobra tonight, and while I came up short I think I proved myself out there. There's still four more matches so don't count me out!

Toshiharu Hyobanshi: I've proven myself in the past, but this tournament is another great chance to do it again. Jay Chord is a great young worker, but he got the short straw tonight.

Jay Chord: Nobody on the planet can match my talent. Hyobanshi got lucky tonight, but I'm not too worried. Taku doesn't stand a chance!

</div>

MZ5nmF7.jpg

MZ5nmF7.jpg

BCG Challengers Series day 2

Main Event

ELITE 2000 (Takayuri 2000, Kadonomaro Kamisaka & Bunrakuken Torii) vs PRIDE (Kazunori Yamura, Oda Yakuta & Crimson Dragon)

Match 6

Toshiharu Hyobanshi vs Mabuchi Furusawa

Match 5

The Kingdom (Antonio Marquez, Edd Stone & Matthew Keith) vs Kensai (Razan Okamoto, Pretty Okakura & Cameron Vessey)

Match 4

Jay Chord vs Yoshinaka Taku

Match 3

The Syndicate (Kazuma Narato, Mokuami Miata & Marihito Masuko) vs RAGE (Commander Kawagishi, Orange Tsuchie & Kid Toma)

Match 2

Black Cobra vs Velocidad

Opening Match

Prodigy vs Mystic Dragon & Fox Mask

</div>

MZ5nmF7.jpg

ELITE 2000 (Takayuri 2000, Kadonomaro Kamisaka & Bunrakuken Torii) vs PRIDE (Kazunori Yamura, Oda Yakuta & Crimson Dragon)
Toshiharu Hyobanshi vs Mabuchi Furusawa
The Kingdom (Antonio Marquez, Edd Stone & Matthew Keith) vs Kensai (Razan Okamoto, Pretty Okakura & Cameron Vessey)
Jay Chord vs Yoshinaka Taku
The Syndicate (Kazuma Narato, Mokuami Miata & Marihito Masuko) vs RAGE (Commander Kawagishi, Orange Tsuchie & Kid Toma)
Black Cobra vs Velocidad
Prodigy vs Mystic Dragon & Fox Mask

Munit - 5/7

Siah463 - 5/7

DarK_RaideR - 4/7

Good job folks, I hope I get to have some fun throwing wrenches into things haha! I've been told I book pretty unpredictable tournaments, but there's a plan behind everything.

Munit and Siah463, Please select one member of the roster each to have an in depth interview with on the network, and I'll happily write them up!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="siah463" data-cite="siah463" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47150" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've always really liked Hiroaki Nakasawa, I'll go with him.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Consider it done! Thanks for joining me here and for following my SAISHO diary as well! It is noticed and greatly appreciated.</p>