The official what are you doing while you wait for the 2020 Demo thread

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope I won’t have a problem playing this game. Is it the same requirements of tew 2016? I wanted to try their Mafia game’s demo and it’s not working. ( I wonder why? But now I’m scared for 2020!) I have been so long a new tew game. I don’t want to live this deception. <span class="ipsEmoji">😕</span>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Madden2012" data-cite="Madden2012" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47358" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I just hope I won’t have a problem playing this game. Is it the same requirements of tew 2016? I wanted to try their Mafia game’s demo and it’s not working. ( I wonder why? But now I’m scared for 2020!) I have been so long a new tew game. I don’t want to live this deception. <span class="ipsEmoji">😕</span></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think the only thing that's different is an increased resolution? It's the same resolution as WMMA5 if you want to download that demo to check if it works okay. (Good luck!)</p>

<p>I started planning a RW game. I'll have to wait for a good RW mod drops. but I have some google documents ready for of ideas for me to start a Small company and try to raise it as far as I can. </p><p> </p><p>

I might look into CV for the very first time with the demo.</p>

I took my save in TEW2016 to January 2002 and then painstakingly updated the mod to reflect my save (as best as I could anyway) so I can convert the Mod to TEW2020 and continue playing once the demo drops tomorrow (as you can only play January starting dates with the demo).

So now I can’t play any further while I wait so I’m planning out the next three months in greater detail up to Wrestlemania 2002.

I took my save in TEW2016 to January 2002 and then painstakingly updated the mod to reflect my save (as best as I could anyway) so I can convert the Mod to TEW2020 and continue playing once the demo drops tomorrow (as you can only play January starting dates with the demo).

So now I can’t play any further while I wait so I’m planning out the next three months in greater detail up to Wrestlemania 2002.

I hate to tell you, but the demo doesn't drop tomorrow, dude.

I tried to speed my way to Supreme Challenge 2022 in my 6+ year SWF save but ran out of gas. Had a great main event story but the rest of it was taking too long to put together.

Now I'm just impatiently waiting and trying to talk myself out of a YouTube series for my first save in 2020.

I tried to speed my way to Supreme Challenge 2022 in my 6+ year SWF save but ran out of gas. Had a great main event story but the rest of it was taking too long to put together.

Now I'm just impatiently waiting and trying to talk myself out of a YouTube series for my first save in 2020.

Why you trying to talk yourself out of it? It sounds fun!

<p>Started and failed a RTG challenge, so now I’m diving back into the world of SWF and really enjoying that save, trying to focus heavily on promoting my youth. Trying to get Valiant over enough to beat Remo.</p><p>

It’s good fun.</p><p> </p><p>

So I’ll probably stick with that for the next couple of days (and maybe until the full game drops). I’m very excited to see how they are doing in 2020. SWF and MAW are my two favourite promotions to play and they’ll no doubt be the first two games I play (assuming they’re still around...)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="pat666" data-cite="pat666" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47358" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I started planning a RW game. I'll have to wait for a good RW mod drops. but I have some google documents ready for of ideas for me to start a Small company and try to raise it as far as I can. <p> </p><p> I might look into CV for the very first time with the demo.</p></div></blockquote><p> Same. I'm putting the company I work for into the game and going to see if we can raise to the top!</p>

<p>It has taken me til like a week before 20 drops to become fully immersed in a save on 16' that I'm excited about.</p><p>

Started one with USPW, brimming with ideas. Only about to enter March of the first year so I'm not that far in but keen for it and now I've got this far I'm like...</p><p>

"But the 20 demo releases tomorrow so what's the point". Gotta get that new game fix. So it'll be watching the MJ doc on Netflix tonight after the kids go to bed then wait...</p>