• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Step 1: Download The Trial</p><p> </p><p>

Step 2: Begin the process of making a custom database</p><p> </p><p>

Step 3: Skip The Cornellverse (For Now)</p><p> </p><p>

Step 4: Buy The Game When It Launches</p><p> </p><p>

Step 5: Play RIPW And Do A Diary For It </p><p> </p><p>

Step 6: Hire Every Single Jabroni That I Like [Especially Lord King God Emperor The 5th Keith Vegas]</p>

I've never gotten to far into C-Verse. I'll try out one of the Japanese promotions and one of the bigger promotions to get a feel for both the touring aspect and the big promotion feel until a real world mod from like '86 comes out then I'll pretty much invest my life into it like I did with the last one. I went from '86-2001 in one game as WWF/E. I made it a multiple player game couple times and ran with WCW too and ECW to get them up and running until the game ended with my last laptop.

When it comes to TEW, my first course of action is always to have a look through the editor, just to see what I'll be working with, (I spend a lot of my time in the editor, working), and I'll also have me a gander at the workers and promotions, just to get a glimpse of what's what in the world nowadays.

might sound weird but first thing i’m gonna do is take a really good look at the new UI. TEW16 is my favourite game ever, i’ve sunk countless hours into it, but it’s not without its flaws - mainly the UI. looking forward to see how adam improved it. as far as my first actual game, gonna go with NOTBPW as always. hoping to see Vessey as world champ, and hopefully they signed Gauge as well

1.) If tcw is still around I'm going to give it an honest try because I've never been able to get a long term game going with them

2.) Run a developmental company

3.) Run a multiplayer game with all current cott members

4.) Work on a july 2016 real world mod(right before wwe reinstituted the brand split

Going to explore the CVerse world and probably move over several of the workers that I added into the default database in TEW2016, as well as boost the stats workers that I personally enjoy in the default database. Hopefully CGC is still around, as they have been my favorite company to play as over the past few versions of TEW.

Like many before have said, I'm gonna try and have a proper save in the CV. When 16 came out I just converted a bunch of 13 RW mods and played those, but this time I think I'm gonna make myself only play the default db until a mod comes out that has been made specifically for 2020.

I'll probably end up starting new games with just about every promotion available during the demo week, just to get familiar with the game world and to see which one I'd enjoy the most for a proper save.

I'm going back to MAW.

It's been 10 years since I played as them - and that was on 2008. It's time to get my small fed head on again, and playing a quasi-developmental territory is exactly up my street.

(Cue MAW finally becoming TCW's actual developmental territory in this version).

I'll scour the database for hours taking in all the changes to the world. Pick a company that might be easier to manage initially to play with all the new features and settings, possibly 21CW if they're still the only big fish in the European pond.

Then I'll play a watcher game and maybe track that into a Dynasty to monitor the game world. Feel that may be of interest to others too.

2 weeks till the demo drops. Woo!

<p>I am a terrible serial re-starter, but this year I am going to take the chance in the C-Verse on a local to global scale.</p><p> </p><p>

My plan is when the demo drops to click everything I can and get myself familiar with the new UI and new features.</p><p> </p><p>

And during that week once I get familiar with everything I will probably start road mapping out the birth of my company, and set myself up with yearly or bi-yearly goals. Like I will start with a World Title, then every two years add a new division and a belt. That way I don't get too overwhelmed in the beginning. Simple things like that.</p>

Go in the editor and create a local fed with no pop or prestige, simulate a month so wrestlers get dropped/hired, then hire only unemployed talent and do that until I can hire talent to written contracts. That's how I play the C-Verse atleast, I usually play ECW in later mods or WWF if I'm playing earlier mods.

Hire a bunch of guys for like $20 just to celebrate the fact that I can.

But seriously, I'm going to play a small company and give myself just enough money to make a broadcaster. I might try to see if I can make a Sports Entertainment product work for a smaller company.

This. I'm going to do a real world mod and take wwe down.

Gonna do what I usually do. Make a throwaway save to check out the UI and read about what's been going on in the CVerse since the last game, then create some OCs, gimmick up some records and promotion history with them and see if I can use them to take my small custom promotion to the big leagues.