First thing you gonna do in tew2020

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to play a game as MAW. Obviously only having two shows will make the two months fly by. After that will probably read the player's handbook. Then do a game with SWF. By then I will hopefully have enough information on what I want to track and can make my excel sheet.

Very first thing is check on my two favorites, Martyr and The Architect. I want to see where their careers went. In my MAW save that I'm (maybe) wrapping up in 2027, they became my two top heels and bitter rivals but neither caught enough fire to get poached.

Then I might use the demo time to fool around with a larger promotion. I'm up to 3 shows a month with MAW, so I might be ready for more of a challenge. Once full game is out, I think I might try 4C or maybe one of the Japanese Feds.

Eventually, once the mods are set, I'll do what I did with this save, which is bring over my favorite real world indy folks and a few indy feds and mix them in and see where they end up. It's fun to watch them interact with the fictional characters!

I've held off responding to this as I've been thinking about a lot with this game, and how little time I've been having lately. To start, I think I'll be focusing on getting used to the new interface, new features and how that would impact my game play compared to 2016.